+ Reply to Thread

Any Advice on Affiliano.com?

Hi
    Does anyone knows if Affiliano is a scam or not??

Oppinions much appreciated.

Re: Any Advice on Affiliano.com?

Seems like an ordinary affiliate or CPA network like Clickbank or CJ.

I have not joined these guys, and the truth is that with well known and reliable networks around I do not think I will until I hear more comments on them.

yes, forget it! Google affiliano and what comes up? Loads of sites claiming to be review sites, all praising affiliano. Well if these are real review sites, then i would avoid them like like the plague.
    Here's how affiliano works:
    You sign up to affiliano and they reccommend that you get hosting from hostmonster or hostgator. You then set up a website promoting affiliano and more people get hosting from hostmonster or hostgator.
    Affiliano sends you 2.50 dollars per sign up.
    But hostgator or hostmonster send affiliano 65 dollars! You're doing all the hard work and affiliano is getting the cash. Also, once you have your website up and running, affiliano recommends google adwords, and gives you their affiliate link...yes you guessed..i believe adwords pays up to 1000 dollars per referal. It's a rip off, and all those other 'review' sites are part of the deception.
    They don't even allow me to post the truth on their sites.

Oh that 100 dollar sign up bonus won't be paid until you've signed up more members. Quite simply because host gator pays bonuses for every 10 20 etc sign ups. Go to hostgator or hostmonster and check their affiliate programmes.
    Last edited by scam0; 06-02-2009 at 08:28 PM.

Hi,

I have been working with Affiliano for a the last 6 weeks. I struggled a bit at first but slowly started making good money!

I have over $1600 in my account now. Not bad for a newbie at affiliate marketing!

The staff have been really helpful with me. I am really pleasd to have joined the program. My goal is to earn $1000 a week. I'm getting there, slowly.

But hey, $1600 in 6 weeks isn't bad? Right?

I'll take any tips from the pros :D

Jenny have you gotten paid yet?

Ok my experience with Affiliano:

It's very difficult to make a profit with Affiliano, since you only get paid $1.50 - $2.00 a lead, and PPC is the best way to advertise and gain these leads; they even encourage you to use PPC as the main source of traffic to get leads. I also noticed they shaved my leads. So I may get 200 clicks from Google Adwords, but they would only record 50 or less clicks (with a quarter or a third turning out to be leads). By the way they say "Plus, we will personally assist you to
    be able to earn $50 to $250 per day". I certainly didn't make that, I may have made $44 once, but most days I made between $10-30 (if not less). They claim they process your payment on the first of the month and send it out on the 10th, once you reach the $200 payment threshold. When I reached $228 + $100 bonus, I didn't get paid. The first time I missed the 10th I didn't reach the threshold, fine, so what is the explanation now that I had reached the 10th again?

Well put it this way the 1st had long gone and my payment hadn't been processed, the 10th had long gone, and no payment had been made, I wrote a note to them on the 9th of the month and they had yet to answer me, considering that they usually answer me within a 24-48hr time frame. By the way they were super friendly and responsive until this point. :

They pay out in New Zealand currency, and Adwords spend is primarily done in US currency. The US dollar is considerably stronger than the New Zealand dollar. So among that and shaving and high expenses from Google Awords, you are bound to fail, unless you are THAT good or something.

I only made back 50% of the money I spent on Google Adwords promoting Affiliano. And I have yet to hear from them or receive my money. So That is a huge loss all around.

Look if you want to make a real earning online, create one of these sites yourself and scam people. That is how you make money online, by being the mastermind and not the sheep. Simple.

These people just want to make one over newbies and people who are desperate for cash or going through hard times. Don't fall for any of it.

I think Clickbank is the honest of the bunch, but a lot of the products are cheesy or questionable, and a lot of the affiliates are complaining about not making any sales anymore regardless of the amount of ad spend they do or the traffic they send to their hoplinks.

Just be careful and sharp. And know ALL the facts.

Ignore cheesy reviews go to forums like scam and others where you can get serious hard facts about the various " online business opportunities" out there.

Just a heads up.

Scam0 also made excellent points.
    Last edited by rrr1; 07-12-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Update: Your payment is held for 60 days (starting from the end of the month the commissions were made). Then processed on the 1st of the month (after the 60 day period), then your money is paid out on the 14th of that same month. So pretty much you have to wait at least 75 days to get paid.

Also Affiliano claims it's easy to make money with them, because they pay you for a lead once it signs up; the lead doesn't need to go as far as to get host monster or enroll as an affiliate with them. Well think again, apparently, if after the 15th day of following month after you obtained the lead, it still doesn't enroll or unsubscribes, Affiliano reserves the right to retract the money they paid you for that given lead.

They also only pay you once they get paid by Host Monster and your account isn't "under investigation for fraud".

All I can say is good luck earning money with them and actually seeing that money in person.

READ READ READ

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

BE SHARP AND GET ALL THE FACTS UPFRONT.

Especially if the program involves you paying any upfront or recurring expenses.

Affiliano is definitely one of those *They May Not Be A Scam BUT* type of scheme.
    Last edited by rrr1; 07-13-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scam0 View Post
    yes, forget it! Google affiliano and what comes up? Loads of sites claiming to be review sites, all praising affiliano. Well if these are real review sites, then i would avoid them like like the plague.
    Here's how affiliano works:
    You sign up to affiliano and they reccommend that you get hosting from hostmonster or hostgator. You then set up a website promoting affiliano and more people get hosting from hostmonster or hostgator.
    Affiliano sends you 2.50 dollars per sign up.
    But hostgator or hostmonster send affiliano 65 dollars! You're doing all the hard work and affiliano is getting the cash. Also, once you have your website up and running, affiliano recommends google adwords, and gives you their affiliate link...yes you guessed..i believe adwords pays up to 1000 dollars per referal. It's a rip off, and all those other 'review' sites are part of the deception.
    They don't even allow me to post the truth on their sites.

Oh that 100 dollar sign up bonus won't be paid until you've signed up more members. Quite simply because host gator pays bonuses for every 10 20 etc sign ups. Go to hostgator or hostmonster and check their affiliate programmes.
    Also they claim you can use another hosting program beside those. Well put it this way free hosting does not work with their website templates.

Quote Originally Posted by rrr1 View Post
    Jenny have you gotten paid yet?

Ok my experience with Affiliano:

They claim they process your payment on the first of the month and send it out on the 10th, once you reach the $200 payment threshold. When I reached $228 + $100 bonus, I didn't get paid. The first time I missed the 10th I didn't reach the threshold, fine, so what is the explanation now that I had reached the 10th again?
    If that is your experience with Affiliano, the reality is not mine.

On September 8, 2009 I have just received my June commissions from Affiliano. Just as promised: that after 60 days of accrued wil be paid on the 10th of the third month provided that the amount meets the threshold of $ 150 (now $ 200), and subsequently it wil be received each month.

This is my fourth month with Affiliano and so far I have succeeded. The next October, I wil received my commission of July on the 10th of the month; on November I will receive my August commissions, and so on.

In my case, Affiliano has proven to be a serious and honest company. If you want to join this is my website: www.moneyonlinepr.com

Fuck u and yours affiliano.com motherers scams!

No need for a foul language. I can see that their site is still down.