+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dialet Communications www.dialetcommunication.com

Don't fall for this network marketing scam! They say they will hire you as a recruiter to work out of your house for $11-13 Hr and send you over 200 calls
    per day to enroll prospects, but to get involved they charge $35-$115 to enroll as recruiter, they will even give you a cash advance in your checking account to get started.After 4 days the calls stop and the company says you were suppossed to meet a quota
    to get the $9-13 Hr, so no pay!Also, the loan shark cash advance company they use now wants almost double their money back! They send you outbound leads to call,also, whose phone numbers are mainly disconnected.You can join, also as an
    agent for the same price as recruiter.
    Their products? Big money taking surveys,be a secret shopper,data entry clerk ,recruiter, set up cash advances and become a model and get sent out on assignments for $100-300 per day? This is the worst network marketing scam ever.They are out of Houston, Texas and there are no movies and modeling assignment around town to be sent out to.
    Last edited by JJR; 04-03-2009 at 09:56 AM. Reason: mispell

Re: Dialet Communications www.dialetcommunication

If someone were that good of a recruiter, then the time would be best spent with a legit network marketing company working on their own. Then just purchase legit leads to call. Why would someone with good recruiting skills want to work for $11 to $13 per hour? Backed by a cash advance company? Yikes!

I tried this company and i have been here for over 7 months. I get paid every week on direct deposit. If it was a scam I would be the first to say so. The good thing about this company is that the give everybody a chance. If you are a person that is looking for something for nothing then you shouldnt join. But I thought it was only right i speak up for this company because again in 7 months i never missed a check.

Quote Originally Posted by JJR View Post
    Don't fall for this network marketing scam! They say they will hire you as a recruiter to work out of your house for $11-13 Hr and send you over 200 calls
    per day to enroll prospects, but to get involved they charge $35-$115 to enroll as recruiter, they will even give you a cash advance in your checking account to get started.After 4 days the calls stop and the company says you were suppossed to meet a quota
    to get the $9-13 Hr, so no pay!Also, the loan shark cash advance company they use now wants almost double their money back! They send you outbound leads to call,also, whose phone numbers are mainly disconnected.You can join, also as an
    agent for the same price as recruiter.
    Their products? Big money taking surveys,be a secret shopper,data entry clerk ,recruiter, set up cash advances and become a model and get sent out on assignments for $100-300 per day? This is the worst network marketing scam ever.They are out of Houston, Texas and there are no movies and modeling assignment around town to be sent out to.
    That's not network marketing, it's sounds just like a scam. Beware this is a time where scams are on the rise. Do your research and approach every "business opportunity" carefully. This kind of thing gives the work-at-home and NWM industry a bad image.

:... To anyone that is reading this crap. I have been with this company since 2005 and made over $40,000 in 2008. Who ever put this stuff up here has to be someone that maybe tried to work from home with DCI and tried to cheat the system and see that they could not and this is why they are slandering the company. My advice is who ever you are you better be carefull that DCI dont report you or file a case. I hope you guys really check this company out. DCI has its own debit card and has a really good record with the BBB. So, the facts dont lie...how can this company be a scam. This is 1 of the best at home opportunities out there today.

In these hard times you gotta really watch out. This company is full of it from the word go. The recruiter LIED to me and blamed it on her 'script'. I said I was not interested in paying 'admin fees', and were there positions available that did not require a fee? Her response was yes. When I got to the shabby little run-down house in a bad neighborhood that DCI runs its scam from, I was taken aback.
    The interviewer was rude and abrupt because I began to ask questions he didn't like, i.e., the fee situation. He said all their positions require a fee. Also, you must own a laptop and the cell phone issue was a bit vague. First he said I needed to get an unlimited calling plan from my provider, then he switched and said the company provides a cell phone if you pay their fee. This joint is backed by a loan shark as if things aren't shakey enough. It's a scam that preys on the huge unemployment pool in Houston, Texas. The only people making money are the ones at the top of this MLM scheme, and the loan shark. Any positive reviews should be ignored since they were likely written by people in this dubious operation.:judges: They also bug you with repeated calls from a recorded male voice that is booming and intimidating.

To Businessman2009: Bullcrap. And the word is 'libel', not slander. Libel is in writing; slander is oral. And we are sooooooo scared that DCI will sue us! Do you do the voice of the bogeyman at Halloween parties as a sideline? :

These hard-up jerks won't stop harassing me on my cell phone. Since yesterday, when I saw through and refused their 'offers', they have called my phone at least six times. I asked them to stop, spoke with the 'corporate office' (some dizzy broad took the call). They are desperate to steal from you, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUNCH, HOUSTON!!!:2gunsfiring_v1:

They advertise in the GREENSHEET, a sleazy rag that has nothing but low paying dog jobs in the classified section.

Incredibly, this bunch is still teleharassing me with pre-recorded messages from Mr. Booming Intimidator. I have all of their numbers on call reject, so I don't hear the phone ring. It goes directly to voice mail. But they are calling at 6:30 a.m. to 'remind' to come to the interview, Then they alternate and call at 7:30 a.m. to remind me to come to the training.
    This is deliberate because whoever is doing it is waiting for my voice mail message to end so they can leave their crazy messages.
    I have called three times and spoke to quarrelsome supervisors who said my number would be taken off their list.

Not so. Got one this morning. I called the main number yet again and asked these idiots to stop or else be fined $1,500 for harassment under the new telelaws.
    So, they called again. This is one degenerate, dumb and desperate bunch of scamming thugs.:errr:

I had just got off of facebook when I came across this crap. It is actually funny to me. Here are a group of people that have nothing better to do so they talk trash about an at home company that is at least giving people a chance to make an honest living. These days many companies will not give a 2nd chance if your credit score is too low, or if you have a felony. True DCI makes you work hard but thats why its called WORK,....DUH. If you placed negative remarks you must be lazy and you got caught attempting to cheat or try to scam DCI. ANYWAYS..I joined DCI 10/18/10. I did what the training call said & hit budget and my first check was $360. I wasn`t mad because I only paid $35. Rather you believe in DCI or not you can not dispute they are helping people & they cant help everyone. Their credit restoration really works. Everyone needs good credit.:rasta:

DCI or dialet communication is a rip off

they are so full of Sh** they hire people to hire to hire people to hire people to hire people to hire to hire people to hire people they hire people to hire to hire people to hire people to hire people to hire to hire people to hire people... GET IT yeah you will hear GET IT 100 times from Agent Will... He try's to talk to people like he is some big wig in a cheep suit...:judges::judges: they tell you all you have to do is talk to 200 people a day I worked in telemarketing for 5yrs on a Automatic dialer. It would call between 700 & 1200 numbers a day and still you don't TALK to 200 people a day...

Re: DCI or dialet communication is a rip off

and then they make treats on there 1hr training call not to put there company down bc a scam is someone who dont have what they say they have here it is suckers you are a scam. BS come get me suckers:judges::judges::judges::judges::judges:

Who ever wrote this is an idiot!!! You have nothin better to do...I guess you did not read your contract idiot..Most companies check your credit & if you have background issues wont even give you the time of day. At least DCI gives people a chance to make honest money. You must be a lazy idiot. If you just answer the calls you will sales bc people do need loans and ID theft protection. (just want people to hear 2 sides) If a man/woman dont work they should not eat. Sooooo... if you want to down play a company that is helping others i figure you did not do your job..& I hope DCI didnt pay you IDIOT :

they hire people to hire to hire people to hire people to hire people to hire to hire people to hire people they hire people to hire to hire people to hire people to hire people to hire to hire people to hire people...
    is this MLM? multi-level-marketing?

Automatic dialer. It would call between 700 & 1200 numbers a day and still you don't TALK to 200 people a day...
    dittos on that.

To be frank with everybody I did not even use their leads. I placed a small ad online for free and got 13 sales my first week so DCI sent me a check (im sorry no they didnt I was told to pick it up at the downtown office....HEY HEY the check was good. I dont work there now but DCI is all with me....I REALLY GOT PAID I REALLY GOT PAID for all the losers that talk trash they are idiots!!!!!

I would advise anyone to not work with this company. There are warning signs..First in this economy no job is going to be beating down your doors offering you a job. They called me repeatdely. Second the location is located in the boondocks and a shabby place..they says a lot shady. Whats funny is that the only people making money are the higher ups. They are making money off the people "looking for work" what a shame. Case in point trying to charge you $35, $75 $115 monthly for a supposed job thats not bringing you in any money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

Another example they offer you a postion where u offer customers a "cash advance"...come to find out Some People trying to work for this company might pay a "cash advance" for the job fee ($35, $75, or $115). So once again the company is only making money off of people who are simply trying to get a job, I bet there are no "real" customers calling in..smh
    Last edited by tyranr; 04-27-2011 at 01:03 PM.