Poll: Is Commission Robot PROFITABLE for you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 82 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Commission Robot SCAM?

Hello, :

I have been a Commission Robot member since the pre launch date.

I paid $97 to lock in my membership with Commission Robot and also pay a monthly advertising fee ($400) and monthly administration fee ($47).

TOTAL: $544 USD
    per month.

The system is meant to start profitable PPC campaigns for you and divert traffic to you ClickBank Affiliate links.

So far, I have had 256 CLICKS and NO SALES. The other forums I have read (Before the company shut them down) had over 50 members who had the same results.

I have started this post here to see how other members of Commission Robot are going and to see if the results are consistant with what I am experiencing.

I hope that Darren Gaudry and Commission Robot can not shut down this forum, I am sure that scam.com is independant.

Commission Robot
    members, please let the world know.

What are your RESULTS? :nervouss::judges::cwm2:
    Last edited by BlueThunder; 04-26-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Re: Commission Robot SCAM?

Hi all

I just received an email from Darren promoting a Stock Trading Robot.

Unfortunately when I try and go to the website - http://www.trystocktradingrobot.com/ - all that comes up is a blank page but with the following error message:

Unauthorized URL Modifiction

Does anyone else get the same thing happening?

Now I can tell from the URL addresses in the Status bar of my browser that this website rotates through a number of different people's clickbank IDs, this got me thinking that these people could possibly be Commission Robot members ...

I know one of the products promoted with Commission Robot is FAP TURBO and when I do a search through Google there is an ad there with the URL http://www.tryfapturbo.com/ which is also a rotator and I know is one of Darren's from a WHOIS lookup and exactly the same thing is happening - blank page with the error message...

This concerns me as this could be a possible reason as to why I have had 195 clicks and ZERO sales with Commission Robot as nothing comes up once the URLs are clicked on???

I have emailed Darren with this information and have asked him to look into this and get back to me so I will keep you informed...

Here's hoping for an answer hey!!!

Both links seem to be working ok for me.

http://andrew-owns-agloco.blogspot.c...clickbank.html

Unauthorized URL modification message from ClickBank
    If you are using TinyURL to mask your ClickBank affiliate URLs and suddenly start getting 'Unauthorized URL modification' message (well, actually it says 'Unauthorized URL Modifiction' - oh my god, ClickBank, learn to spell) - that's probably because you are using a browser plugin or some software that causes this to occur. Rest assured, other people will still be properly redirected to the merchant's website through your link, unless they use that software as well. The most common case is using a Firefox plugin called NoScript. If you turn it off temporarily (click the 'S' on your status bar and then 'Allow scripts globablly (dangerous'), you will notice that ClickBank affiliate URLs are once again redirecting properly through TinyURL. Alternatively you can just disable its XSS cross-site sanitizing function (although that will prevent NoScript from protecting you against XSS attacks).

but, that said, i am not paying anything for any stock market or forex robot.

So now darren is trying to get commissions for his com robot members by sending out the url to his list???

Does this sound like some panicking is going on???

As far as i can see, ive had 1 click today? and 3 clicks yesterday?? whats this about, thats at dominator level?
    Is anyone else seeing this?
    Alan

I have been involved in Commission Robot since Prelaunch and IU was really excited about the program especially after hearing all the testimonials.

However after the official launch (Go,go,go....) I paid my dues and right now I am glad I only went into the second level ($247) because so far I only got 131 clicks but NO SALES.

I wrote an email to customer service asking what the conversion rate would be but so far did not get any answer back.

I really hope this whole thing turns around otherwise Darren Gaudry will be in deep trouble for all the promises he maid.

Quote Originally Posted by carramba View Post
    I have been involved in Commission Robot since Prelaunch and IU was really excited about the program especially after hearing all the testimonials.

However after the official launch (Go,go,go....) I paid my dues and right now I am glad I only went into the second level ($247) because so far I only got 131 clicks but NO SALES.

I wrote an email to customer service asking what the conversion rate would be but so far did not get any answer back.

I really hope this whole thing turns around otherwise Darren Gaudry will be in deep trouble for all the promises he maid.
    Still no clicks today and no sales. No updates from Darren or Commission Robot about improvments to PPC campaigns.

I just noticed that they shut down a wordpress blog and threatened the owners with copyright infringement. The owners of this program do not like us talking about the miserable results of the Commission Robot program.

Why would Darren Gaudry risk his good name on a possible scam? No one is making mney from this program except him!

Any other Commission Robot members have their results to share?

Is it just me or have we had no clicks in the past 3 days????
    Where has everyone who was posting on the other forum/blog gone?

can someone send me the link with the next video update? i don't get emails off Darren or CR anymore even though i hold a position - i have yet to subscribe for the first month. I was thinking of getting the Pro package, but waiting too see some results!!! I feel for you guys, especially those who have little cash flow.

I just want to ask this...

If CR did actually work - it made a profit - brought more money in that you spent.. then why would Darren share it? Why pick 500 random people from across the world that he has never met before if it WORKS? There is no incentive for him to do so. AND if there is an incentive, why limit it to 500 people, and random people at that? The fact that the billing arrangements changed so we cannot use clickbank and ensure we get our money back if we dont see profits shows Darren (and the team) lack confidence in ComRobot OR they knew before the launch that it doesnt work and want a quick $$ from people paying the first month with no refund opportunity. Combined with the no Upgrade/Downgrade capability of CR, they raise their chances of people subscribing to the Pro and Dominator packages, which brings them in a greater amount of quick $

So lets just say for arguments sake that 500 people pick 'pro' do to the inability to upgrade later on.

500 x 347 = $173,500

Now lets say that he is actually using the 300 dollars in advertising for us (somewhere)..

500 x 47 = $23,500

Average salary in USA is approx 23k so if its a "scam" type scheme, darren will make the average US persons salary per year in ONE month. If he just fakes the clicks on all members and doesn't spend any of the money on advertising, he takes home $173k in ONE Month.

Now lets just say that your 60-day money back guarantee ($97 to guarantee position) has run out, because you decided to go for it for the first month and it has since run out. Darren will also secure 500 x 97 = $48,500

So he'll make in the first month either
    23,500 + 48,500 = $72,000 in ONE Month
    OR 48,500 + 173,500 = $222,000 in ONE Month

so either way he is gonna make more than the average US salary per year in one month. That should do him for this years worth of work.

I have never seen nor heard from the "team" so for all we know, it could be Darren doing everything with his wife - his wife is the 'girl they hired' to answer our emails.

So really unless the questions above can be answered by Darren with a logical and reasonable answer, i cannot see his incentive for sharing CR other than to make money of himself quickly (and to some extent quietly - only 500 members involved - targeted towards newbies - suggests they do not spend much time on internet, blogging etc. so word of his CR Disaster may not spread so far..)

Sorry this post is long, i hope it doesn't bore you guys

regards

luke

p.s. Darren has gotta be careful, he doesn't know what maniac could sign up for this - it fails - they HUNT HIM DOWN lol we all know there are weird ass people out there. personally I wouldn't resort to violence, but I would look into legal action, especially if all 500 people saw no results.

p.s.s I have some faith that Darren is honest an truthful, his reputation, showing that holiday video. but again an experience marketer would use these tools to bring in the customers, develop a relationship with them.
    It just seems every positive point i can think of, comes with a cyncical view, both plausible, but which one is right? Only Profit will tell us.

---- Posted by Luke (Must be shared, great post!

I too have ZERO sales at this stage...250+ hits.

In the last couple of days, I have had 5 clicks only. Has the robot crashed?

I cant see how affiliate marketing via clickbank can be a sustainable business. Most ads by commission robot are directed at internet marketers. Why would any internet marketer buy clickbank products from other sellers instead of registering as affiliates and buying under their own ID instead.

I just came across this site

http://kathymatthews.wordpress.com/2...obot/#comments

Apparently DG replied to a post - this was before the launch. Isnt it strange how he didnt say anything about trademark breaches at the time!!!

It looks like the commission robot has totally stopped lol.
    Maybe he's admitting failure and gona announce were all gettin a full refund.

Or is that just wishifull thinking?

It's not looking good at all. There go, go, go's our money down the Darren Gaudry drain.

This "robot" has well and truly malfunctioned.

DANGER! DANGER! DARREN GAUDRY!

Hi folks,

I activated the "Robot" eight days ago and so far, zero results. I have 248 clicks to date and nothing is happening.

I think we should all stick together on this and ask for a full refund, there is power in numbers. All the testing was supposed to have been done prior to our investment or at least most of it.

I have emailed Darren several times and he fobs me off the CR support team who are sending me automated responses also!

I picked the Dominator package and am very dissapointed and frustrated to be honest plus on review I don't like the idea of selling products that I know nothing about, so looking back, this was a bad investment on both counts, I rushed into and I am sorry now.

But I really think we should all stick together and request a full refund. A person I got to know over the last few days online has been telling me about FABTurbo and Day Trading Robot how their codes are inconsistent with the daily markets and are in danger of being shut down.

Unfortunately there are alot of exploiters out there. Every programme Darren introduced to the marketplace that I have partaken in have not worked out for me because I believe that they were completely sold on hype and bad products. I think CR is another one.

I don't think Darren is a bad bloke, I just think he likes money alot and bends the truth to get it.

Nevertheless, lets not get too dissapointed, we can learn from this and still seek to get a full return of our hard earned money that is more thank likely owed to the credit card companies.