+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

The Truth behind 1918 Flu

Hello, I have read about this online and you will know the truth and it will set you free. You may have noticedthat researchers are not saying they have analyzed the virus that caused the 1918 global pandemic of lfu , they are linking it to "bird virus" which the gov must have a gun to their heads they will say anything to scare the people. They make me so SICK with their lies. Here is what really happened, Eleanor McBean was living in this era her parents and her survived because they refused to take the vaccines VACCINES more than one shot. Now 25 years ago she wrote a book about this, Vaccination Condemned, and The Poisoned Needle. ( I knew something was fishy when they were screaming BIRD FLU VIRUS... so in October 2005 I did my researches, one thing lead to the other. Its time for me to educate anyone... that is what I have been doing. Now its your turn to be educated. Eleanor McBean was an on the spot observer of the 1918 flu epidemic. All the doctors and people who were living in the time of 1918 Spanish influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible times the world ahs ever had. Strong men hale and hearty one day would be dead the next. The diseases had the characteristics of the Blast of Death added to typhoid, diptheria, pneumonia , small pox, paralysis and all the diseases the people HAD BEEN VACCINATED with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire populations had been INJECTED "seeded" with a DOZEN or more Diseases or Toxic serums that I just told you about. This was not any "spanish flu" it was not any influenzia virus" it was what the doctors made and put into the vaccines. They were bored they had nothing to do , so here was the way to have patients. They had to put the blame on somone so they put the blame on SPAIN. When all those doctors made diseases with the injections of those vaccines It started to break out all over all at once. It was tragic that pandemic dragged on for 2 years. Many were kept alive with addition of more poisons drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as Eleanor could find out the "FLU" hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refuse the shots ESCAPED the "flu". Her family had refused all the vaccines so they remained well all the time. Her family knew from the health teachings of many that people can not contaminate the body with poisons. When the "flu" was at its peak all the stores, businesses even the hospitals were closed. As the doctors and nurses were vaccinated too and had the "flu". Her parents went to help the sicks going from house to house to care for them, it was impossible to get a doctor in those times. If it were possible for germs bacteria virus or bacill to cause disease they had plenty of opportunity to attack her parents when they were the people in their sick rooms. But they didn't get the "flu" they didnt bring back any germs home to attack the children in her family. They never got sick. It has been said the "flu" ( it was not a flu it was the diseases that the doctors invented and put all those diseases in the vaccines and came down with them). that 20 million died around the globe. But actually the doctors killed them and with their crude and deadly treatments and drugs. Judging by the success of the drugless doctors in comparison with that of the medical doctors. The drugless doctors cured with foods etc. they had never lost one patient in 8 years. While the medical men and medical hospitals were loosing. If the medical doctors had been as advanced as the drugless doctors more people could of been saved. There were 7 times more disease among the vaccinated soldiers than among the unvaccinated civilians and the diseases were those they had been vaccinated against. One soldier who had returned from overseas in 1912 told Eleanor McBean, that the army hospitals were filled with cases of "infantile paralysis and he wondered why grown men should have that paralysis. This is a common alter-effect of vaccine poisoning. Those at home didn't get the paralysis until after the world-wide vaccination.

Honest judgments about "bird flu virus"

Hello, I read about this online a man did an interview with a man who knows all about "bird flu virus". Again, when this nonsense came out I had to do my research and time to educated everyone again. The truth will set you free. I want anyone who reads this to tell everyone you know. See how wicked our govenment is! Because the insane hysteria about avian flu keeps rising and more and more people are jumping on the band wagon. Here are the factors that are REALLY INVOLVED HERE. First of all, when chickens any where in the world suddendly die these days there is a tendency to holler BIRD FLU. or AVIAN FLU. This has nothing to do with science. How are these animals chickens tested? NO ONE KNOWS! There are a number of germs that could be found in these animals and some of these could be called BIRD FLU. OR AVIAN FLU, it is the same thing. But the strain of germ that has everyone worried is H5N!. Did they test for H5N1? If so, what test did they do? It if was an ANTIBODY TEST for H5N1 and if the test was positve, what does that mean? it means that the body of the animal put out some ANTIBODIES ( immune system) put out defenses to the H5N1. Traditonally this indicates that the body of the chicken(s) was successful in warding off the germ, it certainly doesnt mean the animal(s) died from H5N1. So the antibody test was useless. If reseachers actually tried to find and directly isolate H5N1 in the body of an animals DID THEY FIND IT? as opposed to some other flu bug? Did they actually find it? Yet merely finding H5N1 is not enough you now have to ask, HOW MUCH? HOW MUCH H5N1 was found in the body of chicken A? B? C? How much? Because it takes a whole lot ( MILLIONS AND MILLIONS) of any germs to even begin to think that germ was involved in causing illness in a body. And beyond that, have to ask if the animals chickens had tons of H5N1 in their body was the animal suffering from some prior illness? Was that animals immune system already weakened? Now what would weaken an animals immune system? Living in an animal farm where all the chickens live are raised in crowded pens, where feces is every where, they have no room to roam around in and do not get sunshine on them, they are subject to heavy dosing of antibiotics all the time. Do you see what is going on? It is the conditions. If you search public records on the internet for the history of animal epidermics in various countries ( even in the usa) you will find an interesting and expected thing. THEY HAPPEN ALL THE TIME... bird flu virus amoung the chickens it is NOTHING NEW, been happening for years. They happen because of the conditions. Raising these animals in conventional facilities is an INVITATION to EPIDEMICS they sweep througout periodically. ANTIBIOTICS weaken the chickens. Various germs are blamed. But its not germs its the conditons. If you eliminate, 10, 20, 100. germs it would still happen one germ or the other will flourish. THE IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE WEAK. What about wild animals? Again you have to test very carefully. And u have to examine environmental conditions as well, do they have polluted waters are they drinking that, chemical spraying near them like for bugs, industries with smoke stacks, things like that. But almost nobody care about all these vital factors. The news people certainly do not, they just echo out announcements what they are told to read to us , watching the TV and listening to the radio, same with the newspapers we read. As for so-called human cases of bird flu the same standard of testing should apply. But NO EVIDENCE that this is so. There are not any documents to prove that those people have died. Besides bird flu can not be mutated. Your dog , cat, bird whatever gets flus/colds it is the same thing they do not mutate to us, it stays in the animal kingdom. You can use your common logic on this. Yet they tell us 60 people have died from bird flu from april 2003, there is not one document to prove this and were never tested for bird flu. The warnings of global flu pandemic wil kill 100 million we all KNOW THIS IS ABSURD. What is going on it is PROPAGANDA. Know I heard on the news the other day, that TAMIFLU when injected if a person is INJURED from it, the gov will not help you . This indicates how dangerous it is. Why would we have to have this TOXIC VACCINE injected when bird flu virus which is in that animal kingdom only) why do we need a toxic vaccine in us? You most know what is in those vaccines, toxic chemicals they tell us to stay away from yet they want to inject people with it. I am going to write more on vaccines. Some one has to get this news out on TV about the bird flu virus is a HOAX... tell all your friends.

The Smallpox Myth

Vaccination is widely respected by doctors and other in the Health Care industry because of the assumption that it is through vaccination that many of the world's most lethal infectious diseases have been eradicated. ( but I know these doctors know that they damage and kill people it is all about money, they get their share from the drug companies.) But this simply isn't true the eradication of diseases. I have read about this from a doctor online. a good doctor. Infectious diseases were conquered by the provisions of cleaner water and better sewage facilities. The introduction of vaccination programmes came along either just at the same time or later. When the death rates from the major infectious diseases had already fallen. There really isnt any evidence to show that vaccination programmes have ever been of any real value either to individuals or to communities. THE SMALLPOX MYTH one of the medical professions greates boasts is that it eradicated smallpox through the e of the smallpox vaccine. IT SIMPLY IS NOT TRUE. One of the worst smallpox epidemics of all time took place in England between 1870-1872. Nearly 2 decades after compulsory vaccinations was introduced. After the evidencethat smallpox vaccination didnt work the people of Lecester, England relied upon good sanitation and a system of quarantine. There was not one death from smallpox in Lecester during the epidemic. In contrast thos citizens of other towns ( who had been vaccinated died in vast numbers. Obligatory vaccination programmes had no influence on the incidences on the disease. On the contrary the smallpox epidemic continued to grow in 1870, the war with france led to the greatest smallpox epidemic in German History. At that point the new German the new German Reich introduced a new nationallaw making vaccination against smallpox an even stricter legal requirement. The police were given the power to enforce the new law. German doctors and medical students are taught that it was the Reich Vaccination Law, which led to a dramatic reduction in the incidence of smallpox in Germany . But a close look at the figures shows that the incidence of smallpox had already started to fall before the law center into action and the legally enforced national smallpox vaccination programmes did not eradicate the disease. drs and drug companies may not like it but the truth is that surveillance quarantine and better living conditions got rid of smallpox Not the smallpox vaccine. When WHO ( world health organization) campaign to rid the world of smallpox, was at its height the number of cases of smallpox was up each time there was a large scale and expersive mass vaccination of population in susceptible countries. As a result of this the WHO changed its stratergy MASS VACCINATION PROGRAMMES were ABANDONED and replaced with Isolation and quarantine and SurV. In Sierra Leone in 1060 had the highest rate of smallpox in the world, the country got rid of smallpox in just over one year. Largely by the simple process of identifying isolating patients with the disease.. It is worth to note that Edward Jenner a doctor feted as the inventor on his onw 10 month old son a vaccine that made him mentally retarded and died at 21 yrs of age. Jenner, refused to vaccinate his next son. Also did you know there are individuals that have no antibodies at all.

i do not appreciate someone putting google ads under my post

Please do not put google ads under my posts I do not believe in Vaccines and there is no such worry over the bird flu vaccines. Its a scam and just the people in the white house and others will make a killing with the drug companies. Do not put ads under my postings it is rude. Ette

Fluoride Scam

Fluoride is one of the most toxic inorganic chemicals in the earth's crust. Harm at concentration around 1MG/mL. It causes genetic damage. Most American water contains 1 ppm of fluoride. That is a level which has been dubbed "the devil's level". The Amercian Dental Association (ADA), US Public Health Service, WHO (World Health Orangization, are NOT telling the truth about FLUORIDE. If they do, the dentists they will lose their jobs. In this country medicine is a BUSINESS. A healthy population would mean and END to the medical industrustries. chemical& pharmaceutical empires would reap millions of dollars from the decline of health. That would be very little money for them. This decline of health ( is being encouraged ). Certain individuals have committed federal crimes, ethical violations and crimes against humanity in the perpetuation of this false paradigm. A paradigm involves fraud, collusion, suppression of scientific research, falsification of research, mispresentation of fact and conspiracy. Fluoride is a POISON. The doses the water supplies of most muncipalities are subjecting us to are a POISON. The dosages are small so we do no tbeme ill immediately but cumlatively. It is harming our bodies. Three (3) major epidemics in our era are cancer, vascular disease and muscolskeletal disease. WHich as you know prefer to call the epidemic of fascioligamenious disease. Undoubtedly the bones are involved in this degenerative process as well. Doctors inject prolotherapy to provide healing. It works one place at a time/specifically promotes the natural repair of damaged organ in one location. Basic sprains are an example. All carpel syndrome( that can be healed with vitamin B6) sprained knee, osteoarthritis-hips in mid age, are all part of this pandemic. FLUORIDE. Science and Fraud. Fluoride It's a rat killer. Sodium fluoride is totally different from ORGANIC CALCIUM FLUORO-PHOSPHATE needed by our bodies and provided by nature to build and strenthen our bones. Non-organic sodium fluoride is the poison that is used in fluoridating the water it is an instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. This sodium fluoride destroys our teeth and health. It also causes other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organs. HOW CAN THIS BE CALLED A HEALTH PLAN? WHAT'S BEHIND IAT ? That so- called DOCTORS would PERSUADE a CIVILIZED NATION TO ADD VOLUNTARILY A DEADLY POISON to it's DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS. IT IS JUST UNBELIEVEABLE THAT THIS IS ALLOWED. IT IS THE HEIGHT OF CRIMINAL INSANITY!!! Sodium fluoride is the cheapest and most effective rat killer. KNown to chemist colorless, odorless, tasteless no antidote, no remedy, no hope. Instant and complete extermination of rats. Fluoridation of water systems can be a snow national SUCIDE or quick national liquidation. It's CRIMINAL INSANITY and TREASON. SLOWLY poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the BRAIN. Fluoride effects the central nervous system. In 1950, the Soviets added fluorides to the water in prison system and produced compliance with authority. Fluoride was shipped from US via Alaska starting in the 1940's to Soviets for use in their gulag prison system. Countrawise in 1950, Spain, Greece, Egypt, Lux, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, and India refused to fluoridate their populations , based on scientific evidence. In 1951, F.J. McClure a biochemist from Public Health Service, was sent to MAM said it was not hazardous. DeEds, F. Journal of American Dental assoc. Vol 23568-564 said, FLUORIDE at 1ppm concentrates is as TOXIC as ARSENIC and LEAD. Many of them have heaped upon them honors degrees and exalted positions. We are living in an erra where a whole section of the health profession perpetrating HARM ON THE PUBLIC BY APPROVING by the establishment and everyone does it. Dentist has gone awry can harm our HEALTH your health should be IMPORTANT to you. Do not follow the say-so of professionals just because they have a title. Your water you drink is unsafe to drink and its accumulates in the bones also. TOOTHPASTE WITH FLUORIDE IS TOXIC POISON. Did you know that fluoride is frequently added to pharmaceutical drugs. Hypothyrodism is caused by fluoride. Fluorides are cumulative and build up steady with ingestion. No fluoride products are designed for ingestion have ever been approved as safe or effective by the US FOOD and drug admin. (FDA). Fluoride can be classified as an unapproved prescription drug, it is INEFFECTIVE AT PREVENTING CAVITIES. It is highly toxic to the liver, interfers with the metabolism of thyroid hormones it creates thyroid disorders and associated diseas and affects muscles, heart, immune system etc.,. Many psychiatric drugs contain fluoride . Silicon fluroide is linked to anti-social behavior in youth. Fluoride enters the brain As the drugs Paxil and Prozac they have this fluoride in them atoms in each nolecule they kill enzymes n the brain. That normaly mantain mood stability. Paxil and Prozac contain fluroopheny which contain fluoride and cause liver disease. Prozac can cause hepatitis and promote tumors in the liver. RESEARCH SHOWS that FLUORIDATION IS UNNECESSARY. There are no advantages to water fluorides only KILLING EVERYTHING. This is carcinogens. That means they will induce cancers into the body. Several environmental groups are also on record as opposing fluoridation dut to its impact on plants, animals and people. Because fluoride is excreted throught the kidney people with renal insufficincey would have imparied adrenal clearance of fluoride. Fluoride retention on a low protein , low-calcium and low phosphorous diet was 65% in patients with chronic renal failure compared with 20% in normal. Dentist do not want to discuss about fluoride the negatives But they will tell you not swallow it. My dentist told me I would have to rinse out with the mouth wash. I told him, I am allergic to the food colorings and the preservatitives and the FLUORIDE. I told him how dangerous "F" is etc and he just went on and on it was safe, I said, you are not too bright! If a dentist speaks out against FLUORIDATION he WOULD LOST HIS LICENSE. This is a professional and Scientific censorship. You just cant discuss or debate with any ADA member They simply refuse to attnd any town debate where FLUORIATION is the topic. FLUORIDE ia a developmental NEUROTOXICANT. BEWARE of FLUORIDE. You can go and discuss with city hall in your town to get it out of the water.

Re: i do not appreciate someone putting google ads under my post

I may be wrong, but I think the dang things pop up automatically based on key words in the thread or topic.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: i do not appreciate someone putting google ads under my post

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    I may be wrong, but I think the dang things pop up automatically based on key words in the thread or topic.
    Yep. That's what happens. I don't like it either, we have enough ads hitting us in the face on the forum, but I can't control it.

Sorry guys.

Lady Mod

Mammograms Causes Breast Cancer & other cancer facts

Are mammograms an effective tool for detecting tumors? Some critics say NO. In Sweden a study was conducted of 60,000 women and 70% of the mammorgrams detected tumors, but they weren't tumors at all. These false positives aren't just financial and emotional stranins they may also lead to many unnecessary and invasive bioposies. In face 70 to 80% of all positive mammograms do not upon biopsy show any presence of cancer. At the same time, mammogramsalso have a high rate of missed tumors of false negatives. A doctor wrote the book The Politics of Cancer. Claims that in women ages 40 to 40 , one in four instances of cancer is missed at each mammograms. The National Cancer Inst. (NC) puts the false negative rate evem higher at 40% among women ages 40-49. National Institue of Health spokesperson also admitted that mammograms miss 10% of maglignant tumors in women over 50. Researchers have found that breast tissue is denser among young women making it difficult to detect tumors. For this reason false negatives are twice likely to occur in premenopausal mammograms. RADIATION RISKS. Mammography cite hazardous health effects of radiation. Each RAD of exposure increased the risk of breast cancer by 1%. According to a doctor 1 estimated is that annual radiological breast examine increases teh risk of breast cancer by 2% a year. SO over 10 years that risk will have increased 20%. In the the 1960's and 1970's women evern those who rec'd 10 screenings a year were never told the risk they faced from the exposure of the radiation. In 1976, radiatio debate KODAK a major manufacture of mammography film, took out full page ads in scientific journals, about breast cancer and x-rays. Despite better technologies and decreased doses of radiation scientist still claim that mammography is a substantial risk. ANother doctor who is an authortiy on the health effects of ionizing radiation, estimated 75% of breast cancer could be prevented by AVOIDING or minimizing exposure to the ionizing radiation. Since mammorgraphic screening was introduced the incidence of a form of breast cancer called DUCTAL CARCINOGMA in (situ) DCIS has increased 328%. 200% of this increase is allegedly due to to mammography. In additon, too harmful radiation. Mammography may also help spread cancer cells due to the considerable pressure laced on the women's breast during the proceedure. According to some health practioners this compress could cause exisiting cancer cells to metastisize from the breast tissue. There is alternative new screening THERMOGRAPHY it does not use x-rayss no compression of the breast but radiation is still used in lower doses. A doctor wrote, because breast tissue is highly radiation sensitve mammograms can cause breast cancers.

Re: Mammograms Causes Breast Cancer & other cancer facts

Another thing to be aware of is the use of aluminum in deodorants and anti-perspirants. Aluminum, as well as a lot of chemicals in general, like to remain in fatty tissues, thus the reason for the drastic rise in breast cancer.

Radiation and pesticides have the same effect on human cells. (pesticides being in some of our household cleaners as well) When exposed, the human cell will either mutate, and become cancerous OR they will die. This showed me the reason why so many people endure so many rounds of chemo. The chemo may kill the cancer cells, but in the meantime, the good cells are either dying or mutating and becoming cancerous. A person is VERY fortunate to survive, as it seems many of the cells will become cancerous rather than die.

A safer way to get rid of cancer cells is to OXYGENATE the body, as well as rid any feeding source for the cancer cells. The colon is a good place to start. The average person in America can have up to 30 pounds of fecal matter in their intestines. This is caused by a number of things and can be reversed.

The other important factor to consider is the lymphatic system. I just learned this recently, and had no idea how much of a role it plays in our health, or lack of it. BUT, you cannot clean the lymphatic system without cleaning the colon as well. I need to clean out my lymphatic system for all of my previous years of bingeing on sugar type foods.

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

Re: Mammograms Causes Breast Cancer & other cancer facts

Quote Originally Posted by Ette
    Are mammograms an effective tool for detecting tumors? Some critics say NO. In Sweden a study was conducted of 60,000 women and 70% of the mammorgrams detected tumors, but they weren't tumors at all. These false positives aren't just financial and emotional stranins they may also lead to many unnecessary and invasive bioposies. In face 70 to 80% of all positive mammograms do not upon biopsy show any presence of cancer. At the same time, mammogramsalso have a high rate of missed tumors of false negatives. A doctor wrote the book The Politics of Cancer. Claims that in women ages 40 to 40 , one in four instances of cancer is missed at each mammograms. The National Cancer Inst. (NC) puts the false negative rate evem higher at 40% among women ages 40-49. National Institue of Health spokesperson also admitted that mammograms miss 10% of maglignant tumors in women over 50. Researchers have found that breast tissue is denser among young women making it difficult to detect tumors. For this reason false negatives are twice likely to occur in premenopausal mammograms. RADIATION RISKS. Mammography cite hazardous health effects of radiation. Each RAD of exposure increased the risk of breast cancer by 1%. According to a doctor 1 estimated is that annual radiological breast examine increases teh risk of breast cancer by 2% a year. SO over 10 years that risk will have increased 20%. In the the 1960's and 1970's women evern those who rec'd 10 screenings a year were never told the risk they faced from the exposure of the radiation. In 1976, radiatio debate KODAK a major manufacture of mammography film, took out full page ads in scientific journals, about breast cancer and x-rays. Despite better technologies and decreased doses of radiation scientist still claim that mammography is a substantial risk. ANother doctor who is an authortiy on the health effects of ionizing radiation, estimated 75% of breast cancer could be prevented by AVOIDING or minimizing exposure to the ionizing radiation. Since mammorgraphic screening was introduced the incidence of a form of breast cancer called DUCTAL CARCINOGMA in (situ) DCIS has increased 328%. 200% of this increase is allegedly due to to mammography. In additon, too harmful radiation. Mammography may also help spread cancer cells due to the considerable pressure laced on the women's breast during the proceedure. According to some health practioners this compress could cause exisiting cancer cells to metastisize from the breast tissue. There is alternative new screening THERMOGRAPHY it does not use x-rayss no compression of the breast but radiation is still used in lower doses. A doctor wrote, because breast tissue is highly radiation sensitve mammograms can cause breast cancers.
    Geez, that was hard to read!

Health warning!
    "Excessive scanning of ungrammatical nonsense can be bad for your eyesight!"

I suppose if the cancer risks of checking for cancer are so high, then women should refrain from mamogram testing and lump it or like it???

:confused:
    Last edited by Lenny Loosejocks; 12-06-2005 at 02:27 PM.

Unnecessary surgery exposed

Read it here, http://www.NewsTarget.com/012291.html )

Big Pharma puts pressure on FDA

Read all about this here: http://www.newstarget.com/015406.htm )

Re: Big Pharma puts pressure on FDA

Oops I copied that incorrectly, sorry! I will find the correct website.

Re: Big Pharma puts pressure on FDA

Here is the correction, http://www.newstarget.com/015406.html ) I forgot the "l"

Beyond the Phoney Epidemics

What do we have here, Swine FluScars, Mad Cow, West Nile, Bird Flu and the others. The US Senate Bill 1873 sits there waiting to be voted on. This Bill would create a super secret agency called BARDA, that would carry on germ research and end up producing in conart with drug companies- drugs and vaccines, that would be MANDATED for every citizen in a time of a crisis, possible bio-terror out break, impending pandemics . Senate Bill 1873 means : no go or other oversigt of BARDA, no FOIA requests to determine aderse effects of the new drug and vaccines, no money $$$$ liability for drug when adverse effects occur. This bill would not stand a chance in heck of passing were if not for the Extraordinary Propaganda compaign that has been built on the back of the ABSURD BIRD FLU non-scientific situation. Slet's take a look at a few of the overall health trends in America and other countries. Large number of vocal citizens are BLOWING THE WHISTLE on the dangers of Vaccines ( I am one of them.) mercury, antidepressant medicines and ADHD and additives in foods and aspartame also known as nutra sweet and MSG. Sone of these groups have formed into effective groups and they are tough-minded. They use the internet to spread their influence all over the world by the websites that prove how dangerous vaccines, drugs, preservative and food poisons are. At the same time more and more people are becoing aware the benefits of natural health supplements. These people are using conventional doctors less often. Drug Companies are under attack as never before. SCANDALS connected to drugs as Vioxx, SSRI, antidepressants are blooming. Law suits are in progress from all quarters. The stock prices of some drug companies have been dropping like stones. New drug research and certifying agencies like the FDA are being EXPOSED as a MASSIVE FRAUD. Illegal ghost writers published studies, scientists and doctors, ARE PAID TO LIE, drug studies are buried when they show lack of effectivess and health dangers of drugs. Doctors make a % of money when they inject babies to adults with worthless toxic vaccines. Doctors and drug companies profit . They could care less about your health and well being. Conflict of interest where drug researches are receiving monies from drug companies --- who can read articles in the Medical journals and believe them?????? In a resonably free market the whole drug industry would be collapsing. In addition, more people are becoming aware that strange and sudden acts of violence and suicides stem from the uses of antidepressants.Increasing health of citizens are rejects what main stream medical reporters are touting as they realize that by and large these reporters are merely parroting what press reps from drug companies and gov health agencies and investors are sayng that this is a CRISIS. How to SOLVE THIS? THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TELLING US AND DOING TO US:FDA and the GOV and HEALTH AGENCIES: This would be the basic agenda that must be carried out in any solution. 1. Protect the drug companies from criticism, loss of PR falling stock prices and legal liabilities. 2. Find a way to force people to take drugs and vaccines . 3. Hide the adverse effect of deaths, and injuries from vaccines. 4. Restore the image of Health care .5. fold the natural Health industry into drug industries. The princer movement that combines CODEX the free trade treaties & FDA in efforts to limit the availablity of nutritional supplements. As for the rest of the agenda it all comes down to this. There has been a need to create AN ATMOSPHERE OF FEAR in which possible bio-terror attacks and possible pandemics move in on us. A CLIMATE OF FALSE FEARS MATTERS. WIth enough promotion of FEAR (Even when fear is not really happening). New lawa and regulations can be PUT into MOTION. Drug companies can WIN LUCRATIVE adn SECRET GOV. CONTRACTS. Law suits against DRUG COMPANIES can be sharply reduced. Adverse effects injuries and death from vaccines cand be hidden. THIS is a BIG PAY OFF- This is what has been hiding behind the curtain of the FALSE PROMOTION OF FALSE EPIDEMICS. TO bring a MONSTER of CONSPIRACY of this nature it is only necessary to enlist STAKE HOLDERS . AT THE LEVEL WHERE THESE STAKEHOLDERS FEEL THE PINCH. In other words, if all the researchers and drug companies and salespeople and medical journals and gov. health agencies and the anti-terror agencies simply keep doing what they do, in order to keep $$$$$$$$$ flowing into their coffers and if on top of all this there is a tremendous multi-front compaign to promote impending pandemics and possible bio-terror attacks. New LAWS and NEW RULES can be enacted and the agenda can be forwarded. New revolution underway for a century , a lot of peple are avoiding drugs and vaccines, people are finding new ways to keep their health and immune system strong. Many of rejecting the toxic, dangerous worthless vaccines. Many people are rejecting the authorityof the medical cartel. The battle is happening before our eyes and we are a part of it. So you know what to do when they annouce about another PHONEY EPIDEMIC, avoid the vaccines, they are worthless, full of toxic chemicals they poison you, they injure you, you are damaged for life, the toxins in the vaccines are neurotoxins they cause brain injuries, they cause damages to the myelin shealth... that is where MS comes from, Parkinson, Alzheimers , SIDS, all types of cancers, you name it is from VACCINES...people suffer a great horrible life from vaccines... and some even die. This is all about PROPAGANDA, their scare tactics, they want to control you and make you suffer and die, It is all about genocide and the NEW WORLD ORDER... they want to reduce the population to 85%. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES. STAND UP < STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

Re: Beyond the Phoney Epidemics

Hello, Just to inform you, GOOGLE put these stupid asnine ads under my post. Tamiflu is full of toxic chemcials, such as thimerosal=mercury, aluminum, formeldehyde all are cancer producing and all are neurotoxins to the brain they cause brain injuries damage the myelin shealth it erodes the myelin shealth to the nerves in the brain, it damages the central nervous system. Too many to list of what they put in vaccines, which damage every organ in the body, yes, they damage every single organ in the body. Vaccines depress the immune system, they are full of toxins and have all types of gunk in there. They are money makers for the drug companies and doctors. This is insane, why would they want to put toxins into humans and the same for animals your beloved pets. FOR MONEY. So google ads have no respect from me. You are all idiots and must be working for the drug companies. I wonder how much money they are paying you, a lot of money... so that is why they are doing this folks. Money talks, money walks. All for the love of money. Bird flu is hoax, it will never mutate, sure it affects the birds chicken because these poor creatures live in dirty conditions and are subjected to tons of antibiotics and so this only weakens their immune system. BUT GOOGLE YOUR ADS ARE NOTHING BUT LIES. AND SICK.