+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: 'Gospel of Judas' Surfaces After 1,700 Years

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    Back to the subject of the Gospel of Judas,
    According to this account, Jesus told Judas that the other apostles "worshipped a false god."
    Also, Jesus had also told Judas that he would take the place of "this man."

In other words, Jesus was referring to the entity of a man who was Him, but wasn't.
    Does this make sense? It would to a gnostic.

So what we have here is:
    (1) The Apostles were all wrong to begin with and
    (2) There was no Hypostatic Union, that is, Jesus, who is God, wasn't a physical man.

This would be the conclusion, if the Gospel of Judas were TRUE:
    (1) Jesus was never crucified, since He didn't take physical shape
    (2) Jesus never died and rose from the dead.
    (3) There never was a true Christian church in the first century.

...and from reading posts in this thread, it appears to me that there are people WHO BELIEVE BY FAITH that (1) Jesus was never crucified and (2) Jesus didn't rise from the dead.

So what we have here are TWO FAITHS.
    (1) The accounts of Christ, who He was, what He did.......are false or wrong

Or
    (2) Jesus is Jehovah, He died for our sins, Rose again the third day.

Well, now, we'll have to wait a hundred years. If the Gnostics are right, we'll all know. IF THE BIBLE IS RIGHT, we're all going to know.
    Is there a third?
    even by biblical ACCOUNT the 12 WE'RE found DUMB as to INTERPRETATION or UNDERSTANDING!?so the christ must NOT have picked THEM on THAT BASIS ALONE!?so if we consider your COMPLAINTS!?what does this SAY!?but we MAY consider if he PICKED them because of their occupation,which if considered,would prove to be amoung the RESPECTED of their COMMUNITY!?hehe!?just askin...

Negative, the Lord had prayed throughout the night before selecting the twelve.
    hehe, just askin,

According to this account, Jesus told Judas that the other apostles "worshipped a false god."

In other words, Jesus was referring to the entity of a man who was Him, but wasn't.

So what we have here is:
    (2) There was no Hypostatic Union, that is, Jesus, who is God, wasn't a physical man.

...and from reading posts in this thread, it appears to me that there are people WHO BELIEVE BY FAITH that (1) Jesus was never crucified and (2) Jesus didn't rise from the dead.

Or

Well, now, we'll have to wait a hundred years. If the Gnostics are right, we'll all know. IF THE BIBLE IS RIGHT, we're all going to know.
    Is there a third?

Hello Subjunk,
    I want to say thanks for your efforts in printing that stuff. I'll take a look, albeit out of curiosity.
    Out of curiosity because I'm anti-gnostic myself. I don't believe a 'select few' with 'special knowledge' will achieve absolute perfection, nor do I believe that it's impossible for a God to take physical form (rebuttals from this will be forthcoming), but thanks nevertheless. I appreciate your extra mile.

Hello Subjunk,
    I want to say thanks for your efforts in printing that stuff. I'll take a look, albeit out of curiosity.
    Out of curiosity because I'm anti-gnostic myself. I don't believe a 'select few' with 'special knowledge' will achieve absolute perfection, nor do I believe that it's impossible for a God to take physical form (rebuttals from this will be forthcoming), but thanks nevertheless. I appreciate your extra mile.
    No worries mate, if you ever need help finding a text I'll either already have it or find it for you

Negative, the Lord had prayed throughout the night before selecting the twelve.
    hehe, just askin,

So what we have here is:

Or

Is there a third?
    prayed thru the NIGHT explains NOTHING unless you are INTERPRETING it as you SEE FIT!?hehe!?like you ADMITTED to taking the WORD of an ARTICLE as TRUTH!?hehe!!just askin....do YOU HAVE TO!?hehe!?...........

Similar Threads

1. Casey Anthony Surfaces in Ohio - First Photos
    By rogerbovee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:31 PM
  2. America's Judas Iscariot Worshipped By Zio-Nazis
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 06:43 PM
  3. Is Judas in Heaven?
    By howdy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19