+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best plasma TV deal?

I just did a riding mower from mypremiumrewards (sent in the voucher for the gift today) and am thinking of doing a 42" plasma TV offer (or bigger than 42" but I don't think there are any).
    I know ther are many out there but I'm wondering if you all know which one has the best/least # of offers? I am specifically thinking about the "Page 3" offers, the hard ones. The Page 1 and 2 are usually easy to do trial offers an club memberships.
    On the mower one, I took a long time to finish page 3 because I didn't want to do the pyramid scheme ones, and my patience paid off (some peoplepc, earthlink, video professor, etc. offers eventually showed up over several months). I found I was able to do multiple credit card offers with good credit, but the Citbank cards did no show up as completed (and no email to prove it), so I ended up doing more than the required #. I'll post my "lessons learned" on the mower later on, after/if I get it.
    Anyway, my question is what plasma TV offer is the easiest to do based on the page 3 or "platinum offers? The one I'm looking at requires a $150 investment in a "wealth building" proram and TWO car loans on page 3.
    Thanks for any tips (preferably with links?)
    Steph
    Last edited by stephaneos; 04-12-2006 at 11:02 PM.

Re: Best plasma TV deal?

You are a few months late on the good plasma deals. You used to could get them for 6 easy offers. The next best deal was from MR for 9 offers, now they are going under. No idea which company has a good deal on the plasma nowadays.

Yeah, you're pretty much SOL on the 42" or bigger plasma front. With MR gone, the only ones left doing it is I-Deal (aka Satan) and YF's BigWin. BW needs about 22 offers and Page 9 is impossible. The ones left are the smaller LCD panels.

NT had a gamer's bundle of a 37" flat panel and an Xbox360 Core system a while back but it's gone. NT's jacked up the rules so much now they are not worth doing any more. The Goose That Laid The Golden Eggs is dead.

i-deal was good to me, i got at $2000 check instead of plasma with zero problems
    offergift.com Grill ($250 Check) $250.00
    internetopiniongroup.com HP PC ($800 Check) $800.00
    Everyfreegift.com $1000 Visa Gift Card $1,000.00
    GadgetCity.com 60GB Video Ipod $399.00
    ConsumerSavingCenter.com $2000
    MarketSurveyGroup.com 42" Plasma $1540
    BigWin.com StreetFighter ($3000 Check) $3000
    Total $8989 (DIY) + $2173(refs) = $11,162.00

Quote Originally Posted by chewy
    i-deal was good to me, i got at $2000 check instead of plasma with zero problems
    Then you're the first out of 15 or so people I know who dealt with I-Deal and was happy about it. As always, YMMV.

Can anyone give me the I-deal web site - have been unable to find it. Thanks.

OK I found a good plasma deal - sort of. It requires one referral. Anyone want to trade a referral or know of a web site where referrals are traded? Here's the deal:
    42" plasma (samsung or panasonic) for 8 offers:
    2 out of 17 "page 1" offers
    2 out of 22 "page 2" offers
    4 out of 45 "page 3" offers
    Yep, 45 page 3 offers! Including many easy ones.

So all I need is a referral and I'll do this one. I would be interested in doing a Visa gift card deal in exchange, or perhaps another electronics item. PM me.

Does your referral also have to complete 8 offers? If so, this deal pretty much sucks, since that's really 16 offers that have to be completed per free TV they give out.

If the referral just needs to sign up for the service, it's not so bad, and you should be able to get someone to sign up at one of the referral trading sites (anything4free.com/forums is pretty active).

Quote Originally Posted by dfo
    Does your referral also have to complete 8 offers? If so, this deal pretty much sucks, since that's really 16 offers that have to be completed per free TV they give out.

If the referral just needs to sign up for the service, it's not so bad, and you should be able to get someone to sign up at one of the referral trading sites (anything4free.com/forums is pretty active).
    The referral needs to do all 8 offers. Solly, Chollie. I-Deal also has that tight 60-day window for you AND your referral to get the offers completed and approved. Keep that in mind before you conga.

Quote Originally Posted by dfo
    Well, no because the second person also gets a plasma tv, once they get their own referral, so it's 2 plasma tv's. I'll look into the referral site you suggested. Thanks.
    Last edited by stephaneos; 04-17-2006 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freef8
    The referral needs to do all 8 offers. Solly, Chollie. I-Deal also has that tight 60-day window for you AND your referral to get the offers completed and approved. Keep that in mind before you conga.
    Oh, just noticed this (the 60 day thing). You're right - that's pretty tricky. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    Well, no because the second person also gets a plasma tv, once they get their own referral, so it's 2 plasma tv's. I'll look into the referral site you suggested. Thanks.
    But you're missing the hidden secret of the conga: the last person gets screwed UNLESS all the previous conga people agree beforehand to find someone who doesn't mind doing the offers to close the conga line yet not get the gift (as he won't be getting a referral to close HIS deal).

Quote Originally Posted by freef8
    But you're missing the hidden secret of the conga: the last person gets screwed UNLESS all the previous conga people agree beforehand to find someone who doesn't mind doing the offers to close the conga line yet not get the gift (as he won't be getting a referral to close HIS deal).
    Well, yeah, unless the conga line goes on forever (yeah, right). Anyway, I guess I'll have to pay someone to do it, or find a non-referral plasma deal that's not too hard.

Never mind, guys. This was an i-deal site and it looks like all the i-deal plasma sites are going to 2/2/8 (total 12 offers) and 2 referrals. Would still be doable if not for the 2 referrals which must also complete within 60 days. It's still 2/2/4 and 1 referral for me since I locked it in, but any referral I get would have to be willing to do the 12 offers and 2 refs.
    :mad: I want my plasma!!!
    The footnote on the i-deal sites still reads the original terms (2/2/4 an 1) but if you go to gift status it has the new terms.

YourCoolFreeStuff.com is still 2-2-2 1 ref. but who knows for how long, so you should do it quick if you are interested
    offergift.com Grill ($250 Check) $250.00
    internetopiniongroup.com HP PC ($800 Check) $800.00
    Everyfreegift.com $1000 Visa Gift Card $1,000.00
    GadgetCity.com 60GB Video Ipod $399.00
    ConsumerSavingCenter.com $2000
    MarketSurveyGroup.com 42" Plasma $1540
    BigWin.com StreetFighter ($3000 Check) $3000
    Total $8989 (DIY) + $2173(refs) = $11,162.00

Quote Originally Posted by chewy
    YourCoolFreeStuff.com is still 2-2-2 1 ref. but who knows for how long, so you should do it quick if you are interested
    Thanks for the tip, Chewy! Several of us are doing a conga line on it now.