+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone Know Anything About IPA?

Ipa International Profit Associates Is the company i have in question. They emailed me about a job offer, They are supposed to a big Business Consulting firm.. Anyone know if these people are legit?

Re: Anyone Know Anything About IPA?

You may want to visit this link to see what people have said about this company (it is not very good)

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....tional+Profit+
    Christopher Spencer
    Author of The eBay Entrepreneur (Kaplan Publishing, available September 2006)
    Join me at eBay Live! 2006 in Las Vegas June 13-15 at the Mandalay Bay. I will be moderating a panel of Certified Providers on advanced business strategies, teaching a lab called Advanced Features of Selling Manager Pro and teaching a class on how to use Selling Manager Pro.

OMG! I worked for this company setting appointments about 6 years ago! I live near their office and stayed for about 6 months but didn't make enough $$ to stay. Besides, sexual harrassment gets to you after awhile. If you are a relativley attractive female...prepare to get HOUNDED...the salesmen there can be HORRIBLE!

If you are looking for daily updated information on International Profit Associates and John Burgess, goto www.IPAOpinion.com NOW!

Watch the Live Fox News Video and the RICO Case

Quote Originally Posted by David77
    Ipa International Profit Associates Is the company i have in question. They emailed me about a job offer, They are supposed to a big Business Consulting firm.. Anyone know if these people are legit?
    Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Away from thsis company

Be very careful- they are a very high pressure sales with little follow through and many poor leads They "train" you and execute ( read fire) 95% of each training class. Google John Burgess who actually heads the business. The job entails traveling 100% of the time and the per diems are inadequate to live on. The "talent" they look for is generally displaced people who are desperate to make money.

The company IPA is now doing business as ROI (http://www.roi-na.com/), but appears to be up to the same old tricks.

Thanks for the update.. Sounds pretty frustrating!

Buyer beware: ROI, ROI-na, roi-na.com GPS, ABS are all names of the same consulting company. These fictitious names are designed to guise the fact that actually they are all of the same company, same unscrupulous management and employees. These companies are all but the continuation of a company called IPA which after many complaints and lawsuits saw its huge revenues decline and decided to change its name and open a new business to lure in unsuspected clients.
    The Original company, called IPA or International Profits Associates, tarnished its name by scamming business owners out of their money by tying them up to a signed contract and delivering very poor business advice. The Scam works in a way that leaves the business owner bind to a contract by purchasing a consulting team that will supposedly help him identify problems which have negative impact on profitability and turn those lost profits into earnings. However, all the business owner gets in return are boiler-plate reports, charts and graphs and sometimes advice which are next to worthless and most of the times impossible to implement (or are just wrong for the particular business).
    When The business owner realizes he just spent an enormous amount of money for the consulting, he/ she is left to be blamed for not using the advice given, not following the directions, being uncooperative, and not implementing and listening to the “consultants”. The business is left with a worthless report and a huge bill.
    Please do your homework. It takes few searches to realize who you are dealing with. (INC magazine wrote a long article on their business practices).
    I hope this helped,
    Concerned business owner.

Quote Originally Posted by buyer-beware View Post
    Buyer beware: ROI, ROI-na, roi-na.com GPS, ABS are all names of the same consulting company. These fictitious names are designed to guise the fact that actually they are all of the same company, same unscrupulous management and employees. These companies are all but the continuation of a company called IPA which after many complaints and lawsuits saw its huge revenues decline and decided to change its name and open a new business to lure in unsuspected clients.
    The Original company, called IPA or International Profits Associates, tarnished its name by scamming business owners out of their money by tying them up to a signed contract and delivering very poor business advice. The Scam works in a way that leaves the business owner bind to a contract by purchasing a consulting team that will supposedly help him identify problems which have negative impact on profitability and turn those lost profits into earnings. However, all the business owner gets in return are boiler-plate reports, charts and graphs and sometimes advice which are next to worthless and most of the times impossible to implement (or are just wrong for the particular business).
    When The business owner realizes he just spent an enormous amount of money for the consulting, he/ she is left to be blamed for not using the advice given, not following the directions, being uncooperative, and not implementing and listening to the “consultants”. The business is left with a worthless report and a huge bill.
    Please do your homework. It takes few searches to realize who you are dealing with. (INC magazine wrote a long article on their business practices).
    I hope this helped,
    Concerned business owner.
    You're a complete moron. Just by you saying "It takes a few searches" shows how much of an ignorant and unintelligent person you are. And you know what, there's many business owners like you. Sometimes I wonder how people like you run a business. the internet is full of a lot of junk and bullshit, search any big company online and put the word scam after it... you'll get hits from tons of people saying this company and that company is a scam, rip off, whatever. You act like what some internet article said is the word of god. In fact, you might not even be an owner. That's the fact of it, and anyone can post anything about...well anything really online. And you have no idea who these people actually are. So don't act like you are an expert on a subject you truly know nothing about. I can already tell you right now with 100 percent certainty that most of the info you posted was incorrect, but not gonna get into it now, I just stumbled across this forum and I saw some stupid asshole spewing garbage, thought i should intervene

It is obvious you are affiliated with the abovementioned ROI-NA, IPA, GPS, ABS companies who scam business owners and employees alike.
    Where there is smoke there is fire. Although you hide behind a signed written contract that is meant only to scam and trap businesses, I am sure that one day the extortion and corrupt law will catch with you and companies like you.
    I advise you (and your associates / managers) to become better and stop praying on unsuspecting and sometimes naïve people. Your days in the business world are numbered.

13. 11-06-2010, 06:07 AM

I'll put this simply; you know nothing.

i am not affiliated with any of these companies in any way whatsoever, but you just sound very close minded

International Business Associates, IPA, ROI, ABS, PBS are companies run by the same greedy people extorting business. If an internet post warning potential victims upsets you, you are obviously feeling guilty and know there is something wrong.
    You cant handle the truth! you greedy bastard. Why don't you come clean

Did you check out EXipa.com yet ?