+ Reply to Thread

Thread: YF w-9

YF w-9

Hi,

For those who have alrady mailed in a w-9 for one of the YF sites, did you have to address it to Netblue, INC? I received an email stating that I needed to send it to receive my prize, but I've never heard of Netblue as related to YF before this email. I just want to make sure I'm sending my SS# to a reliable place.

Thanks!

Re: YF w-9

netblue handles the money for y-f i havent sent one to them yet but he check i got was from net-blue for my plasma
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Quote Originally Posted by RolltheStampede
    netblue handles the money for y-f i havent sent one to them yet but he check i got was from net-blue for my plasma

got the same thing, crap u only got $1000 for ur plasma? I remember ppl used to get $2500 checks if yfdirect didnt have any plasmas in stock from their sources

I just sent my W-9 along with my vouchers. They never told me where to send it, just to include it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycoon
    I just sent my W-9 along with my vouchers. They never told me where to send it, just to include it.
    Same here.

Thanks! They never requested a W9 when I sent in my vouchers. I called the other day to find out how long for the tv and they said it was back ordered indefinitely, but would send out a check now if I wanted. I had to respond to an email verifying my mailing address and send in my W-9. Yes, $1000 in place of the tv does stink, but it's $1000 more than I had before and will come in very handy for my upcoming trip to Disney World. :)
    Last edited by PixieDust; 04-09-2006 at 04:12 AM.