+ Reply to Thread

Scott Nelson Scam

This guy has his hands in so many things that he deserves his own thread. You can read about Scammin Scott here:

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=46940

Before SeaAloe he was in ITV Ventures where everything was always "amazing" and "incredible". Now he is in Lightyear Wireless singing the same song. In between he was even doing cash gifting. I will try to dig up some emails on that.

Now he is in some no-name credit card pyramid scam. I'll use that to kick off this thread.

Hey Sea Aloe and SFGT Friends, a very dear friend just sent me this free offer yesterday and to me, it is a total "no brainer". This "major" credit card provider is in the marketplace to greatly increase their "market share" in both personal customers and business customers and they are "wiling to pay" us, the consumer and marketer for our help in promoting their different credit services. I have never heard of this before?

Here is why I am sending this to you, they give you a FREE Business that includes a personalized website and all of the tools you need to help them to gather customers by simply applying for one of their 5 different reward cards. Once a new friend or family member is approved for the credit card, you accumulate a "finders fee" paid out to you once a month, it's amazing! They also pay monthly residual on others who refer their friends and family too, through 6 Levels deep.

No money to join, no monthly fee, no nothing no never, it's totally free and the income potential is quite substansual. The friend that sent me the information to told me that this is just the start of things and that they are coming out with a new product sometime in the coming weeks that will add another stream of income for all who are involved. The nice thing is that when you apply for your Credit Card (which is mandatory to become an independent contractor) you do not have to be approved in order to get involved in this free business! So don't worry if you have lousy credit, you can still get involved.

Why am I sending this out to all of my business partners and friends? (1) There is a TON of money to be made indeed (2) The MOST important reason, I know that there are millions of people whom we all know that just do not have any money right now and who need a "break" to help them get back on their feet. I believe this entirely FREE marketing program will appeal to everyone, the wealthy, the middle class, the un-employed and the poor alike.

Because the company has a very strong "no spam" policy, it will be necessary for you to request a link to my website where you can sign up and get started right away. Please reply with "Request Website" in SUBJECT LINE.

This is very exciting and it could very well help you and your family and friends to get back on track financially in a huge hurry.

Blessings
    Scott Nelson
    Did anyone take this spam bait and do you know what the company is? I will do some more digging in the meantime.

Re: Scott Nelson Scam

I believe it is www.friendsandfamily.com. This is not my site nor an affiliate site just the company website that I think is related to what Scott is talking about. A good friend of his emailed me last week about it without using a BCC. Thanks for all the leads is what I was thinking. lol
    http://www.ProsperWithMike.com

It's never too late to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mastroianni View Post
    I believe it is www.friendsandfamily.com. This is not my site nor an affiliate site just the company website that I think is related to what Scott is talking about. A good friend of his emailed me last week about it without using a BCC. Thanks for all the leads is what I was thinking. lol
    Scott Nelson doesn't have the sense to use an Autoresponder. He only recently figured out how to do BCC to hide the email addresses. I used to get a lot of leads from him! LOL.

Hi,
    I have recieved in the last few months, scam phone calls from Scott Nelson I hear " Hi former ITVentures IBO this is Scott Nelson, then i hang up.

I am on the no call list, but that jerk wasn't one of them, when I did that years ago. I never gave that "scum bag" my phone number but guess he stole it from the ITV people, as I told them along time ago I had cancelled my membership..scum just keeps coming back.

Glad to see someone is following the scum bags and maybe just maybe they will get thier due someday.

May the "force" be with you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine421 View Post
    Hi,
    I have recieved in the last few months, scam phone calls from Scott Nelson I hear " Hi former ITVentures IBO this is Scott Nelson, then i hang up.

I am on the no call list, but that jerk wasn't one of them, when I did that years ago. I never gave that "scum bag" my phone number but guess he stole it from the ITV people, as I told them along time ago I had cancelled my membership..scum just keeps coming back.

Glad to see someone is following the scum bags and maybe just maybe they will get thier due someday.

May the "force" be with you :)
    I got the calls too. I'm also on the do not call registry. I filed 3 complaints with the FTC against him for the calls.

Maybe it worked. Haven't received any calls in over a month.

Scammin Scott Nelson is still at it. Maybe I should call him "Spammin Scott" because he is spamming his old SeaAloe team with junk like this.

Scott Nelson Update-Time Sensitive - Hey Sea Aloe and SFGT Team, as we continue to wait for our New Tv Infomercial for SFGT and Sea Aloe, we are really exploding with the Lightyear Wireless Opportunity that will pay you BLAH BLAH BLAH...
    Continue to wait? Apparently Scammin Scott isn't paying attention and is trying to lead his sheep into better pastures. I can't blame him for that but you sheep should follow someone else to greener pastures. Anyway, this email came about the same time as Scott saying "Continue to wait". It's from Dr. Chris Cormier, one of the product formulators.

This is just a reminder that Jim Shriner will be my guest tonight on Tuesday Night's Prospecting Call. Jim will share some awesome insight on developing his NEW INFOMERCIALS for Superfruits GT and SeaAloe. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS CALL, and make sure that you get as many of your prospects on the call as possible.
    If Scammin Scott Nelson were paying any attention to his SeaAloe group, he would have notified them of this call rather than just say "we're continuing to wait and while we're waiting join my new business..". What an MLM hopper (as well as MLM Scammer).

I am still getting calls from Scott. I guess he's not sitting on the beach yet

Scott Nelson is not really a Scam...he doesn't have a product or company. What he is is a person that recruits people into MLM start-ups that generally fail, are product based pyramids, or MLMs that focus on recruiting over retailing. The products are generally not worth the price.

Scott Nelson is just a shallow opportunist that jumps from one lousy deal to another.

I signed-up under Scott Nelson with a company in pre-launch and received no support or communication. When he did send out a message, it was for two other companies he is involved in promoting. I finally got him to unsubscribe me when he sent out a fourth company to promote.

Scott Nelson is basically an opportunist that draws people into his downline, makes money and moves on. He does not offer any value personally, but manages to draw people in. This is a man that lives from the ego, has lack character and has learned how to manipulate the business opportunity seeker. My advice is to stay away from him and all people that promote business opportunities on a large scale. If you get involved in a business op, vet the business and have a personal relationship with anyone that gets you involved.

Know that the business is legitimate and if it is MLM, that you have a sponsor that is proven to help you learn the business and spend time with you in communication. If you do not develop a personal relationship with a successful sponsor, chances are you will not have success in this industry.

Many people are learning that the best way to start your own business is to follow your calling and learn how to monetize that calling. MLM is a losing proposition for most people that try and in fact, is not your own business. You are merely a sales and marketing rep for a company and have no control over the ultimate success and longevity of the enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by sfranger View Post
    Scott Nelson is not really a Scam...he doesn't have a product or company. What he is is a person that recruits people into MLM start-ups that generally fail, are product based pyramids, or MLMs that focus on recruiting over retailing. The products are generally not worth the price.

Scott Nelson is just a shallow opportunist that jumps from one lousy deal to another.

I signed-up under Scott Nelson with a company in pre-launch and received no support or communication. When he did send out a message, it was for two other companies he is involved in promoting. I finally got him to unsubscribe me when he sent out a fourth company to promote.

Scott Nelson is basically an opportunist that draws people into his downline, makes money and moves on. He does not offer any value personally, but manages to draw people in. This is a man that lives from the ego, has lack character and has learned how to manipulate the business opportunity seeker. My advice is to stay away from him and all people that promote business opportunities on a large scale. If you get involved in a business op, vet the business and have a personal relationship with anyone that gets you involved.

Know that the business is legitimate and if it is MLM, that you have a sponsor that is proven to help you learn the business and spend time with you in communication. If you do not develop a personal relationship with a successful sponsor, chances are you will not have success in this industry.

Many people are learning that the best way to start your own business is to follow your calling and learn how to monetize that calling. MLM is a losing proposition for most people that try and in fact, is not your own business. You are merely a sales and marketing rep for a company and have no control over the ultimate success and longevity of the enterprise.
    What you describe is indeed a scam. One of the definitions of 'scam' is someone who victimizes others for personal gain. But thanks for your addition to this thread. Funny I have yet to see anyone come here to defend him.

You are right. Based on his attitude and actions, Scott Nelson is a Junkie Scammer. I just received another one of his long emails for a money making program that is supposedly wonderful, virtuous, and works. Turns out it is a one-up gifting program. Another cheesy Scam from Scott Nelson.

I have repeatedly requested to get off his email list to no avail. Personally, I have given up MLM and Biz-Ops and returned to traditional business as a Sales Manager and Sales Coach. This is what I know best and gives real value. I hope the best for people that pursue these Biz-Op endeavors. Just make sure that the business provides value to the consumer and there is no hint of a Scam. Do what is right. Beware of the Scott Nelsons that prevail in this industry.

Scott Nelson is at it again.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 8:54 AM
    Subject: Immediate Need
    To:

Greetings Friends, Business Associates and Entrepreneurs. Scott Nelson here with a quick question.

Are you in need of immediate cash income right away? Most of you, even if "mildly successful" in your current business opportunity of job, if honest would reply with a BIG resounding YES!

The reason I ask is I am working with a four year old software company who is looking for people who answered YES.

They have recently started a Live Home Agent Program where they place advertisements for other Home Agents on places like Facebook, Craigslist and Backpage and when these interested prospects call in off of the ads, they are directed to people like us who are working from home and taking these Live Inbound Calls. It is a fantastic and simple way to build a fantastic income part-time or full-time.

Each time a person who calls you at home, you simply take then through a pre-written script that takes 5 -6 minutes. Then, once yoou have gathered the prospects email and phone number, you send them a follow up email with a pre-recorded video presentation that does all of the explaining and presenting on your behalf.

Once the prospect purchases the software to get started, you earn a $400.00 commission and this happens for each and every sale. There are people who have started in just the last few weeks who are earning $400-$1200 per day!

The software is amazing and powerful and all work from home business owners and even small traditional business owners want it now as it is changing the way we all make money and grow our businesses from home.

If you would like to take a look and watch the presentation yourself, simple reply back right now and request the recorded video.

I will send it out to you right away.

Have a fantastic week

Scott Nelson