+ Reply to Thread

Grant Line grant help scam.

Hidden in the terms and conditions is a recurring $60 per month charge for WAH. Another Work at home scam. If you do not pay attention to your daily bank log they would probably get 2 months worth before you notice it. This is what they count on. They did agree to cancel mine and refund the one month charge within 2 - 10 business days. Such speed is mind boggling in this instant charge world, LOL
    It is not so much a scam but if you only order and informational CD there would be no legitimate way that they can set up an automatic recurring charge without adequate notification.
    We need to lobby congress for a law to make any recurring charges known in large print on home page of any supposed business opportunity that is web based.
    Last edited by caregiver_ss; 04-09-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: misspelled word

Re: Grant Line grant help scam.

I agree completely with you. There should be a law like that.

Unfortunately I got caught in this trap as well. Luckily I was able to get my money back as well.

It is a shame that these scammers take advantage of people who want to better their lives.

The problem is that they act as if they are part of the government, so you think you can trust them. They are not associated with the US gov at all and are just selling info.

This is a scam!