+ Reply to Thread

sqipcom?? or sqip.us

Anyone know anything about sqip.us? It's founded by Christian Fortune?

Re: sqipcom?? or sqip.us

"Could SQIP be the Next Mega Internet Success Story?
    If so, Here's how you can benefit from it, BIG TIME!!"

Are you interested in Mega Trend?
    Do you want Ultra Money?
    Are you Super Excited?
    Can we use random exciting adjectives or what?

"Over the years you’ve most likely used at least one of the Internet giants, such as: Yahoo, AOL, MySpace, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype, and Twitter, just to name a few. Well, if you combine many of the best features of these companies, you’ll begin to get an idea of what SQIP offers in its' Mega Portal!"

Have you heard of the fortune 50? We are going to throw out names of well known companies FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN YOUR A SUCKER

ITS ALL FREE! Everything is FREE - and you can make so much money with FREE!

"Think Skype on steroids and you'll get the idea of SQIP Instant Messaging!"

Skype has over 400 million users - and offers free phone and video calling anywhere in the world.... BUT WE ARE GOING TO OFFER AN UN-RELATED SERVICE AND its going to be great!

"This is the best business Networking site out there...and it's yours to use for free."

We have no idea why you would think that we are better at business networking than Linked In - but we are FREE!

ALL THIS FROM ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUPPORTERS OF GREENZAP - NICK HETCHER!

If Nick Hetcher's involved in this I'd steer well clear.
    He was one of Greenzaps biggest promoters long after it was exposed as a scam.

i have joined sqip and if you ask me it aint no scam.how can it be when its free.you get 100 free equity points just for joining which is also free.when sqip launched in november 2008 those equity points were worth 0.10 euro per equity,to date they are worth 1.34 euro per equity.i know its not cash in your pocket but it will be when this sells or the owners have to buy back your equity points and the value of these points has risen every week since launching.so going off their steady increase by the time it comes to sell,those 100 equity points will be worth anywhere between 1000-2000 euros.that cant be bad just for joining.of course you could buy extra points that will apparently make you income a lot quicker,but there is no pressure to buy them.on the other hand this site could plummit and be worthless in six months time,but what have you lost NOTHING..check out alexa.com.they have all the stats on this site and its growing all the time,so i say get in there and claim your free 100 point equity because that offer will not last,there's too many joining up -

(referral link removed. please advertise on your free scam.com blog and not in the forums)
    Last edited by mumbles; 08-12-2009 at 04:25 PM.

thanks for the SPAM

has any1 been folowing this scam? looks like they might finaly launch their messenger after howmany years?