+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Templar pretenders false charity-caught!

hello Scam busters,
    As you may recall the real Templar's were sick of mason's and scammers using their charity number to decieve he public so they deregistered it and no longer accept monies.
    Now months later the Masonic "OSMTH" sites are still asking you to donate using the real Templars defunct (OCMTH) charity number.

yes it has been reported...but in the meantime something should exist here to allow those investigating the up front knowledge that it is a OSMTH or masonic scam.

Please go to the website highlighted here and you will notice they use SC037940, this is the old real templars charity number (ocmth)this number has been defunct for months now, however these masonic fraudsters are using it to steal, it was deregistered due to others (mainly these liars) fraudulently using it and also to catch out people like this lot.

Their own osmth charity number (currently under investigation for fraud) is sc345831. not the one you seem to donate too....why?

This way they get to use someone elses number to divert funds to their own pocket and then blame another charity for losing their donations.

They are not Christians they are masons and not very principled.
    They have since still claimed support from Fontes whom was originally a templar but allowed himself to be lured by the masons and thus forfeited any claim to the title as decreed by Papal Bull and the Anglican See...
    So as you can see any claims to even this link by these masons are lies.

Lastly they fail to acknowledge that Fontes retired in Apr 2008 (mental health issues) and Roseria has now has the reigns of this restored Order.
    Roseria has called for the expulsion of all mason's.
    However the real templars are waiting to see they are all gone before acknowledging them as templar brothers again. Or is this more rhetoric from masons.

The Masonic OSMTH American's just ignored their supposed leader and then went and sought one of the ten thousand odd current persons of nobility in Germany...doesnt take much there, couple of acres.
    The USA OSMTH even snubbed the Pope and all recognised Churches by copyrighting the religous titles via USA law...just the way these people work...
    If the real templars wont acknowledge you ...then just get your countries legal system to invent yourself.

The USA OSMTH masonic clubs even had the foolishness to use the Old Fontes Order title in their UN recognition...They are not registered in the UN as they would have you believe, as their club uses the title "Supreme" and would be laughed at under any serious scrutiny.

But the group recognised in the UN is the Sovereign, or the Fontes group not the Carey "Supreme" masonic group ....they are all decievers, beware of their honeyed tongues... full of lies.

The false Scottish masonic OSMTH group frauds can be found at

http://www.scottishtemplarknights.info/form.php

the OSMTH Grand Priory of Scotland, Scottish Knights Templar.
    This proves their theft and holds masonic values to the light of truth.
    Last edited by reentry; 04-07-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar

2. 04-07-2009, 09:31 AM

Re: Templar pretenders false charity-caught!

Alright Father ,
    why are you clogging up the thread with information unrelated to the purpose of the thread?

You have posted the OCMTH web site info not the OSMTH false website info...
    the info you have posted is not a scam but further but old info on the people conducting the current scam and them being exposed by the non masonic OCMTH real templars...
    The info I have posted is new and positive irrefutable proof that the OSMTH under Comrie are frudulently accepting charitable donations using someone elses extinct charity number...
    Do you challenge this? I dont understand your reasons for posting older information?
    I am always open to debate.

My apologies Re-entry,my post appeared twice mistakenly,I have deleted it.

http://www.geocities.com/athens/column/5833/about.html
    Formal Decree.

We are the only original; Scottish Knight Templars. Sovereign Military Order, Knights of Christ Temple of Jerusalem. An SMOTJ Order who were in our French name registered as such by our Chef Mondial in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962, We have no connection,from 1964, and 2007 onwards, nor we do not claim any association, or any connections with, any of the self created Neo Templars Organisations, like the self created 1995/6 OSMTH USA. The other OSMTH Fontes Order founded in 1946. Has legally been made defunct, it was wound up by us and our lawyers in Porto, Portugal, this since 18th of September 2008. We do not recognise any of the OSMTH, or OSMTHU, the self created Poor Knights of Christ Temple of Solomon, or any others,as being associated to us, or having any connections to our Noble name. Or to our Sovereign Knight Templars History. Currently there are ex members of the OSMTH continuing to remain loyal to the retired by us Mr Fontes. Some are still holding false forged Brevets and papers from a Mr Gary Martin Beaver as members of Fontes OSMTH. Check his name on Internet for yourself as proof. All these people were exposed and legally via our lawyers rejected by us as an Order, in Oporto on 18th of September 2008 as being Non Members.They even had three Grand Priors of OSMTH Fontes in France? We wish it to be known by all that we have no associations with these people, or the self created Poor Knights of Christ Order they are now creating, since most of the senior members are Freemasons. This is all we will say on this matter. Also there will be no election held when Mr Fontes dies. This post is legally held under Portuguese Law by our current Grand Master Luis Roseira, who as elected as Fontes deputy many years ago

CONFIRMATION

Mr Gordon MacGregor Comrie. We can confirm that this named person, of the Poor Knights of Christ Temple of Solomon, and another expelled member Mr Darren Young were formally expelled with Gross Ignomy from this Order at the St Patrick Day Service, this held on 17th of March 2007. This with a loss of all rank and titles. I remained in post as the SMOTJ Chef Mondial, Grand Prior General until one minute past Midnight on 31/12/2008 when I formally by letters Patent, handed over to my Deputy elected by the members of this Order; HSE Graham F Russell. My current duties are as Lt General of the SMOTJ,under our legally elected on 18/9/2008 Grand Master, SAE Luis Roseira. Since this time these duties taking up most of my time. The expulsion of this false person was for illegally using a name which did not match the photo ID shown by him to the Bank of Scotland staff in Dundee. Also his email to me on Thursday March 29th, 2007, 9;39AM Clearly confirms that copies of his documentation were taken at the Bank of Scotland, Dundee Branch. His own words from his own original email sent to me. " One thing that springs to mind is that I dropped Comrie part of my surname some years ago? "

"All my bank accounts, Inland Revenue, Vat registration are all under Gordon MacGregor. I bet that is what has caused all these bank problems".
    "I never thought when I signed the bank forms in wrong name " Despite this criminal fraudulent revelation by him, the Bank of Scotland never saw him again to verify that his Photo ID matched the signature used by him on all the Bank forms, the Charity account application forms, other OSCR legal papers, and OSCR application forms etc, the signature used by him on all of them was as Gordon MacGregor Comrie which he has personally confirmed in writing as above, this is not his real name? So he was formally expelled with Gross Ignomy, loss of all ranks, and this done by us on St Patricks Day 17th of March 2007. Done by us for him admitting using a false name on his varied application forms, other legal forms to join us, also withholding relevent information on his membership as a Senior Officer of Michael Le Voss AKA False King of Scots,Prince Michael Stewart, Order of St Germain. Also providing us with other false information. All these offences are an immediate expulsion matter, under our Orders Statutes and Bylaws, and are known by all who join this Order. There is no right of appeal in either case. I can only again warn people beware of anything else this Walter Mitty type falsely claims in his internet, and website ravings. He turns facts into fictions, and fictions into facts, to suit himself. Also after two years of his cyberstalking it is time for us to move on. We have wasted enough time with this fool. See further rebuttals on www.skt-stanthony.741.com"

Charitable Status.Continuing Fraudulent Criminal Usage of wound up Charity Number SCO37940 by Non Members of this Order.

Charity Registration Name OCMTH, Number SCO37940.

To comply with Glasgow Govan, Maryhill Police Fraud Squads advice, due to the past two years illegal misuse and fraudulent abuse of it,from the 17th March 2007 period till 6/4/2009 and is still continuing. The proven illegal criminal usage of this Charity number SCO37940 by the website used by Mr Comrie, and the website owner is a Mr Darren Young. Both of whom were expelled non members of our Order from 17th March 2007. On Police Advice the said Charity in our name was legally and officially wound up on the 12th of March 2009 by myself, and the recognised legal Office Bearers of this Order by OSCR. Concerned readers can confirm that this wound up Charity number SCO37940 is still being used on the self created false Knight Templar website owned by Mr D Young. This since it was wound up by us, and OSCR 31st of March 2009. It is a criminal matter for him, or any other to make any false and illegal claim, to be the registered Charity SCO37940 on any website. This site owned by Mr Young is still illegally using it on 6/4/2009. The Charity number SC037940 also being shown on this website asking for money for Charity? over a long period of time two years, before the 31st of March 2009.If you see it being used again on any website, please contact OSCR Fraud Squad in Dundee,call them on 01382-220446, or email them on www.oscr.org.uk. Better still contact the local Police Office to make a criminal complaint of fraud and deception by these evil people. Please take a copy of the page showing the wound up charity number SCO37940 being illegally used for fraud and deception by these, or any other people. This as evidence for the Police case of a crime being committed. At no time since 17th of March 2007 were any of these two ex members part of this Order, or ever members of its Registered OSCR Charity No SCO37940. This despite their numerous false claims and unwanted threatening emails sent to us, and others for the last two years that they were our Orders Charity members? No they were not.

18/3/2009. I also noted the said website was quickly removed from the web, and this removal action by Mr Young confirms to us all, their proven illegal and criminal intent over the past two years does it not? Sadly for the website owner Mr Young his site was only removed on the 18th March 2009. I also have predated and notarised copies of the website pages where this Charity number SCO37940 was still being illegally used today the 6/4/2009 with criminal intent by Mr D Young, I also intend to use them, they were copied from his website to be used as evidence. A copy dated for each day since the Charity was officially wound up. So again this removal confirms these people have been proven by us,as being conmen, noted liars and fraudsters, who have had no legal connection to our Charity Registration, or to our Order since 17th March 2007. Again for the record, both were formally expelled by us on St Patrick's Day Service, 17th of March 2007. It was pay back time for us after all of their fictions and lies, also his Comrie use of a name he claims is not his? (see above)and numerous other false claims that he was a Baron, these claims made by this person with no name, was made known to us by his enemies. This long before the expulsions made by us. We wish nothing to do with them. Now or ever again, we want no contact, no communications sent to us, they as expelled non Templars are classed as being Dead to us. A letter was sent to me by email from Mr Darren Young dated 19/3/2009 2:03PM Threatening me with Legal Action.

As a one off only In the interest of Truth I dealt with his letter, and the five points only which he complained of? Another recorded delivery letter with wrong address on it,again threatening me with legal action was received by me on 6th of April 2009. So this will also be passed by me to Police and OSCR. Again until this website is removed and deleted by him,to my satisfaction with a legal provison this signed by Mr Young, or the Police eventually charge him, the case exposing him goes on. There will be no more discourse with these types made by us ever again. These were the five points dealt with.
    1. "Mr Young Claims that our Registered Charity No SCO37940 was not falsely used on the website owned by him over a two year period." This is another false statement by him. We have copies of the web pages over a long period of time, these clearly showing his website address, and date/s copied on bottom of page/s printed by us. Also a full copy of the website and its contents are held by us on CD's, this including his Paypal account page showing the said Charity number being used by his site on 6/4/2009 as further evidence. These were also copied to OSCR, Police Authorities,Paypal Fraud Squad who also sent a written report back to the Police. This confirming that financial transactions had taken place on this account showing said Charity number SCO37940. We also copied said wound up charity number SCO37940 still being illegallly used on his website on today as evidence of a crime, despite it being removed from the Charity Database on 12/3/2009 by OSCR. Again all will be copied to the Police, and OSCR by me.
    2."He asks me why would they need to use a charity number SCO37940 illegally as they have one of their own this since 16/7/2008." Yet he has illegally been using our Charity number for two years, but he has never even denied it? He lies when he falsely confirms his Registered Charity is: The Grand Priory of Scotland. The Scottish Knights Templar A Registered Charitable Company-Ridearan Albannach an Teampuill SC345831. Readers please check for yourself on Companies House Database using the above number SC345831. Companies House, and OSCR have also confirmed in writing to us that this is not a registered Charity. It is only a Limited Company.To call it anything else is another false fraudulent claim. It seems this person cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. The Registered Charity number he falsely claims, and illegally uses as a Registered Charity is shown on the bottom of his webpage. They are illegally and fraudulently using a number that belongs to a Registered Limited by liability company only SC345831. So again this has all been copied by us to the Police, OSCR, also to Companies House.
    3. "He states at no point has myself or other persons illegally solicited for monies fraudulently" So why is he still currently illegally using our wound up Registered Charity Number SCO37940 on his website 6/4/2009 asking for Charity donations, also his paypal account page was using, and showing our Charity Number? Again PayPal Fraud Squad have confirmed to myself, and also in writing to the Strathclyde Police Fraud Squad that financial transactions had taken place on the paypal account on Mr Young's own website?
    4. "At no point has myself or any person/s associated with us been convicted as criminals in a Court of Law." True so far. However your website and paypal account have been proven to have illegally been used by you with fraudulent criminal intent. The said Registered Charity Number SCO 37940 was illegally and fraudulently used by you on your website for the past two years.It was still being used with criminal intent by you on 6/4/2009.I have again sent copies to OSCR, and the Police have copies as well. All of your malicious actions over these two years shows clear criminal intent by you personally.
    5. "Mr Young states that OSCR has been contacted about my claims?" Yes they were informed by us of the continued abuse, and misuse by Mr Young of a wound up Charity Company SCO37940. They were also sent copies of Mr Youngs letter and the false claims he has made in writing, that he has a registered Charity of his own as more proof. I also have their OSCR fraud squad reply confirming his number is not a registered Charity, but a Ltd company in Companies House Database. A copy of his latest letter threatening me with legal action and the current page dated 6/4/2009 showing the wound up Charity number on his paypal account will be passed to OSCR and Police by me as further evidence. We are sure that anyone reading this will agree with us. Their fraudulent own actions, are a proven criminal matter now.

www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Thank you Father for the explanation, it seems we are agreed, this false charity has been weighed and measured.
    Last edited by reentry; 04-08-2009 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks for the explanation Father,
    it seems we are agreed that this false group OSMTH have proven themselves as frauds

Wow this is amazing...

The charitable number is now different and McGrath has lawsuits pending against him?

Makes you wonder what really is going on? From reading McGraths ranting over te last seven years and comparing them to MacGregor-Comrie's posts There is an amazing amout of substantiation that McGrath cannot match with original documents or come up with copies.

It seems to me McGrath has no original documents I have to wonder why he has not produced any original documet that shows his Rank, Title Or Position.

Father do you Know McGrath and or can you actually post an Original document namming him with any Rank Title or Position?

During the last seven years I have seen McGrath use 21 different pre and post nominials can you confirm any of them?

I think this is a question better asked of re-entry rather than myself.
    Regards,
    Father.

http://www.scottishtemplarknights.info/DECREE.pdf
    Last edited by Father; 04-19-2009 at 03:13 AM.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

maybe also have a look at:
    http://www.scottishknightstemplar.com/

There is also some postings, which do not really shed the ocmth in good/legitamit light, from the ocmth at:
    http://templars.wordpress.com/chronology/

Hardly surprising, if you look at Carey or Comries sites you will see similar unsubstantied rubbish...proof would be nice if they or you have something to offer...Now, noting the sites you have posted here are OSMTH affiliated, not many frauds like the OSMTH like the real deal such as the OCMTH exposing them all the time.

Many good people have been deceived by these groups...they even lied to the United Nations and proved too lazy or foolish to translate their false groups name correctly. Instead they used the Portugese Odrers name.
    OSMTH = Supreme. Right, yeah a Christian based service group would have that in their title. It should have read Soveriegn...It is never too late to admit error SKT 314. You have at best been deceived.
    If you dont believe the indisputable evidence presented on this site then check it out yourself with a open mind.... or just simply check out the Papal bull or the comments on freemasons from the Anglican See etc...
    But by posting Comries site as proof that OCMTH are not loved by him...really ...please.
    This old disproven link to a freemason group's pretend site , whom I have proven to be fraudulently stealing from the public does not bring credit to your arguement or yourself...the truth holds fast.

Comrie is caught...do you question this ?

Desperate people do desperate things and if you have been duped then I understand you will need time for your ego to recover...but SKT314 it is a pityful attempt to try to decieve on this issue again.
    Please...you posted of a couple of lines, this has been exposed as a misdirection and therefore devious attempt to cover this original fraud.

Remember SKT314 that Comrie was kicked out of the real OCMTH Templars for lying about his real name...which interestingly he still doesn't use...he was found out when the Bank of Scotland refused to allow him to sign for cheques using the name he still uses. I do not know if he has since changed it "legally" since he was expelled for deception.

The proof I have provided shows he and thus the OSMTH falsely used a charity number they never owned.

Interestingly he has never had his own Charity Number, he and his misguided band advertise a number but it is falsely represented.
    Comrie and his freemason badge collecting group are caught, it is a easily proven lie.
    But check for yourself..

The number they use is not registered for charity, but instead for business with the Scottish Charities Commision.
    However he makes full use of the fact that the Charities commision issued it... and pretends it is a charity number to further scam people. Now he cannot use the with OCMTH number( as it was deregistered) so now he has added to his woes by his additional fraudulent use of a non-charity number to gain donations, this has also been reported.

Lastly do you expect people to believe the OCMTH write bad and unproven things against themselves as in your last link? Surely you were having a bad day when you wrote this. If you go to the second site you posted it is a Freemason site from the OSMTH, we all have bad days SKT314, therefore I will pray for you.

SKT314, I will be generous and hope you are only needing guidance on conducting accurate research.

Quote Originally Posted by skt1314 View Post
    maybe also have a look at:
    http://www.scottishknightstemplar.com/

There is also some postings, which do not really shed the ocmth in good/legitamit light, from the ocmth at:
    http://templars.wordpress.com/chronology/
    Last edited by reentry; 04-24-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: too harsh, not charitable enough

Dear ASMOTJ, I thought it was simple enough to understand but it appears I was mistaken.

OSMTH -Comrie has been caught by OCMTH-McGrath...not the other way around.

Also your lawsuit statement is wrong. Comrie has the lawsuit against him.

Simply check out Comries seal use if you need visual proof...check the document..its doctored...or check out the LATEST ranting of the OSMTH about Luis, he has been 'in a mental health care insitution" for over a year and Roseria has been in charge...yet the false templars wannabes of OSMTH whom hold him as their regent or head...are unaware of this! Someone is lying here...and its not me.

You have some strange thoughts.

But did you wish reaers to know that the ASMOTJ is also an offshoot of OSMTH USA and not the real templar order theOCMTH .....and the ASMOTJ exists via their masonic founder, he was Bernard Raymond Fabre-Palaprat's freemasonry group called the Lodge of the Knights of the Cross.

Time to be accurate ASMOTJ, youre a mason or in a mason dominated group.

As for the "letters" Please feel free to list them and I will take every care to relieve your ignorance.

I have previously posted some accurate information about the numerous pretend templar playgroups [such as OSMTH, gnostic templars and OSMTH USA (used to be called the OCCPT), Who sued their parent group the OSMTH IFA of portugal in an American court as Father has also noted.
    Other weird and wonderful characters abound in the false SMOTJ OSMTH groups who are trying to sue the Vatican] but unfortunately I will not do this again as freemasons and the mentally unbalanced started using the info elsewhere in "adapted form" with blatant ommissions of critical facts as their own research.

However ASMOTJ, James McGrath's title is presently Chef Mondial.

He would probably be a KGCT. Over 21 years he has been ( BELIEVE IT OR NOT) promoted and may have had a couple of different ranks.
    Also the OCMTH Orders' name was changed as did all the true Orders' , due to the trademarked titles by the American false group, the OCMTH were not forced to do these changes as their titles were bestowed by the church, but they decided it was best to remove any semblance of association with these frauds and use their more ancient title.
    Hopefully one day these OSMTH USA pretenders will fold and the real templars will simply keep working for Christ as they have always done.

Real Templars don't post ridiculous and denied decrees etc with warped seals by unfortunately mentally unwell leaders as proof.
    If fact they just don't post unless it is to protect the public. They allow any glory of their deeds of charity to be in Christs name, they are not zealots but the do have a strong and displayed faith in the Lord.

I will grant you that McGrath has a 'individual style" when he writes but his deeds speak volumes of his unquestionably good christian character.

Another point you may have missed is his brother is also a senior Templar, have you mistaken them for one person?

If you have fact not conjecture I will bow to your wisdom. So far ASMOTJ your queries that have already been answered many times, I will pray for you.

Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post
    Wow this is amazing...

The charitable number is now different and McGrath has lawsuits pending against him?

Makes you wonder what really is going on? From reading McGraths ranting over te last seven years and comparing them to MacGregor-Comrie's posts There is an amazing amout of substantiation that McGrath cannot match with original documents or come up with copies.

It seems to me McGrath has no original documents I have to wonder why he has not produced any original documet that shows his Rank, Title Or Position.

Father do you Know McGrath and or can you actually post an Original document namming him with any Rank Title or Position?

During the last seven years I have seen McGrath use 21 different pre and post nominials can you confirm any of them?
    Last edited by reentry; 04-24-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: TOO HARSH,

Please do not profess to know me or any organization I may or not be involved in and I am in many. if you want to know my affiliations ask me in fact just call me.

OK I see McGrath he has a single title of Chef Mondial interesting... he has claimed so many titles in the last decade.

Who gave this title to him? Was there a ceremony? Is there a document that proves this and who made him a "probably KGCT?" Are there pictures of the event?

I have seen so much crap how about documents why not just post a picture of the document or making it availble to be viewed by a templar expert e.g. Dr Barbara Frale or some other expert academic or published Templar researcher. I am sure there would be many more then glad to authenticate the documents if they exist.

Asmotj

Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post

However ASMOTJ, James McGrath's title is presently Chef Mondial.

He would probably be a KGCT. Over 21 years he has been ( BELIEVE IT OR NOT) promoted and may have had a couple of different ranks.
    Last edited by asmotj; 04-27-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comrie is caught...do you question this ?
    Yes
    Somewhere I have missed your proof can you please repost it
    I can't seem to find anything on either site that proves your claim.

I do not know if he has since changed it "legally" since he was expelled for deception.
    Seems like you need to find this out as your claimes if it is changed are then false...
    Can you show me the minutes from the Court of Honor that expelled Comrie I assume this is Macgreggor-Comrie?

The proof I have provided shows he and thus the OSMTH falsely used a charity number they never owned.
    I have seen no proof that would hold up in any magistrasties chambers

Interestingly he has never had his own Charity Number, he and his misguided band advertise a number but it is falsely represented.
    Comrie and his freemason badge collecting group are caught, it is a easily proven lie. But check for yourself..
    I am unsure how the Charity numbers are issed so what is the number Comrie has and or McGrath has and is there anyone else that is a signature or principal in the Charity or business?

Lastly do you expect people to believe the OCMTH write bad and unproven things against themselves
    I would expect any organisation that claims to be affiliated with an Order Chivalry or claims to be Knights to be open honest and transparent any and all.

ASmotj

the info you have posted is not a scam ... but old info on the people conducting the current scam and them being exposed by the non masonic OCMTH real templars... .

Reentry...
    Here is a question...
    If in fact McGrath's organisation has been around so long since 1962
    Why has he changed his titles for himself so many times and his first page of his web site? His organisation has changed names so many times who is the real organisation?

OSMTH?, SMOTJ?, ASMOTJ?, Scottish Militi Christi Scotia -ASMOTJ?, AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM? (ASMOTJ), AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM? (OSMTH) SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM?, SKT-SMOTJ?, IFA-OCMTH?(R)TM. ORDRE SOUVERAIN ET MILITAIRE DU TEMPLE DE JERUSALEM?, SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM?

e.g.

September 2000
    OSMTH-SMOTJ

May 19, 2001
    AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM (ASMOTJ)

July 2001
    Scottish Militi Christi Scotia -ASMOTJ

Feb 10, 2002

Sep 17, 2002

Sep 17, 2002

The Order is not associated in any way with any of the self created false groups who call themselves Templars?, or who do not recognise the Autonomous Grand Priories.Or HSE Fontes as Grand Master of the OSMTH. Nor recognised by us of the ASMOTJ, or by the Vatican either.

Nov 29, 2004
    AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM (OSMTH)
    WELCOME FROM THE KNIGHT TEMPLARS OF SCOTLAND. OSMTH. SKT A NON MASONIC ORDER.

SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM

SKT-SMOTJ. IFA-OCMTH(R)TM.

OUR ORIGINAL ANCIENT ORDERS NAME IN FRENCH IS: ORDRE SOUVERAIN ET MILITAIRE DU TEMPLE DE JERUSALEM.

SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM.

Deat ASMOTJ , you protest too much I think...yes I do not know you and I never claimed too...but you are a mason or you would not use the title.
    As for the good Dr Frale she is a not a templar expert, but a most exellent and credible historian...very different things.
    The info I gave you has always been freely available onthe OCMTH various websites but evidently you have not looked for it.
    Being a Templar is not about public recognition , but the Masons have never understood that.
    I will not do the bidding of masons.
    I will try to guide you in your errors though and you have made so many in your first post.
    I pray you find the light.

Please do not profess to know me or any organization I may or not be involved in and I am in many. if you want to know my affiliations ask me in fact just call me.

OK I see McGrath he has a single title of Chef Mondial interesting... he has claimed so many titles in the last decade.

Who gave this title to him? Was there a ceremony? Is there a document that proves this and who made him a "probably KGCT?" Are there pictures of the event?

I have seen so much crap how about documents why not just post a picture of the document or making it availble to be viewed by a templar expert e.g. Dr Barbara Frale or some other expert academic or published Templar researcher. I am sure there would be many more then glad to authenticate the documents if they exist.

Asmotj

Firstly he was expelled by the council of the real templars...didnt you know he was ex ocmth. He is still pretending via the masons to be a knight though.
    As for the open and transparent taunt...you are a Mason or pretending to be a member of a masonic group. therefore you must know this or have been misled.
    Time for some harsh truths.

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']As published in The Evening Times ([/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']P15, 9/12/1996) Vatican direction from 1979 (via the Vaticanís Canon Johanes Becker) till today demands that any Templar Order be free of Masons. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The Vaticanís Cardinal Ratzinger (Now the Pope) also specifically mentions neo-orders such as OSMTHU and the USA Masonic led OSMTH as never to be recognized in a 2007 edict.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] But this makes it very clear...[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']On 26th of November 1983 the now Pope Benedict XV1 issued a Declaration on Masonic Associations (cf AAS LXXVI (1984),300.Page 3[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The Declaration of the Sacred Congregation; affirms that membership in Masonic Associations remain forbidden by the Church and the Faithful who enrol in them are in a state of grave sin, and may not receive Holy Communion or the Sacraments. it confirms to the faithful that membership in a Masonic Lodge is unlawful. It warns them such membership is incompatible with the Catholic Faith.[/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']It seems the Masonic Templars have been isolated into one neo-order based in the North American Continent that follows the Rtd. Rear Admiral. Rosicrucian freemasonry has been incorporated into neo - templar practices by this group but is widely and roundly discredited as having any ancient Templar origins as it is pagan worship at its core. John Valentin Andrea (1586-1654). According to his own admission, Andrea composed in the first years of 1600 their supposed ancient Rosicrucian book http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13193b.htm [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Freemasonry has invested many titles and badges into these new clubs but has no claim to any form of ancient ownership/membership of anything to do with Templars. [/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']ďThe god of Freemasonry and the God of the Bible are not one and the same. There is a great difference between the two concepts of God. The Masonic god, "The Great Architect of the Universe" (G.A.O.T.U), is believed to be above all other gods. According to Albert Pike, all people, regardless of their spiritual orientation, can unite under the "Grand Artificer of the Universe." The Masonic god is all-inclusive and all-embracing. All potential Masons must acknowledge a "God" in order to gain membership in the Lodge, but there is no definite criterion regarding which "God" is implied or what "God" is acceptable.Ē
    Pike states that Masonry is the unifier of all religions and that "the Christian, the Hebrew, the Moslem, the Brahmin, the followers of Confucius and Zoroaster, can assemble as brethren and unite in prayer to the one God who is above all the Baalim." In other words, the biblical God is reduced to the level of all the other gods and at the same time rendered as equal with the gods of those religions. Therefore, Christianity is stripped of its uniqueness as the one true religion that offers humanity the only hope for salvation and diminishes the co-equal and co-eternal status of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
    The Masonic god is clearly given a greater position among all other "gods." Albert Pike spoke of "God as being One; Unapproachable, Single, Eternal and Unchanging. . . . There is but one God, infinite and incomprehensible, to whom no human attribute can be properly assigned, even when imagined to be infinite."
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I am glad of any good works but wish freemasonry had enough imagination to use a title that was not already in use for nearly a thousand years.[/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']John Valentin Andrea (1586-1654). According to his own admission, Andrea composed in the first years of 1600 their supposed ancient Rosicrucian book http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13193b.htm [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Freemasonry has invested many titles and badges into these new clubs but has no claim to any form of ancient ownership/membership of anything to do with Templars. Real [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Templars[/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] don't claim to have any great secrets....or badge collections. [/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']this is further proven by the writing of (their then Freemason head of Scotland) Albert Mackey in chapter x of his published history of Scottish masonry in Scotland....he admits itís a false claim...and uses the information he has found on real Templars to invent the York rite ...based upon this found information.....about 1870 odd he published it.

[/FONT][/FONT]
    As for the rest, I will pray you find the truth or seek help.

as for the caught claim see the very first post...I am sure you must have missed the fact that masons had been scamming the true Templars , so the true Templar simply deregistered their charity numer and a month later your mason buddy was still claiming donations via it ...use you eyes please

Yes
    Somewhere I have missed your proof can you please repost it
    I can't seem to find anything on either site that proves your claim.

Seems like you need to find this out as your claimes if it is changed are then false...
    Can you show me the minutes from the Court of Honor that expelled Comrie I assume this is Macgreggor-Comrie?

I have seen no proof that would hold up in any magistrasties chambers

I am unsure how the Charity numbers are issed so what is the number Comrie has and or McGrath has and is there anyone else that is a signature or principal in the Charity or business?

I would expect any organisation that claims to be affiliated with an Order Chivalry or claims to be Knights to be open honest and transparent any and all.

ASmotj

Dear ASMOTJ, Your error is your using masonic info, and its not McGraths "organisation" but an ancient Order that McGrath currently holds a position in....It's Christian and thus the Lord's Order.
    They dont have to pledge alligance to a masonic leader or even to McGrath, just to GOD.
    I hope this helps you find a TRUER Christian path. the deviation from the OSMTH and the "A" was initally used for couple of years until the conclave met, because of the masonic tradmarking of the OSMTH IN 97 and the name changes were forced by the masons again copying the real knights by using the ASMOTJ title, the real deal didnt want anyone, especially the Vatican to mistake them for the false masonic pretenders.
    As per usual the neo -masonic just invented another play group based on the real Templars and called it ASMOTJ SMOTJ.
    But from your posts on a another site in the States I know you are deluded, claiming McGrath is in legal trouble posted in Feb 2009..happy to see your evidence, but I think you might just pass as it doesn't exist and Mc Grath doesnt hide or run, neither does Vandry the Grand Prior of USA, ask your collegue Beaver the mason.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=61008&page=8

I will not be wasting time on your strange queries and wild accusations anymore. I will pray for you though to examine the info on your own Templar styled group and see a better path.
    I was actually registered on your comment forum for while but your moderator couldnt deal with the truth and simply barred me when he couldnt debate or disprove the facts I pointed out, even told me he could "squash me like a bug" , I am still waiting though. He actually went as far as trying to tell me he was a nuclear scientist and thus must know more about Templars than me...strange guy....

Readers make your own minds up.

Imagine! a Mason accusing someone of not being open and auditable...what a laugh...thanks ASMOTJ you have made me smile.

Reentry...
    Here is a question...
    If in fact McGrath's organisation has been around so long since 1962
    Why has he changed his titles for himself so many times and his first page of his web site? His organisation has changed names so many times who is the real organisation?

OSMTH?, SMOTJ?, ASMOTJ?, Scottish Militi Christi Scotia -ASMOTJ?, AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM? (ASMOTJ), AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM? (OSMTH) SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM?, SKT-SMOTJ?, IFA-OCMTH?(R)TM. ORDRE SOUVERAIN ET MILITAIRE DU TEMPLE DE JERUSALEM?, SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM?

e.g.

September 2000
    OSMTH-SMOTJ

May 19, 2001

July 2001
    Scottish Militi Christi Scotia -ASMOTJ

Feb 10, 2002

Sep 17, 2002

Sep 17, 2002

The Order is not associated in any way with any of the self created false groups who call themselves Templars?, or who do not recognise the Autonomous Grand Priories.Or HSE Fontes as Grand Master of the OSMTH. Nor recognised by us of the ASMOTJ, or by the Vatican either.

Nov 29, 2004
    AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM (OSMTH)
    WELCOME FROM THE KNIGHT TEMPLARS OF SCOTLAND. OSMTH. SKT A NON MASONIC ORDER.

SCOTTISH KNIGHT TEMPLARS SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER TEMPLE JERUSALEM(R)TM

SKT-SMOTJ. IFA-OCMTH(R)TM.

OUR ORIGINAL ANCIENT ORDERS NAME IN FRENCH IS: ORDRE SOUVERAIN ET MILITAIRE DU TEMPLE DE JERUSALEM.

SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM.
    Last edited by reentry; 04-28-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling