+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

efusjon - Your honest opinions? Legit? Scam?

I've been pitched the efusjon opportunity, but I'm not convinced that it's very legit. Anyone care to do a little research and report back?

Basically, it's an energy drink "club" and all you have to do is sponsor 3 people and you get paid from your entire downline.

It's like $120/month (for 48 cans) + $30/shipping. It's fairly new, so I'm having a hard time finding a ton of information on it.

Thanks for your help!
    HonestAnswer

Re: efusjon - Your honest opinions? Legit? Scam?

i guess i need new friends. my friends aren't able to pay their bills now and can't possibly pay $120 a month for anything. if you got alot of friends that call you each day and say, "where can i get an energy drink and make money too?", then go for it.

otherwise, its just you and your sponsor. you pay money and he giggles. is he your friend?

another over hyped "miracle" health pgm

I went thru the hype at Pure Health Trends Network via Mrs Sandra Gant and ended up with more literal crap than I could consume the rest of this year

Too many wellness deals pushing overpriced products

I'm jealous. I wish I had come up with a way to convince thousands of people to pay $120. for 2 cases of soda. The vitamins in this product are synthetic & not easily absorbed by the body. This product also has 15 grams sugar.This is a product for people who haven't figured out there's no shortcuts to optimal health. Good health requires balanced nutrition, exercise, & a positive mindset. I can't think of 3 people I could, in good conscience, convince to sign on for this.

I've been doing it for 2 months. I signed up a couple people, and broke even with about 20 in profit this month.

Guys a few spots above me are up to 5k a month. It's still just so early, that people are making big money.

They only have 1 matrix for the entire company, even globally. If fills automatically top to bottom, left to right.

I'm a 26 year old college grad who got laid off a few months ago. This is my first MLM ever.

Contact me with a PM if you want to hear more about what I've been doing. (I don't expect anyone will want to though! ha)
    Last edited by .david.; 06-05-2009 at 09:08 AM.

I put a little info in my sig.. I think thats kosher, right? None of those links are from me, its just a handy video that explains stuff pretty well.
    Last edited by .david.; 06-05-2009 at 09:17 AM.

7. 06-07-2009, 08:41 AM

Reason
    seems to be one-liners to display his ad in signature - if you find anything valuable in all of it, you can un-delete.

Anyone willing to compare energy drinks? Here is a couple a PDFs you can look at to see why a product called Cherry Bomb is superior to ALL energy drinks out there! It all comes back to the company, LHN!!!

http://lhninternationalresources.inf...rt_Assoc_1.pdf

http://lhninternationalresources.inf...erryBomb_1.pdf

Would anyone like to try and show me a better energy drink out there? Go for it!

So you have to sink $150/mo and recruit 3 people to get paid? See, if they would have let you buy 3(assuming 48/ca) cases at wholesale, say, $1 a can, this would be a legitimate opportunity. But no they require you to pay upfront a buck fifty and also recruit 3 more. Unreal

:judges: NO SCAM!!! This is a REAL company, put together by men of integrity and backgrounds worthy of recognition. The efusjon Energy Drink is an all natural, healthy alternative to bad sodas and unhealthy energy drinks. TRY IT - YOU'LL LOVE IT!

efusjon Energy Club has the most unique compensation structure in the industry - SERIOUS INCOME! And their internet marketing strategy is making history. It's SIMPLE! FUN! & REWARDING! Everyone can do it, everyone can WIN!!!

It's a JOURNEY worth taking! Check it out! ADVERTISING REMOVED efusjon is for REAL! Discover joy in the ability to PAY IT FORWARD! Thanks efusjon, for the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-15-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieW View Post
    :judges: NO SCAM!!! This is a REAL company, put together by men of integrity and backgrounds worthy of recognition. The efusjon Energy Drink is an all natural, healthy alternative to bad sodas and unhealthy energy drinks. TRY IT - YOU'LL LOVE IT!

efusjon Energy Club has the most unique compensation structure in the industry - SERIOUS INCOME! And their internet marketing strategy is making history. It's SIMPLE! FUN! & REWARDING! Everyone can do it, everyone can WIN!!!

It's a JOURNEY worth taking! Check it out! [/URL] efusjon is for REAL! Discover joy in the ability to PAY IT FORWARD! Thanks efusjon, for the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
    Thanks for the spam asswipe!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-15-2009 at 04:15 PM.

:judges:CONGRATULATIONS! Chris on joining Efusjon Energy Club and being a part of ENERGY FOR EVERYONE! Networking in the past was difficult. Efusjon is TRANSFORMING THE INDUSTRY!

This is how ASTRONOMICAL Efusjon really is. Grimes & Reese features the Top 100 Network Companies Worldwide as the definitive Legal Resource for Direct Selling, Multilevel & Network Marketing. www.mlmdirectoryonline.com[/URL] AFTER ONLY 5 MONTHS IN THE INDUSTRY, they rated Efusjon as #47 in Size and #4 in the TOP 10 PICKS for the BEST GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNTIY!
    "4) eFusjon
    Launched in 2008, founded by Robert Towles, eFusjon has literally EXPLODED on to the mlm scene with an exciting array powerpacked energy drinks in small, affordable, 8.4 fl oz. cans. This company is all about excitement! We've never seen quite as much energy and so many of the crucial elements of a successful network marketing company come together so quickly. eFusion has an incredibly powerful compensation program based on "the power of 3" which features a unique "overlay" aspect, meaning you can see members enrolled by others appear in YOUR downline. We like the sound of that!"

THAT IS HUGE!!! FOR THE SMALL INVESTMENT OF $30 for a lifetime membership and then the purchase of 48 Energy Drinks a month, IT'S A RED HOT DEAL!!! You won't find a Compensation Plan out there that "SHARES THE WEALTH" with everyone like Efusjon does!

GET IN! GET 3! YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR 15 LEVELS OF INCOME!!! The BEST PART is "PAYING IT FORWARD" - You have the OPPORTUNITY to help others GET THEIR 3! WOW! Rob Towles desires my THANKS! for the GREATEST COMPENSATION PLAN EVER!!! AND THE BEST ALL NATURAL ENERGY DRINK with Acai Berry and NO additives or preservatives!

THANKS TO YOU ROB AND ALL THE OFFICERS & LEADERS of Efusjon Energy Club!
    THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM!!!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-15-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Seriously Jamie.. how far did you think you were going to get? Spamming the mod's through PM was a pretty smart move! Woo hoo! :judges:

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    i guess i need new friends. my friends aren't able to pay their bills now and can't possibly pay $120 a month for anything. if you got alot of friends that call you each day and say, "where can i get an energy drink and make money too?", then go for it.

otherwise, its just you and your sponsor. you pay money and he giggles. is he your friend?
    This is the best answer for this question.

I guess I have to disagree. There are a lot of people out there that pay more than $120 a month on energy drinks - the ones that are full of harmful ingredients. They might as well be paying $120 for healthy energy drinks and putting a whole lot of $$$$$ in their pockets!

I questioned efusjon too when I first heard about it. But after doing my homework and realizing this is not a traditional MLM - they actually pay everyone who shares the opportunity with 3 other people for 15 levels of downline. They even pay you on associates brought in by your upline and by associates placing associates on both sides of you in a community sharing concept. It's never been done before but it works great and efusjon is growing fast. And by the way, they are one of the top 10 Energy Drinks too - that ought to tell you something.

Yes! I've been paid $$$$$. It's not a scam! It is expected to explode as they use the "viral marketing" power of the internet through social networking. Facebook launch is expected soon. This is a NO-BRAINER! If you think about the millions they are prepared to contact through social networking and gaming - it is HUGH!

If you ever wanted the opportunity of a lifetime, help from you upline and both sidelines, opportunity to start on the ground floor, and share a healthy alternative of powerful energy drinks - THIS IS THE ONE! Set aside your dislike for MLM's, see it for what it is and get in. That's what I did and I can help you too. It's not a scam. It's energy for everyone!
    Last edited by HLC; 06-18-2009 at 06:15 PM.

I have been in for a little over 2 months, i have already collected $1250 in paychecks. I will collect an additional check this month for probably $2000. I can tell you personally that this company works!

Believe me if you want, I can provide anyone documentation of these figures. truth is, even if i did provide it, the skeptics still won't believe it.

please feel free to email me if anyone either has more questions, or if you are in and want to know how to be successful.

efusjonslocum@gmail.com

it is really easy to afford $150 per month for drinks when you are collecting checks for as much as i am. not everyone is, maybe i am just an exception.

i end with a quote.
    "The difference between rich people and poor people is that rich people are motivated by what they can gain, poor people are paralized by what they might lose."

if you are really that concerned with losing $200, you probably aren't destined to be wealthy.

Aaron in New York

Quote Originally Posted by efuse-new york View Post
    I have been in for a little over 2 months, i have already collected $1250 in paychecks. I will collect an additional check this month for probably $2000. I can tell you personally that this company works!

Believe me if you want, I can provide anyone documentation of these figures. truth is, even if i did provide it, the skeptics still won't believe it.

please feel free to email me if anyone either has more questions, or if you are in and want to know how to be successful.

efusjonslocum@gmail.com

it is really easy to afford $150 per month for drinks when you are collecting checks for as much as i am. not everyone is, maybe i am just an exception.

i end with a quote.
    "The difference between rich people and poor people is that rich people are motivated by what they can gain, poor people are paralized by what they might lose."

if you are really that concerned with losing $200, you probably aren't destined to be wealthy.

Aaron in New York
    Yaaaayyyyyy another spamming jerkoff!!