+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Mag Boiler Guest

National Opportunities

Has anyone had any experience with National Opportunities out of Littleton, CO?

Mag Boiler Guest

Re: National Opportunities

OK...how about Triple Income Opportunities...or TIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag Boiler View Post
    OK...how about Triple Income Opportunities...or TIO.
    Damn, you gave them idea. How could you?:spin2:

Oh, wow. You are serious! I am out of words.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 05-06-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag Boiler View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with National Opportunities out of Littleton, CO?
    On serious note they carry F rating from bbb.org. This alone should make you avoid it like a plaque.

Mag Boiler Guest

I questioned National Opportunities about the "F" rating and they passed it off as not important (naturally). They asked me what Walmart's rating was...and I replied "A". They then asked me how I thought they got an A rating. I replied; "I suppose you are going to say they bought it!". They replied "yes" and I hung up.

Unfortunately I have heard of Natl Opp of Littleton, Co. :zx11pissed:

It all started innocently enough on 2-19-09. I bouth a website for $59 from them. I had a 30-day trial. Should have cancelled it. The website has online shopping, mortgage loans, insurance, and, of course, an opportunity ing1: for others to join & get a website of their own. I received info about my website & how to access it on 2-25-09.

Anyway, all I had to do was advertise to drive people to my site. It wasn't long before I was contacted by WorldWide Marketing in Littleton, Co.
    I made an appt to listen to a sales pitch on 3-10-09. BIG MISTAKE.

I always considered myself to be a smart person. Until then, that is. Before I knew it I had been talked out of $12,000 which was put on my credit cards that night.

WorldWide Marketing doesn't claim to be part of National Opportunities (also known as Triple IO), but I believe they are.

Go to www.rip-offreport.com and search for World Wide Marketing. The first search result is for this company in Littleton, Co.

Another interesting thing to do is to google TripleIO. You will get a lot of results with a 4-digit number followed by tripleio.com. These are all websites that have been sold to people by National Opportunities.

BEWARE!

Quote Originally Posted by djhart9491 View Post

It all started innocently enough on 2-19-09. I bouth a website for $59 from them. I had a 30-day trial. Should have cancelled it. The website has online shopping, mortgage loans, insurance, and, of course, an opportunity ing1: for others to join & get a website of their own. I received info about my website & how to access it on 2-25-09.

Anyway, all I had to do was advertise to drive people to my site. It wasn't long before I was contacted by WorldWide Marketing in Littleton, Co.

I always considered myself to be a smart person. Until then, that is. Before I knew it I had been talked out of $12,000 which was put on my credit cards that night.

BEWARE!
    It may not be to late to recover at least part of your loss. Contact your credit card companies that you used and explain the fraud involved and ask them to reverse the charges.

It won't hurt to try, and you could end up winning at least part of your money back.

I wonder they in Laveen, AZ?

8217 S 33rd Dr
    Laveen, AZ 85339

http://nationalopportunitieoftoday.com

Quote Originally Posted by djhart9491 View Post

WorldWide Marketing doesn't claim to be part of National Opportunities (also known as Triple IO), but I believe they are.

Go to www.rip-offreport.com and search for World Wide Marketing. The first search result is for this company in Littleton, Co.

Another interesting thing to do is to google TripleIO. You will get a lot of results with a 4-digit number followed by tripleio.com. These are all websites that have been sold to people by National Opportunities.

BEWARE!
    I call the National Opportunities say that rip-offreport are a rip-off. You have to call them about that 888-278-0065

Mag Boiler Guest

They also say that god ratings on the Better Business Bureau can be bought. Sorry, I believe BBB.

They say (National Opportunities) that it not a scam.

They also say that they call rip-off report.

: Don't be a fool.

Just got a phone call from the nicest people at National Oportunities also called Triple IO I am so sorry to know that they could be a scam. I almost bought the program for $99. I checked it out here first, like I will do anything anymore before I spend a cent. Thank good ness for the comments I am not out $99.

Has anyone had an experience with RBM Merchandising? It is not recognised in the search. It offered Big Money for orders for burglar alarms. It sounds like a reasonable company. Has anyone heard bad or good about them?

I am a current client with National Opportunities AND Worldwide Marketing and Associates. My experience has always been positive with each company. If I were to complain about anything, it would be that sometimes I have to wait for a return call from Customer Service, but they usually get back to me within 24 hours. My understanding is that Worldwide Marketing is National Opportunities exclusive advertising firm. They are both based out of Littleton, CO, which is a suburb of a Denver. All of my commission checks come out of a Littleton bank as well as my paperwork. So, I'm most certainly positive they're not based out of Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestoshop33 View Post
    I am a current client with National Opportunities AND Worldwide Marketing and Associates. My experience has always been positive with each company. If I were to complain about anything, it would be that sometimes I have to wait for a return call from Customer Service, but they usually get back to me within 24 hours. My understanding is that Worldwide Marketing is National Opportunities exclusive advertising firm. They are both based out of Littleton, CO, which is a suburb of a Denver. All of my commission checks come out of a Littleton bank as well as my paperwork. So, I'm most certainly positive they're not based out of Arizona.

How Many commission check have you got so far? How would we know if you are not one of the agents who work for World Marketing. How much money did u invest in advertising? You think that it is a legit business?

First, I would like to say that I totally don't believe anything a person named Thomas "Dickensheets" would say.

Second, to lovetoshop33: I think Aquarian Wizard has asked a very valid question. Would you mind sharing how long you have been a working with Natl Opp & WorldWide Marketing.

I recently called Worldwide Marketing & spoke to Chris, who says he is the Customer Service Manager. I asked him some very simple questions for which he would not/could not answer.

The first question was, "Where are the 8000 banner ads that you are supposed to run for me?" He said that he couldn't tell me where the banner ads are. That is totally ridiculous. When you buy a banner ad, you must know on which website it will appear.
    He got really upset that I was asking questions at all.

I asked him the owners of Worldwide Marketing are. He wouldn't tell me. He said that that is not important. I told him that it was important to me.

I asked him about how I was told that they would add my website to the major search engines, and that they would add keywords to direct search traffic to my site. He told me that all they were under contract to do was to add my site to the major search engines. He also said that the search engines would do optimimization adding keywords from my website.

Chris also told me that Worldwide Marketing does work for other companies; that Natl Opp is not their only client. The name of the company that I paid for the website (which looks just like the others they sell) is WorldWide Marketing. That's the name on my credit card statement. However, Natl Opp is the name of the company on the documentation about the website I bought.

So, are they the same company? I think that's pretty clear.

They charged me $12,000 to do what it probably would have cost me to do for less than $2000 myself. They played off my dreams and concerns for the future.

I intend to prove that they are frauds. They cover their tracks extremely well. They talk people into giving them their credit card numbers, and then calling the credit card companies & authorizing large transactions from WorldWide Marketing. They don't promise that you will make any money; they guarantee in writing that you have 56,000 leads (hits on your site).

When I asked WorldWide Marketing's Customer Service Mgr, how I can be sure that they aren't just generating IP addresses & posting them to my site, he nearly went crazy. He said that you can't just make up an IP address. Then, very indignately, he asked me if I even know what an IP address is. I worked for 25 years in IT. I know that any entry level college level programming student can generate numbers that look like IP addresses.

If you have any more info, positive or negative, please share it with us.