+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pixmeup.com

Pixmeup.com

Has anyone heard of this website www.Pixmeup.com? If you have what do you think about it? I have purchased one ad there but I am not sure if it a good program to be in to see results and maybe I joined to late as I see they already have 12 pages of ads going.

Re: Pixmeup.com

Here is a new thread started 4-10-06 regarding Pixmeup.com
    You will find others already there posting and dissecting this new site.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=185741#post185741

Beware as of this date Pixmeup.com has already been associated with Damon Westmoreland the mastermind behind the greenzap scam.
    Robert :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Djlucas
    Has anyone heard of this website www.Pixmeup.com? If you have what do you think about it? I have purchased one ad there but I am not sure if it a good program to be in to see results and maybe I joined to late as I see they already have 12 pages of ads going.

Djlucas, please follow the url that the General gave above. It's my belief that Damon Westmoreland only hope after his Greenzap Flop is to continue the scam he and his cohorts set out to create using Pixmeup, Pixmepay, Veretekk, Greenzap.it along with existing Banking & Payroll Commision Cards offered thru Cafeteria Plans allowed by the US Government therefore bypassing Visa & Mastercard security prevention against Money laundering & the need of Money Remittance Licenses in each state. Those teaming up with Damon Westmoreland including Russ Medlin, Lorne Ray, and Banking assoicates are out to scam big time like you've never seen before.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=185741#post185741

----------------------------------------------------------------

NenoNutts.............Techie not so stupid you know............Neno only a decoy..........giving Damon time to push the next scam.

Last edited by techie; 05-01-2006 at 12:11 PM.

wheresrichard Guest

Reward $1,000

We will pay $1,000 to anyone who can give us enough information to have the correct Richard Boyce, from scam.com, served with a subpoena.

See: richardboyce.com

WheresRichard

P.S. If you have been damaged by Richard Boyce, please feel free to join our action to bring Richard to justice for his libel.

I'm still waiting.......

yb: