+ Reply to Thread

Mylow, magnet motors and the NSA.

This is very interesting. The article is worth reading, and the videos are pretty damn cool.

Here is the link........

http://pesn.com/2009/05/01/9501534_N...izes_to_Mylow/

Check it out.

Re: Mylow, magnet motors and the NSA.

ya,i've heard of these magnetic motors before! you will always see a line of bull about rejection/acceptance/experts/planet earth and the like!! it's all part of the sell!! call it a charity PITCH of sorts!?
    the only TRUE free energy i am aware that can change life and living on this planet IS HAPPINESS!? but that's a whole nuther ballgame!? you'd thunk!?
    let's wait for KAZZA to chime in before we get all giddy!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Basically, assuming it's not a hoax (which is real possibility) then it can only be a free energy machine if the components of the machine are not changing. From what I've read, the magnets that he uses slowly become demagnetised as the rotor turns.

If that's the case, then the motor is drawing energy from the magnetisation of the metal magnets. It's a novel design, but the motor will only run for a very short while before the magnets become completely demagnetised.

Of course, you could remagnetise them, but the energy you put into magnetising them is greater than the energy you get out from the motor.

So long as Gauss' law applies to the magnets, there is absolutely no way to generate energy from them. And if you had a magnet for which Gauss' law didn't apply, then it would be fairly straightforward to prove, without ever needing to build a motor.

Magnet magnet magnet magnet magnet....

He was going to scrape all the magnets off his disc and have nothing more to do with this stuff. He said, "people are not ready for this yet."
    Perfect end to a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Basically, assuming it's not a hoax (which is real possibility) then it can only be a free energy machine if the components of the machine are not changing. From what I've read, the magnets that he uses slowly become demagnetised as the rotor turns.

If that's the case, then the motor is drawing energy from the magnetisation of the metal magnets. It's a novel design, but the motor will only run for a very short while before the magnets become completely demagnetised.

Of course, you could remagnetise them, but the energy you put into magnetising them is greater than the energy you get out from the motor.

So long as Gauss' law applies to the magnets, there is absolutely no way to generate energy from them. And if you had a magnet for which Gauss' law didn't apply, then it would be fairly straightforward to prove, without ever needing to build a motor.

Magnet magnet magnet magnet magnet....
    Thanks for that info KAZZA. I guess what this means is Mylow must be lying about the N.S.A.