Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help please

More dubious templars

I know the head of this lot was expelled from the templars and then the masons in the 90's and so I did a bit of research here is what I found....

http://www.the-celtic-church-in-scot...uk/clergy.html

some of the names here... have very dubious pasts and are all involved in a neo-templar order they started in 95 along with their "church".
    I do however believe that this charity number was actually issued. not like their other false claims on the previous one that was quickly removed from their site when reported.
    look for the same names in the same old ranks http://www.scottishtemplarknights.info/charter.php
    the ex-masonic frauds exposed earlier in this forum.

Who are still using poor Luis's name on their false 2009 doc's even though he has been in a mental health institution for the last full year.

Beware!

Also note the use by some of the so called leaders and their doctored historical links...

Then do a search of births and deaths to establish for yourself that one of the Church leaders pictured in the above link would have to be about 250 yrs old.

http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archiv...out_hitle.html

I dont always disagree with what they put into the public when soliciting their funds, but I have the misfortune to know about their past.

Just beware, good people, and make your own minds up.
    Last edited by reentry; 05-03-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Re: More dubious templars

Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    I know the head of this lot was expelled from the templars and then the masons in the 90's and so I did a bit of research here is what I found....

some of the names here... have very dubious pasts and are all involved in a neo-templar order they started in 95 along with their "church".
    I do however believe that this charity number was actually issued. not like their other false claims on the previous one that was quickly removed from their site when reported.
    look for the same names in the same old ranks http://www.scottishtemplarknights.info/charter.php

Who are still using poor Luis's name on their false 2009 doc's even though he has been in a mental health institution for the last full year.

Beware!

Also note the use by some of the so called leaders and their doctored historical links...

Then do a search of births and deaths to establish for yourself that one of the Church leaders pictured in the above link would have to be about 250 yrs old.

I dont always disagree with what they put into the public when soliciting their funds, but I have the misfortune to know about their past.

Just beware good people and make your own minds up.
    small correction for clarity OF MEANING if i may!?

just beware,good people,and make your own minds up.

just think how much of the scripture is changed in meaning by putting in/leaving out/moving punctuation marks!? :judges: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: help please

Fair comment and done.

Havent heard anything..... has anyone ever had experience with this lot?

Beware!

Just beware, good people, and make your own minds up.

Post the names on the Charter for the defunct SCO37940.

I do however believe that this charity number was actually issued.

Asmotj = Fraud

true to form ....someone asks for help and here you are ASMOTJ mason fleece boy diverting that help....speaks volumes...doesnt it...
    BTW DID YOU EVEN NOTICE WHICH CHURCH IT IS?
    Keep up.
    I will pray for you.

Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post

Hey dumb ass If you need me to post the names I will. Because you are a liar misdirector and a charleton plus you personally attack me start a thread on me here on scam.com I have to wonder why you do not post the names of those on the Charity.
    We all know the reason that you wont post them is because the legitimate owner of the Charity was never McGrath, be honest for once and post the name you coward.

As to your research I did not say it was illegal today read the post dumb ass.

Post The Names
    Who Were The Trustees? Not the company the name of the people...Who wrote the check that paid for the incorporation of the charity?

Pathetic...let this thread develop without your stupid interjections.

That's probably why you are banned...

Did you even notice?...great help for your reputation..

The Masonic ASMOTJ OSMTH member was banned on a site called SCAM.COM.....LOL....LMAO

YOU ARE NOW BEYOND DISREPUTABLE...

BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS ARE YOU JUDGED

Explain that funny circumstance to your masonic clubs superiors fool.

No more golden fleecy times for you!

I realise how you work...so I will wait for the last really big lie...I am sure you will make one up...you have never learnt so far...
    I pray you will learn...but do not hold it as likely.

I will pray for you and all deluded Mason's though...I do hope you get better soon.
    Last edited by reentry; 08-13-2009 at 06:40 PM.

reentry Luis Roseira???
    ... Luis [ Roseira ] he has been in a mental health institution for the last full year.
    OK so which is it really?

I am not sure where this was plucked from...just in case of an error by you or me ...it should read Fontes = ex leader of OSMTH ...Roseria = new leader
    Thank you
    I dont thin I ave posted this incorrectly I..I have checked my original posts and it does not seem to be written incorrectly there..so I am unsure if its another of your numerous misquotes or an real error...either way it is wrong...

Fontes = ex leader of OSMTH ...Roseria = new leader
    Last edited by reentry; 08-17-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Are you kidding you don't read your own post?
    Your own post the very first one post #1
    finally the truth you know nothing
    False deceiver by his own words he knows nothing

I am not sure where this was plucked from
    as is usual my posts are flawed but really my first post should be correct
    it should read Fontes is the only leader
    Roseria is a false leader illegaly elected

GRAND PRIORY OF SCOTLAND – CONTRA(Against) - JAMES J P McGRATH OMNIBUS HOMNIBUS CARTAM VEL VISUARIS VEL AUDITORIS SALUTEM IN NOMINE DOMINE
    BE IT KNOWN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT WE as the senior Priory Officers of this, the only recognised Grand Priory of Scotland under Grand Master and Prince Regent SAE Fernando de Sousa Fontes, are duly authorised and obliged to undertake all actions and measures to promote and protect the interests and good standing of this Order within the confines of the Grand Priory of Scotland.
    Pursuant to the above, it has become necessary for us to formally declare the following;

In the first; James J P McGrath, residing at 1 Elphin Street, Glasgow, Scotland, is not a member of this Grand Priory and has not been since 4th May, 2007.
    In the second; James J P McGrath has no standing in this Order either within Scotland or
    internationally.
    In the third; no joint-membership agreement exists between this Order and any neo-Knight Templar organisation to which James J P McGrath currently belongs.

In the fourth; all claims by James J P McGrath to be holder of offices within this Order
    including, inter alias, those of “Chef Mondial” and “Grand Prior General” are without substance
    and legal foundation.

In the fifth; it is hereby declared that, despite an offer of free travel, James J P McGrath
    failed to present himself either in person, or by proxy, at this Order’s Grand Convent General held between 5th-7th September, 2008, at Leuven, Belgium, there to have his standing and many claims established and recognised by the Grand Master and the Council of Grand and Magisterial Priors. Neither was any written communications received either from he, or any other on his behalf.

In the sixth; it is further declared that the Decree issued by our Grand Master and Prince Regent, Fernando de Sousa Fontes on 24th November, 2002, against James J P McGrath for his having presumed to assume the title of Grand Prior General without proper consent and authorisation, is valid and genuine as was confirmed by the Grand Master, in person, during the Grand Convent in Belgium.

In the seventh; contrary to claims made by James J P McGrath, one Luis Roseira of Porto, Portugal, is not acting Grand Master/Prince Regent of this Order nor is he “depute Grand Master” as was established and confirmed by the Grand Master and the Council of Grand and Magisterial Priors at the late Grand Convent in Belgium.
    In the eighth; as a consequence of the above, any and all claims made by James J P McGrath to have been appointed Grand Prior of England, Wales and Ireland as well as Chef Mondial by Luis Roseira are without legal foundation and substance. In the name of our Lord everlasting, WE, the undersigned, do solemnly declare and affirm the above to be the truth.
    Signed and Sealed this 19th day of September, 2008.
    Chev. Gordon MacGregor Comrie KGCTJ Grand Prior of Scotland
    Most Rev. Dr. David Stalker KGCTJ Grand Chancellor & Visitor General
    Rt. Rev. Norman MacLeod KGOTJ Chaplain General and Grand Castellan
    Chev. Darren Young KGOTJ Grand Seneschal and Commander of Moravia

King of Dubious McGrath...Your McGrath supported, the second greatest scammer in history of Scotland Belgians own Michel Roger Lafosse aka "HRH Prince Michael James Alexander Stewart, 7th Count of Albany" now without a passport and is also facing fraud charges over his application for a British passport in June 2004 he is wanted in several countries, McGrath was Lafosse's lapdog and called him "my prince" and "Our Prince" pledging allegiance to Lafosse these are direct quotes all the while scamming all citizens of Scotland and the UK then the world He Lafosse is/was also under investigation by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) . They are probing two charities, the Albany House Trust and the Albany and Stevenson Trust, which raised thousands of pounds in support of his claim to the Scottish throne and McGrath was right there in full Regalia touting My Prince Our Prince.

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/new...name_page.html
    http://www.chivalricorders.org/royal...asy/stuart.htm

http://www.geocities.com/athens/column/5833/about.html

WEBSITE OF THE; SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM. IFA-OCMTH(R)TM.

OUR FRENCH NAME, OUR HISTORICAL NAME BEFORE 1705 IN FRENCH;
    ORDRE SOUVERAIN ET MILITAIRE DU TEMPLE DE JERUSALEM. SMOTJ.

IN ENGLISH
    SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM.SMOTJ.

ABOUT THE ORDER OF THE SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS.

INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIVE ALLIANCE - ORDO MILITIAE CHRISTI TEMPLI HIERSOLYMITANI IS OUR OFFICIAL CHURCH NAME. IFA-OCMTH(R)TM. SKT-SMOTJ.

OUR LATIN OCMTH name and our recognition by the Patriarch gives us the usage of SOVEREIGN in our Orders Name/s. It translates from Latin as; SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER KNIGHTS OF CHRIST, OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM.

AIMS OF THE SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM

On this website you will find information on membership of these two Ancient and Noble Ecumenical Orders, and some of our History.We are a Worldwide Ecumenical Order under the Authority and Protection of the elected 51st Prince Regent, Magnus Magisterium SAE Luis Roseira, SMOTJ. Also the Patriarch of Antioch, all East of Alexandria,and Jerusalem, A strictly Non Masonic Order of; Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem. SMOTJ, Sovereign Military Order Knights of Christ,Temple of Jerusalem. IFA-OCMTH(R)TM. Also known as the; Scottish Knight Templars Sovereign Military Order Temple Jerusalem(R)TM. This with historical roots from our foundation by The Order in Scotland by the first Grand Master of the Templars Hugh De Payens, and our Scottish Prince, later King, and Saint, David 1 of Scotland in 1128, onwards. David was our first Grand Prior appointed as such in Scotland by the 1st Grand Master of the Knight Templars Hugh de Payens. We in Scotland legally hold in perpetuity, the Title of Chef Mondial SMOTJ. This left to us by our SMOTJ Grand Master,Chef Mondial; HSE Chev Baron Anton Emile Lepreuch Rapp KGCT who was Promoted into this ancient rank and titles in the original SMOTJ Magisterial Order as a KGCT in 1932, prior to this, he was the Grand Prior of Switzerland, this Order has historical links back to the original 1705 Statutes, and 1314 period in France and Belgium. We hold that due to Scotland's pre-eminent historical position within World Templar History, we do not recognise, nor admit the existence of,any other Templar Order as having a superior claim to that of our own Order.
    We are about a Holy commitment to serve the Lord Jesus Christ with all our Heart and Soul. Give aid and assistance to the poor etc, is payment in itself, not a desire to self grandiose in the Media. Our help is shared in a selfless giving way, as true Knights. We hold dear the ideal that real Templars do not discriminate on the basis of educational, monetary, or social status, or race, and are those we uphold in accordence with the Holy Bible. The main aims of the Order are concerned with the Defense and Protection of the Christian Church, and also the caring for our fellow human beings. If you feel you can be a part of an ongoing philosophy to aid your fellow man. This Order is looking for you so join us now.
    The Main Aims of our Worlwide Sovereign Templar Orders are: To Promote and Protect all Christians, and Non Christians Worldwide, To strive to obtain Religious Freedom for all Religions. This as a basic human right denied to us, and other religions in Muslim States, but demanded by the Muslims, as their Basic Human Rights. This we do in various ways, supporting with our other Templar OCMTH Christian Orders,and other Organisations like the CSW, UN, SMOM, KHS, ACTS, UN, World Church Leaders only.
    We are still working with CSW on behalf of our Pakistan Christian Brothers, and Sisters, and for all the many other Christians under threat of anti Christian Laws in Pakistan,India, and elsewhere. Being tried by a Muslim Sharia Court, and sentenced to death for confirming an item which is written in the Muslim Koran? The Judges in Pakistan Courts insisting that they will accept the word of any Muslim, against that of any Christian at a Trial? The Pakistan Christian Church, whose Ministers are all members of this Order, and of course Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW,) have done sterling work in Pakistan to assist our imprisoned Christian Brothers and Sisters, and they again this year have provided financial relief to the Christian community who really do need all our assistance and our Prayers as well. Pity that all these other "Silent Christian Voices," have so dismally failed our fellow Christians Worldwide. Also we ask this simple question. Why do these other self created Orders fail to offer any financial help to a worthy cause like this one?
    We campaign for the same Right of Religious Freedom for all in Muslim Countries that are denied to us as Christians, by far too many Muslim Countries.
    We strongly support the UN and EEC claim that Freedom of Religion is a Basic Human Right for all people, and we point out it must also apply to all civilised Nations. We support the Christian, and Non Christian peoples in the Holy Land to be able to live in Peace. We also as Knight Templars have no problems against real practising Muslims, some of whom as Interfaith Organisations, also support our aims of Religious Freedom for all Nations. We like them also abhor the fanatics of all Religions, who create dissent and trouble in their misuse, abuse of our various Religions. This to cause the Deaths of Innocent People by their own Bigotry and Hatred. None of us have ever seen written in any Koran, or in any accepted Christian Bible, such false claims as these bigots falsely claim. We also as Sovereign Knight Templars do Voluntary Charitable Work amongst the Homeless,the Poor, the Sick,the Dying. Supporting various Charitable works in the Holy Land via the Patriarch; the Hospital/s in India is supported by our Malta members, Pakistan by our Orders members there,Phillipines by our Australian members.

We have no Affiliations or links to the International Association of Knight Templars, or the OSMTH International, OSMTHU, or the OSMTH Association. The Former OSMTH Regency is now legally under the SMOTJ name under the elected Regency which is now headed by S.A.E Luis Roseira P.R. M.M. also again we have no links or affiliations with the OSMTH Association, OSMTH International or OSMTHU. Whilst we accept that Freemasons have their own Templar degrees they are not linked to us in any way. We believe that Freemasons who wish to become Knight Templars should do so by joining their Recognized Templar Order by working their craft degrees and not in the Non Masonic Orders. For this reason we will never affiliate to any Templar based Fraternity that accepts, or is run by Freemasons. Formal SMOTJ Decree.

We are the only original; Scottish Knight Templars. Sovereign Military Order, of the Temple of Jerusalem. An SMOTJ Order who were in our French name registered as such by our Chef Mondial in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. We have no connection,from 1964, and 2007 onwards, nor do we claim any association, or any connections with, any of the self created Association of Knight Templars,or any Neo Templars Organisations, like the self created 1995/6 OSMTH Inc USA. The other non elected OSMTH Fontes dynasty Order was founded in 1946. Mr Fontes OSMTH Order has also legally been taken over,and been made defunct,legally wound up by us, and our Lawyers in Porto,Portugal, on and prior to 18th of September 2008.

We do not recognise any of the self created OSMTH,USA,or OSMTHU, or the self created Poor Knights of Christ Temple of Solomon, OSMTH, or any others,as being associated to us, or having any connections to our Noble name. Or to our Sovereign Knight Templars History.
    Currently there are ex members of the OSMTH. Majority are still holding forged and invalid Brevets and Papers as Grand Priors etc from a Mr Gary Martin Beaver, and from other expelled OSMTH members in England, and Association of Knight Templars etc,Poor Knights of Christ in USA,under Zubras, Mangan,these falsely claiming to be members of OSMTH. Check this name on Internet for yourself as proof. The Majority of these people were exposed in September 2008 as non paying,non registered members by OSMTH HQ in Porto HQ. This was legally done via our lawyers, with the Civil Authorities in Porto, who rejected them as not being members of the OSMTH Regency Order. They even had three Grand Priors of OSMTH under Fontes in France? like Fontes Dynasty, none of them were ever elected by their members either. We wish it to be known by all that we have no associations with these people, or the self created Poor Knights of Christ Order, and recent false OSMTH Orders, they are now creating. Since most of the senior members are either expelled members, or are Freemasons, all holding forged papers, now null and void OSMTH papers. This is all we will say on this matter.
    There will be no election of a Prince Regent Grand Master, held by these false people when Mr Fontes dies. This post and OSMTH name is now legally held under Portuguese Law, by our current Prince Regent, Grand Master Luis Roseira, who was elected by the OSMTH members as Fontes deputy many, many years ago, and this was legally confirmed in writing as such by Mr Fontes. SAE Luis Roseira was elected by the OSMTH members meeting on 18/9/2009 in Porto, as Prince Regent, Grand Master of the SMOTJ, he took up his Post on 18/9/2008. Since this 2008 date all previous OSMTH Brevets previously held were made legally invalid, null and void. This Order under our Prince Regent, Grand Master,issuing new SMOTJ Brevets from 18/9/2008 to all its registered members.
    These others were also given the chance to re-apply to join our Noble OSMTH Order by submitting their membership details, Brevets, Papers, but all have failed to do so One can ask why not? So are they now Mutineers? No. by their own failure to comply from 18/9/2008 they are legally not members of OSMTH,or of SMOTJ.
    TO PROMOTE SCOTLAND, AND ALL OF OUR OUR ORDERS NATIONS.

Throught its History, Language, Music, Cultural Heritage, to preserve its traditional Historical Templar Role as the true last remmnents of the Original Order of the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem in Belgium and France, Scottish Knight Templars, or first name of the Knight Templars "The Military Order Knights of Christ, Temple of Jerusalem. Our OCMTH and SMOTJ Rome connections go back to the Vatican discussions in 1979 under Canon J Becker, and our French name of the Sovereign Order dates back to Paris, France in 1705 Statutes, and back again to France and Scotland in 1314. This making us the Senior Order over all current, Worldwide Knight Templar Orders. This as an Non Masonic Christian Order only. This in a Nation ruled and governed by its own people, the People who alone hold the Sovereignity of the Realm of Scotland. This we as Scottish Knight Templars are sworn to defend.
    TO SERVE GOD

As Christians we strive to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ to Love our neighbours, and Pray for those who oppose our Christian Beliefs. Our attempts to work on Interfaith dialogue, and meetings with other various Religions. Especially our fellow Orthodox Christians, and our like minded Muslim friends.

The Scottish Knight Templars Sovereign Military Order Temple Jerusalem(R)TM

The Grand Priory of Scotland was founded by Hugh De Payens the First Grand Master of the Knight Templar Order. In 1128 whilst he was visiting his family relatives by marriage in Scotland. Despite the many misleading claims by others, it was not the St. Clairs, nor any family residing in Roslin either. History and written facts tells us it was David, Prince and Later King of Scots who was our first Grand Prior in Scotland in 1128. The Primary role and function of the Order in Scotland, was to provide fighting men to help protect the Pilgrim routes to and from the Holy Lands. Especially in Santiago De Compostello, a Holy place with many Scottish connections. The name of the Black Douglas, and other Scottish Knight Templars still being well known even to this day in Theba, Spain, and Portugal

Many of our modern institutions owe their origin to the Order of Knight Templars, especially the Banking and Financial Institutes. The Order was a major force in shaping the Western World, until unjust persecution in 1307 drove the Order from France, and other Countries to seek Sanctuary, and refuge in Scotland, where the Order has survived in various forms even to the present day. Also to serve their Sovereign Grand Master, Robert the Bruce, King of Scots, the Scottish Knight Templars fought with distinction in 1314 at the Battle of Bannockburn, their charge breaking up and scattering the English Chivalry's right wing. To thus assist Scotland to win the day against the most elite and veteran filled Army of all Christendom. Hence our Name change in 1317, and our usage of St. John and the Temple of Solomom.
    We remind all readers that at the Scottish Knight Templars Trial in Holyrood Edinburgh in 15th of December 1309. This held by the Papal Legate Imperial Clerk to Pope Clement V, Scolari, Bishop Lamberton, also the Invader King of England Edward 1. We as the Sottish Grand Priory of Knight Templars were found Not Guilty even by our Nation's sworn enemies in this recorded case. This is a historical fact. The trial records also state we were as such with our King in the Field, Battling the English Invaders of the Realm of Scotland.
    Our other great Scottish Patriot, the Lord William Wallace is supposed to have killed Brian Le Jay, Grand Prior of the English Knight Templars, also a Quisling Scottish Templar, John Sawtry, both of whom had broken their sworn Templar Vows never to raise their swords, or attack any fellow Christians, and as Brian Le Jay had sorely opppressed the People of Scotland, when they as Knight Templars with the Order of St John fought at Falkirk in 1297 for Edward 1 of England. The Lord William Wallace hunted them down, and slew them both for this crime after the Battle of Falkirk. The Order of St. John had also fought against Scotland, this was why they lost all favour and credence with our King Robert the Bruce.
    Throughtout history the fortunes of the Order in Scotland have fluctuated so much that our activities were often clandestine for fear of reprisal by our Masonic Unionist adversaries. However there is clear documentary evidence of famous Scottish Knight Templars in Scottish History particulary within the Jacobite movement: these include James of Claverhouse (Bonnie Dundee), the Grand Prior of Scotland who was murdered in cold blood by a Unionist paid Assassin at the Battle of Killiecrankie. He was succeeded in his post by "Bobbing John", The Earl of Mar as Regent.
    Also Prince Charles Edward Stuart who held a meeting on the evening of the 24/9/1745 with the Scottish Knight Templars in Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh. These same Scottish Knight Templars who Installed him, (our later De Jure and De Facto King of Scots) as the Sovereign Grand Master of Scotland's; Sovereign Knight Templar Order that same night. Thus the Post of Grand Master of our Order in Scotland, can only ever be filled by the accepted true heir of the Scottish Royal Family. Another famous Scottish Knight Templar was the Marquis of Montrose an Ecumenical Protestant who kept his sworn Templar Oath of Religious Freedom for all, this sadly at the cost of his own life. There is a worldwide spread of membership of our Christian Sovereign Military Order Temple of Jerusalem throughtout the World. Also if you do not want to join a Masonic Order you can only join us. Press here to send me your full postal address for Application forms.
    18/9/2008 Legal Opinion confirms Position of our Order.

Our Orders are all Autonomous Grand Priories like us, under our SMOTJ name, and Our Prince Regent, Grand Master, Luis Roseira,in Porto, Portugal. They run their own affairs within the confines and under the strict 1705 Statutes of the SKT-SMOTJ,and IFA-OCMTH(R)TM only. Nor are we answerable to any of these false others. We were in our name of the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem SMOTJ registered in Geneva, Switzerland in early 1962, as the then only members of the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem. This under Grand Master, Chef Mondial of our Order, Baron Anton Leuprecht Rapp, The Grand Prior of the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem in Switzerland, who had joined the Original continuing Belgian Order,in 1932. This Order legally registered there, and named as the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, its history also supposedly going back to 1314 in France.

This by our own free choice, and Sworn Oaths using our own pre 13th Century, and the 1705 Statutes, By-laws, Historical Rites, Regalia, in our own Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem name. Our members were not, and have never been members of any other Templar Organisation. Our members like I, are all members of this Order only, and none have ever been admitted by Accolade into any other Knight Templar Order, nor will they ever do so. Our members will also always be held personally responsible for paying their own costs, and expenses etc. We pay no expenses or travel costs to our members, all we raise is spent on our agreed Charities, the Holy Land Hospitals, and Charities we support.
    Today our Sovereign Knights still carry on the Traditional codes of practise, and Principles of Christian Chivalry at all times. This applies to all of the Orders now under the 51st elected Prince Regent, M.M.SAE Luis Roseira, also of the Patriarch of Jerusalem.

On Ceremonial Occasions our Knights can be easily identified by their white Mantles with the Eight Pointed Red Cross which is the symbol of the Templar Order known and feared throughout the World. Our Mantles granted to the original Knight Templars by Pope Honourius as a sign of our Martydom in the Holy Land. The Official seat of the Order is in Edinburgh as this is where the Sovereign Power of the the Nation and the Parliment of the People of Scotland resides. Formal and Informal members meetings are held on a regular basis during the Year.
    Principal Annual Events

• MARCH FESTIVAL OF THE MARTYR'S, CHURCH SERVICE.
    • APRIL AULD ALLIANCE DINNER.
    • JUNE BANNOCKBURN, MEMORIAL SERVICE.
    • AUGUST FESTIVAL OF St. BERNARD OF CLAIRVAUX.
    • SEPTEMBER ECUMENICAL SERVICE AND ACCOLADE IN CATHEDRAL. SOIREE OF THE WHITE COCKADE EDINBURGH
    • NOVEMBER St. ANDREW'S DAY SERVICE.
    NATURE OF THE ORDER

The IFA-OCMTH(R)TM and SKT-SMOTJ Orders under our Banners, are all Ecumenical Christians, and strictly Non Masonic. We actually practise this, and NON MASONIC, means just that to us as Knights. Please do not let them deceive you, if you wish to be in a Non Masonic Ecumenical Christian Order, you only have us as a choice. Applicants are welcomed into Membership without predudice of Sex, Race, Nationality. All practising Christians including the Orthodox Churches, are welcome to apply. We point out to all Masonic applicants that None of our Ranks, or Grades are accepted by Scottish Grand Lodge, or the other Masonic Organisations. Also they cannot as Freemasons, or even as ex Freemasons, ever join our Ecumenical ranks.

THE MEMBERS OF THE ORDER IN SCOTLAND.

We believe that as Christian's we have an obligation to preserve with God's grace the ancient traditions, Rule and Virtues passed down to us by our departed fellow Christian Chivalry. We do this by maintaining all of the Christian values, and Freedoms so dearly won in our Nations Struggle against the constant invaders from England. This spirit of the Paladin can be found in the oft quoted Latin words used by our Warrior and Beloved Patriot: Lord William Wallace " Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili"

" Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the Bond of Slavery my Son".

CONFIRMATION OF EXPULSIONS

Mr Gordon MacGregor Comrie. We can confirm that this named person, of the Mr Zubras recently self created Order of, Poor Knights of Christ Temple of Solomon, and another ex member, Mr Darren Young were formally expelled with Gross Ignomy from this Order at the St Patrick Day Service, this held on 17th of March 2007. This with a loss of all rank and titles. I was still in post as the SMOTJ Chef Mondial, Grand Prior General until one minute past Midnight on 31/12/2008 when I formally by letters Patent, handed over to my Deputy elected by the members of this Order; HSE Graham F Russell. My current duties are as Prince and Lt General of the SMOTJ,under our Prince Regent, Grand Master, SAE Luis Roseira. Since this time these duties taking up most of my own time.

The expulsion of this false person was for; illegally using a name which did not match the photo ID required by the Laws of this Country to be shown by him to the Bank of Scotland staff in Dundee.
    Also his email to me on Thursday March 29th, 2007, 9;39AM Clearly confirms that copies of his documentation were taken at the Bank of Scotland, Dundee Branch.
    His own words these from his own above dated original email sent to me on.29/3/2007.
    " One thing that springs to mind is that I dropped Comrie part of my surname some years ago? "
    "All my bank accounts, Inland Revenue, Vat registration are all under Gordon MacGregor. I bet that is what has caused all these bank problems".
    "I never thought when I signed the bank forms in wrong name " Despite this criminal fraudulent revelation by him, the Bank of Scotland never saw him again to verify that his Photo ID matched the signature used by him on all the Bank legal forms, the Charity account application forms, also on other OSCR legal papers, and OSCR application forms etc, the signature used by him on all of them, including his Application to join us were in name of Gordon MacGregor Comrie a name which he has personally confirmed to me in writing as above, is not his real name? His own Birth Certificate Date 25/8/1968 which was checked by us in GRO, Edinburgh, states his real name is Gordon Comrie. So he was formally expelled by us this with Gross Ignomy, loss of all ranks, the Service carried out by us on St Patricks Day, 17th of March 2007. He admitting using a false name on his varied application forms, other legal forms to join us, also withholding relevent information on his membership as a Senior Officer of wanted criminal Michael Le Voss, AKA False King of Scots,Prince Michael Stewart, Order of St Germain. Also providing us with other false information.
    All these offences are an immediate expulsion matter, under our Orders Statutes and Bylaws, and are known by all who join this Order. There is no right of appeal in either case. I can only again warn people beware of anything else this Walter Mitty type fantatist, falsely claims in his internet, and website ravings. He turns facts into fictions, and fictions into facts, to suit himself. Also after two years of his Harrassment and Cyberstalking it is time for us to move on. See further rebuttals on www.skt-stanthony.741.com"
    Charitable Status.Continuing Fraud and Criminal Usage of our wound up Charity Number SCO37940 by Non Members of this Order.

Charity Registration Name OCMTH, Number SCO37940.
    To comply with Glasgow Police Fraud Squads advice, due to the past two years illegal misuse and fraudulent abuse of it,from the 17th March 2007 period till 6/4/2009 and still continuing. Of this Charity number SCO37940 by the website used by Mr Comrie, and the website owner is Mr Darren Young. Both of whom were expelled non members of our Order from 17th March 2007. On taking Police Advice the said Charity in our name was officially wound up on the 12th of March 2009 by myself, and the recognised Office Bearers of this Order and confirmed by OSCR. Concerned readers can confirm that this wound up Charity number SCO37940 is still being used on the self created false Knight Templar website owned by Mr D Young. This since it was wound up by us, and OSCR on 12th of March 2009. It is a criminal matter of fraud and deception for him, or any other to make any false and illegal claim, to be the registered Scottish Charity SCO37940 on any website.
    The site owned by Mr Young was still illegally using it on 6/4/2009+. The Charity number SC037940 being shown on his websites PayPal Page asking for money for Charity? over a long period of two years, before the 31st of March 2009. If you see it being used again on any website, please contact OSCR Fraud Squad in Dundee,call them on 01382-220446, or email them on www.oscr.org.uk.
    Better still contact the local Police Office, make a criminal complaint of fraud and deception by these people. Take a copy of the page showing the wound up charity number SCO37940 being illegally used by these, or any other people. This as evidence for the Police case of a crime being committed. At no time since they were expelled by us on 17th of March 2007 were any of these two ex members part of this Order, or members of its Registered OSCR Charity No SCO37940. This despite their numerous false claims,unwanted threatening emails,telephone calls, cyberstalking, harrassment made to us, and others by Mr Comrie, and Young for the last two years that they were our Orders members? No they were not.

18/3/2009. I noted the website was quickly removed from the web when Mr Young was made aware of above by us. So again this swift removal confirms these people have been proven by us,over a two year period to be conmen, noted liars, fraudsters, who have had no legal connection to our Charity Registration, or to our Order since 17th March 2007. Again for the record, both were formally expelled with Gross Ignomy by us on St Patrick's Day Service, 17th of March 2007. It was pay back time for our members after all of their fictions and lies to us all, also his Gordon MacGregor Comrie use of a name that he claims is not his real name? (see above) and numerous other false claims that he was a Baron, an estate owner, etc These false claims made by this fantatist person with no name, were all made known to us by his many Jacobite enemies. This long before the expulsions were made by us.
    We wish nothing to do with them. We want no contact, no communications sent to us by them, they as expelled non Templars are classed as being Dead to us.
    A letter was sent to me by email from Mr Darren Young dated 19/3/2009 2:03PM Again Threatening me with Legal Action.

As a one off in the interest of Justice and Truth I dealt with his letter, and the five points which he complained of for him? Another recorded delivery letter plain brown envelope, with wrong address on it, This again threatening me with legal action, was received by me on 6th of April 2009. So this was also passed by me to Police and OSCR. Again until this website is removed, and all its false claims that he holds a registered Scottish Charity Number are removed, deleted by him, or the Police eventually charge him, the case exposing them goes on.
    These were the five points dealt with by me.
    1. "Mr Young Claims that our Registered Charity No SCO37940 was not falsely used on the website owned by him over a two year period."
    This is another false statement by him. We have copies of the web pages over a long period of time, these clearly showing his website address, and date/s copied with his site address, date/s on bottom of page/s were printed by us, as evidence. Also a full copy of the website, owned by Mr Young and its contents are held by us, this including his Paypal account page showing the said Charity number being used by his site on 6/4/2009 as further evidence. These were also all copied to OSCR, Glasgow Police Authorities. Paypal Fraud Squad have also sent a written report back to the Police in Glasgow as proof. This confirming that financial transactions had taken place on this paypal account held by Mr Young, falsely showing Charity number SCO37940. We also copied said wound up charity number SCO37940 still being illegallly used on his website on 6/4/2009 as evidence of a crime, despite it being removed from the Charity Database on 12/3/2009 by OSCR. Again all this was copied to the Police, OSCR by me.
    2."He asks me why would they need to use a charity number SCO37940 illegally as they have one of their own this since 16/7/2008." Yet he has illegally been using our Charity number for two years, and he has still not at anytime even denied it?
    He lies again when he falsely confirms that his Registered Charity is: The Grand Priory of Scotland. The Scottish Knights Templar. A Registered Charitable Company-Ridearan Albannach an Teampuill SC345831.
    Readers please check this out for yourself on Companies House Database using the above number SC345831. Also Companies House in London, and Edinburgh, and OSCR have confirmed in writing to us that this is not a registered Scottish Charity. It is only a Limited Company. To call it anything else is another fraudulent criminal matter. Which should also be reported to Police, and to Companies House. It seems these people cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. They are illegally and fraudulently using a number that belongs to a Registered Limited by liability company only SC345831. So again this has all been copied by us to the Police, OSCR, also to Companies House.
    3. "He states at no point has myself or other persons illegally solicited for monies fraudulently" So why is he still illegally using our wound up Registered Charity Number SCO37940 on his website 6/4/2009 asking for Charity donations, also his paypal account page was on 6/4/2009 still using, and showing our wound up Charity Number?
    4. "At no point has myself or any person/s associated with us been convicted as criminals in a Court of Law." Only True thing so far. However the said website and paypal account have been proven by us to the Civil Authorities, to have been used by them with fraudulent criminal intent over a two year period. The said Registered Charity Number SCO 37940 was fraudulently used on Mr Young's website for the past two years.He owns it so he is responsible for its contents. It was still being used with criminal intent by him on 6/4/2009. I have sent copies to OSCR, and the Police now have copies as well. All of their malicious actions over two years shows clear criminal intent by both of them.
    5. "Mr Young states that OSCR has been contacted about my claims?" Yes they were informed by us of the continued abuse, and misuse by Mr Young of a wound up Registered Scottish Charity number SCO37940. Also sent copies of Mr Youngs letters, and the false criminal claims he has made in writing, that he has a registered Charity of his own, this as more proof of their criminal intent. I also have OSCR fraud squad written reply confirming his number is not a registered Charity, but a Ltd only company in Companies House Database. Also same in writing from both Companies House as well. Both stating there is no such registered Charity on the OSCR Database,or Companies House their sites are freely available to all on the web,so again please check it out yourself. A copy of his latest letters threatening me again with legal action and the current pages dated 6/4/2009 showing the wound up Charity number on his paypal account etc was passed to OSCR, Police by me as further evidence. We are sure that anyone reading this will agree with us. Their exposed proven fraudulent actions, are a criminal matter. So Beware all, as these people are fraudsters who cannot be trusted by anyone. Also report them to Police etc if you can.
    CONTACT US IN WRITING

For admission purposes; use the following address, to write to us. Chev Tom McGrath,SMOTJ,1 Elphin Street, Summerston, Glasgow, G235JD, Scotland.
    If you meet our strict standards, and are a practising Christian. You are most welcome to apply for membership. Please do so now: Apply by e-mail, or in writing,with a stamped addressed A4 envelope enclosed with your full postal address. Please note that we are not prepared to enter into any debate, nor any discussion on our Order's current Status, and our strict Non Masonic Policy as laid down by our current Elected 51st PR.M.M. SAE Luis Roseira.Porto, Portugal. Also set out by The Patriarch of Jerusalem, also as laid
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Needs no help wants no help

YOU MIGHT NOTICE THAT MCGRATH DOES NOT IN 2005 CLAIM HE IS THE HEAD OF IFA why? and the IFA is defunct
    He also admits he is not grand master because he is not of Royal Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 1:20 PM, jamesmcgrath WROTE
    WE are only Order who have had such as our Grand masters and our current Post remains unfilled til the Royal House of Scotland accepts a true successor as King
    of Scots Polish person or Murray family have good qualifications. But
    House of Hanover has none.
    Quote Originally Posted by On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 1:47 PM, jamesmcgrath wrote

It was actually the old IFA under De Toro Garland who
    lives in Spain, He was Secretary of our old IFA association run by Frank Sherry who brought this to light, not Carey. He walked out on Mr Carey in Scotland Meeting and had himself elected Grand Master of OSMTH instead of

I have just read a book by one of our Knight Commanders Guy Patton "Secret Treasure" Secret Power" it really thanks to us, exposes
    Last edited by asmotj; 08-17-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Needs no help wants no help

read it he never staes he was as it encompasses afew templar groups...you need to learn more...and talk less
    ...it states why plainly !

Did you tell the IFA it was defunct ?because they are still registered by my research....you poor deluded fool.

Of course he doesnt claim to be royal...
    You dont really understand much do you!

you are truely strange...

There are 5 people in charge of the IFA....do you get the meaning of the term now?

Time for prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post
    YOU MIGHT NOTICE THAT MCGRATH DOES NOT IN 2005 CLAIM HE IS THE HEAD OF IFA why? and the IFA is defunct
    He also admits he is not grand master because he is not of Royal Blood
    Last edited by reentry; 08-17-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Re: Needs no help wants no help

Wow you have to ask?

Look at the dates and the claims McGrath is clueless as to the actual entity IFA which you are not in and have no knowledge of look at the registration date man you really are incompetent do your research...

Did you tell the IFA it was defunct ? because they are still registered by my research.

You poor fool,
    I will pray for you...
    I = INTERNATIONAL....not just Scotland...did you actually know where they were registered...I didnt think so...