+ Reply to Thread

Thread: swisskeyequity

swisskeyequity

Has anyone heard of this company, based in swizterland-swisskeyequity?
    Is this a scam or genuine. Any info would be appreciated

Re: swisskeyequity

how did you hear of it?

I was trawling the internet for investment oppertunities, filled in several different questionaires, then they called me offering what seemed like golden investment oppertunities. They claim to research companies, and then recommend you buy shares.

they won't be recommending madoff now but usually, firms recommend only investments that the firm gets a commission or for selling.

i would be trying to deal with firms accross international lines. if you are swiss and can walk in their offices and have a chat, perhaps.

even if there is a really good firm, with just communication thru internet, its impossible for you to know if the person soliciting represents that firm or any firm.

there are going to be lots of guys claiming to hide your assets, offshore, safe from Obama's new taxes and inflation. most of them will just steal your money and run.

I already posted on this forum. These are scam artists with just created website.

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. Could you please tell me how your so sure its a scam. I realise everybody on here is more knowledgeable on these matters than me, but i just like to have all the facts.

Cheers again guys

Quote Originally Posted by simonwm View Post
    Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. Could you please tell me how your so sure its a scam. I realise everybody on here is more knowledgeable on these matters than me, but i just like to have all the facts.

Cheers again guys
    Website was created only a month ago. How many financial institutions do you know that created website and immediately starting advertise? They also do not have phone number. The same question.