Poll: Is Commission Robot PROFITABLE for you?

Re: Commission Robot SCAM?

Me and my family got our $97 back, we're definitely not sticking around for another dose.

If you're certain you want out then I suggest you grab yours too.

PS - we were also in PPTW, we even joined his team that would market for us, we went for the platinum package which was over, guess what?, $400 per month, sound familiar?, well 2 months worth of Darren's team putting out ads and apparently meant to be closing the sales for us and NOTHING!!!, no one hit from his advertising campaigns turned into a prospect, so what do I do?, I blow through hundreds of dollars of my own money on PPC and I generate 70 of my own leads to the PPTW system and NOT ONE sale is closed by his team.

Spent $1,000 PPTW plus the monthly fee, $400 x2 months, plus $300 PPC and nothing to show for, should have learnt our lesson.

Then my mother thinks, maybe it'll work with someone else, so joins under Charles Wandless, she buys hundreds of dollars of walk out leads which never converted, that's another $2,000.

These programs are horrific and I swear to you now, no more!

From now on, it's free advertising and self reliance, and selling stuff people want, not a bunch of hype, and that other person was right, his bonus products are cheap, outdated and you can get them for free anywhere online AND he didn't even give instructions how you can promote them, what you can do with them, how to set up a payment processor to make money from them, especially since he's primarily selling to newbies.

Sorry for the long email but I don't think my story is uncommon here, I see a pattern emerging and I think more people have lost than have made money with his programs which you can understand why people are a little jaded and frustrated, especially with the lack of information given us.
    Last edited by Aslan; 05-04-2009 at 11:53 AM.

re: Maverick Money Makers does have quality references to promote and run a business and some great information to listen to about confidence.
    I joined the CPA marketing op they sold extra and I was not inclined to run employment ads to charge people for their joining a way to take extra profits from them. These people had lost their jobs... I quit and got all my money back.
    So the deal with Gaudry? maybe he is not the Guru he claims to be. Maybe we all bought him that new Benz ?after they repo'd the Porsche?
    Maybe he sold way more than 500 spots ? how would we know?
    My experience with Passport should have told me to back off.
    I say we see what happens next and then do a mass submital to CB and his new processer https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi

Re "IonMan's" post: "I say we see what happens next and then do a mass submital to CB and his new processer https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi

My past experience with SWERG in trying to get P2W monthly fees back after I had already quit P2W 2 months prior was interesting.

You can file a complaint with them and then they notify the merchant for a response... if you don't get the proper response from the merchant then they (SWERG) will again contact the merchant...

The merchant P2W thought I was trying to get the $1,000 back (which I wasn't & this was very clear with all communication with SWERG & P2W). Finally after a few more emails with P2W I got my monthly fee back.

Here's an intesting side note: After cancelling the monthly P2W payments I also cancelled my Visa & requested a new card. Now this was 11 months ago.

Now when I joined CR with the dominators position and use my new Visa for payment I then got an email from SWERG the next day saying that my monthly P2W dues were due in 2 days and they were going to use my new Visa acct. for payment.

Immediately I sent a cancel this acct msg. to SWERG & then I also sent an email to P2W stating... what the heck is going on... I quit P2W at least 4 months ago and now this??? Huh? Duh?

I never did receive a response from P2W... like "we're sorry", etc. And then when I finally looked up my P2W cancellation I find out it was 11 months ago when I had quit/cancelled P2W... and now that they have my new Visa they were going to try and start billing me again... WOW!!!

Making me really rethink my "I want to believe in Darren Gaudry & Co."!!!

Where's the Integrity... that I used to always think was there?

Since 4-25-09 I have 16 clicks... which now brings me up to 288 clicks and NO SALES! Never was this mine or anyone else's belief of what would happen in CR.

Robert K.

P.S. Darren since this is the way you have chosen to handle the communication with the CR members I will happily request my money back on the dominators postion.

Calling us "minorities or majorities" is just insulting... you need to take a look at how you have communicated with us from beginning to end!

4. 05-04-2009, 09:49 PM

Hi Again Everyone

I remember a short while ago that Darren indicated to all of us that the anomaly between clickbanks records and CR records was due to Clickbank being behind by a few hours in their Analytic reports.

Well, I just checked.

I have 10 clicks (Dominator) for the past week.

Yeah.. Dominator...Right....!!!! :zx11pissed:

Why then is the difference between what is being reported in CR 25 clicks hits higher than what is in clickbank if we get paid by clickbank (ASSUMING A SALE of course) LOL!!!

Doesn't this look, feel, smell like something is up.

By the way, I've already got my $97 USD back from clickbank on the "lock in your position farce"

Have also put in train a fraudulent claim through to my bank including copies of everything....

:spin2:

They were pretty stunned and are going to try and fast track it given the global frustration it has caused.

I filed a dispute with my cc company too! This whole this is fraud clear and simple!:shoutingg::piggy: Obviously Daren is hoping that most people drop off and cancel so he can work with the suckers that are left and scam them out of their hard earned $$.

Dear Fellow Robot Sufferers

I sugest we all get our $97 refund and move on. The Robot simply cannot deliver. Period. After 3 weeks I have zero sales and a handful of clicks...and Im on the dominator package.

I do have an alternative solution though...and it has nothing to do with CR and everything to do with clickbank.

Check out this new product launch and im sure you will be pleasantly surprised that there is still hope in making money as a clickbank affiliate.

www.theclickbankcode.com
    Last edited by thedominator; 05-05-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Hey theDominator,

Tell you what, you can be the official try out merchant here for the group. Go ahead and and try it, let us know that this works and I am sure, some of us will probably purchase it.

We need to be careful here. If your gonna promote something, at least have tried it and tried it successfully.

I'm sure you understand. On the outside it seems too good to be true but he is offering a full 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Dominator; 05-05-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Agreed Dominator. I'm currently trying something out at the moment that doesn't make FANTASTIC claims and seems to be very 'down to earth'. But I am not letting you guys know about it until I've tried and tested it. It's VERY affoardable and WON'T make you a Million overnight! It doesn't sound 'too good to be true' either. I'll let you know in a month or so.

Chris. :liefde:

10. 05-05-2009, 06:03 AM

Hey Folks,

I have emailed Mike, the creator of www.theclickbankcode.com and asked him some of the above concerns. Let's see if he gets back to us regarding this. I will update you when I hear of anything.

It's great to have a body of people that we can all learn from and for certain reduce risk in this con filled internet world.

This programme is not releaed until May 14th and already he has a list of 14,000 people waiting, (apparently anyway).

It's five hours of us looking over his shoulder as he supposedly shows us how to from scratch make a killing on Clickbank.

The only thing that is majorly concerning me is the cost of PPC and if you don't know your stuff, you will get broke very easily, although we have Darren to thank for that!!!

Will stay tuned.
    Dominator out!

Well, I'm gona have a break from all this crap before too long I think. It all seems to be just a World Wide Web of Deceit and misguided promises!
    :judges:
    :1crysad:

I have given up... the lack of proper communication and the stench of a dying program is too much. I just requested my $97 back from Click Bank today.

Now I am requesting a refund through SWERG and then CR for my money back from my "Dominator" position... which I won't be surprised if I do not hear a thing... and I am requesting a "Charge Back" though my Bank/Credit Card.

My Request To All Members:

Can we find a way to post the info. we used (documentation, etc.) to request a "Charge Back" through our Credit Card/Bank. This way members will have ample info. to get their "charge backs" approved (I requested a "charge back" many years ago from another business and provide a detailed time line of all that happened and was approved and did get my money back.).

May We All Who Request It Get Their Money Back!
    Robert K.

P.S. With all CR support/web form requests I have always made a copy of the request and saved it... and I would also send an email to CR with A "BCC" to myself. This way I am also documenting my communication with CR.

I totally agree scammedagain (lol, I love the name!). My bank has proceeded with a chargeback on the funds. You do however have to wait 30 days before they can actually action it. They will require receipts of purchase, correspondence from the third party payment company (SWREG) and of course the vendor, Commission Robot. Screenshots of earnings or lack of in this case at the end of the month will also be handy. Here is the procedure.

1. Contact SWREG and ask for a refund. Fair trade requires an exchange to both parties from seller to buyer and from buyer to seller. Tell them you got no service for the your payment. (keep all correspondences and print them off)

2. Contact Commission Robot and request the same verbatum. Also keep all correspondences and print them off.

3. Contact your credit card company and inform them of your situation. Tell them that you have already contacted the above two with little or no satisfaction. Inform them that you can provide substantial information that prove that you have been charged for a fraudulent service or a service that you did not get.

Usually they will tell you to wait untill a 30 day period elapses before they can action the process. They will issue you with a central address and phone number of somebody that you can send all the documentation, names etc. They will and should be able to retrieve your money no problem.

Hope that helps. Not sure of the time frame where the funds actually get returned to you, it's not that long though.

Dominator out!

Ok here is what i know.

Im know there is more than 500 members in the system, Darren was too greedy for his own good.

I found out that darrn was promoting maverick money makers through his own list and own sites on behalf of the robot members. when i seen this, I sat and i refreshed his page, writing down the affiliate ID in the hoplink for MMM each time....
    I got to 515 ID's before i returned to the start of the list and they started repeating themselves.
    In this 515 i did not see my dads entry level account, and i did not see my brothers 2nd level account ($227)

So the way i figure it, this must just be everyone on the Dominator package.
    Im assuming if i continued to go through the list a 2nd time, it would have showed up more ID's, presumable everyone on the 3rd level, and so on showing up the 2nd level accounts, and then on the 4th time round showing up the entry level accounts.

In this time, an account also showed up 10 times, whereas every other account was only once.

this was called EYEDEA, This is darrens new project to launch soon. just check out www.eyedea.com

and the who is records

http://whois.domaintools.com/eyedea.com

This shows that darren has his own account an a budget 10x the dominator level.
    So do you thin he's putting in his own $4000 a month PPC budget? i dont think so, it shows to me hes earning off everyone else's PPC budget, sticking his own account in the rotator.

Now, what i also know is.... after the 500 account swere full, and we all got our emails saying the 500 positions were taken, an email went out to a certain amount of people on the list, i didnt get, it, but a friend did.

It said... 7 new positions have became avail, and that these posisitions were up for grabs by paying the usual $97 to guarantee your place.
    I personally know of 6 places that were taken, and the link was still live for days after that when anopther email came out saying, still 5 positions available.
    and of course the guarantee your position link was still open via a link only avail in this email.

Darren was getting extra greedy at this point.

So there ya go... thats my findings, just to add to everyones rage already.

Darren flooded the system and kidded on there are only 500 members.
    He's lied the whole way through it.

Peace out.

Where is Darren then?

Quite a few people said give him a break after his last video. He looks really tired and he's trying to sort things out.

Well where is he then? Why haven't we heard from him? :bah:

17. 05-05-2009, 04:44 PM

18. 05-05-2009, 05:07 PM

..the plot thickens. Well done Joe Bloggs! :spidey:

Hi guys, I've been following along with the posts each day but have submitted just one comment. I have lost complete faith in this launch and quite frankly Darren Gaudry. The whole launch was pitched around building trust - even to the point of him driving deliberately off in his
    "BE BLESSED" car, I recall in one of his videos. If you have followed Darren for a while you would've seen his YouTube presentations of all he has done for the poor in Indonesia etc. so the man likes you to believe he is a good soul. Well I did! and look where it has got me - us!!!! The lack of communication has, no less than astounded me! I am gob smacked to say the least as I really did think he was a man of quality - maybe he's highly embarrassed at his disgraceful performance in his last video, if I were him I would be. I am a teacher by trade but got into this as I have a little boy with special needs thus I want to be around for him a bit more - but hey we still need to bring in the dollars. I was truly disappointed in Darren's ability to turn on his own clients like he did - but in fact that's when the true cracks started to show for me. I entered on the highest level (which in Aussie dollars was quite an amount) and for that I expect some service - not to be labelled uneducated and ignorant. Where is Darren's head when he can boast on YouTube about building hospitals for the poor in Indonesia and scam his own clients to the max. I have absolutely no idea how to go about getting refunds but I'II give it my best shot - thank you to whoever it was that gave a bit of an outline of what to do. I am so disappointed this has not turned out but if I leave it much longer I will be skinned another $670 AUD for the next round of no clicks and no sales. As skeptical as it sounds I believe that Darren and the team are waiting for the convenient and natural culling of members to start occurring so that the Robot can function better on a lower number of members. So be it, I tried, but I don't have the money to fund the process of perfecting the Robot and I do believe if we were pitched that info in the sales lead up - no-one would've joined. We were blatently told it was ready to GO GO GO!!!! after waiting an eternity.
    Fuddy