+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The truth - Ethos FR - FFi - Bioperformance -

Yes I am new here, I only came across this site, and no intentions on posting anything or joining this website. just wanting to share my experience to those who are seriously looking for ways to save gas, cuz I really don't care what you have to say unless you have tried all these products mentioned.

I am just a user of Syntek, no plans on becoming a distributor because I don't think I am good in direct selling. I just wanted to help others who are looking to save money on fuel especially gas prices are going up again.

Honestly the company Syntek does not need to release the product to the public because they have big industrial clients already like Pama Mining Company, the largest mining company in the word, GE, some oil field services and many others, but they only did this because they see the need of the general public. I learned this info after speaking to the CEO of the company because I am too scared to put stuff on my car. And I am glad I tried it!

I don't care if someone find my post usefull or not, but I do know that the product works for me. It is up to you to decide. I don't care if someone reply to this message or not, but my suggestion to people reading this is DO NOT BELEIVE PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE EXPERTS, IF THEY THEMSELVES HAVE NOT TRIED THE PRODUCT!

You are correct, there are a lot of variables because that 80 miles extra per tank that I mentioned, is not always 80,sometimes its more than 80 and sometimes it is less than 80. It averages to 80 miles extra per tank based on my calculations.

To those who are seriously looking for ways to save money on fuel, or if you have tried other products that did not work, try Syntek or your money back. It works for me. I have not found any negative feedback about syntek on the internet. [link removed by mod]
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 10-27-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: remove spam

Isn't this the same garbage that we had multiple giant threads about last year, just repackaged under a new name? The old EcoEnergizer, Fuel Legacy, whatever it was called stuff that used nanotech technobabble?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Isn't this the same garbage that we had multiple giant threads about last year, just repackaged under a new name? The old EcoEnergizer, Fuel Legacy, whatever it was called stuff that used nanotech technobabble?
    It's the Big Lie technique - say it loud enough, often enough, some will come to believe that perhaps there's some truth in it.
    Puts one in mind of the story of the boy furiously shoveling through a manure pile. When asked why, he replies that with all this sh-t, there must be a pony in it somewhere.

The FTC on gaspills

Washington Post article
    No Secrets Just Scams

Look at the traffic to the Fuellegacy website...

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/fuellegacy.com/

A whopping 1,363 people visited it last month and the trend has been straight down ever since the big roll-out last June/July. Even now with gas prices back up they're still imploding.

(Chalk up another failure to gas additive slimeball Dan "Asskission" Atkinson --I warned ya!!!)

Here's the web activity for Ethos:
    http://siteanalytics.compete.com/ethosfr.com/
    The also enjoyed a dismal 2,197 visitors last month.

How can you idiots claim to have all this explosive growth when no one even visits your website?!!!

Ethos Environmental (ETEV.OB) is trading a penny above it's 52 week LOW at $0.27 CENTS.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ETEV.OB

Again,. where's the real world demand (i.e. demand outside the MLM cult)??? Where's the reflection in the stock price?

Bunch of scamming morons all of ya!!!

I'm back after 15 months- This is the longest running thread I have ever seen. I great lesson and history for me on fuel additives and MLMs.

-I hear the Ethos Fr formula has changed and so has management. Anyone try this new blend with good results?

-The new management team seems to be more consumer responsive, and I again wish the new team will send this great product to the general markets and end the MLM marketing. The whole Earth would benefit much more from this clean, green product!

I am actually using Ethos Fuel Reformulator in my own car just as recommended and it does work. I get better gas mileage for a fact. Ethos FR claims to save up to 20%, I have not tried the other products. Check it out yourself.

20% savings is ludicrous. If true this product would literally be worth TRILLIONS. Even 5-10% savings is wholly unprovable (scientifically.. not anecdotally.)

Only the most filthy, OLD "carburated" engines 'might' experience slight improvement. But to extrapolate those benefits to the average guy driving the average car today is the height of deception.

Proof of this is the marketplace is rejecting these snake oil products. Stock prices and traffic to their websites continue to fall.

I have managed to improve my gas mileage from 24 mpg to 28 mpg, simply by driving slower. Going the highest speed on the lowest RPM is your absolute best bet. If I drive with the RPM needle between 2 and 3, I prefer 2.5 myself, I get at least 27 mpg. I drive a Toyota Rav4 with a 2.0L engine, smaller cars will undoubtedly get much better.

The moral to my story? NO ADDITIVES WHATSOEVER!!! There is no magic pill or incredible fuel additive.

Syntek fuel additive has made my life allot easier. I tried it and here are my results:

1989 chev 3/4 4x4 pickup = 4 mpg better.
    I could only pull my 28 foot trailer at 65 mph, now i can pull it at 85 mph.

2000 Mitsubishi mirage = 5 mpg better.

2003 chev Astro Van = 3 mpg better and lots of power up hills.

I have noticed right away that my engines got allot smother and quit.

those are my results that i have been tracking for 3 months. :spin2:

Here is my page if you want to talk to me about it. Im not trying to recruit anyone, i just got the page to get cheaper product. It cost less if you get a page.
    [link removed by MOD]
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 10-27-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: remove google adware

Quote Originally Posted by tripper101 View Post
    Syntek fuel additive has made my life allot easier. I tried it and here are my results:

1989 chev 3/4 4x4 pickup = 4 mpg better.
    I could only pull my 28 foot trailer at 65 mph, now i can pull it at 85 mph.

2000 Mitsubishi mirage = 5 mpg better.

2003 chev Astro Van = 3 mpg better and lots of power up hills.

I have noticed right away that my engines got allot smother and quit.

those are my results that i have been tracking for 3 months. :spin2:

Here is my page if you want to talk to me about it. Im not trying to recruit anyone, i just got the page to get cheaper product. It cost less if you get a page.
    [link removed by MOD]
    Anecdotal testimonies are unscientific and utterly worthless. It's the manufacturers job --not the seller or consumer-- to provide verifiable, replicable data.

PS: Here's the latest traffic stats to the Fuellegacy website. Flat as a pancake for months. Despite all the hype this thing is dead.
    http://siteanalytics.compete.com/fuellegacy.com/

The method of marketing (MLM) these is tested, but not true. The products are not tested, but some improvements may be true.

I am afraid anything that uses the MLM marketing schemes I suspect as being fraud. Why do you need a pyramid scheme to sell if the products claims are good and proven?

What works short term may not necessarily work in all conditions or for the long term. That is what requires the expensive testing and a company, with something to loose placing a warranty to the product.

I did look at Ethos ER and did some testing. I found an increase in diesel milage 10-15% on the highway, but nothing in the city although this might be my driving style. I found no increase at all on gas engines. This being said I also tested a lot of other additives sold in stores and found no or little improvements.

Although there is an increase in milage with the use of Ethos FR would I continue to use an untested material in my 10k$ diesel engine? No. I do not know what long term damage I may do to my engine. Why do they think we are willing to take all the risks and pay them to test their product? Stupidity? If they start to have long term problems with their product how quicky do you think the physical facilities will be rolled up?

I have worked with esters before and suspect that there is a lot of H2O in the products. Naturally this will provide you with a cooling of combustion temps and a power boost as does water injection, but I am not sure what this will do to your engine over time or in cold climates.

Ethos FR FFi Bioperformance FUEL SAVERS

Interesting,

None of these so called fuel enhancement additives do anything more than clean out the excess carbon build ups, and if you have a cleaner combustion chamber, you will obviously see better performance, and in some cases, better fuel economy depending on age of engine and how dirty it had gotten, which usually relates to how many miles on it.

The results, even if verified, were dubious to say the least. I had tested almost all of them, and the same results were seen on older vehicles, you would see an improvement in performance and economy, but it only worked for the first month or so depending on how many miles you drive.

Simply put, once you engine was cleaned out, you could keep it clean by using any of these fuel additives on the market once every few months, and they cost far less than anything sold through any MLM deal. So if you happened to see results, all one had to do is stop using it for a month or so and they would see no difference.

As to the above statement of why MLM? Good question, and yes, if a product is as good as claimed, it would sell in Walmarts, but, and this is a very big BUT, getting mainstream shelf space is difficult, never mind if it is a no name product no matter how good it may be, without advertising, none of these products would jump off the shelves, so this is why MLM is well suited to use with start up companies.

MLM is usually used because companies do not have the captital to launch full production for inventories, nor the huge dollars to launch an advertising awareness campaign, so MLM is useful marketing strategy, but only if a product or service offered represents true verifiable value for the consumer, not just the distributor which is sadly the case 90% of the time in all MLM's. No value, no success, it is that simple, and the main reason not one of the dozen or so MLM fuel product companies has lasted more than a year or two.

Success to all,