+ Reply to Thread

United States in Prophecy!

The United States is mentioned in the Bible! We're descendants from Joseph and are Joes. The Jews are from the tribe of Judah. We need to get away from counterfeit Christianity and back to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and keep His Sabbath and biblical holy days.

Re: United States in Prophecy!

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    The United States is mentioned in the Bible! We're descendants from Joseph and are Joes. The Jews are from the tribe of Judah. We need to get away from counterfeit Christianity and back to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and keep His Sabbath and biblical holy days.

We need to get away from counterfeit Christianity. Why, because you say so or the Bible? Whatever!
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 04-28-2009 at 03:33 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Captain Fudge, STFU. Your religion is a joke...a scam. And you are nothing more than a moronic toolbag for believing.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Joseph was the son of Jacob who was later named Israel. Joseph was the half brother of Judah. Joseph was as much Jewish as Judah. The tribes of Joseph were taken captive by the Babylonians. Babylon is in the modern day Iraq. Many Jews that were taken captive intermarried with those people, so it seems that many Jews can claim being related to the Iraqi people. The Jews were also held captive by the Assyrians at one time and can claim a relationship with them too. It is possible that a few Europians may claim a Jewish bloodline from ancient times, but to claim that Americans are decendants of Jews is only a small portion of all the people who came to America in early times. There were some Jews who could actually claim to be decendants of Joseph, but it doesn't mean that everyone of us are from Joseph. The Jews scattered to many parts of the world to escape opression, so such an unfounded claim that we are "Joes" can be the claim of many other countries, as well. We do need to get away from couterfeit Christianity and stick with what the Bible says and not get off into tangents that lead us away from the truth.

There are only hints in the Bible that the USA is mentioned in the Bible. It is dangerous to build a system of beliefs based on such hints.
    Last edited by TerryP; 04-28-2009 at 09:34 PM.

The United States is mentioned in the Bible! navy]United States in Prophecy![/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    We're also mentioned in the Yellow Pages.
    http://fitnessvideou.com/
    Where fitness professionals go to learn how to use video to promote their business

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

…and I believe Nostradamus predicted rise of McDonalds...If you apply enough imagination and disingenuous thought. Kind of like, the Bible.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    …and I believe Nostradamus predicted rise of McDonalds...If you apply enough imagination and disingenuous thought. Kind of like, the Bible.
    Can you prove that the Bible is imaginative and disingenuous? It is wise to not make fun of something that you don't know much about.

Jesus gave us two commandments:

1. Love your neighbor as yourself
    2. Love the Lord with all your heart, soul and mind.

He did not tell us to keep the Sabbath Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    We need to get away from counterfeit Christianity. Why, because you say so or the Bible?
    The Bible tells me so.

Apostate Christians
    Despite warnings about another Jesus, different gospels and spirits, the rise of a counterfeit Christianity has deceived the whole world

Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    Jesus gave us two commandments:

1. Love your neighbor as yourself
    2. Love the Lord with all your heart, soul and mind.

He did not tell us to keep the Sabbath Day.
    Do you think God has left it to every Tom, Dick and Harry to self-righteously determine for themselves how to love God and neighbor as self? Yeshua set us an example to follow: he said he upheld the Law and the Prophets and didn't come to do away with them, but made them even more binding by revealing the spirit or intent and not just the letter. He kept the Sabbath. Those who love the Lord, love the Lord's Day too - the seventh day Sabbath that reveals our Great Creator God!

Remember the Sabbath
    Did you ever stop to think why Christians keep Sunday? Did they get it from the Bible? Is there a clear-cut command that says, "Thou shalt keep Sunday?" Why did Jesus worship on Saturday? Was it only because He was a good Jew? Or does it go beyond that?

…Nostradamus
    An apostate Jew going by the name of "our lady" isn't to be taken serious.

Joseph was the son of Jacob who was later named Israel. Joseph was the half brother of Judah.
    That much is true, although Joseph's mother was Rachel and Judah's mother was Leah.

Joseph was as much Jewish as Judah.
    That would be impossible since Joseph wasn't from Judah, wasn't Jewish!

Joseph Isn't Jewish!

The tribes of Joseph were taken captive by the Babylonians.
    No, the Northern Ten Tribes of Israel were taken captive by the Assyrians. 130 years later the Jews were taken captive by the Babylonians.

The Plain Truth About the "Lost Ten Tribes" and Why You Need to Know!

There are only hints in the Bible that the USA is mentioned in the Bible. It is dangerous to build a system of beliefs based on such hints.
    It is dangerous, negligent, to think the many biblical prophecies that clearly reveal identifying signs about the Israelites and Jews are merely "hints."

The birthmarks of fulfilled biblical prophecies include, as the Jerusalem-based Brit Am Israel organization teaches:

According to the Bible ten out of the twelve tribes of Israel split away (1 Kings 12:19), formed their own kingdom of "Israel" (1 Kings 12:20) and were exiled by the Assyrians (2 Kings 17:18). They forget their identity (Hosea 1:9, 7:8; Isaiah 49:21) and became the Lost Ten Tribes. In the future they will re-unite with the Jews (Ezekiel 37; Isaiah 11:13; Jeremiah 3:18) of "Judah", but until then they have a role of their own to fulfill. They were destined to be situated at the continental extremities of the earth such as North America, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (Deuteronomy 33:13; Isaiah 24:16, 26:15, 41:8-9, 49:6), to be the richest (Genesis 27:28, 49:25; Deuteronomy 33:13-16; Hosea 2:8), and most powerful (Numbers 24:8-7; Micah 5:7-9) nations on earth and to control major international strategic bases (Genesis 22:16-17, 24:60). All of these points together with numerous others show that descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes can only be found amongst Western Nations, especially the English-speaking ones.

Your religion is a joke...a scam.
    I'm not a Nazi Muslim, Catholic or Protestant or atheist.

It appears you need an attitude adjustment to become appreciative of all the blessings we enjoy due to JOSEPH'S BIRTHRIGHT BLESSING. Enjoy while they last, because they're going fast.

Thanksgiving: Attitude of Gratitude
    "Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His commandments, His judgments, and His statutes which I command you today, 12 lest—when you have eaten and are full, and have built beautiful houses and dwell in them; 13 and when your herds and your flocks multiply, and your silver and your gold are multiplied, and all that you have is multiplied; 14 when your heart is lifted up, and you forget the LORD your God...17 then you say in your heart, 'My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth...'

the bible also says that God created Adam and Eve, and that Adam and Eve bore Cain and Abel...then goes on to say that Cain and Abel married women from the land of Nod...where'd those women come from? God pull off another creation a few miles down the road?

The Earth is Billions of years old, many species lived and died long before the relatively short lifespan of mankind...The bible was passed down for centuries by word of mouth before it was ever written down, every written translation I know of has been commissioned by those in power...how many monks do you think King James had executed because he didn't like their transcribings or their translated verses didn't support the whole "God created the Monarchy" idea...religion, in genreal, ALL religion is a tool of the powerful to control the sheep
    If there is a God that was all-powerful and created this planet and the surrounding universe, it is far too powerful to consider us more than specks of sand within its domain, and if you think that the puny human mind is strong enough to comprehend the will of an all-knowing, all-seeing omnipotent being, you have a god-complex yourself.

More wars have been fought, more murders perpetrated, more evils brought upon the world in the name of God than for any other cause...wake up!

Do you think God has left it to every Tom, Dick and Harry to self-righteously determine for themselves how to love God and neighbor as self? Yeshua set us an example to follow: he said he upheld the Law and the Prophets and didn't come to do away with them, but made them even more binding by revealing the spirit or intent and not just the letter. He kept the Sabbath. Those who love the Lord, love the Lord's Day too - the seventh day Sabbath that reveals our Great Creator God!

Remember the Sabbath
    Did you ever stop to think why Christians keep Sunday? Did they get it from the Bible? Is there a clear-cut command that says, "Thou shalt keep Sunday?" Why did Jesus worship on Saturday? Was it only because He was a good Jew? Or does it go beyond that?
    We are to keep every day holy unto God, not just one day a week. The Jews were very angry with Jesus for healing the sick on the Sabbath Day. Jesus went to the Synagogs on the Sabbath Day to preach to the Jews, because that was the best time he could reach them. Acts 20:7, says that the disciples met on the first day of the week and that Paul preached to them. Is Paul a sinner for preaching on Sunday?

Common sense tells us how to love and be loved. We have the Holy Spirit to guide us; to convict us of sin, rigtheousness and judgement. If anyone understands what ultimate love is, they would understand that it is unconditional.

I am a born again Christian and know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I will be going to heaven when I die. Can you say the same?