+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surprise! Jamie Foxx is a scumbag!

Is this why sirius is breathing its last? Too bad, especially after they threw the bank at 'worst piece of shit on Earth' howard stern.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Foxx makes crude radio rant on Miley Cyrus
    Apr 14 12:03 PM US/Eastern
    By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY
    AP Music Writer

"Make a sex tape and grow up!"

NEW YORK (AP) - Jamie Foxx launched a crude attack on teen sensation Miley Cyrus on his Sirius satellite radio show, saying: "Make a sex tape and grow up!"

It's not clear when the comments were made. But the insults began flying after someone brought up the 16-year-old's recent feud with Radiohead after Cyrus wasn't allowed to hang out with the band after the Grammys.

Foxx is heard saying: "Who is Miley Cyrus? The one with all the gums? She need to get a gum transplant!"

He also says: "Make a sex tape and grow up!"

A woman is heard calling Cyrus the b-word.

There's been no comment from representatives for Cyrus or the 41-year-old actor, who is the father of a teenage daughter.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Surprise! Jamie Foxx is a scumbag!

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Is this why sirius is breathing its last? Too bad, especially after they threw the bank at 'worst piece of shit on Earth' howard stern.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Foxx makes crude radio rant on Miley Cyrus
    Apr 14 12:03 PM US/Eastern
    By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY
    AP Music Writer

"Make a sex tape and grow up!"
    Oh no! This is just the worst thing I've read all day, make that in years. And it's so political too. Yup, belongs on this forum. I guess you can now add Jamie Foxx to your PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE KILLED list.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    Oh no! This is just the worst thing I've read all day, make that in years. And it's so political too. Yup, belongs on this forum. I guess you can now add Jamie Foxx to your PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE KILLED list.

You're right. I am going to have it moved.

--Thomas Jefferson

You're right. I am going to have it moved.
    Where would you like it moved? I have an idea and it involves some Vaseline and you bent over. Better yet, let's forget the lube.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Where would you like it moved? I have an idea and it involves some Vaseline and you bent over. Better yet, let's forget the lube.
    rofl

Pee-1 just had a little brain burp, 'tis all. Freudian slip, perhaps?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

If you can--if indeed it is at all possible...

Try to spend less time thinking about my ass.

Guys who take the time and make the effort to try to locate me in real-life and then think, write, and muse about

1) my ass and
    2) lube

concern me.

seek help

Last edited by pwrone; 04-15-2009 at 03:02 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Guys who take the time and make the effort to try to locate me in real-life and then think, write, and muse about

1) my ass and
    2) lube

concern me.

seek help
    The only time I think about your ass is when I look down and see a large snow boot attached to my foot.

BTW, you're a CA transplant from either the South or Midwest, right? Just a hunch.

The only thing interesting about the topic of this post is the fact that on the Jamie Foxx radio show they injected a racial tone to the conversation by calling Cyrus a "white ho" or something to that effect. The last time a public figure used that kind of language on the air in reference to a black basketball team I seem to remember it being a big deal. So why is what Jamie Foxx did not a big deal?

P.S. I don't think either are a big deal but the difference in how the cases are handled in the press is interesting.

O.K. y'all can get back to talking about asses and lube now. Sorry to interupt your boring drivel.

1) my ass and
    2) lube

concern me.

seek help

you probably 'fostered' any such idea when you said in 1 of your recent posts......i'm too pretty? just think of it as, born lucky?

and knowing foxx from living color i can only think of him as a comedian? albeit testy 1 sometimes? :
    Last edited by lexx; 04-15-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cirussell View Post
    The only thing interesting about the topic of this post is the fact that on the Jamie Foxx radio show they injected a racial tone to the conversation by calling Cyrus a "white ho" or something to that effect. The last time a public figure used that kind of language on the air in reference to a black basketball team I seem to remember it being a big deal. So why is what Jamie Foxx did not a big deal?

P.S. I don't think either are a big deal but the difference in how the cases are handled in the press is interesting.

O.K. y'all can get back to talking about asses and lube now. Sorry to interupt your boring drivel.
    Probably because one is one pay radio and Rush isn't. Sort of like what they can get away with on cable TV compared to free broadcast networks. But as Lexx mentioned, he's a comedian. Big difference. More importantly, who cares? Reminds me of the Brit Spears crap and I don't read the Enquirer or People magazines.

Probably because one is one pay radio and Rush isn't. Sort of like what they can get away with on cable TV compared to free broadcast networks. But as Lexx mentioned, he's a comedian. Big difference. More importantly, who cares? Reminds me of the Brit Spears crap and I don't read the Enquirer or People magazines.
    Actually, that was Don Imus, not Rush. But still public radio, not Sirius.

I agree, I couldn't care less what celebrities say or do.

I don't think public airwaves had anything to do with it and Imus is basicly a commedian as well. The government didn't go after Imus for any violation of FCC rules or anything. What got Imus was the public outrage. I'm pretty sure his remarks would have been considered out of bounds on pay radio as well. Like I said I'm not outraged at Imus or Foxx for what they said but I'm a little perplexed that those that were outraged at what Imus had to say just yawn at Foxx's remarks. Maybe people have just become more tolerant of free speech these days.

P.S. What was it that Rush said that got him in trouble? I must have missed that one.
    Last edited by cirussell; 04-15-2009 at 08:53 PM.

I don't think the Imus situation is comparable, to be honest. Foxx was referring to another celebrity. Imus was referring to a college basketball team. There's a huge difference between the two.

Rush says things that get him into trouble all the time. But in that instance, No Moron had the wrong radio show host.

Well at least the level of discourse has gone up about a thousand notches on this thread.:liefde:

Quote Originally Posted by cirussell View Post
    I don't think public airwaves had anything to do with it and Imus is basicly a commedian as well. The government didn't go after Imus for any violation of FCC rules or anything. What got Imus was the public outrage. I'm pretty sure his remarks would have been considered out of bounds on pay radio as well. Like I said I'm not outraged at Imus or Foxx for what they said but I'm a little perplexed that those that were outraged at what Imus had to say just yawn at Foxx's remarks. Maybe people have just become more tolerant of free speech these days.

P.S. What was it that Rush said that got him in trouble? I must have missed that one.

coulda been....."i'm a great american" or "i'm a christian":freak3: :
    Last edited by lexx; 04-15-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

more likely.... "I have intelligence on loan from God!":freak3: