+ Reply to Thread

Don't Get Free Leads!!!!!!!!!!

Alright today I got faced with a dilemma and I need to know where should I go to shut down a program?

Because I've encountered bad leads from GetLeads4Free.com

If you ever heard of it, they provide free leads and all you have to do is download them. But when you call them they say they never signed up to get info on working from home. Or they hang up on you, they give you attitude and they curse you out.

Just today I got a lady who called me back giving me idle threats like I'm supposed to be scared. Talking about how if I call her again she'll call the cops on me, now I'm TRYING to explain to her that it's not going to go that far and she's just getting her attitude at me talking about "oh it will get that far with me!" and then she hung up before I could say another word.

Now mind you when I called I left her a message saying "you requested information on starting a home-based business, if this is not true then please disregard this message." Obviously she bypassed that message and decided to call me and threaten me....Now I wanna know if that was a bluff or should I worry? Because I'm not the only one that's gonna call her. People download these leads everyday and she might just think it's me always calling her.

So, again is there a place I can go to report this website so it can get shut down...cause I'm not going to jail for no one

lol ok I'm done venting...
    Hello,

I'm an Independent Business Associate. I'm here to spread the information on a Home-Based Business Opportunity. If you are the ambitious type that would love to earn your own money from home then after reading this give me a call 347-465-6369 or visit my website www.TrippleXClub.com

Thanks,

Yesenia

Re: Don't Get Free Leads!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way I'm using GetLeads4Free.com as a practice to get used to calling people and talking to them. I'm always used to marketing in classifieds and stuff, never really called people...

I'm a firm believer that you can't sound convincing unless you're making money with your business. And I know from past experience that I'm not confident in talking with people about a business that isn't working for me...

But April 4th I joined a legit business that has lived up to it's name...but since I'm a shy person I use GetLeads4Free to cold-call people lol

But after today's experience I will not use their leads again!!!
    Hello,

I'm an Independent Business Associate. I'm here to spread the information on a Home-Based Business Opportunity. If you are the ambitious type that would love to earn your own money from home then after reading this give me a call 347-465-6369 or visit my website www.TrippleXClub.com

Thanks,

Yesenia