+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    How to stop a home foreclosure

    Just trying to get an idea, we have some neighbors who are having problems and they have managed to stop their home foreclosure. I would like to know what options are out there that actually work. I have checked out a couple of Debt Settlement Services and debt relief agencies but would like to hear your input. Anyone know what the best option is?
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 05-05-2009 at 10:25 PM. Reason: remove links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    It's not easy. One group I've found with some interesting new legal methods is here. Listen to a few of their conference calls and see what you think.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West of the Pecos
    Posts
    121

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    It's not easy. One group I've found with some interesting new legal methods is here. Listen to a few of their conference calls and see what you think.
    Prepare to step out on to the slippery slope of the sovereign movement nonsense if you buy into any of that site's theories.

    "Interesting new legal methods" indeed. More like old regurgitated gibberish. People are in prison for following some of the theories promoted on sites like that.

    The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
    http://www.loansharks.blogspot.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Roy Bean View Post
    Prepare to step out on to the slippery slope of the sovereign movement nonsense if you buy into any of that site's theories.

    "Interesting new legal methods" indeed. More like old regurgitated gibberish. People are in prison for following some of the theories promoted on sites like that.

    The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
    http://www.loansharks.blogspot.com
    Take a look at this speech on their home page, attributed to Rep. Traficant
    http://www.hjrbonds.com/index.php
    The link at bottom is tagged "Congressional Record" but leads here
    http://www.afn.org/~govern/traficant.gif

    Even without "Ctrl+"ing the image, one can see the crude, physical cut-and-paste alteration to a legitimate page from the Congressional Record.
    I'm wondering if I should cross-post this one to the Tax Protester forum on Quatloos.com
    Thanks for the laugh, Truth-Bringer

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Roy Bean View Post
    Prepare to step out on to the slippery slope of the sovereign movement nonsense if you buy into any of that site's theories.
    The only legal nonsense, deception and fraud being utilized is by the corporate government and the IRS.

    People are in prison for following some of the theories promoted on sites like that.
    People are in prison for trying to reclaim their liberty because the court system and government are full of corrupt liars.
    Last edited by Truth-Bringer; 05-18-2009 at 06:48 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth View Post
    Even without "Ctrl+"ing the image, one can see the crude, physical cut-and-paste alteration to a legitimate page from the Congressional Record.
    What was altered?

    I'm wondering if I should cross-post this one to the Tax Protester forum on Quatloos.com
    Quatloos was founded by a tax attorney who profits from the income tax. I'm glad there's no conflict of interest there...

    Thanks for the laugh, Truth-Bringer
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Schopenhauer

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    This would be Rep. James Traficant, who was convicted in 2002 of racketeering, taking bribes, filing false tax returns and even "forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat," according to Wikipedia. If you can't remember that, maybe you can remember his goofy wig?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Traficantmug.jpg

    So is he being quoted as a source of reliable information about the bankruptcy of the U.S. government, or is he one of the "corrupt liars?"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West of the Pecos
    Posts
    121

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by dataminer View Post
    This would be Rep. James Traficant, who was convicted in 2002 of racketeering, taking bribes, filing false tax returns and even "forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat," according to Wikipedia. If you can't remember that, maybe you can remember his goofy wig?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Traficantmug.jpg

    So is he being quoted as a source of reliable information about the bankruptcy of the U.S. government, or is he one of the "corrupt liars?"
    It's simply an example of how nutballs will cut and paste things to give them some air of authority.

    The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
    http://www.loansharks.blogspot.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by dataminer View Post
    This would be Rep. James Traficant, who was convicted in 2002 of racketeering, taking bribes, filing false tax returns and even "forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat," according to Wikipedia. If you can't remember that, maybe you can remember his goofy wig?
    I think there's a little more to it than that - one of the juror's publicly admitted he feels he was misled and no longer believes Traficant is guilty. And honestly, just about every politician in Washington, DC could be convicted of some crime.

    So is he being quoted as a source of reliable information about the bankruptcy of the U.S. government, or is he one of the "corrupt liars?"
    Ultimately your argument is an ad hominem. You're attacking the man rather than the facts he asserted. If a criminal tells you 2+2=4, is he wrong because he's a criminal?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    558

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    A foolproof way to stop a home foreclosure is to pay what you owe.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    558

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    It's funny how many deadbeats think that "reclaiming their liberty" consists of borrowing money and then trying to find a way to not pay it back.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    The only legal nonsense, deception and fraud being utilized is by the corporate government and the IRS.



    People are in prison for trying to reclaim their liberty because the court system and government are full of corrupt liars.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    558

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    When you go to a website that asserts multiple times that 2+2=6 or 7 or sometimes 3 it is safe to say that while it is possible that they might occasionally say something that is true you would be better off finding a more reliable source of information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    Ultimately your argument is an ad hominem. You're attacking the man rather than the facts he asserted. If a criminal tells you 2+2=4, is he wrong because he's a criminal?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    A foolproof way to stop a home foreclosure is to pay what you owe.
    If someone actually loaned you money, the only way to morally and ethically settle the debt is to indeed pay back what you have borrowed.

    However, that doesn't happen in our monetary system. Major banks risk no money of their own when they give an alleged "loan." What happens is that new money is created to supply the "loan." Further profits are made from this in the name of the Straw Man - your all caps "nom de guerre" - which is really nothing more than a constructive trust (functioning as a natural person). After three years, the bank will then send in a 1099a to the IRS to claim that you abandoned your profits, and that the bank would therefore like to claim them, tax free of course.

    It's a deceptive system that's completely and totally evil. But that's what we've had ever since the creation of the Federal Reserve - and the international bankers got control of the financial system.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    It's funny how many deadbeats think that "reclaiming their liberty" consists of borrowing money and then trying to find a way to not pay it back.
    No, that could certainly not be defined as "reclaiming liberty." I don't advocate that at all. I do however recommend that people learn how they're being defrauded under this government and monetary system - and then vote against those who wish to continue it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: How to stop a home foreclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    When you go to a website that asserts multiple times that 2+2=6 or 7 or sometimes 3
    If one wants to see 2+2=6 or 7 over and over, all they need to do is just watch the mainstream news every day.

Similar Threads

  1. Home Savers/ National Foreclosure Centers Scam- Need Info
    By fatannasty in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 01:37 AM
  2. mortgage/foreclosure
    By uprightgirl in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:52 AM
  3. Stop Foreclosure Programs-www.strongfamilyfund.com
    By truefactology in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 02:42 PM
  4. **Stop Spam We Stop Scams (Read This)
    By earn247now in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
  5. Ask my why I left CSG/Foreclosure solutions?
    By lossmitigation in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 11:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •