+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Prosperity Automated System-- Anyone have any experience?

So I decided to join the Prosperity Automated System after doing a quite a bit of research, looking for bad information on the company (typically you can find bad information on any company). I looked here for a while and found one thread on it in a different forum. I joined last week and have already been qualified, which is a good thing, but I wanted to know if anyone else has had an experience with this company.

Michael

2. 12-14-2005, 07:12 AM

3. 12-14-2005, 08:19 AM

Re: Prosperity Automated System-- Anyone have any experience?

I joined at the 3895 level. It really didn't make any sense to join at the lower levels since it takes so long to make money, but they are available if you like. How am I doing so far? I joined a week ago Tuesday, and already had my first sale. So at this point I'm pretty confident in the program.
    I had my doubts as well about of the legality of the program. But after speaking with a few different people, it appears that this is a similar system (1up) to many other businesses that have been here for years in the public arena.
    So far so good.

Michael

5. 12-14-2005, 07:41 PM

6. 12-15-2005, 06:02 AM

7. 12-15-2005, 06:30 AM

I will send you a message with my contact information. I have been in the program for a couple weeks now, and as I said I have my first sale. I will keep you updated as to how it goes from here, but I am fairly optimistic about this program. So far I haven't heard a whole lot of negative things about it, so that is a good thing. If anyone else has experiences I would be happy to read about them, good or bad. PM me if you have any questions.

Michael

9. 12-16-2005, 06:51 AM

10. 12-16-2005, 08:32 AM

if you go under google and type is PAS and then "Pyramid scheme" there are over 10,800 sites with those three words.... i think that gives us a clear idea of what PAS really is

Can anyone tell me what happen to all the other replies that were on here just last week? Do they clean them out weekly or what? The reason I ask is I had a few questions on here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BizWizValue1
    Can anyone tell me what happen to all the other replies that were on here just last week? Do they clean them out weekly or what? The reason I ask is I had a few questions on here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BizWizValue1,

I sent you a private message. You can PM me back anytime. I'd be glad to answer all your questions, and help you get started if that's what you want.

Curious. I owed "Spider" a reply in this thread, I believe. Where *did* the posts go?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    if you go under google and type is PAS and then "Pyramid scheme" there are over 10,800 sites with those three words.... i think that gives us a clear idea of what PAS really is
    Not really, but that is a valid way to do your due diligence, sort of?!?. I went so far as to set up a 3 way call with the owner, I found the rotator and clicked threw every single site to see what everyone was marketing, I read this forum, Googled every catch phrase and person associated with PASS, and in the end I couldn't find any real reason not to get involved (double your money back guarantee). It's the smartest business choice I've made and for the first time I'm in the profits.

couldn't be happier
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by noscam101
    Not really, but that is a valid way to do your due diligence, sort of?!?. I went so far as to set up a 3 way call with the owner, I found the rotator and clicked threw every single site to see what everyone was marketing, I read this forum, Googled every catch phrase and person associated with PASS, and in the end I couldn't find any real reason not to get involved (double your money back guarantee). It's the smartest business choice I've made and for the first time I'm in the profits.

couldn't be happier
    Ricardo
    But 10,800 ... i dunno i think there is a reason why when you go under google and type PAS and "pyramid scheme"....BECAUSE IT IS A PYRAMID SCHEME...haha .......Careful Newbies.... there are cheerleaders trying to promote this pyramid scheme in hopes of sucking you dry ($3895) ANd im here to make sure that you dont fall for these cheerleaders promoting this scheme... Remember theres a reason why when you type in google or yahoo PAS and then "pyramid scheme" there pops up 10,800 websites the cheerleaders want you to think otherwise....dont let them fool you

Quote Originally Posted by Zendi
    Curious. I owed "Spider" a reply in this thread, I believe. Where *did* the posts go?

More than likely the moderators took the PAS thread out for good reason... Because its a pyramid scheme... they have no product/service (the cheerleaders will make up stuff about a service but in essence its a classic pyramid scheme jeff recruits a sucker by the name of billie... billie pays jeff $3895 and then Billie has to do the same to get paid) if you go to the PAS website youll see what i mean.....If you need further proof of PAS that its a pyramid scheme all you have to do is go to google....type in PAS ...then type "pyramid scheme" there are over 10,800 websites with just these three words. If you want you can also go on google and type in PAS and "pyramid scam" and get about 640 websites with those three words.....Careful Newbies this is a classic pyramid scheme/scam...dont let the cheerleaders that promote this scheme fool you otherwise

Spanky, since you are addressing me directly, would you be so kind as to provide a link to the statement you mentioned wherein Charis from 12dp admits to being a "ponzi" operator?

Thank you.
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Zendi
    Spanky, since you are addressing me directly, would you be so kind as to provide a link to the statement you mentioned wherein Charis from 12dp admits to being a "ponzi" operator?

Thank you.

??????????????

Please visit the following thread:

http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=142721#post142721

I don't wish to derail this one any further.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

i believe that is something you gotta ask CITO since he is the one that told us that :).... im just going by HIS words :)

Ah...unwise...but ok. Thank you. I've asked him for the link as well. Perhaps he will be able to produce it.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Now where was i???OHH yea PAS.....newbies if you go under google and type PAS and then "pyramid scheme" youll find well over 10,800 websites with just those three words......Newbies... i believe that tells you all you need to know