+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Obama's wish: Jerusalem under Gentile domination

Report: Obama’s Master Plan for the Middle East
    (IsraelNN.com)

...The Saudi plan calls for them to be allowed to immigrate to Israel, a suggestion that virtually every Israeli leader categorically rejects. President Obama also reportedly told the king that he wants the United Nations flag raised over holy sites in eastern Jerusalem, where the PA would have total sovereignty under the Saudi plan…[emphasis mine] more
    As I warned in my YouTube video Shimon Peres Rebuked! - my Christian-Zionist Response to Shimon Peres’ AIPAC speech - UN Resolution 181 will be imposed as the FINAL SOLUTION for Jerusalem!

Re: Obama's wish: Jerusalem under Gentile dominati

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Report: Obama’s Master Plan for the Middle East
    (IsraelNN.com)

...The Saudi plan calls for them to be allowed to immigrate to Israel, a suggestion that virtually every Israeli leader categorically rejects. President Obama also reportedly told the king that he wants the United Nations flag raised over holy sites in eastern Jerusalem, where the PA would have total sovereignty under the Saudi plan…[emphasis mine] more
    As I warned in my YouTube video Shimon Peres Rebuked! - my Christian-Zionist Response to Shimon Peres’ AIPAC speech - UN Resolution 181 will be imposed as the FINAL SOLUTION for Jerusalem!
    Who cares. I don't give a damn. Most people probaly doesn't give a damn. So whatever.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Who cares.
    Those educated enough to know this reflects the dark heart of a fraud and foreigner occupying our White House, who undoubtedly would love to see the UN flag flying over America.

I don't give a damn. Most people probaly doesn't give a damn.
    I condemn such ignorance and indifference within Beyond Babylon, since it's leading to our national destruction.

I condemn such ignorance and indifference within Beyond Babylon, since it's leading to our national destruction.
    Condemn all you like, doesn't change the fact that no one is interested in your ramblings. With over 1000 posts, have you had a single favorable response? For that matter, seeing as you post all over the internet, have you ever had a favorable response, ever, anywhere?

Get over yourself. Just because you like the sound of your own voice doesn't mean that others do.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Those educated enough to know this reflects the dark heart of a fraud and foreigner occupying our White House, who undoubtedly would love to see the UN flag flying over America.

...and those more intelligent than you, know that your "fraud and foreigner occupying our White House" myth is nothing more than continued dishonesty by the dishonest delusional whiners on the Right.

Like your belief in sky fairies, you lack facts.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

lol. Blah, blah, blah. I don't give a damn what you condemn. I condemn you for being stupid. You are a dilusional bible-thumping overly religious fanatic, who tells people that they need to wake up. That you also tell them that you are right in everything you say and everybody else is wrong. You are wasting your time, you idiot.

Reality check: Correct me if I'm wrong but nobody hear gives a damn about your overly-religious psycho-babble bull-shit and constant ramblings.

Name one person who agrees with your points of view. Just one person from this website. I bet you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Condemn all you like, doesn't change the fact that no one is interested in your ramblings.
    My posts are only "ramblings" to scattered brains, those who indict themselves for their ignorance and indifference.

have you had a single favorable response? For that matter, seeing as you post all over the internet, have you ever had a favorable response, ever, anywhere?
    If you studied the Bible and history, you would know that "favorable responses" are usually not what those who dare to share the plain truth of the Bible and history, whether political or religious, encounter.

Truth to power isn't contingent upon majority approval. Get over your mob mentality and learn to think independently!

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    continued dishonesty
    That's what this Obamanista regime continues to display. Thankfully, it will soon be history. This too shall pass.

Just as I suspected, David could not name at least one other person from this website that agrees with his points of view. That is because there isn't anyone here that agrees with his psycho-babble bull-shit.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

That's what this Obamanista regime continues to display. Thankfully, it will soon be history. This too shall pass.
    "Obamaista regime"...wow!...Rush, is that you?

Comments like this only serve to display how silly you and your notions are.

Your tormented, guilt-ridden little mind is whirling out of control trying to understand how god, in his infinite wisdom, has allowed this "usurper" to be democratically elected.

You retreat to you pathetic little world of concocted lies, false beliefs and misrepresentations of a book of myths in an attempt to justify your "born again" fact-less, hate-filled rants.

David, unload your burden of guilt. Homosexuality is not a sin, it's a natural variation up and down the tree of life. Religion is bullshit. Nothing more than a means of controlling the people with the goal making them submissive to those people and organizations who benefit from such behavior.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

The wicked take the truth to be hard. "Who cares?" By all means let the shackles of ignorance hold you secure. I believe there are merits to this mans words. There are people on here that apparently have a strong dislike for this mans views. Simply don't respond, or do so with intelligent content, opposed to name calling and other useless comments.

There are people on here that apparently have a strong dislike for this mans views. Simply don't respond, or do so with intelligent content, opposed to name calling and other useless comments.
    I agree. If you have disagreements, pick out a specific point and disprove it.

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    I agree. If you have disagreements, pick out a specific point and disprove it.
    How about all of them---?
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    How about all of them---?
    Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    Go for it.
    Doojie,---that would take me longer than it took me to write the original ! (bible).
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Doojie,---that would take me longer than it took me to write the original ! (bible).
    Then, without proof, you have only the fact that you disagree, nothing of any authoritative source.