+ Reply to Thread

Unified Tribe are Frauds

If you are in this group or investing in this group get out....... These people are frauds.
    Last edited by libertyinlight; 04-25-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Re: Unified Tribe are Frauds

I agree with you, the name Unified Tribe makes my stomach turn upside down when I think about it.

I want to worn anyone who is thinking of giving Unified Tribe money. I've seen investors of the group loss thousands of dollars, with no return. I myself have lost thousands to Unified Tribe. The group fakes talent, to create an image to make it appear they're a good investment.

I also want to warn all women! Magic might seem nice when you first meet him. Stay away from him! Magic is very abusive both mentally and sexually. He is a disgusting cruel b*******.

I took a loss
    [COLOR=blue! important]Las [/COLOR][COLOR=blue! important]Vegas[/COLOR], Nevada
    U.S.A.

Magic Mendez from Unified Tribe is a disgusting, arrogant thief. Watch out! He will use cunning, smooth talk to manipulate you into handing over your money and anything else he can get out of you. He’s been a con-artist for many years, and is extremely good at it.

Using philosophy and spirituality, he creates an illusion of a deity, (unlike a god). He is so disillusioned that he believes his own lies!

He preys on the young and naive, with the potential talent in music and entertainment field and will profess to be an agent like Brian Epstein of the Beatles.

His wife sounds like a trained robot to say all the right things not only in his defense but also to help reel you into the deception.

When he is caught in his lie, he will beg for forgiveness basing it on his poor up bringing in a dysfunctional family, which will create sympathy.

He no longer has my compassion; he makes me sick to my stomach ugh!

Sincerely,
    Victim of his ugly crime

Unified Tribe has tried to destroy many lives and ironically, the people who have managed to leave are successful, and productive people.

MICHAEL MENDEZ - aka "Magic" is an over-the-hill, sleezy and pudgy wannabe musician who has a perverted view of relationships, sex and family BESIDES BEING DELUSIONAL. After years of trying to do something in the music world he has managed to simply fail, surround himself with women, now old, who do not want to work and settle for mediocrity, all of whom are narcissistic.

AMELIA BLACKWELL - aka "Harmony"
    and
    MERRRILY GARRETT - aka "Merrily"
    they both don"t even have the respect of Magic even though he is there shared husband. While he makes advances on anyone of the female persuasion, the wifes have no alternative but to join the others trying to procure new, young girls for his sexual appetite.

And here's the sad part. In addition to what others have stated on this report, these women will never be able to do anything else but be slaves. They are too old to get worthwhile jobs, have spent their lives stealing, taking advantage, recording music and faking performances, playing at multiple relationships, using people and threatening their members; NEVER accomplishing anything worthwhile. A CULT?? Yes! WORTHWHILE? No!
    GET AWAY FROM THIS SLEEZY BUNCH OF EXCUSES FOR HUMANS! They are TOXIC!

this looks like an interesting crew. where are they based and what do they do? what's their scam. how did you lose money to them?

after hanging out in places infested with krishnas, moonies, zendiks and christ brothers and a whole mess of other bands of sheeple bleeting for a nut case leader, a new group may be a refreshing experience.

We are an interesting crew. The group Unified Tribe is now in Las Vegas, but they move around often. To find out all the info on Unified Tribe and the cult leader Magic Mendez, you can read more about them at ripoffreport.com and complaintsboard.com
    It's all 100% true!

Magic Mendez is a leader of the very dangerous cult called Unified Tribe. Magic Mendez has been brainwashing young adults for over 30yr. The cult hides behind a band, they call “the band” Unified Tribe. Magic Mendez uses philosophy and spirituality to control these members of the band to do whatever he wants them to do, Unified Tribe members go to work of him, do sexual favors for him, and give up there whole life to him and talks are made about suicide packs. The brainwashing has become very extreme.
    Other people who haven’t joined the band / cult get sold the idea from Magic that they should invest thousands of dollars in Unified Tribe to get a great return for there money. Then Magic takes the money and runs. Investers have lost thousands and thousands!
    Some people just get sold the fact that they’re friends with the group and should help support the group with money or etc. Again and again these people get burned. Families torn apart and money stolen.
    Last edited by miko; 08-25-2009 at 11:12 AM.

nothing terribly interesting in all that. just another flim-flammer keeping his thing going and plenty of people stupid enough to help him.

mencken had something profound to say about there being no paucity of suckers. i'll try to find the quote and put it up

were any of these brainwashed ones kidnapped or did they all join voluntarily?

are they doing anything that is a danger to anything more than a few sucker's wallets?

I very much understand someone’s perspective if they’ve never been in a cult environment. But really, walking in someone else’s shoes can be a very different experience. I commend you for being one of the smarter people walking around this world, but not everyone is the same. Life is different for every person walking this earth.
    Magic Mendez of Unified Tribe has taken more than just money from people. He has raped woman, molested young girls, ripped families apart, talked about suicide packs with over more than 20 people, and the list goes on… and on.
    You are very right to say strong people would run from a situation like Unified Tribe. But, it’s not right to prey on naive people, and sometimes strong people can be blind sided by clever and twisted Magic Mendez.
    I just want people to be aware of Unified Tribe’s scams, so they can make there own decisions, because I wish someone would’ve warned me.
    Once again someone writes: BEWARE OF UNIFIED TRIBE, MAGIC MENDEZ, HARMONY, MERRILY, JESSIE, KAY, KATHY AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF UNIIFED TRIBE. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GROUP OF SCAMMER IN ANYWAY!
    Last edited by miko; 08-25-2009 at 11:13 AM.

So what happened to Star, Linda and Falcon? They wise up and leave--dont' see them on the UT website anymore... Yeah, some weird stuff going on ....

I had the honor and pleasure of meeting Magic and Harmony and they gracious and very humble. Peace and Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiguar View Post
    I had the honor and pleasure of meeting Magic and Harmony and they gracious and very humble. Peace and Blessings
    I think that Harmony and Magic have come along way. I imagine what u are experiencing is who they are now. I am actually very happy to hear what you are saying. I want for them to be happy after all that has happened.