+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1

    Is ANY site legit?

    Are there any work from home sites that are legit? Sites that you don't have to pay to join, and that actually pay you? I sincerly doubt any of them give you a full-time incime, but for supplemental income maybe? :freak3:

  2. #2

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    If you are looking for an online direct sales business you can check out the direct sales association for legit companies.

    If you want to work strictly for yourself, you can start blogging, freelance writing, selling etc.

    If you want to work for someone else there are many companies but it depends on your skills to know where to send you.

    If you are looking to make hundreds of dollars a day with little or not effort, then the answer is "no".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    278

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzapapalotl View Post
    Are there any work from home sites that are legit? Sites that you don't have to pay to join, and that actually pay you? I sincerly doubt any of them give you a full-time incime, but for supplemental income maybe? :freak3:
    You see this from the wrong side (normal for a non Internet Marketer).

    It's NEVER the site or the program which makes you money.

    It's YOU which have to make the cash. Remember it's EARNING so you have to do something for it.

    Surveys, Data Entry, some other bogus stuff maybe make you some bucks, but as you told, that's more like a hobby and can't get you a full time income.

    So now it comes. IF YOU know how to market something online, how to SELL products (that's not a software, that needs KNOWLEDGE) then you have plenty of free tools available to make money online.

    Example, I have ONE Squidoo Lens which makes me around $200.- a month without absolutely no work at all. BUT it took me time to build 30 other Squidoo Lenses which make less or close to no money first, till I got this one. Squidoo is a free resource by the way, that's why I showed this.

    So what you need to understand is that making money online has several different avenues you can follow.

    But ALL which really can make you a full time income are about the three main things

    - How getting TRAFFIC TO a website
    - How to CONVERT that traffic into a lead or a sale.
    - How to make with those clients a long term income, selling more

    Those three points sound simple, but there is a huge amount of information you have to know to be able to master those.

    My recommendation: Get yourself a education to LEARN Internet Marketing first. It's no rocket science, everybody who can startup a PC can learn this.

    I had 0 online experience when I started, and due to the fact that I'm lazy it took over a year till I started to make money, but now it's just growing. I'm into Affiliate Marketing by the way.

    G.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

    BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    224

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzapapalotl View Post
    Are there any work from home sites that are legit? Sites that you don't have to pay to join, and that actually pay you? I sincerly doubt any of them give you a full-time incime, but for supplemental income maybe? :freak3:
    All you really need to do is ask certain people on this forum. 2 of them have already given some advice. Look around some more and spend some time on scam.com . There are may things that people are willing to help you out with. Also look into signature links of the people here. Most of them are free. I take surveys and focus groups for a supplemental income. It's working good so far. Welcome to scam .com and feel free to look around

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    There just are not too many truly free sites on the internet. There is good information being sold on many sites so don't believe it's a scam just because someone want's to charge you for it. Many free information on various sites is a scam as well. The key is learning to separate the good from the bad before you spend money.

    You will also need to determine how you want to make money based on your skills, your available time, and effort you are willing to give. Not everybody can be an internet marketer but you can still make money online.

    If you want to make big money on the internet, you need to market or sell either your own or someone else's products. You can make your own product to sell, buy wholesale products and sell them (or have them dropshipped), or sell other company's products/services for commissions. To be successful, you will need to learn many of the different facets of internet marketing such as writing ad copy, desiging sales pages, generating targeted traffic, etc.

    Also, don't let anyone tell you that you can't make 100's per day with little effort. I do with one of my methods as do many others. However, nobody is going to give away or sell these methods. These little secrets are just too valuable to share and too much competition usually kills it. It may also take you some time before you discover a method for yourself, but, when you do, you will see why nobody gives it away.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    No. Cal
    Posts
    1

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    It's true that no one gives things away...except.
    There are some very good free blogs on the net. I get a lot of info from JTPratt and Darren Rowse/Chris Garret (I'm not affiliated with either - just giving info).
    I spent a lot of time, and money going from one "system" to the next and didn't find anything worthwhile. I got to the point where I wouldn't buy into anything until I researched it and found out if it was recommended by people who had already made a name for themself.
    I wound up buying into one that, although I don't use the system as outlined, I got an enormous amount of information from it about setting up blogs, marketing, etc.
    Most of the things I learned, I found out later, were out there free, but I would have never found them without putting down my money first. Money well spent.
    I've only been at this full time (not exactly my idea :bah:) for a few weeks, but I have learned enough to know that there are no quick fixes. It takes work, lots of it, but the money is out there. I've made a few $100/month with half a dozen blog sites. Not enough to live off, but it'll grow.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    278

    Re: Is ANY site legit?

    Good advice from a "new" member. Thumbs up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagim View Post
    There just are not too many truly free sites on the internet. There is good information being sold on many sites so don't believe it's a scam just because someone want's to charge you for it. Many free information on various sites is a scam as well. The key is learning to separate the good from the bad before you spend money.

    You will also need to determine how you want to make money based on your skills, your available time, and effort you are willing to give. Not everybody can be an internet marketer but you can still make money online.

    If you want to make big money on the internet, you need to market or sell either your own or someone else's products. You can make your own product to sell, buy wholesale products and sell them (or have them dropshipped), or sell other company's products/services for commissions. To be successful, you will need to learn many of the different facets of internet marketing such as writing ad copy, desiging sales pages, generating targeted traffic, etc.

    Also, don't let anyone tell you that you can't make 100's per day with little effort. I do with one of my methods as do many others. However, nobody is going to give away or sell these methods. These little secrets are just too valuable to share and too much competition usually kills it. It may also take you some time before you discover a method for yourself, but, when you do, you will see why nobody gives it away.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

    BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

  8. #8

    Internet Jobs

    Hey, I have been searching for online jobs, something I can do from home with my computer to make some money. I have went threw google and then I did research about these internet jobs and all of them were scams. I know that there are possible jobs that you can do from home, but I can't find any. I was wondering if anyone knows of a legit job that I can do from home using the computer.
    Thank You.

  9. #9

    Re: Internet Jobs

    There are many legit companies that hire people to work from home but they aren't easy jobs to land. What experience do you have, what kind of job are you looking for and please don't say data entry ;)


    Quote Originally Posted by Jared125412 View Post
    Hey, I have been searching for online jobs, something I can do from home with my computer to make some money. I have went threw google and then I did research about these internet jobs and all of them were scams. I know that there are possible jobs that you can do from home, but I can't find any. I was wondering if anyone knows of a legit job that I can do from home using the computer.
    Thank You.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. Is this site legit?
    By ggblizz in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. Anyone know if this site is legit?
    By bordomzero in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. How legit is this site?
    By BigBuff in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 05:57 AM
  5. Is this site Legit? Free PS3 it is saying.....
    By ShatterOfDreams in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •