+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Nature Of Cowardice

The Nature of Cowardice

It is the very backbone of all far-left debating ' style.' When you don't agree, they just want you to stop talking. Kinda like the 'fairness doctrine'...

Illegal Immigration

Rational Person: We should close the border

Liberal Filth: Racist!

Terrorism

RP: Let's keep an eye on our enemies

LF: Racist!

Child Molesters

RP: We need additional laws to be able to keep our children safe

LF/ACLU: No you don't...shhh

Death Penalty

RP: It IS 100% effective at eliminating recidivism

LF: what about innocent people?

RP: we have never executed an innocent person in this country

LF: Shut up...racist!

Gay Marriage

RP: We vote that we don't want gay marriage

LF: Homophobes!

Even on a political forum...

RP: This is why I don't agree with your political point

AC/DC: well, um...here is information about your personal life!

It is just their nature.

This certainly does not apply to the vast majority of people, whether they are left, right or indifferent.

Changing the subject to close the discussion or imposing some hate-label because of an inability to compete in the arena of ideas, thinking up laws to impede the debate due to the lack of popularity of ones own ideas...these are traits of the far-left in this country, and maggots the world over.

Whether it is subverting the will of the public by the use of 'activist' judges in out of the way courts, or intimidating smaller jurisdictions through the threat of endless court battles to compromise their ideals and history, or flaming from the anonymity of their basement keyboards, these creatures are the enemy of us all.

Whatever side of the debate you are on now, what happens when you are the opposition?

And, for the record, who else is against Megan's Law? Jessica's Law? Besides the filthiest liberal garbage on earth?

Stand and be counted!

Last edited by pwrone; 05-24-2009 at 07:43 AM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: The Nature Of Cowardice

LMFAO!!!

Maybe PawnedOne can demonstrate courage in his current occupation of bagging groceries? :judges:

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    LMFAO!!!

Maybe PawnedOne can demonstrate courage in his current occupation of bagging groceries? :judges:
    Again.

Hatred of working people.

Immediately taking the conversation to personal attacks related to real-world activities.

Name-calling as a replacement for cogent points.

I have never seen a bunch so eager to prove my points with their every post!

Every. Single. Post.

At least you knew that you were among the maggots I was referring to. A frankly surprising bit of self-awareness.

Last edited by pwrone; 05-24-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

You certainly don't define "courage". If so, tell us how you are so "courageous".

Or is the word "courage" your latest soupe-du-jour that you're smearing all of us "Libruls" with?

Hatred of the working people? Hardly. I myself have my own business, and I associate with many others who do so themselves. Working people make the world go round.

I wouldn't consider yourself part of the "working people" group. If anything, you resemble something Coulter would do. A sycophantic opportunist, concocting something, anything, to ensure that you can sit on your ass and somehow make a living so you won't actually need to work a real job in the working world. This is especially true when the work you endeavor to succeed in, contravenes the very tenets of your being.

Example;

In real life, Pwrone is an author and businessman trying to help educate the underdogs of society by beating the car dealership cartel!!

On Scam, Pwrone is a seething racist, endeavoring to become a demagogue. He openly spews his vitriol at most visible minorities and condemns all Blacks in America for raping white women or committing other crimes against white people. And if they haven't yet, they're guilty for thinking it!! For sure they at least thought about it!!

You're simply a mental nutcase P. There's no other explanation.

If there is, how about you explain how you purport to be an honest and "working class" guy, just trying to make his way in life. You're merely misunderstood, right? :rotz:

franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Again.

Hatred of working people.

Immediately taking the conversation to personal attacks related to real-world activities.

Name-calling as a replacement for cogent points.

I have never seen a bunch so eager to prove my points with their every post!

Every. Single. Post.

At least you knew that you were among the maggots I was referring to. A frankly surprising bit of self-awareness.

franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    You certainly don't define "courage". If so, tell us how you are so "courageous".

Or is the word "courage" your latest soupe-du-jour that you're smearing all of us "Libruls" with?

Hatred of the working people? Hardly. I myself have my own business, and I associate with many others who do so themselves. Working people make the world go round.

I wouldn't consider yourself part of the "working people" group. If anything, you resemble something Coulter would do. A sycophantic opportunist, concocting something, anything, to ensure that you can sit on your ass and somehow make a living so you won't actually need to work a real job in the working world. This is especially true when the work you endeavor to succeed in, contravenes the very tenets of your being.

Example;

In real life, Pwrone is an author and businessman trying to help educate the underdogs of society by beating the car dealership cartel!!

On Scam, Pwrone is a seething racist, endeavoring to become a demagogue. He openly spews his vitriol at most visible minorities and condemns all Blacks in America for raping white women or committing other crimes against white people. And if they haven't yet, they're guilty for thinking it!! For sure they at least thought about it!!

You're simply a mental nutcase P. There's no other explanation.

If there is, how about you explain how you purport to be an honest and "working class" guy, just trying to make his way in life. You're merely misunderstood, right? :rotz:

You call me a nutcase, yet take time from your not-so-valuable life to stalk me and post my info on a political forum, all while hiding in the safety of your basement.

Sorry, but that is the definition of 'nutcase'.

Minorities? I have paid out of my own pocket to have articles translated and have given them to newspapers en espanol at no charge to help prevent folks from being taken advantage of by the language barrier.

A 'natural at business' like yourself should be proud of what they do, and what they have created.

But, I suspect we will still be waiting for that business link, because you are nothing more than a greasy little lying stalking freak.

Though I should thank you for driving a little business my way.

Not your intention?

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post

Death Penalty

RP: It IS 100% effective at eliminating recidivism

LF: what about innocent people?

RP: we have never executed an innocent person in this country

LF: Shut up...racist!
    Please stop defining what rational is... Apparently you don't know what rational means.

Executed But Possibly Innocent

There is no way to tell how many of the over 1,000 people executed since 1976 may also have been innocent. Courts do not generally entertain claims of innocence when the defendant is dead. Defense attorneys move on to other cases where clients' lives can still be saved. Some cases with strong evidence of innocence include:

Carlos DeLuna Texas Conviction: 1983, Executed: 1989
    Ruben Cantu Texas Convicted: 1985, Executed: 1993
    Larry Griffin Missouri Conviction: 1981, Executed: 1995
    Joseph O'Dell Virginia Conviction: 1986, Executed: 1997
    David Spence Texas Conviction: 1984, Executed: 1997
    Leo Jones Florida Convicted: 1981, Executed: 1998
    Gary Graham Texas Convicted: 1981, Executed: 2000
    Cameron Willingham Texas Convicted: 1992, Executed: 2004

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/exec...sibly-innocent

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Please stop defining what rational is... Apparently you don't know what rational means.

What does 'possibly' mean? I forget.

Try harder.

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    I really hate it when people start getting personal on this site.

I mean, I've been labeled as a Muslim/Arab/terrorist loving/rapist supporting/woman hating/non-white coward by one of the most ignorant, bigoted, mindless, intolerant & boring arseholes I have ever come into contact with on the net and now I find out he is a disgruntled victim of a used car salesman!

Larf.... I nearly died!

Um...

you hate it when it gets personal? Got it...

LOL

Your defense of the rape and murder of women in the arab world is well known and extremely well-documented on this site.

--Thomas Jefferson

What does 'possibly' mean? I forget.

Try harder.
    It means within a reasonable doubt.

As the article stated... courts don't usually look at additional evidence because the person is dead & you can't bring em back once they're executed. What the article did show was that in some cases there is reasonable doubt as to the guilt of the person after the fact. Therefore, it is possible the person was innocent.
    ======
    "Reasonable People" do not blindly accept everything they are told.

"Reasonable People" do not blindly accept that their institutions are infallible.

try again.

Last edited by PaulM; 05-25-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    It means within a reasonable doubt.

As the article stated... courts don't usually look at additional evidence because the person is dead & you can't bring em back once they're executed. What the article did show was that in some cases there is reasonable doubt as to the guilt of the person after the fact. Therefore, it is possible the person was innocent.
    ======
    "Reasonable People" do not blindly accept everything they are told.

"Reasonable People" do not blindly accept that their institutions are infallible.

try again.

Paul. Get a grip.

This is one of the Holy Grails of the left. They have spent untold millions of dollars on all of their innocence theories for executed convicts. They have proclaimed innocence for years several times for several different maggots, only to be defeated by that pesky DNA.

You don't ever need to worry about the courts doing something or not, these folks will never quit looking. Nor should they.

In fact, they will continue to fund and release films proclaiming the innocence of their favorite scumbag, relying on ever-less-compelling evidence.

Because these often ludicrous quests are idiocy, our judicial system cannot entertain them. So these folks fill the need.

Though mumia has yet to be executed, he is the perfect leftist poster boy for their odd obsession with non-justice.

Anyone wanting to investigate the investigation of this cop-killer is urged to do so at http://danielfaulkner.com/

here is a group to join to encourage the control of filth:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1771&ref=share

those who want to know why certain criminals must be executed can go here:

http://missingexploited.com/2006/11/...phanie-wagner/

or here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...shot_gal_.html

or here:

http://uk.novopress.info/?p=312

here:

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Two-time-ki...son-term-6864/

or here:

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...ied-in-prison/

or here:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

or...

--Thomas Jefferson

You call me a nutcase, yet take time from your not-so-valuable life to stalk me and post my info on a political forum, all while hiding in the safety of your basement.

Sorry, but that is the definition of 'nutcase'.

LOL...a person who incessantly posts about "Libruls" destroying America and has an obsession with "Black on White" crime is delusional at best, and a "nutcase" at worst. So which are you?

Stalk you? Hardly. You just don't offer anything political to discuss, considering your paranoid disposition. You're already convinced that Black people are a smear on American society and Muslims should all be eradicated. Even if a rational counter argument was put forth, you obviously have difficulty seeing through that white hoodie of yours. Liberals and Blacks compise the majority of your thread titles. You denigrate them in your titles and not in a rational manner with the purpose of inciting debate in an educational manner. It's all about the Repudlickin smear methods.

Minorities? I have paid out of my own pocket to have articles translated and have given them to newspapers en espanol at no charge to help prevent folks from being taken advantage of by the language barrier.

How noble. No one here at Scam would know that about you and I personally wouldn't believe it considering your track record here. But. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, would you do the same for a Black person or a Muslim? Most likely not. You have a preference for Latinos anyhow, remember?

A 'natural at business' like yourself should be proud of what they do, and what they have created.
    I am. My first business venture failed unfortunately and I had to declare bankruptcy as a result. But I was young and didn't want to sacrifice everything as business sometimes requires. It was a learning curve that was painful and useful simultaneously.

But, I suspect we will still be waiting for that business link, because you are nothing more than a greasy little lying stalking freak.

No business link as of yet as my website is in creation status. I won't have any time to contribute to it this week as I'm too busy with customers to finish it.

Liar? No. If I had a personality like yourself and was a seething xenophobic racist, I wouldn't be in business. Things from the personal life had a tendency to affect the success of a business. That is why I question your business entirely. I believe you're a liar or an opportunist merely cashing in on an unsaturated market.

Though I should thank you for driving a little business my way.

Not your intention?

rofl....how would I drive business to you? Only an imbecile would read anything that you write and take it serious. I mean, look at one of your current thread titles:"Obama and Liberal filth destroying US car biz".

I mean....really?

I have sold hundreds of cars in my lifetime and not through a dealership. They were all private sales since cars happen to be one of my hobbies. Anyone with two brain cells can see through the entire car dealership schematics without much exertion.

Anyhow, have fun!

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

LOL...a person who incessantly posts about "Libruls" destroying America and has an obsession with "Black on White" crime is delusional at best, and a "nutcase" at worst. So which are you?

Stalk you? Hardly. You just don't offer anything political to discuss, considering your paranoid disposition. You're already convinced that Black people are a smear on American society and Muslims should all be eradicated. Even if a rational counter argument was put forth, you obviously have difficulty seeing through that white hoodie of yours. Liberals and Blacks compise the majority of your thread titles. You denigrate them in your titles and not in a rational manner with the purpose of inciting debate in an educational manner. It's all about the Repudlickin smear methods.

How noble. No one here at Scam would know that about you and I personally wouldn't believe it considering your track record here. But. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, would you do the same for a Black person or a Muslim? Most likely not. You have a preference for Latinos anyhow, remember?

I am. My first business venture failed unfortunately and I had to declare bankruptcy as a result. But I was young and didn't want to sacrifice everything as business sometimes requires. It was a learning curve that was painful and useful simultaneously.

No business link as of yet as my website is in creation status. I won't have any time to contribute to it this week as I'm too busy with customers to finish it.

Liar? No. If I had a personality like yourself and was a seething xenophobic racist, I wouldn't be in business. Things from the personal life had a tendency to affect the success of a business. That is why I question your business entirely. I believe you're a liar or an opportunist merely cashing in on an unsaturated market.

rofl....how would I drive business to you? Only an imbecile would read anything that you write and take it serious. I mean, look at one of your current thread titles:"Obama and Liberal filth destroying US car biz".

I mean....really?

I have sold hundreds of cars in my lifetime and not through a dealership. They were all private sales since cars happen to be one of my hobbies. Anyone with two brain cells can see through the entire car dealership schematics without much exertion.

Anyhow, have fun!

I don't think anyone can read this with a straight face.

Just stop lying! They are getting ever more bizarre. I mean...really out there.

In business for a decade and don't have a website up...okay...

Also, something you may not know...selling "hundreds" of cars is no 'hobby'. I suggest you stick to lies that are not so easy to disprove.

I would feel sorry for you if you were not such a maggot.

--Thomas Jefferson

Paul. Get a grip.

This is one of the Holy Grails of the left. They have spent untold millions of dollars on all of their innocence theories for executed convicts. They have proclaimed innocence for years several times for several different maggots, only to be defeated by that pesky DNA.

You don't ever need to worry about the courts doing something or not, these folks will never quit looking. Nor should they.

In fact, they will continue to fund and release films proclaiming the innocence of their favorite scumbag, relying on ever-less-compelling evidence.

Because these often ludicrous quests are idiocy, our judicial system cannot entertain them. So these folks fill the need.

Though mumia has yet to be executed, he is the perfect leftist poster boy for their odd obsession with non-justice.

Anyone wanting to investigate the investigation of this cop-killer is urged to do so at http://danielfaulkner.com/

here is a group to join to encourage the control of filth:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1771&ref=share

those who want to know why certain criminals must be executed can go here:

http://missingexploited.com/2006/11/...phanie-wagner/

or here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...shot_gal_.html

or here:

http://uk.novopress.info/?p=312

here:

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Two-time-ki...son-term-6864/

or here:

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...ied-in-prison/

or here:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

or...
    You didn't read the article did you. Not everything anti-death penalty is "leftist" by nature.

My own opinion is that the death penalty is applicable in some cases. However, we had better be damn sure because it cannot be undone. In the cases I cited some had the submission of new evidence (DNA) declined. Another was carried out based solely on convict testimony. The investigating officer had stated there was no physical evidence linking the person to the crime.

You specifically stated that "...we have never executed an innocent person in this country.". You are relying on the fact that all who were executed were convicted and, therefore, guilty. You are playing with words. You are not being "reasonable" as your statement implies an infallible legal system... which ANY professional working in the legal system will tell you it IS fallible.
    Reason alone is enough to indict your statement as a lie.

I strongly suggest that you 'get a grip' and realize that yours and the left's partisan world view needs to be scrapped... and soon if this country is to resolve it's problems.

I don't think anyone can read this with a straight face.

Just stop lying! They are getting ever more bizarre. I mean...really out there.

In business for a decade and don't have a website up...okay...

LOL...I never bothered much with the internet until 2005 dick breath. I certainly didn't think of using a website to promote my business locally. It's not like I have an International business. It's a local business and business was fine without a website. So save your semantics for something else.

Also, something you may not know...selling "hundreds" of cars is no 'hobby'. I suggest you stick to lies that are not so easy to disprove.
    It was a hobby actually. I made some money on the side of course, and it wasn't too shabby. I got bored of it and moved on to something else. Once I conquer one thing, I eventually get bored and find something new to engage in. I've always been that way and most likely always will.

You can't disprove jack shit over the internet. An absence of a website doesn't mean I don't have a business either. But, you'll continue to blow bubbles up your ass until some air eventually reaches your oxygen deprived cerebrum. Enjoy.

I would feel sorry for you if you were not such a maggot.

Yawn! Got any new material? "Maggot" has been beaten to death already. Surely you could create something more extraordinary? Probably not. You're already thoroughly depleted as it is.

You seriously need a woman. Trying to score brownie points with women via your website is actually nauseating.

Ha...ha...ha...

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

LOL...I never bothered much with the internet until 2005 dick breath. I certainly didn't think of using a website to promote my business locally. It's not like I have an International business. It's a local business and business was fine without a website. So save your semantics for something else.

It was a hobby actually. I made some money on the side of course, and it wasn't too shabby. I got bored of it and moved on to something else. Once I conquer one thing, I eventually get bored and find something new to engage in. I've always been that way and most likely always will.

You can't disprove jack shit over the internet. An absence of a website doesn't mean I don't have a business either. But, you'll continue to blow bubbles up your ass until some air eventually reaches your oxygen deprived cerebrum. Enjoy.

Yawn! Got any new material? "Maggot" has been beaten to death already. Surely you could create something more extraordinary? Probably not. You're already thoroughly depleted as it is.

You seriously need a woman. Trying to score brownie points with women via your website is actually nauseating.

Ha...ha...ha...

You are lying. Everyone, anyone can see that.

Stop. Or, better, PROVE your wild contentions.

"hundreds of cars" is a classic. Think before you write.

Even those hoping (against hope) that you would score the occasional point here had to cringe at that last post. LOL

So, "conqueror"...

Prove ONE thing.

Show anything that proves your business. I mean anything.

See, this happens nearly every time. Some puke crawls from the mire, starts telling lies, is proven to be lying, gets banned or crawls back in.

Why not cease and desist?

Constantly attacking someone about the business they own is not a sign of anything positive.

You must realize that, don't you?

If you have been through a business bankruptcy, then you could never do what you are doing. Tales of bankruptcy do not add credibility to your wild tales.

--Thomas Jefferson