+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

wontgetfooledagain is offline Moses and his Hebrewites think they can outsmart me! User Rank

BRAND NEW SCAM! Chews4Health

I've been away for a while, but last week I found something (through an old friend of mine) that I thought needed to be shared with the group.

There is a NEW MLM company called Chews4Health. They have a compensation plan that they refer to as "Two Infinity" (Buzz Lightyear inspired?!??).

This old friend of mine must have drank a big pitcher of the Kool-aide because he was last seen on a popular social networking site making comments about this new "opportunity". While everyone else was talking about their kids, their jobs, their hobbies, etc.; this guy was ONLY POSTING one line plugs about this great new opportunity.

BTW, guess where this company is based... you guessed it - North Carolina.

I will not provide a link here - it's pretty easy to find them. Just Google "chews4health". Take a look at the website, decide for yourself. I especially liked the picture of the CEO's desk... Am I supposed to be impressed by that? HA!
    Last edited by wontgetfooledagain; 05-27-2009 at 09:52 AM.
    "The smart ass beacon of truth"

Re: BRAND NEW SCAM! Chews4Health

Quote Originally Posted by wontgetfooledagain View Post
    I've been away for a while, but last week I found something (through an old friend of mine) that I thought needed to be shared with the group.

There is a NEW MLM company called Chews4Health. They have a compensation plan that they refer to as "Two Infinity" (Buzz Lightyear inspired?!??).

This old friend of mine must have drank a big pitcher of the Kool-aide because he was last seen on a popular social networking site making comments about this new "opportunity". While everyone else was talking about their kids, their jobs, their hobbies, etc.; this guy was ONLY POSTING one line plugs about this great new opportunity.

I will not provide a link here - it's pretty easy to find them. Just Google "chews4health". Take a look at the website, decide for yourself. I especially liked the picture of the CEO's desk... Am I supposed to be impressed by that? HA!
    Why do you think its a scam?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

when it launched it was 'double secret' and called the nutritional ipod

here are the links

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...t=chews4health

most people are nervous about dr. friedman's earlier encounters with the ftc
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

wontgetfooledagain is offline Moses and his Hebrewites think they can outsmart me! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Why do you think its a scam?
    Are you that naive? These schemes do not work. Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

These "businesses" DO NOT WORK as advertised. Lipstick on a pig...:judges:

Are you that naive? These schemes do not work. Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

What do you mean by ''these businesses''? Are you referring to all MLMs?
    What differentiates this from other proven legal MLMs?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Hey welcome back!

...and you base all of that on precisely what?

(Haven't we been here before?! I'm experiencing BIG TIME Deja Vu here!:yelcutelaughA:) )

Again, what makes it a scam?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Well I have some questions of how much of 12-13 different ingredients you can get into a tiny fruit chew...

I would also question who 60 "chews" costs $45

They don't give any vitamin content info which is highly suspicious...

Looks massively overpriced to me - but hey - thats what shady MLMs (NOT ALL MLMS- just the shady ones) do.

This was another one where the CEO tried to keep his name out of the publicity until after the official launch, because of his history in the industry and the courts. rofl

I'd still love to know what makes this company a scam.

The founders past record doesnt make it a scam..... supposedly overpriced products dont make it a scam as they may be considered good value by others.

So, original poster, what makes this company a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Hey welcome back!

...and you base all of that on precisely what?

Again, what makes it a scam?
    I'll quote myself to answer this question. Again, I offer this as a warning - conduct your own due diligence - your results may vary...

Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
    What do you mean by ''these businesses''? Are you referring to all MLMs?
    What differentiates this from other proven legal MLMs?
    The short answer to your question - Nothing. Nothing differentiates this from other "proven legal MLMs". AMWAY is a legal MLM. Show me one AMWAY millionaire that made his/her millions on product sales ONLY. Take away the so-called motivational sales tools - books, tapes, CDs, etc. and you'll have someone breaking even at best...

I'll quote myself to answer this question. Again, I offer this as a warning - conduct your own due diligence - your results may vary...

The short answer to your question - Nothing. Nothing differentiates this from other "proven legal MLMs". AMWAY is a legal MLM. Show me one AMWAY millionaire that made his/her millions on product sales ONLY. Take away the so-called motivational sales tools - books, tapes, CDs, etc. and you'll have someone breaking even at best...

Can you prove that?

Can you prove that?
    Better yet, can you disprove it?

In addition, if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

AGAIN, look at what I'm saying - the only ones who really profit are the ones selling dreams - and selling the tools to reinforce those dreams - books, tapes, CDs, conventions. etc...
    Last edited by wontgetfooledagain; 05-26-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Better yet, can you disprove it?

In addition, if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

AGAIN, look at what I'm saying - the only ones who really profit are the ones selling dreams - and selling the tools to reinforce those dreams - books, tapes, CDs, conventions. etc...
    I think the onus is on you to prove it... you made the statement, lets see you back it up (you cant obviously, so the statement is worthless)

And what about the many MLMs that dont have a tools business, do you consider them the same?

I think the onus is on you to prove it... you made the statement, lets see you back it up (you cant obviously, so the statement is worthless)
    Since you have gotten off topic (and I followed you into the ditch), I'll steer this back to where I originally intended.

My original statement of FACT is based on my own FIRST HAND info. I have seen with my own eyes many families that have been hurt by MLMs that peddle dreams to unsuspecting people that are searching for something - anything - to provide for their families.

And what about the many MLMs that dont have a tools business, do you consider them the same?
    I am not talking about MLMs that don't have a "tools" business. Again, I repeat myself. BEWARE - If this business turns out to be one that is PRIMARILY focused on recruitment and the subsequent marketing of "motivational business tools", then it is a SCAM and you WILL lose money. Period.

Dejavu... if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

Last edited by wontgetfooledagain; 05-26-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Since you have gotten off topic (and I followed you into the ditch), I'll steer this back to where I originally intended.

My original statement of FACT is based on my own FIRST HAND info. I have seen with my own eyes many families that have been hurt by MLMs that peddle dreams to unsuspecting people that are searching for something - anything - to provide for their families.

I am not talking about MLMs that don't have a "tools" business. Again, I repeat myself. BEWARE - If this business turns out to be one that is PRIMARILY focused on recruitment and the subsequent marketing of "motivational business tools", then it is a SCAM and you WILL lose money. Period.
    I have seen people fail in non-MLM businesses, does that make those businesses scams too, in your eyes?

Or maybe in the majority of cases, its because those people dont do the necessary work, or do nothing.

Do you have any evidence that Chews4Health has a tools business?

This website is called SCAM.com for a reason.

People post warnings here about potential scams. That is what I'm doing. There are many less than honorable individuals out there that are all too willing to part you from your hard earned money. I only call it like I see it.

Are you somehow connected to Chews4Health? Do you have a financial stake in Chews4Health?

I have nothing to gain or lose from this. I'm posting this as a reminder to anyone that reads this: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Use some common sense folks!