+ Reply to Thread

Square One Professionals

Does anyone know any information about a company named Square One Debt Professionals? If you do, then please help me with any information. Personal experiences, good or bad, would be helpful. One of their "professionals" Ron Zamora keeps calling my number this past week to help with my debts. I want to know whether they are reputable or not.
    Last edited by Jeff Murdoch; 05-05-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Re: Square One Professionals

i don't know anything about that person but debt counseling services that you should use will not call you. you will have to seek their help. i have always been able to handle my own debt management. if yours is really big and complicated, you may need a bankruptcy lawyer to sort it out for you.

that guy calling you will tell you anything you want to hear. he gets paid a commision from whatever he charges you.
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-05-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Thank you for your help. I checked out their website and it seemed like a scam to me. And the guy was aggressively calling me everyday. In a five day span I got six messages from him--on one occasion he called me up twice in a single day. He could not take a hint.

Jeff,

In regards to your inquiry about whether or not Square One Debt Professionals is a reputable company you neednít look to far. Please visit www.tascsite.org. This is the industry regulatory agency that we belong to. You can also view us at www.bbb.org under Square One Debt Settlement in Florida. We are a very reputable company and pride ourselves on doing the right thing for every customer. We even offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services. In regards to the fact that you received phone calls from us, this is due to us receiving an online application from you requesting help with your unsecured debts. If we would have heard back from you stating that you did not want our help we would have taken you off of our calling list. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you but we were simply trying to help you as we received a request to do so from you. If you have any further question, comments, or concerns please feel free to email us at info@squareonedebtprofessionals.com or call 877-702-9112.

your website says your business is in California so i don't want to ask BBB in Florida about some company by the same name.

when offering 100% guarantee of money back, i kinda like to know exactly who is making that offer and what state they can be found.
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-15-2009 at 06:15 PM.

We received an online request from Jeff requesting help with his unsecured debts. He went onto the internet and filled out a form requesting that he be contacted in regards to his debt issues. He requested help so we attempted to contact him. At no point in time did we solicit him. We simply were following up on his request for information about our product.

In regards to the BBB listing, our head quarters are in Florida and our office is in California. Take for example "Bank of America", if you look up this company you will see that their head quarters are in North Carolina. You will not find a seperate listing for every branch of the company across the United States. The same goes for our company.

According to The Better Business Bureau it stated, "This company first came to our attention in February 2009. We are attempting to develop more information on the company. At the present time we do not have enough information to issue a full report." Also, there is a listing of two offices, one in Nashville TN and the other in Sunrise, FL, and neither of them is accredited with The Better Business Bureau.

That is not actually true. Square One Debt Settlement's headquarters are located in Sunrise, FL and have a B- BBB rating.

Not to mention, if you "settle" debt for less than you owe, you're going to ruin your credit. It might be the only thing you can do (and its certainly better than a bunch of charge offs), but think long and hard before you do it.

That is not actually true. Square One Debt Settlement's headquarters are located in Sunrise, FL and have a B- BBB rating.

I mentioned that BBB does not enough information about this said company that is what I said. I also brought up the fact that they claimed to be on the BBB website which they are not. As a matter of fact, they are not an accredited business. They have only been in business since February 2009. Try to read the report more carefully okay?