+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nazi pope pimps Palestine!

Re: Pope in Bethlehem: A missed opportunity
    If the pope were truly a Christian, one who submits to the Word of God rather than idolatrous traditions of men; and if the German pope were truly an honest man, he wouldn't have aided and abetted the big lie of "Palestine" but would have decried the Arab occupation of the little town of Bethlehem (the City of David, where Jewish King David was born and his Jewish descendant Yeshua was born) that has perverted it into the City of Mohammud!

Apparently the pope failed to hear the cries of Rachel for her children to return, because he was too busy having sympathy for the devil. Regardless, in the words of the prophet Jeremiah:

So says God: "A voice is heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping; Rachel weeps for her children, she refuses to be comforted, for her children, who is not." So says God: "Keep your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for there is reward for your effort, says God; and they shall return from the land of the enemy. And there is hope for your future, says God, and the children shall return to their border."

Christian Zionists, Jews, and Israel

Peace Now: Arabs and Jews Must Go Their Separate Ways

Christians Reject "Palestine" for the Promised Land of Israel

Re: Nazi pope pimps Palestine!

Bent Aerial plumbs new depths.
    The Pope is now a Nazi,a non christian,and in sympathy with the devil!
    David,old chap,its time you got measured up for that straight jacket you have been needing for so long!
    I will book an appointment for you,are you busy Monday?---maybe around eleven,I'll collect you in the white van.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    If the pope were truly a Christian, one who submits to the Word of God rather than idolatrous traditions of men; and if the German pope were truly an honest man, he wouldn't have aided and abetted the big lie of "Palestine" but would have decried the Arab occupation of the little town of Bethlehem (the City of David, where Jewish King David was born and his Jewish descendant Yeshua was born) that has perverted it into the City of Mohammud!

Apparently the pope failed to hear the cries of Rachel for her children to return, because he was too busy having sympathy for the devil. Regardless, in the words of the prophet Jeremiah:

So says God: "A voice is heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping; Rachel weeps for her children, she refuses to be comforted, for her children, who is not." So says God: "Keep your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for there is reward for your effort, says God; and they shall return from the land of the enemy. And there is hope for your future, says God, and the children shall return to their border."

Even assuming your commentary is true, I don't see one word of scripture authorizing people to act on God's behalf. I merely see that God promises to set things right.

you mean that pompous palistine pimping pope of a pretty polyana pleasin prissy poser pie in the pan pinko!? BE CLEAR MAN!! i might get the wrong idea or somethin!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    I don't see one word of scripture authorizing people to act on God's behalf. I merely see that God promises to set things right.
    That's right - there isn't one words but thousands of such words. You must not be reading the Bible.

It's called FAITH and WORKS. God works in and through and for people to "set things right."

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post

Three strikes - he's out! And you act like you didn't know these things?

The only similarity to apartheid in the Promised Land of Israel is practiced - not by Jews (who insanely permit sworn enemies to vote and to further taint the Knesset) but by those hostile Arabs who occupy dismembered part of the Jewish Homeland!

Those biblical territories the Israelis have failed to respect and retain have been ethnically cleansed of Jews, Judenrein, when it is Israel who has every political and religious right to liberate the Arab-occupied holy lands, expel their sworn enemies, and immediately annex Judah's biblical inheritance without hesitation or doubt or apology (like the Arabs), as Meir Kahane courageously called for years ago.

That's right - there isn't one words but thousands of such words. You must not be reading the Bible.

It's called FAITH and WORKS. God works in and through and for people to "set things right."
    And when the people decide, the result is a confusion of works. God is not the author of confusion.

There are many who may "see" their need to help God fulfill the prophecies, and yet in doing so, they have hundreds of different visions of how to do "God's work".

Bent Aerial plumbs new depths.
    David,old chap,its time you got measured up for that straight jacket you have been needing for so long!
    I will book an appointment for you,are you busy Monday?---maybe around eleven,I'll collect you in the white van.
    One thing that I will agree with David is that the Pope is not a born again Christian. Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast." The Pope is a lost sinner if he has never asked Christ into his heart. Ephesians 3:17

David,

When you make your postings, you make a lot of controversial remarks with little clarification. You are "casting pearls before the swine." Please, explain yourself, you are embarrassing to Christianity and wasting your time for the most part when you don't explain things. You are making a lot of crude remarks and name calling. Why don't you leave it up to God on Judgment Day to do the judging? I think that He could do a better job, don't you?

For "controversial" read "subversive"!
    Bent Aerial reminds me of all those religious zealots who,in the past,have become sect or cult leaders,most of which have ended in disaster.
    Fortunately no-one seems to be following this particular egotist.Thank heaven for small mercies---.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    One thing that I will agree with David is that the Pope is not a born again Christian. Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast."
    Christians don't pray to dead saints or bow before idols and pretend they're not doing anything wrong (just like other perverts).

The rest of that Scripture shows God is to work in us by a living faith, GOOD WORKS by Christ in us - in harmony with the Word of God, not contrary to it like RCC cultic doctrines of demons and pagan practices.

Here we go with the judgmental name calling again. It is a sin to judge people, you know! When will you ever learn that it is a sin?

Christians don't pray to dead saints or bow before idols and pretend they're not doing anything wrong (just like other perverts).

The rest of that Scripture shows God is to work in us by a living faith, GOOD WORKS by Christ in us - in harmony with the Word of God, not contrary to it like RCC cultic doctrines of demons and pagan practices.
    David, please keep in mind that I believe in the Bible and not in any additional pagan practices or cultic doctrines. I don't follow any human individual; I just follow the Word of God.

For "controversial" read "subversive"!
    Bent Aerial reminds me of all those religious zealots who,in the past,have become sect or cult leaders,most of which have ended in disaster.
    Fortunately no-one seems to be following this particular egotist.Thank heaven for small mercies---.
    Any one in their right mind would not want to follow someone who enjoys name calling, (unless they enjoy name calling, too!) Unfortunately there are those who are not in their right mind.

I think that the Pope would agree that he is not a Nazi.