+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COSTCO Scam

COSTCO Scam

I have not actually experienced this scam. I received it from a male friend of mine via email this evening. He knows we have a Costco membership, so he wanted to warn my husband.

After showing him the scam, I suggested to my husband that we cancel our membership as soon as possible. He insisted that this wouldn't be necessary...

Subject: Warning - Costco Scam

I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping there.

This happened to me and it could happen to you, too.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are putting your packages in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow............

Re: COSTCO Scam

The best strategy is to not carry anything in your wallet.
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    The best strategy is to not carry anything in your wallet.
    yes and you get free sex.

stupid joke

So why is this Costco's fault and reason to cancel your membership? Its not even likely Costco employees even know what was going on in their parking lot. Its not like the door greeters look at anything other then your Costco card as you walk in..

In fact, I flashed a Sam's Club card at Costco once by accident and the person never noticed the diffference.....