+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTR Scams

PTR Scams

:I joined a few PTR's......the ones that don't pay if you don't upgrade for $200-$300, till you get to the "free member" payout along with your membership being active for at least 30 days. I have gotten paid by autoptr, wealthyptr and flybizs. Nobility-bizs is a scam. : They have not answered any of my support tickets, and I have been eligible for payment since 4/23. I thought they were all owned or managed by the same people, and my guess is in China, but apparently this nobility is not owned by the same people. They send me tons of spam to get me to join, and I've been a member since 3/23. At least 15 a day, and they go to my spam folder. I can't create a filter that deletes them just in case hell freezes over and they reply. I kind of knew this wasn't on the up and up since the free member payout level is $100K. I know....DUH! I just wanted to warn others. I never paid them a dime for anything, so all that has been wasted is about 15 mins a day for 30 some odd days. It's crazy when you think about it.....they're gonna pay me $100K after clicking on ads and emails for about 30 days? It took me 30 days to get to $130,000. Seriously, no way. I just had to prove it to myself that this was indeed a scam. I really think any of these ptr's that pay hundreds of dollars for each ad clicked and email "read" is NOT going to pay anyone $100K......unless maybe if it takes 9-12 months to get to that payout amount. Not 30 days. There are some like that. They say they pay free members when they have reached $100K, but it takes 10 times longer than "nobility" to get there. Maybe then they would payout, but I'm done being the guinea pig here. I have no more time for this. I need to get back to my "real" income.:judges:

Re: PTR Scams

I joined wealthyPTR a few months ago. I'm a free member. I have clocked up $3500 so far. I emailed to ask - "Do you pay in USA dollar" Reply, Yes. "Do I need a downline or referrals to get paid"? Reply, No. The email replies came from China.

The "reading" of emails they send are mainly promoting their own companies so I actually don't have to read them as I've seen them hundreds of times. In about 8 months time I will have clocked up $10,000 (USD?) to be paid out to me as a free member. I'm not in any hurry so I can wait. I will let you all know in 8/9 months time if I received my $10,000 (USD?) OK.

Quote Originally Posted by arpgod View Post
    I joined wealthyPTR a few months ago. I'm a free member. I have clocked up $3500 so far. I emailed to ask - "Do you pay in USA dollar" Reply, Yes. "Do I need a downline or referrals to get paid"? Reply, No. The email replies came from China.

The "reading" of emails they send are mainly promoting their own companies so I actually don't have to read them as I've seen them hundreds of times. In about 8 months time I will have clocked up $10,000 (USD?) to be paid out to me as a free member. I'm not in any hurry so I can wait. I will let you all know in 8/9 months time if I received my $10,000 (USD?) OK.
    Hi so I reached the $10,000 free member payout! (Phew!) I sent in my payment request a week ago. But I have received nothing. Not even a reply!

you are very trusting and patient. wish you would loan me $10,000, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you are very trusting and patient. wish you would loan me $10,000, too.
    No. Not patient. I wanted to see if they would actually pay. Opening 2 or 3 emails a day is a minutes work. But They DIDN"T pay. They DIDN'T answer my request or questions. Now we all know. They DIDN'T pay up!