+ Reply to Thread

Shannon W. Knox Investment SCAM!!!

My ex-wife invested $50,000.00 and I invested $25,000. We went into a contracted Investment with Shannon W. Knox of sandmentertainmentllc as well as R.O.I. Risk Management LLC. After some investigation of this investment I have discovered the following. Shannon W. Knox never invested my $25,000.00 in the group he claimed to he kept this money. That is Theft By Deception and is a felony in Texas. The company, R.O.I. Risk Management LLC, he wrote the contract on was closed in Feb. 2007. My phony contract was written in 2008.

The business address listed on the contract 6500 Champion Grandview Way #111207, Austin, Texas 78750, is in the middle of a highway. Shannon
    W. Knox lives in Houston, not Austin as he claims and his real number is *******.

Do Not Invest with this conartist he is a SCAM, Its like throwing money away. I can prove statements made , please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to do so! I hope this stops Shannon W. Knox from STEALING anyone elses money!

Now we can not even get Shannon W. Knox on the phone. He will not respond to us at all. I have filed Criminal Charges for Theft By Deception . Not that , that will get our moneys back.

ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS FALLEN IS A VICTIM TO SHANNON KNOX IS ENCOURAGED TO PLEASE , PLEASE contact Kenneth Lee Cody 972-415-6112 or Gina Cody 972-983-8553. If there is no answer please leave a message. Or email GCody@live.com

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IMMEDIATELY AND PRESS CHARGES ON HIM.

Shannon Knox is in fact an ex convict.. As mentioned by Stacey Schmidt

after some searching I did find plenty on Shannon Knox federal conviction in 1997 for drug money laudering. check it out for yourself...copy and paste this url:

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-...12/802/585319/

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bi...&no=9650340cr0

Please do not do any business with this very convincing con man, he will steal your money... friend or not.. does not matter who you are he is a criminal mind.

Kenneth Lee Cody
    1084 Aviary , Aubrey, Texas

972-415-6112

Re: Shannon W. Knox Investment SCAM!!!

http://www.sandmentertainmentllc.com/

Here is the link Ken had up. Welcome to Scam.com!

Soapboxmom

Update : Shannon W. Knox has been Indicted!!!

As of Thursday May 21, 2009 Shannon W. Knox was indicted by the Grand Jury of Denton Texas for Theft by Deception, a feleony charge!!!! :spin2:

Do Not Do Business with this Criminal!!!

Gina Cody 214-524-4931

Re: Update : Shannon W. Knox has been Indicted!!!

Update on the conviction of Thief and Con-Artist, Shannon W. Knox of R.O.I. Risk Management LLC:

The Denton County Prosecution is bringing Shannon W. Knox to justice!

In the 211th Judicial District Court
    Denton County, Texas
    Cause No. F-2009-1108-C

STATE OF TEXAS VS. SHANNON WAYNE KNOX

Defendant

Knox, Shannon Wayne
    4582 Vista Rd
    Pasadena, Tx 77504

White Male 5' 7" 163
    DL# TX-01264493

Case Information

Filed on 05/21/2009
    02/15/08-THEFT PROP >=$20K<$100K
    3rd Degree Felony
    Current Status: Filed
    Capias Issued on 05/27/2009
    Warrant Status: Closed Warrant

$1,500.00 Bond Set on 06/02/2009 by Central Bail Bonds II
    Current Status of Bond: Surety Bond as of 06/01/2009

Hearings

06/15/2009

Monday

8:00am

* ARRAIGNMENT *
    06/30/2009 Tuesday 8:00am * ANNOUNCEMENT HEARING *
    08/25/2009 Tuesday 8:00am * ANNOUNCEMENT HEARING *

Events and Orders of the Court

06/30/2009

COURT SETTING INFORMATION SHEET
    06/29/2009 LETTER OF REPRESENTATION
    SUZANNE E. SSTEVENS
    06/29/2009 REQUEST FOR NOTICE OF INTENT
    TO OFFER EXTRANEOUS CONDUCT UNDER RULE 404(B) AND EVIDENCE OF CONVICTION UNDER RULE 609(F) AND EVIDENCE OF AN EXTRANEOUS CRIME OR BAD ACT UNDER ACT UNDER ARTICLE 37.07
    06/17/2009 COURT SETTING INFORMATION SHEET
    06/08/2009 LETTER FROM COURT REGARDING SETTING
    06/08/2009 BOND
    #842049/$1500 POSTED IN 6-1-09
    06/03/2009 RETURN CAPIAS/PRECEPT
    UNSERVED
    06/03/2009 ORDER TRANSFERRING CASE(S) FROM THE 158TH DISTRICT COURT TO THE
    05/27/2009 CAPIAS AND PRECEPT ISSUED
    05/21/2009 True Bill of Indictment
    BOND SET AT $1500

Do not do business with Shannon W. Knox of R.O.I. Risk Management LLC. He is a fast talking scam artist. Shannon is desperately trying to come up with the money to pay back the victim in this case thinking that the case will be dropped against him!
    I will keep all informed as to the conviction of Shannon W. Knox!!!!
    Codysworld

Everything you are going through I am experiencing right now. Shannon knox and also his partner david miller, they also have another partner dr. Jerry pennigton. If anyone is having issues please call me my name is robert reed my phone number is 267 574 3128. In april of last year I invested over 190k with these crooks. I originally invested 50k in feb and they ponzy schemed me. I was supposed to get my money in ten days and now a year later they give me excuses everyday. One day david miller was at the bank and sent me a fake wire receipt. We called the bank my lawyer and I and they told me they have had trouble with all of these. Guys before. My lawyer has taken my case pro bono because he literally feels bad I was taken for a ride like this. It is now jan of 2011 and we are taking SEVERE action. If anyone has any evidence or needs to contact me further please call my cell phone. Everyday they lie or just plain avoid me I have recorded conversations, saved emails, pictures, passports have hired a private detective I kknow where they live, their girlfriends and their exs and children. These men will pay for what they've done all three of them.

Shannon W. Knox U Criminal, SHAME! SHAME! :zx11pissed:
    NOT SURPRISED to read this posting!
    Mr. Reed , My heart goes out to you. I am sorry that Shannon W. Knox strikes again!
    Shannon W, Knox is a career criminal. He is a SUPER SCAM ARTIST, Thief liar and I prey that you do prosecute him and his 2 partners in crime, Dr Jerry Pennington, & David Miller to the fullest!

Just To Update:
    Shannon W. Knox accepted a plea bargain agreement to pay Ken Cody the $25,000.00 plus the interest he promised by cashiers check over 30,000.00 to avoid a three year sentence in prison. :judges:

"I commend the fantastic job of the Denton County D.A. who did not let this crook just pay and walk away.. Shannon is on probation for 2 years!":ylsuper:

Check it out for yourself!

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SHANNON W. KNOX, DAVID MILLER OR DR JERRY PENNINGTON!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!"

Mr. Reed we must spread the word! :shoutingg:
    Please post his company name or LLC he is doing his criminal activity under
    also if you would just copy and past your posting RipOff.com

Mr. Reed, Criminal Prosecution against these gentlemen is your Justice and only chance at getting your $$!

God Bless you and yours.