+ Reply to Thread

ibrahim kuta, ibe maxwell, valentine oboden..

Alright.. since around id say july/aug of 05' I have been in contact with these certain people, over the phone and over email. I just need an opinion on what everyone thinks.. because im not sure on what to think anymore, seeing tis been going on for so long.
    Now it started by a email from ibrahim kuta asking to be his partner when he comes over to the US.. will transfer $14.5million USD to my nominated account aslong as i signed a contract with him showing that once i received it and he came to the US that a certain percentage would be mine and the other would be for our business together or what not. So then over to the attorney Ibe maxwell, and now a Mr. Valentine Oboden (sposedly someone who works with international transactions or what not from oceanic bank of nigeria).
    At first Ibe maxwell wanted the like $8000 for his attorney fee and what not but then i got him to say he will let me pay that off once the funds are moved over. Then a couple more transaction fees, that apparently he ended up paying for himself, saying how hes risking his whole family for me and blahblah. Now Valentine Oboden needs the final $3000 to finish the transaction and then the funds will be over to me in a few days. I told Ibe theres no way I can do that so he sposedly sold his car and now has another $2500 put into this and I just need to send the last $500 to finalize it. Now Ibe maxwell has been letting me know of his son and what not and he needs help through schooling and figures I will beable to do that seeing how much he has supposedly helped with this. I don't know what to think anymore, but apart of me wants to believe him and the otehr part is liek theres no way this is true.

I havent heard from Ibrahim in awhile til I got an email from him today:
    Report Junk E-Mail
    Report and Block Sender

Sign in
    Sign out

New Instant Message
    Add Messenger Contacts
    Messenger Options

Sent : Saturday, April 8, 2006 5:38 AM
    To : Nate <>
    Subject : HOW ARE YOU

| | | Inbox

Dear Brother Nate,
    How are You and long time.i hope that you are ok. i will not blame you because we have being in trouble since we concluded our election . Even right now our ex-president Charles Teylor is in free town in serialoan where they are trying him for his evill deed. have you receive the fund from barrister Ibe, please update me so that i will see if i willbe preparing to come to your place
    Have pitty on me becauese i have not find it very easy for me.
    Your Brother,
    Ibrahim K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yahoo! Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the last message from ibe was:
    Sent : Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:58 AM
    To : Nate <>
    Subject : RE: what is all this

| | | Inbox

Dear Nate,
    Infact i am not pleased on how you are handling this transaction. what is happening since you relected to me that you will finalise with the western union? it is better you inform me intime so that i will write to the bank and instruct them to stop every transfer arrangement as regards to this transaction.
    Barr Ibe Maxwell

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

and finally the last message from mr oboden:
    Sent : Friday, March 24, 2006 6:22 AM
    To : Nate<>
    Subject : RE:FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION LETTER

| | | Inbox

RE:FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION LETTER

ATTN: NATHAN A. COVILL,

IT IS OUR DUE RESPECT TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED THE SUM OF $500 DOLLARS FROM YOUR REPRESNTAIVE BARRISTER IBE MAXWELL AND THIS MORNING HE WAS ASKING US FOR A QUICK/SPEED TRANSFER OF YOUR FUUN, IN WHICH WE MADE HIM TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVE THE BALANCE OF THE $500 DOLLARS FROM YOU.

FINALLY, LET IT BE CLEAR TO YOU THAT YOU SHOULD TRY AND SEND THE MONEY TODAY SO THAT BY MONDAY YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINETED BANK ACCOUNT. AND FAILURE TO ABIDE WITH US WE WILL BE FALSE TO CANCILE YOUR PAYMENT TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
    YOU TRY AND REPLY THIS MAIL TODAY BECAUSE IT IS VERY CRUCIAL/ URGENT BECAUSE EVERY OF YOUR TRANSFER ANALYSIS IS READY FOR THE TRANFER.

HOPE YOU RECEIVE YOUR IRROCABLE PAYMENT GURRANTTEE FROM YOUR REPRESENTAIVE

AWAITING YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

MR VALENTINE OBODE
    -------------------------------------

any help will be appreciated.. I just want to know the truth behind this all. Thank you

Re: ibrahim kuta, ibe maxwell, valentine oboden..

its a very well-known scam.
    Bin it and move on.

M

Re: ibrahim kuta, ibe maxwell, valentine oboden..

thanx i appreciate it.. i kinda had that feeling anyway.. iunno how people actually put all their money into these.. i refused to haha