+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MMOGULS - Management Quits?

Does anyone know what is going on with MMOGULS? Nobody is answering e-mails.

The new CEO, Brent Barton, that was appointed February 25th has already stepped down.

I have read on the MMOGULS site that they have suspended meetings. I also have read rumors that MGM has stepped in regarding Stargate Worlds, the main bread winner for MMOGULS.

Have we been taken?

Re: MMOGULS - Management Quits?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie View Post
    Does anyone know what is going on with MMOGULS? Nobody is answering e-mails.

The new CEO, Brent Barton, that was appointed February 25th has already stepped down.

I have read on the MMOGULS site that they have suspended meetings. I also have read rumors that MGM has stepped in regarding Stargate Worlds, the main bread winner for MMOGULS.

Have we been taken?
    I have brent barton's direct email so I might try contacting him myself

I still cant get any answers. Here's the posting from the Team Site:

am sorry to say that our new CEO, Brent Barton, has stepped down and resigned his position as of last Friday. I do not have any answers that I can share with you as to why. But, due to the changes that seem to be occurring at MMOGULS, I will be cancelling all future webinars until further notice.

As each of you know, I try to maintain the highest level of integrity and I dont want to mislead anyone with incorrect or uninformed information. If you have questions as to what is happening at MMOGULS, you will need to contact them at (602) 314-2772.
    As I receive information that I can pass along, you will be the first to know.

Sincerely,
    Todd Lawson

They are all gone. Don't believe the garbage that whoever is left at MMOGULS wants to tell you. The CEO, VP of marketing, VP of business development, IT director, member services manager, EVERYBODY! MMOGULS and their days are numbered I think.

WEWT!! =D

I'm so happy to see this news being posted =D

Brent barton has joined another mlm group as a ceo that is the same as mmoguls

They did a conference call about whats happening and its worth listening to why brent barton resigned. As for rest of the recording its not worth listening to.

Miss using of funds is not good for a start

http://www.myperfectpayment.biz/media/DS300070.WMA

It really makes things look bad with what he says overall

For anyone left at MMoguls you will be happy to know there has been an 'aspiring' MLM leader by the name of Robert L. Guenther from Dallas trying to take over mmoguls since December....he maybe was promised something if he brought in cash.....Robert L scammed about 1800 people out of $130,000 in something called ASDMBA, a scam he and a lawyer put together after Ad Surf Daily the Ponzi was shut down in August....Robert L collected money for legal fees from the 1800 ASD contributors and was investing it in mmoguls in Oct, Nov and Dec.

Now he can take over an shell MLM, as long as he has several Court dates in Miracopa County....he has been described as a 'nut case'.....he was arrested for threatening people at the mmoguls office. Bob

The new word on the street is that someone is telling people that it was Brent (former MMOGULS CEO) and Matt (former Marketing VP) who took the money and used it to fund their new business that not only competes with, but will destroy MMOGULS. Hmmm.. funny. If they took the money, then why aren't they in jail? Why hasn't anyone heard anything about a lawsuit or anything that has been filed? ANSWER: Because MMOGULS knows that if they were to pursue a lawsuit then it would open their finances to very close scrutiny and I don't think they want anyone to know what Gary and his posse has been doing with Affiliate and investor money. MMOGULS will probably limp along, but this other company already seems to be further along in a couple weeks than MMOGULS was able to get in as many months. I just hope I get invited to the funeral when MMOGULS finally dies. lol

This is the best news I've heard all day!

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg View Post
    The new word on the street is that someone is telling people that it was Brent (former MMOGULS CEO) and Matt (former Marketing VP) who took the money and used it to fund their new business that not only competes with, but will destroy MMOGULS. Hmmm.. funny. If they took the money, then why aren't they in jail? Why hasn't anyone heard anything about a lawsuit or anything that has been filed? ANSWER: Because MMOGULS knows that if they were to pursue a lawsuit then it would open their finances to very close scrutiny and I don't think they want anyone to know what Gary and his posse has been doing with Affiliate and investor money. MMOGULS will probably limp along, but this other company already seems to be further along in a couple weeks than MMOGULS was able to get in as many months. I just hope I get invited to the funeral when MMOGULS finally dies. lol
    That s total Bullshit.. Whiting is a thief, a liar and total wacko..

Here is a personal email from Brent Barton to me...

----- Original Message ----- From: Brent Barton
    To: Bob Guenther
    Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:03 AM
    Subject: Re: Your Email to Guenther 2/17/2009

I do not appreciate your remarks that I am not a man of Integrity as you don't know anything about me and about where my heart and soul is! I had high hopes that Gary would have lived up to his promise of giving me full control of Mmoguls. I wanted to believe him but sorry to say he is not to be trusted! Here is why I resigned:

1) Mmoguls had over $1 million in revenue since March 1st. Gary continued to control cash against promises made to me. It was discovered two weeks ago that over 1/3 of the cash (over $300k) was taken from the Mmoguls accounts. Gary took the funds for "personal" use. I demanded they be returned by last Friday. They were not returned.
    2) I have told Gary and everyone that Mmoguls really is a ponzi scheme unless we provide value in games offered and more discount value in Itzyourmall. I have found games and discount values to add but Gary refuses to move in this direction and only wanted to build membership and affiliates. There is little or no value in what Mmoguls offers!
    3) Commissions are to be paid every Monday. Last week we didn't have the cash to pay commissions and payroll. Funds were finally deposited in the commission account to pay commissions. However checks were not sent out until Saturday, 5 days late! I even had to pay for envelopes and stamps out of my own pocket so they could go out! Payroll still hasn't been paid and I am not requesting I get paid. I just want to be gone from the scheme!

I am concerned about all those that signed up in Mmoguls hoping and praying that Gary would give me control. He didn't! The only way I know to make a statement was to quit and to let people know to quickly get their money out! Unfortunately my name had been tarnished by associating with Gary. However, I don't appreciate your assumptions of a faulty personal character and integrity! I do hope your message will now be heard about Gary and that legal actions can be taken to prevent him from hurting more people.

Regards,

Brent L Barton

On Apr 7, 2009, at 1:06 AM, "Bob Guenther" <[email protected]> wrote:

How would you explain this Brent??

----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Guenther
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:40 AM
    Subject: Your Email to Guenther 2/17/2009

Brent,

It appears to me you are not a "man of integrity" , as you claim in the referenced email you sent me in February, but yet another willing participant/disciple of Whiting. As you know, the only response to my email was Whiting's filing of a Violation of a Workplace Harassment Suit, a desperate attempt to do nothing but "keep me away"..

I now have over 50 independent investors of CME/Garvick that desire to have a full inquiry and investigation in to CME, in addition your MMOGULS meetings continue to misrepresent the relationship between CME and MMOGULS, and, unless you possess a new title and Tim Jenson no longer is the President/CEO of CME, there are misrepresentations of duties within the company as well.

I have emailed and called Mr Knowles, with no answer from anyone. If you people think that by not answering me, not contacting me, just ignoring me, I will go away, you are sadly mistaking. On April 14, 2209 I will show up at a hearing for this purported violation, I will show up IN FORCE. You see I want Whiting in the courtroom, I want him on the stand, I want him to perjure himself, he didn't show last time, won't this time..

It amazes me you will not call Damian Kuolt, or any of the other prior CME/MMOGULS employees, why not call Patrick Barnes, a CME investor and MMOGULS employee, he still is wondering where his money went and is owed several thousand dollars in unpaid compensation, as are 6 of his cohorts and former employees. Ignorance is no excuse when a fraud is being committed and you are right in the middle, as COO. And since I continue to inform you of problems and give you inside information, you can't claim you did not know, so that must mean you are aware of everything and therefore part of it..

You are getting deeper and deeper. MMOGULs own lawyer for a time, Kevin Grimes will not accept a call from ANY MMOGULS MEMBER. I have affidavits from 10 MMOGULS members who have called. In addition, I am still banned... And for what purpose? And where is my appeal? To what oversight board? Whiting is the oversight board.. Go ask Whiting to reinstate me, you will be looking for a job, just like Damian Koult.

I have simply asked for a meeting, for a clarification of certain representations, for a mission statement, for COMMISSIONS to be paid. Tell me Brent, when will MMOGULS be paying commissions earned in DECEMBER/JANUARY/ FEBRUARY.. I have commissions due me BEFORE I was banned.. You call yourself a professional, you must be kidding.

What you don't know is what I know.. I see everything in your system.

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:53 PM
    Subject: Email/letter to Investors

Mr. Guenther:

My purpose of this email is that Gary and Fred approached me to become the CEO of MMoguls as I have had 15 years of experience running and owning several MLM entities. Your email is very disturbing as I felt the MLM concept of MMoguls is a great and unique concept for this industry and that it can be structured to work but I am deeply concerned about your email and what is happening. I can understand your concern about moving your downline to other lines to entice investment in the entity. This has to stop and I have been in the process of getting control of this and other areas and I feel that Gary and Fred are anxious and willing to allow me to do so but your other allegations are very disturbing!! The relationship between Cheyenne (thru ItsyourMall) and MMoguls is so important and if your intent is to shut this relationship off as well as shut down MMoguls then the opportunity for everyone is gone. The concept can work and would be legal as I know how to structure and run legitimate MLM entities and not a "Ponzi" scheme and this can be setup correctly and individuals that have signed up can and will be protected and will receive commission checks in a timely manner. My reputation and integrity is too important to be involved if what you are saying is true! However, I would like to see this work as it really has great potential but it can't be setup so that we are not in compliance with Federal regulations that govern this industry and it also needs the support of the investors of CheyenneME and MMoguls.

I will be anxious to find out what response the group has as well as Gary's and Fred's response and action to your email.

Regards,
    Brent Barton
    801-372-5565
    Sent from my iPhone

Looking for work? Get job alerts, employment information, career advice and job-seeking tools at AOL Find a Job.
    You want to know anything about this scam, you call me

Bob Guenther 214.587.3977...

Quote Originally Posted by bob Sterling View Post
    For anyone left at MMoguls you will be happy to know there has been an 'aspiring' MLM leader by the name of Robert L. Guenther from Dallas trying to take over mmoguls since December....he maybe was promised something if he brought in cash.....Robert L scammed about 1800 people out of $130,000 in something called ASDMBA, a scam he and a lawyer put together after Ad Surf Daily the Ponzi was shut down in August....Robert L collected money for legal fees from the 1800 ASD contributors and was investing it in mmoguls in Oct, Nov and Dec.

Now he can take over an shell MLM, as long as he has several Court dates in Miracopa County....he has been described as a 'nut case'.....he was arrested for threatening people at the mmoguls office. Bob

Don't believe anything this idiot says. This guy is a big winner in the Ponzi AdSurf Daily, trying to discredit us, our lawyers and our injured oarties recovery group, the ASDMBA. Eventually we will be able to direct the inept Feds to his doorstep..

He blogs under the alais Wayne Tidderington and others, lIl have more on him tomorrow as I will open up a MMOGULS/CME scam thread that will bury these people, for starters see the former 2 MMOGLES CEO's comments to me below...

CEO/President #2 to quit..

----- Original Message ----- From: Brent Barton
    To: Bob Guenther
    Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:03 AM
    Subject: Re: Your Email to Guenther 2/17/2009

I do not appreciate your remarks that I am not a man of Integrity as you don't know anything about me and about where my heart and soul is! I had high hopes that Gary would have lived up to his promise of giving me full control of Mmoguls. I wanted to believe him but sorry to say he is not to be trusted! Here is why I resigned:

1) Mmoguls had over $1 million in revenue since March 1st. Gary continued to control cash against promises made to me. It was discovered two weeks ago that over 1/3 of the cash (over $300k) was taken from the Mmoguls accounts. Gary took the funds for "personal" use. I demanded they be returned by last Friday. They were not returned.
    2) I have told Gary and everyone that Mmoguls really is a ponzi scheme unless we provide value in games offered and more discount value in Itzyourmall. I have found games and discount values to add but Gary refuses to move in this direction and only wanted to build membership and affiliates. There is little or no value in what Mmoguls offers!
    3) Commissions are to be paid every Monday. Last week we didn't have the cash to pay commissions and payroll. Funds were finally deposited in the commission account to pay commissions. However checks were not sent out until Saturday, 5 days late! I even had to pay for envelopes and stamps out of my own pocket so they could go out! Payroll still hasn't been paid and I am not requesting I get paid. I just want to be gone from the scheme!

I am concerned about all those that signed up in Mmoguls hoping and praying that Gary would give me control. He didn't! The only way I know to make a statement was to quit and to let people know to quickly get their money out! Unfortunately my name had been tarnished by associating with Gary. However, I don't appreciate your assumptions of a faulty personal character and integrity! I do hope your message will now be heard about Gary and that legal actions can be taken to prevent him from hurting more people.

Regards,

Brent L Barton

On Apr 7, 2009, at 1:06 AM, "Bob Guenther" <[email protected]> wrote:

How would you explain this Brent??

----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Guenther

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:40 AM

Subject: Your Email to Guenther 2/17/2009

Brent,

It appears to me you are not a "man of integrity" , as you claim in the referenced email you sent me in February, but yet another willing participant/disciple of Whiting. As you know, the only response to my email was Whiting's filing of a Violation of a Workplace Harassment Suit, a desperate attempt to do nothing but "keep me away"..

I now have over 50 independent investors of CME/Garvick that desire to have a full inquiry and investigation in to CME, in addition your MMOGULS meetings continue to misrepresent the relationship between CME and MMOGULS, and, unless you possess a new title and Tim Jenson no longer is the President/CEO of CME, there are misrepresentations of duties within the company as well.

I have emailed and called Mr Knowles, with no answer from anyone. If you people think that by not answering me, not contacting me, just ignoring me, I will go away, you are sadly mistaking. On April 14, 2209 I will show up at a hearing for this purported violation, I will show up IN FORCE. You see I want Whiting in the courtroom, I want him on the stand, I want him to perjure himself, he didn't show last time, won't this time..

It amazes me you will not call Damian Kuolt, or any of the other prior CME/MMOGULS employees, why not call Patrick Barnes, a CME investor and MMOGULS employee, he still is wondering where his money went and is owed several thousand dollars in unpaid compensation, as are 6 of his cohorts and former employees. Ignorance is no excuse when a fraud is being committed and you are right in the middle, as COO. And since I continue to inform you of problems and give you inside information, you can't claim you did not know, so that must mean you are aware of everything and therefore part of it..

You are getting deeper and deeper. MMOGULs own lawyer for a time, Kevin Grimes will not accept a call from ANY MMOGULS MEMBER. I have affidavits from 10 MMOGULS members who have called. In addition, I am still banned... And for what purpose? And where is my appeal? To what oversight board? Whiting is the oversight board.. Go ask Whiting to reinstate me, you will be looking for a job, just like Damian Koult.

I have simply asked for a meeting, for a clarification of certain representations, for a mission statement, for COMMISSIONS to be paid. Tell me Brent, when will MMOGULS be paying commissions earned in DECEMBER/JANUARY/ FEBRUARY.. I have commissions due me BEFORE I was banned.. You call yourself a professional, you must be kidding.

What you don't know is what I know.. I see everything in your system.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:53 PM

Subject: Email/letter to Investors

Mr. Guenther:

My purpose of this email is that Gary and Fred approached me to become the CEO of MMoguls as I have had 15 years of experience running and owning several MLM entities. Your email is very disturbing as I felt the MLM concept of MMoguls is a great and unique concept for this industry and that it can be structured to work but I am deeply concerned about your email and what is happening. I can understand your concern about moving your downline to other lines to entice investment in the entity. This has to stop and I have been in the process of getting control of this and other areas and I feel that Gary and Fred are anxious and willing to allow me to do so but your other allegations are very disturbing!! The relationship between Cheyenne (thru ItsyourMall) and MMoguls is so important and if your intent is to shut this relationship off as well as shut down MMoguls then the opportunity for everyone is gone. The concept can work and would be legal as I know how to structure and run legitimate MLM entities and not a "Ponzi" scheme and this can be setup correctly and individuals that have signed up can and will be protected and will receive commission checks in a timely manner. My reputation and integrity is too important to be involved if what you are saying is true! However, I would like to see this work as it really has great potential but it can't be setup so that we are not in compliance with Federal regulations that govern this industry and it also needs the support of the investors of CheyenneME and MMoguls.

I will be anxious to find out what response the group has as well as Gary's and Fred's response and action to your email.

Regards,

Brent Barton

801-372-5565

Sent from my iPhone

CEO #1, Damian Kuolt that quit

Thank you for your offer to represent the monies owed me to whomever you are negotiating with at Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment / MMOGULS / NOW Corporation / Cheyenne Mountain Affiliates / Cheyenne Mountain Marketing / ItzYourMall / Garvick / or any of the other entities that Gary Whiting has used and abused.
    The amount I am owed directly:
    1. $36,000.00 SEVERANCE. Two months at $18,000 per month per my employment contract, signed by Gary Whiting
    2. $5,009.90 CALCULATED COMMISSIONS for Weeks ending 12-13-08 and 12-20-08
    3. $12,500.00 ESTIMATED COMMISSIONS for Weeks ending 12-27-08, 1-03-09, 1-10-09, 1-17-09, 1-24-09.
    This estimated is purposely extremely low so as to cause NO DEBATE, because I do NOT have the actual reports from the system for this period. This is an estimated based on the average of the two weeks previously calculated. This is an extremely conservative estimate, as it does NOT take into consideration the growth, as the number of enrolled affiliates grew from 1,500 to over 4,000 in this period.)
    4. $1,500.00 (Approx.) EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT. This is for Cell phone, and other expenses out of pocket related to my role as COO in MMOGULS.
    Please proceed on my behalf, and let me know what else I can do to help our common cause.
    Best Regards,

Fr Damian Kuolt, Rector
    St John the Evangelist Orthodox Mission
    Damian Kuolt
    Cell: 602-418-2982
    [email protected]

There is so much more, but it is late.. Look for more tomorrow..

Robert L.Guenther
    President/Managing Partner

RLG Enterprises, Inc.
    Jaffa Partners Management Co, LLC
    Arizona Office 480.545.2200
    Dallas Office 972.471.4408
    Mobile 214.587.3977
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by semperfivet; 05-02-2009 at 11:59 PM.

i am new to these forums. But i was approached by a guy with MMoguls named Don Patterson? I am on the phone with him now. He wants 299.00 for a start up and 50.00 a month for access to the MMoguls program as an affiliate. After reading these posts i think not. Does anyone know anything abt this guy? He was talking abt Stargate Worlds being marketed in many other countries. Any truth to this? Any info would be helpful. Thanks:)

Don Patterson needs to wake up and smell the BS. I saw an email from someone in the CME organization that said even if CME had every dime it would take to complete SGW, you still wouldn't see it until 2011. That game will never come out and anyone still hanging on to the MMOGULS dream is only doing so because they have so much money invested in it at this point. I would question anyone who is that delusional. The concept is a great one, but there is already another company out there who has actually DONE what MMOUGLS failed at doing. Anyone who has the ability to succeed in that particular concept has already left MMOGULS and joined the other group.

Bottom line is NEVER join a company because of a single product. Especially one that is as over hyped as SGW. By the time it is released nobody will even care about it.

Looks like the scam'ing knows no boundaries. MMOGULS heads overseas!

http://games-mmoguls-asia.blogspot.com/

I would love to see Gary rotting in a Malaysian Jail.

They will probably block Mormon missionaries from any country Gary comes in contact with.

For Anyone That Still Is Not Convinced.... I just got a return on the one check that mmoguls actually sent to us for our "investment" in this ponzi scheme bs gaming world. We had invested around $500 dollars, and by August we had got $50 back, which bounced. This of course led us to withdraw...Do not invest in this or any similar company ever again, I know I won't....anyone want to unite for a lawsuit?....

Something I've wondered about lately for MMOGULS as well as any similar MLM (e.g., Mondelis), is this: disregarding any question about legitimacy or trustworthiness, is the structure even legal?

From what I see, there is only one "product" sold by these MLMs: membership in the MLM (at various levels, but still, everyone you "sell" to becomes part of your downline).

Isn't that by definition a pyramid scheme?