+ Reply to Thread

From mrs Rita Donald

Sent: Sat 4/11/09 1:54 AM
    To: rita.donald86@yahoo.com

From mrs Rita Donald

My name is Mrs. Rita Donald a nationality of ANGOLA. I am married to late Mr. Martins Donald who worked with ANGOLA. Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year October 2006. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after the illness that lasted for long four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $ 3.5 Million USD with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what dist urbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way am going to instruct here in.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I go going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money; they poisoned my late husband, because he left their muslin religion and accepted Christ, Because of wicked heart and their ungodly.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as th e new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Awaiting to hear from you
    Mrs. Rita Donald

Re: From mrs Rita Donald

Just give to the church.

:spidey: I'm Spider-Man!!!

Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what dist urbs me most is my stroke.
    NOOR

Quote Originally Posted by 009hnoor View Post
    Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what dist urbs me most is my stroke.
    My name is Steve Nakamura and I want in. Please send to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dickensheets View Post
    Sent: Sat 4/11/09 1:54 AM
    To: rita.donald86@yahoo.com

From mrs Rita Donald

My name is Mrs. Rita Donald a nationality of ANGOLA. I am married to late Mr. Martins Donald who worked with ANGOLA. Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year October 2006. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after the illness that lasted for long four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $ 3.5 Million USD with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what dist urbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way am going to instruct here in.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I go going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money; they poisoned my late husband, because he left their muslin religion and accepted Christ, Because of wicked heart and their ungodly.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as th e new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Awaiting to hear from you
    Mrs. Rita Donald
    Good riddance...I sincerely hope you go next 'Rita', ya lying hypocrite scammer!...!:blunt:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by 009hnoor View Post
    It's really nice of you to take the time to register for an account at scam.com and post this while you have cancer and a stroke.

:blunt:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.