+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hellohello.net - ponzi??

Some of the people, who hyped mymusicticket.com, has now gone solo. In their try to earn money the have made hellohello.net
    A good description of their plan:
    http://the-viking-team.com/pdf/HelloHelloNET.pdf

Is this a ponzi scheme??

Re: Hellohello.net - ponzi??

Anyone have any information on this? My dad has signed up as a paid member and is trying to get a bunch of people involved as well. He says he knows one of the top level people and he is in right under the founding members. Seems fishy to me. Every time I go to their website it looks the same. Nothing new. I really don't see how this can make you money unless you are one of the owners of this thing. Definitely sounds like a ponzi scheme but I cannot find anything much about the founders and what hellohello is supposed to be selling. Any input would be appreciated.

This is definetly dodgy. You can't even see what the sites about until you register and then presumably you get information on what this site is about. How many websites do that?

All I can piece together from the limited info they offer on their homepage is that people get points for uploading photos and videos and posting blogs. Those points can be converted to cash. Does that make sense to you? It shouldn't because thats how ponzi schemes operate. Photos Blogs Videos and all the "social interaction" is just smoke and mirrors to hide what you are really doing - putting money into a system and trying to recruit people to do the same beneath you. Your money will presumably go to pay off members nearer the top.
    Some people can make money from these, but their illegal and recent updates in how ponzis can be investigated means any winnings could be forfeited if the ponzi gets shut down.

id advise you dad to get out and try and get a refund.

Looks like a common pyramid scheme to me, but its hard to say without seeing all of the info, which I am not willing to register to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBoy View Post
    Looks like a common pyramid scheme to me, but its hard to say without seeing all of the info, which I am not willing to register to find out.
    i couldnt even find the page to register...poor site.

may be you have to be invited to the cool kids club.

Thanks for the information. This just seemed to me like a way for the top dogs to make a lot of cash quickly, but only the top players.

He sent this business overview pdf along as well. I am not familiar with the terms or the way this works so if anyone could let me know if they understand this at all, it would be appreciated. I just need to convince my Dad that this is not a smart thing to be involved in.

And just curious, but what makes something like this illegal. Is it simply that the promises they make are really not attainable or ???

Quote Originally Posted by paisan99 View Post

And just curious, but what makes something like this illegal. Is it simply that the promises they make are really not attainable or ???
    It depends on your state. Check this out and see where your state laws fall when it comes to MLMs and Pyramid schemes.

http://www.mlmlegal.com/statutes.html

Illinois.

http://www.mlmlegal.com/illinois.html

So does this apply to my Dad or only to the people who created Hellohello.net?

In other words, can he get into some kind of trouble by being involved in this?

Illinois.

I believe the law applies to the ones operating it. But of course that gets problematic in a pyramid scheme because early on the participant is expected to bring in (recruit) others which could make them an "operator" as well. I would call your state attorney's office and ask someone who knows for sure.

It appears that one of the founders of HelloHello, Eric Mortensen was a big player in MyMusicTicket as well. And the description of MMT sounds almost exactly the same as the HH stuff. I didn't realize this was something these folks can get away with over and over again.

It appears that one of the founders of HelloHello, Eric Mortensen was a big player in MyMusicTicket as well. And the description of MMT sounds almost exactly the same as the HH stuff. I didn't realize this was something these folks can get away with over and over again.
    The irritating thing about these guys is that they can set up quickly online with no physical address or phone line needed. Fly By Night doesn't even begin to describe them.

Illinois.

If he did make a profit using it, then yes, I think that law would apply to him as well. However, I am not a lawyer.

Lars Thoestesen andJohnni Sandholdt are what HelloHello calls the founding members along with Eric Mortensen who is also from MyMusicTicket. All of these guys also are big players in GEM Lifestyle as well. To my surprise, sounds alot like MMT and HH. This is nuts. What is being to done to stop these people?

http://translate.google.com/translat...N%26start%3D10

Here is another site just like HelloHello. It is called PeopleString and it sounds the same. Different people involved at the top as best I can tell.

If you still think HelloHello.net is a scam, look at this: In the past 2 weeks HelloHello.net has accomplished:

1) Successful Fast Start Bonus money payouts for both Premium and Ambassador members.
    2) A 14 day HH Viking cruise of Scandanavian for the 1st 20 people who recruit 30 Ambassadors and for the top 2 people who invite the most free members (http://onhellohello.net/wild.php)
    3) Matrix money deposited to our Debit/MC account 3 days earlier than promised.
    4) More training calls - stay tuned for time and place
    5) An agreement between the HAB team members ( HelloHello Advisory Board) to help as many people selflessly as possible regardless of where they fall in the Matrix.
    6) HelloHello is Live show, Sundays at 4pm EST
    7) Finalization of the points to cash system for all members.
    8) Updated Wall functions
    9) Updated Forum and Club functions

Thats a lot for 2 weeks of work, since HelloHello.net went live.

Much more is coming in the next 2 weeks, so if you are already a member who has been just sticking your toes in the water while listening to all the naysayers, I strongly urge you to become involved by introducing yourself to the support team assembled and waiting to help you achieve the level of success and enjoyment that you want.

And the outside revenue source is what exactly?
    No one cares what they may have allegedly done.
    Got any shred of proof of that?