+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quickly! Kill these "pirates" before obama...

bows, scrapes, capitulates, surrenders, apologizes, and sucks them off.

"pirates"--Islamic terrorist scum

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Quickly! Kill these "pirates" before obama...

look for the silver lining! it was 'pirates' that saved new orleans? maybe they'll do the right thing and invest in the stock market? then they can retire and do social work? do you think god could make/suggest them to do that? your a trusting believer, right? :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post

Why didn't Bush handle it when he was in office? It's been going on for quite some time.

I thought "sucking them off" was your forte, not Obama's.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    Why didn't Bush handle it when he was in office? It's been going on for quite some time.

I thought "sucking them off" was your forte, not Obama's.
    Didn't you see him diving for it the other day?

--Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson reported the conversation to Secretary of State John Jay, who submitted the Ambassador's comments and offer to Congress. Jefferson argued that paying tribute would encourage more attacks. Although John Adams agreed with Jefferson, he believed that circumstances forced the U.S. to pay tribute until an adequate navy could be built. The U.S. had just fought an exhausting war, which put the nation deep in debt. Federalist and anti-federalist forces argued over the needs of the country and the burden of taxation. Jefferson's own Democratic-Republicans and anti-navalists believed that the future of the country lay in westward expansion, with Atlantic trade threatening to siphon money and energy away from the new nation on useless wars in the Old World.[4] The U.S. paid Algiers the ransom, and continued to pay up to $1 million per year over the next 15 years for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages. Payments in ransom and tribute to the privateering states amounted to 20 percent of United States government annual revenues in 1800.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

(shhhh . . . don't tell the liberals that when somebody takes your ship on the high seas, it is an act of war. Secretary Clinton wants the police to investigate, determine if the criminals should be arrested, provided with lawyers, and some sort of rehabilitation program.)

this is the first US ship taken. it was not an act of war against USA when russian and other ships were taken.

Millions for defense, not one cent for tribute!

they say, there are lots of new mansions being built with pirate money. i would level all of it. they would be frightened to go near any US flagged ship when i was done.

http://www.alternet.org/audits/13571...e_whole_story/
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-09-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I am currently aware the pirates we're dealing with aren't Muslim, or they aren't doing what they do in the name of Islam but instead for the sake of personal greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I am currently aware the pirates we're dealing with aren't Muslim, or they aren't doing what they do in the name of Islam but instead for the sake of personal greed.
    You are correct.

We should have taken care of the problem when we were originally there. We didn't. The entire country is a mass of poverty, corruption, and crime. It has nothing to do with Muslims. Of course pwrone would like to kill of the pirates, citizens, and possibly the entire continent. Kill seems to be a big word with him. Not that I disagree with his killing the pirates. I don't know, maybe a fork to their skulls?
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    You are correct.

We should have taken care of the problem when we were originally there. We didn't. The entire country is a mass of poverty, corruption, and crime. It has nothing to do with Muslims. Of course pwrone would like to kill of the pirates, citizens, and possibly the entire continent. Kill seems to be a big word with him. Not that I disagree with his killing the pirates. I don't know, maybe a fork to their skulls?

You don't disagree with it? Cool. So why insist on die nadel?

And, yes, clinton should not have run away when gunfire was reported.

And these are Muslims, whether you like it or not. Somalia is 100% Muslim.

Kill citizens. I said that? When and where?

"Muslim terrorists". Where have we heard that before?

--Thomas Jefferson

You don't disagree with it? Cool. So why insist on die nadel?

And, yes, clinton should not have run away when gunfire was reported.

And these are Muslims, whether you like it or not. Somalia is 100% Muslim.

Kill citizens. I said that? When and where?

"Muslim terrorists". Where have we heard that before?
    First off, I didn't know that 99% of Somalians are Sunni Muslims but that doesn't have much to do with their being pirates. However, yes, I think we might agree on something. The country is a massive wasteland of shit and it should have been dealt with when were there. It wasn't. So what should we do now? How about a few forks to their heads? Or the USA could just nuke 'em which might be too easy. How about Napalm. It's always fun to see people running in pain with their skin falling off. Besides, I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

it's too bad the hostage tried to escape and got tied up! otherwise we coulda sent some frog men to put small holes in the tiny craft at night and when it sinks it's hard to swim and hold weapons in the dark and then blast them with high intensity lights and there ya go.......problem solved? if they still managed somehow to maintain resistance and control the frog guys could show fake shark fins from a safe distance! just as the sun is getting low again? and do a few "bumps in the night"! :
    Last edited by lexx; 04-10-2009 at 05:56 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Obama Reaches Out to 'Moderate' Pirate Community

Posted by Jon at 4/9/2009 11:15 AM
    Categories: Jon,Politics,Humor

After maintaining his silence for two days, President Obama will soon make his first public statement about the pirate attack upon an U.S.-flagged vessel off the Horn of Africa. After several inquiries and a few well-placed bribes, Exurban League has received an early transcript of the President's remarks:
    Good evening. As you know, early yesterday, Somali-based pirates attacked the Maersk Alabama, a freighter carrying relief supplies to Kenya. While we do not yet know all the details, the Alabama's crew re-took control of the vessel and forced the pirates off the ship.

Since the pirates are still holding the captain, I have sent FBI negotiators to facilitate his safe and speedy release. I assure his friends and family that I will not stop until this man-made disaster is resolved in a peaceful, tolerant and ecologically-sound manner.

Obviously, this incident has raised many concerns among Americans. There have been calls for justice and even violence against the misguided perpetrators. But such an emotional reaction has led to the disparagement of entire groups with which we are unfamiliar. We have seen this throughout history.

For too long, America has been too dismissive of the proud culture and invaluable contributions of the Pirate Community. Whether it is their pioneering work with prosthetics, husbandry of tropical birds or fanciful fashion sense, America owes a deep debt to Pirates.

The past eight years have shown a failure to appreciate the historic role of these noble seafarers. Instead of celebrating their entreprenuerial spirit and seeking to partner with them to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

Some of us wonder if our current Overseas Contingency Operation would even be needed had the last administration not been so quick to label Pirates as "thieves," "terrorists" and worse. Such swashbucklaphobia can lead to tragic results, as we have seen this week.

To address this issue, I have instructed Vice President Joe Biden to create a cabinet-level Czar of Pirate Outreach and Buccaneer Interrelation. In addition, June 1-7 has been designated as Pirate Awareness Week, during which all federal buildings will fly the Jolly Roger and sponsor sensitivity training. Thankfully, my American Recovery and Reinvestment Act will fund free grog and hard tack for all attendees.

Finally, to all pirates listening to international broadcasts, shortwave services and ship-to-shore radio, let me say this:

Ahoy, me regret arr relationship has set sail in a scurvy manner. Arr people share many mutual 'alues and concerns on t' raging main. Perchance, could ye handsomely release the cap'n o' the ship and I assure that no harm will come t' ye or ye hearties. Let us smite t' reset button and launch our seabond on a new pegleg. Savvy? Godspeed t' ye and t' ye beauties. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Why don't you go "kill them," super ninja SEAL internet badass?

Are you just a "cook" (at Dennys)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Why don't you go "kill them," super ninja SEAL internet badass?

Are you just a "cook" (at Dennys)?

Excellent post, right on point.

as expected, as per usual

Why bother?

--Thomas Jefferson

Excellent post, right on point.

as expected, as per usual

Why bother?

I take my eggs over-easy, Billy Bob...

And don't skimp on the hashbrowns!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    I take my eggs over-easy, Billy Bob...

And don't skimp on the hashbrowns!

Once again, you display the elitist's hatred of the working man. Better to collect unemployment! Or wait for obama to take money away from those who have earned it and give it to you.

--Thomas Jefferson

Once again, you display the elitist's hatred of the working man. Better to collect unemployment! Or wait for obama to take money away from those who have earned it and give it to you.
    You righties have always cared so much about your "working man". Oh yes, Joe the Plumber is so much better off now than he was in 1999.