+ Reply to Thread

God and Gays (YouYube Video)

God and Gays (YouTube Video)

God and the Gays - To Be or Not to Be (Part 1)
    Homosexuality.... Is it a matter of choice? Are some born that way? And if so, then how could God condemn it? Or does He? Does it make a difference?

God and the Gays - All That Glitters Isn't Gold (Part 2)The gay bar scene or high risk promiscuous sex... Is it so happy-go-lucky? Something so sweet and wonderful we'd "wish you were here?" Or is it actually something you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy?

God and the Gays - Once Gay, Always Gay? (Part 3)Once gay always gay? How about once an adulterer always an adulterer? Better yet, once a sinner always a sinner (1 Cor. 6:11; 1 John 1:9)? WHO says so?

God and the Gays - Of Vice and Men (Part 4)
    Everyone - gay or straight - has the "fire" within (1 Cor. 7:9). Some burn more than others, but it's still there. God understands proper sexual desire and simply commands that we develop His character to control and channel it. He knows our human need to love and be loved, to touch and feel, to give of ourselves totally in a reciprocal relationship.

God and the Gays - A Time to Heal (Part 5)God calls people from all walks of life and performs a miracle in their minds: they're offered a fresh perspective, given a new outlook, and enabled to try a different approach (Philip. 2:5). Their former "records" aren't held against them and they're started out with a new attitude and identity (2 Cor. 5:17).

God and the Gays - Make Up Your Mind (Part 6)We can make things easier or more difficult for ourselves. Either you're totally convinced God's way is right and worth living, or you're not sure and continually ride the fence and risk rupture; tormenting yourself and sending out conflicting signals and confusing signs (Matt. 6:24; 7:16).
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 04-30-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Re: God and Gays (YouYube Video)

You are just plain weird! If all of this crap you're spewing forth is fact, then maybe you should have followed your own beliefs and preachings and you wouldn't be in the condition you're now in. It seems that you've broken all of the golden rules, ruined your health, your mind, and have resorted to hate. Hate and a lot of misinformation based on your personal opinions.

When you die, then you will realize the truth. No one alive knows the truth or outcome.

Having a gay son myself, your beliefs are beyond hypocrisy.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Clearly you are struggling with homosexual feelings yourself. No one devotes this much time and energy to something that does not concern them on a deeply personal level. Please don't take this as an insult but as someone who has studied human nature all my life I can tell you that people who are not fighting their own homosexual feelings do not care one bit what the Gays are up to!

I would suggest talking to a good therapist. Your religious indoctrination has created an imbalance that is not good for your mental health, IMO.

Please take this in the sincere spirit in which it is intended.
    http://fitnessvideou.com/
    Where fitness professionals go to learn how to use video to promote their business

David,

Here's the Deal. I hope you read this. You were Born GAY and God STILL LOVES YOU. You have got to quit beating yourself up and accept this fact. i don't give a DEAD moose's last shit what the Bible says about gays. It was written by MEN who wanted to control people. Seems to work pretty well on some. i use to belive Jesus was the Saviour only out of FEAR. i no longer believe like that. if you put forth a little effort you will discover that there have Been Jesus like figures throughout history.

Jesus Christ was the Son of God, but not the only one. Every man, women, and child on Earth are children of God. NO ONE is BETTER than ANYONE.

Everyone is forgiven because NOBODY is any more spirtual than anyone else. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME Creator. our seperation is an Illusion.

David, YOU ARE GOD get over it. http://www.limitlessness.com
    #1 Site for Self-DiscoveryClick here.

Busy night Dave! You have lots of posts on other threads. You have no response to this?? Or are you done oppressing the Gays and denying your true nature in the name of God for a while?
    Last edited by mike pulcinella; 05-03-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Where fitness professionals go to learn how to use video to promote their business

David, if Gays are un-natural then how come there are many instances of other animals exhibiting homosexual behaviour including Bonobos?
    Why Answers in Genesis is ridiculous, My Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    There was a documentary that I have seen on TV that proves that the Jews wandered in the desert. They even found footprints.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    You are just plain weird!
    Christians are wonderfully weird and delightfully different, so help us God!

maybe you should have followed your own beliefs and preachings and you wouldn't be in the condition you're now in.
    You're right. However, "the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." What's important is that I have acknowledged the error of my way, as all are to confess and forsake sin, and go forward by the grace of God.

Hate and a lot of misinformation based on your personal opinions.
    Sounds like you hate the plain truth of the Bible and history and vainly attempt to dismiss it as "opinions."

Having a gay son myself, your beliefs are beyond hypocrisy.
    You're confused. Hypocrisy would be presently believing as I do while living a lie. My God-given beliefs have CHANGED my life for the better. I hope the same for your son, and for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    are you done oppressing the Gays
    Sad you consider truth oppressive.

denying your true nature in the name of God for a while?
    Unlike you, I don't deny my sinful nature. However, unlike you, I don't deny the POWER of God to transform me, to change me, to empower me to partake of the divine nature rather than just be a mindless slave to senses.

It's sad to see those who chose to remain captivated by sins begrudge those who have been set free from such bondage and hate us for daring to share the GOOD NEWS others can also be liberated from lies and delivered from deception.

Quote Originally Posted by Largenton View Post
    David, if Gays are un-natural then how come there are many instances of other animals exhibiting homosexual behaviour including Bonobos?
    Do you always strain at gnats and swallow a camel? EXCEPTIONS are not the rule. Besides, if dogs go up and sniff each others' butts, are you saying it's okay in your world to do the same? We're in the image of God, even though most don't live like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Clearly you are struggling with homosexual feelings yourself.
    I wrote God and the Gays to help myself and other homosexuals to keep them in check, although its principles apply to everybody.

I mention my former promiscuous "gay lifestyle" in God and the Gays and don't deny it but don't let it drag me down, since I am moving on, going forward.

Some of us submit Father knows best and accept His instruction, His divine revelation that informs us the practice of homosexuality is a dead end, confident He loves us enough to tell us this plain truth.

Most homosexuals know the practice of homosexuality is DEAD WRONG and seek to deaden their consciences, drown out those sober thoughts, with drinking and drugging and promiscuity - maybe the government could fund a study on it... ;-) - but the truth remains the same and every sinner is called to CHANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyh05 View Post
    You were Born GAY and God STILL LOVES YOU.
    I don't believe anybody is born "gay." Maybe some think getting your butt smacked when you first enter the world is a happy experience, but...

I know God loves all of us - that's why He commands us to go and sin no more, and forbids self-destructive sins in the first place, even if some remain willfuly or woefully blind to the consequences of whatever their sin might be - sins that the Bible defines (Isaiah 55?7-9, 1 John 3:4).

You have got to quit beating yourself up and accept this fact.
    Apparently you're beating yourself up with your vain attempts to deny the divine revelation of the Bible and present your self-righteous ideas as fact.

i don't give a DEAD moose's last shit what the Bible says about gays.

That's your prerogative, but I wrote God and the Gays for those who are honestly interested in what the Bible says about homosexuality.

It was written by MEN who wanted to control people.
    I've heard sheeple bleat that before, but I'm convinced otherwise. I know it is divine revelation, even if some have abused it to manipulate others, just like various ism and politics abuse folks.

i use to belive Jesus was the Saviour only out of FEAR. i no longer believe like that.
    Fear can get your attention, but if you remain fearful you're not growing. We're to live and learn and love and obey - with an attitude of gratitude.

if you put forth a little effort you will discover that there have Been Jesus like figures throughout history.
    If you put forth a little effort, you will discover I already know that and, by the grace of God, have rejected those false ways, those trap doors, and recognize only Yeshua is the Way and the Door to eternity.

A Higher Calling: Quest for the Kingdom of God
    Jesus clearly said, "No man can come to Me, except the Father who has sent me draw him..."(John 6:44). Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The Christian calling includes recognizing Jesus is the only way to the Father, learning all about Him as the Incarnate Word of God and walking in that light as a way of life, following Jesus by the lead of the Holy Spirit, the power and influence of God (Romans 8:14, 1 John 2:6).

NO ONE is BETTER than ANYONE.
    So you're no better than Mao Tse Tung? Speak for yourself. Yes, we're all low down sinners in need of repentance and forgiveness, but the Bible clearly reveals some are downright evil and just plain wicked!

Everyone is forgiven because NOBODY is any more spirtual than anyone else. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME Creator. our seperation is an Illusion.
    Your statement is a delusion. First folks need to know what sin is and then to confess and forsake it to be forgiven, covered by the blood of the Passover Lamb - then we can be reconciled to the Father.

David, YOU ARE GOD get over it.
    Not yet, but we have the awesome potential to be born again into the Kingdom-Family of God.

Born Again: The Kingdom of God!(video and article)
    GOD IS REPRODUCING HIMSELF! That's the glorious Good News that Jesus boldly proclaimed! The Gospel of the KINGDOM OF GOD announces the GOD KINGDOM: a Spirit-Born Kingdom of God-Beings! A Royal Family that we can enter (Rev. 3:21). A Divine Family that will administer God's Government throughout the universe and eternity (Isa. 9:7; Dan. 7:18).

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Do you always strain at gnats and swallow a camel? EXCEPTIONS are not the rule. Besides, if dogs go up and sniff each others' butts, are you saying it's okay in your world to do the same? We're in the image of God, even though most don't live like it.
    So behaviour in 1500+ species is an exception?

I'm sorry but what you stated doesn't answer in any way. You said homosexuality is un-natural. If it is un-natural then animals shouldn't do it. Oops!

We're not an image of God, we're not perfect as we have several design flaws. No God would stick a quadraped's spine on top of a biped, it causes hernias due to insufficient capabilities to manage the weight, its why we get backache and is one of the more persuasive arguments for Evolution.

I'm not arguing we should sniff each others butts simply because that is a social characteristic of dogs. Last time I checked, not all animals do the same so why should you base upon that?

Furthermore, I notice that you state homosexuality is a sin. OK, if its a sin, then animals shouldn't do it should they? After all, we fell, not them...... according to your mythical book.
    Why Answers in Genesis is ridiculous, My Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    There was a documentary that I have seen on TV that proves that the Jews wandered in the desert. They even found footprints.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    I wrote God and the Gays to help myself and other homosexuals to keep them in check, although its principles apply to everybody.

I mention my former promiscuous "gay lifestyle" in God and the Gays and don't deny it but don't let it drag me down, since I am moving on, going forward.

Some of us submit Father knows best and accept His instruction, His divine revelation that informs us the practice of homosexuality is a dead end, confident He loves us enough to tell us this plain truth.

Most homosexuals know the practice of homosexuality is DEAD WRONG and seek to deaden their consciences, drown out those sober thoughts, with drinking and drugging and promiscuity - maybe the government could fund a study on it... ;-) - but the truth remains the same and every sinner is called to CHANGE.
    So, know you are the voice of homosexuals?

[qoute]Most homosexuals know the practice of homosexuality is DEAD WRONG and seek Most homosexuals ...[/quote]

BULLSHIT. Society has branded homosexuality something to be ashamed of...something to be shuned....closed minded, bigoted people like yourself are responsible for the pain and suffering of homosexuals.

You're a sinner because you betrayed yourself. You betrayed who you are because you are weak of character. You lack the fortitude to stand up for yourself and what you are.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post

You're a sinner because you betrayed yourself. You betrayed who you are because you are weak of character. You lack the fortitude to stand up for yourself and what you are.
    I was trying to figure out what to write in response to all of David's posts but you did it for me!

I would add this...the rest of the world is not YOU, David! Your experiences do not necessarily translate to anyone else. It is personal to you and in your case should be kept that way.

That is the hubris of someone who was "saved" by religion. They have to believe that everyone else needs to be saved too. I have news for you Dave. I am not a sinner and I don't need YOU or anyone else to save me from anything, thank you very much. I know you can't accept that but THAT'S the truth!!

Again, many religionists point to the condemnation of homosexuality in the Old Testament and try to bring it forward to fundamentalist Christianity.

Most so-called Christians point to Romans 1:20 and proceed from there to show that homosexuals knew the truth because "the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

That really seems to dump condemnation on the atheist non-believers, doesn't it?

Even worse, Paul goes on to say that these people who had no excuse for their actions "changed the truth of God into a lie...for this cause God gave them up to vile affections...etc".

Are we to actually believe that atheists really have no excuse for not believing in God? What is this undeniable proof that atheists should have, so that they are without excuse?

Back up in that same chapter to verse 17, and you see something interesting: "...the just shall live by faith".

So, we have a bunch of nice people who must believe in God by faith, while "for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness...."

Strange reasoning, this. Atheists who do not believe in God are evil because they have no excuse for not believing.

Yet their very evilness would guarantee that they know for sure that God actually exists!

But wait a minute! The just have to live by faith!

Wouldn't it make more sense to be evil just to prove without a doubt that God exists, or is the certain knowledge of God wiped out when we actually do believe?

Either Paul blew it right out his ass here, or he was saying something else entirely.

The key to seeing what Paul was talking about is in verse 19:
    "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God hath shewed it unto them".

So, who, exactly, did he show himself to? (To whom did he show himself)

Deuteronomy 4:35 shows:

"Unto thee(ancient Israel) it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God".

So, Paul was talking about a specific group of people, and that group was the nation of Israel who came out of Egypt.
    In fact, Israel was the only group Paul was talking about. As Amos 3:2 says: "You only(Israel) have I known of all the families of the earth."

Paul was talking specifically about a group of people who had clearly seen and known that there was a power greater than themselves, and still chose to act in homosexual manner.

But actually, it didn't say they chose it. The bible says "God gave them up" to it. No implication of choice there.

But Pal goes on to show that if those people, who had no excuse for their actions, could not avoid such behavior, who are we to judge?

"Therefore thou art inexcusable O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherin thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same thing(Romans 2:1)".

David's need to preach to others for homosexuality makes him a "judger" of others, and therefore a condemner of himself, for he is subject to the same temptations and actions.

He has no proof of God's existence, any more than anyone else. he can only live by faith in his beliefs, and he certainly cannot judge actions of others for what he himself suffers.

That would go for all of us, regardless of our weakness. That's biblical.