+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Hellohello.net - ponzi??

On to the next "BIG" thing as apparently HelloHello wasn't it:

For those of you who have not heard, on January 6, 2010, Bill Hoff and I , affectionately known as the ‘AB Old Boys’, tendered our resignations from the Advisory Board, at 7:45 CST, from HelloHello. The reasons are important, but we are not publicly discussing them. We only want to concentrate on the future. We have formed a new company ‘Web Weavers International Incorporated’ and our new domain address is http://www.worldwebweavers.com. I am very pleased that the majority of those recruited into leadership and on the various teams have decided to come on board with this new company.

We will have a new series of splash and capture pages up soon for you to pre-register your positions. If you do not want to wait, you can contact us at [email protected]. A full business plan will be available for you review. Soon the compensation plan will be up, along with a prospectus. Why a Prospectus? Because every month your weaver fee is paid ($55.00) you receive one share of stock in the company. This means you know where the money is being spent, there is accountability, and you have a stake in the company. You are entitled to receive a share of the profits through dividends and if the company goes public, your stock has great value. This is but a portion of what you will see in this company. There will also be a MLM side with real monetized websites and real translators. All the areas are modular and we will have VISA/MC up within a few days along with PinPay. Our Board is very excited to be on the forefront of this new venture. We know you have all heard this type of “hype” before, but not from me. I give you my solemn oath we will do everything at our means to bring you the best possible organization we can based upon real and moral business principles. Bill and I speak from our hearts and we will never embarrass you, demean your ideas, or criticize your efforts. Our training programs will be second to none, and we will be with you every step of the way.

The next Fireside Chat will be on Wednesday and I will send out a separate announcement on that tomorrow.

Remember. “we are woven” on a great path.

Anthony Intini, III

Quote Originally Posted by paisan99 View Post
    On to the next "BIG" thing as apparently HelloHello wasn't it:

For those of you who have not heard, on January 6, 2010, Bill Hoff and I , affectionately known as the ‘AB Old Boys’, tendered our resignations from the Advisory Board, at 7:45 CST, from HelloHello. The reasons are important, but we are not publicly discussing them. We only want to concentrate on the future. We have formed a new company ‘Web Weavers International Incorporated’ and our new domain address is http://www.worldwebweavers.com. I am very pleased that the majority of those recruited into leadership and on the various teams have decided to come on board with this new company.

We will have a new series of splash and capture pages up soon for you to pre-register your positions. If you do not want to wait, you can contact us at [email protected]. A full business plan will be available for you review. Soon the compensation plan will be up, along with a prospectus. Why a Prospectus? Because every month your weaver fee is paid ($55.00) you receive one share of stock in the company. This means you know where the money is being spent, there is accountability, and you have a stake in the company. You are entitled to receive a share of the profits through dividends and if the company goes public, your stock has great value. This is but a portion of what you will see in this company. There will also be a MLM side with real monetized websites and real translators. All the areas are modular and we will have VISA/MC up within a few days along with PinPay. Our Board is very excited to be on the forefront of this new venture. We know you have all heard this type of “hype” before, but not from me. I give you my solemn oath we will do everything at our means to bring you the best possible organization we can based upon real and moral business principles. Bill and I speak from our hearts and we will never embarrass you, demean your ideas, or criticize your efforts. Our training programs will be second to none, and we will be with you every step of the way.

The next Fireside Chat will be on Wednesday and I will send out a separate announcement on that tomorrow.

Remember. “we are woven” on a great path.

Anthony Intini, III

hah priceless. seems no1 really gets on with this online schemer.

some people are just born without ethics. wonder if he still thinks hellohello is the next to rival facebook...maybe he could post an answer....i guess this webweaver thing is now the "next big thing"

Anthony Intini the III is pathetic.

Thanks for posting that paisan99. Last week someone told me that AI3 was no longer with HH, their cred just went up in my book. I'll have to check back to see what world web weavers makes of themselves after the get the "parked by godaddy" page sorted out (they're registered through Domains By Proxy, encouraging start). So Bill Hoff jumped ship with Anthony, lord let us hope they find a more interesting pair to host the recruiting calls, I could never tell if they were trying to create buzz or suppress a snore.
    Last edited by Hopeful Cynic; 01-12-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Is this for real?

http://social.hellohello.net/

MLM Top Gun Wanted!
    Become Owner of HelloHello.net

Seriously??? Does anyone know what this might mean? Just totally curious at this point.

Looks like they have nobody with experience or desire to run this scheme, so they are trying to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    Looks like they have nobody with experience or desire to run this scheme, so they are trying to sell it.
    Likely that the hype has died down, the money going into the creators hands has died down, and now its time to move onto the next big thing to "revolutionise" the Internet.

Most of its more prolific members have already moved.

The Alexa rankings show it is steadily losing popularity.

Is this a surprise? Did anyone really expect a scheme like this to stick around for years?

Quote Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post
    Likely that the hype has died down, the money going into the creators hands has died down, and now its time to move onto the next big thing to "revolutionise" the Internet.
    This already being discussed in above post that "founders" has already departed for another scheme. But I believe that some of remaining "top members" still think that there are more money to be made from this former cash cow.

The Alexa rankings show it is steadily losing popularity.
    They seem to be doing rather well in Denmark. :yelcutelaughA:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Mr. Anthony Intiny and Bill Hoff tried to scam HH and were told to resign. HH is not a ponzi or scam and has overdelivered in all kind of ways i.e. the weekly and montly commissions pay outs has never been delayed in fact been paid up to more than month before time. We have talked with many leaders and memners in HH and they all confirm this.

WARNING:

Big warning, folks

Mr. Anthony Intini III Ai3 (many aliases) and his business partner and VP Bill William Hoff (many aliases and constellations of names too) read here have startet World web weavers - no product, no address, only articles on the net about CEO in World web weaver Mr. Anthony Antini III

By Kati Phillips Staff writer Chicago Daily

http://www.majorwager.ca/index.cfm?p...TOKEN=58853188

The master scam they are up to now:

http://www.worldwebweavers.com

http://www.world-web-weavers.com

more about both con artists

http://worldwebweaversscam.wordpress.com/

WeHateSpam

Big warning, folks

Mr. Anthony Intini III Ai3 (many aliases) and his business partner and VP Bill William Hoff (many aliases and constellations of names too) read here

By Kati Phillips Staff writer Chicago Daily

http://www.majorwager.ca/index.cfm?p...TOKEN=58853188

scan circus antini/william have just startet:

http://www.worldwebweavers.com

http://www.world-web-weavers.com

more about these con artists

http://worldwebweaversscam.wordpress.com/

HH is not a scam

we have talked with a lot of the leaders and members. The management is praised and have never had a delayed commission pay out.

Quote Originally Posted by wehatescams View Post
    Mr. Anthony Intiny and Bill Hoff tried to scam HH and were told to resign. HH is not a ponzi or scam and has overdelivered in all kind of ways i.e. the weekly and montly commissions pay outs has never been delayed in fact been paid up to more than month before time. We have talked with many leaders and memners in HH and they all confirm this.
    ROFLMAO.

OK. I'm off the floor now. Care to fill in the details on what kind of scam AI3 was pulling on HH? Also would love to know how HH is not a pyramid scheme.

Like I always say if it uses the formula "pay us to start getting paid" it's a scam.

And those pictures on the frontpage? Retarded. I want to slap every single person in them but I guarantee whoever those people are in those pictures you won't find them on hellohello if you sign up.

Yes Id say HH was also a scam. They fail to identify where their income comes from, other than "from other websites we're in partnership with"

Yeh right!

Hopefully since AI3's latest venture webbeavers has already been published here before they have a website its going to flunk before it gets going.
    AI3 doesnt deserve to continue to ask people to invest in online investment schemes after years of fraud - just my opinion! Yes he paid the price and went to jail, but putting him in a position where he can easily defraud people again? Um....no. Hopefully people will continue to watch his online activities so any future investment schemes he sets up will fall flat. I hope you're reading AI3.

Well done to the person who wrote that wordpress about him. Nice to see some of his replies to my questions on there! LOL

14. 01-20-2010, 05:46 AM

Reason
    duplication

Yes Id say HH was also a scam. They fail to identify where their income comes from, other than "from other websites we're in partnership with"

Yeh right!
    and

Like I always say if it uses the formula "pay us to start getting paid" it's a scam.
    Judging from names of the supposed partners and their continuing unwillingness to tell us where their income comes from, HH is looking as much of a scam as it did before the departure of some of their leaders.

There is an extensive thread here on one of their partners, the scandinavian Dubli. Dubli can hardly be called a quality operation It has a very checkered history during its lifetime , including the involvement of some of the most dubious characters in the mlm industry.

The string of excuses for its lack of progress - dishonest ex board members - etc, is an old song.

It is still being pimped as the new Facebook, which is in itself a red flag. Facebook and MySpace work. They do not share revenue, they are free to join and free to stay and they have enormous memberships, which in turn make the advertising they sell worth buying in its own right, as it provides a very large audience and potential buying public for your products. There are also a lot of free ways to advertise through the sites themselves. There are plenty of free websites around too. So why would anyone want to pay 20$ a month to be able to talk to fewer people on a less well known site?

And last, but not least, HH has joined a long line of ponzi pyramids who use affinity fraud to recruit members - it is pimped by pastors.