+ Reply to Thread

Online Assistant position(Found in local Newspaper

I found this in my local newspaper. It stated
    Online Assistant Position:
    Viable, willing and eagar online assistants required for part time online billing, invoicing and offline payment processing. All work is online and pay is very good. Email dannienatarie@live.com

I emailed him and said I was interested. How do I apply? He wrote:

Hello,
    My name is Dannie Natarie from WWW.CYPHATRONICS.COM where I sell TV's of different types. I am in dire need of an assistant, I'm offering a contractual payment of an average of $500 per week. I link suppliers and buyers together, being the middle-man in this arrangement. I get televisions sets at a very discounted wholesale price and can still afford to sell to buyers at prices below retail. I don't buy and sell goods like everyone else does, I do something called non-disclosure drop-shipping, I simply offer the buyer the product he wants to purchase and upon payment to me, I pay my vendors/suppliers for the said product and they deliver to the buyer without disclosing their name or their prices. On every actual purchase made through my linking, I have a minimum of a 20% profit. I source buyers within the US and suppliers in Europe and South America, it's always cheaper there. I am always on the move, organizing Seminars and Webinars to get new buyers and to get better pricing and quality from suppliers. The more buyers I have the more profit for me.

Due to my heavy travel and work schedule, I need someone that will always be on deck to receive payments from buyers at home, no single buyer is ever ignored. He/She will receive, process and complete payment to my vendors so purchase is immediate and effective. I can't have everyone pay up and then delay on delivery (BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT). That's why you are needed. To help receive this payment, cash and complete to my vendors. This is a very simple to handle Job. No office hours or technicalities, you start making money from your living room. This position offers you 8% of the total amount you receive. I believe a company is only as strong as it's weakest link, so I strive hard to make everyone I work with happy. I keep 12% in profits and you get 8% in profits, like I said earlier. The Job is contractual. Transactions are continuous and constant. An average transaction is for $2,500.00 and over and you can handle as many as 3 transactions in a week.

The simplest and fastest form of payment is via certified company and bank drafts and direct bank transfers. As they are readily available and confirmed on the spot, they are not the only means used but they are the best for our process.

JOB DESCRIPTION
    Most of the buyers we work with are right now are those we've previously handled successful transactions with, new buyers are verified and confirmed before the linking process occurs. You have nothing to worry about. The modus operanda goes thus; you receive the payment from buyers directly from the individual buyer, in your mail, usually via ups and you have them cashed at your bank. You send the payment to our suppliers/vendors when I need you to, or directly to the me. All charges incurred during completion of any transaction is billed to my 12% and not deducted from your pay of 8%.

Like every business there's a rough phase and a starting out phase, the likes of E-bay, Overstock, Expansys in UK, numerous big retail and wholesale chains started little. I know cause I have always been in the electronics business. This is a great growing opportunity with this company and it will not always be around or offer this much pay. My business is on the up and up. Working with me will also not disturb your other job(s), If you have any as I only require that applicant have easy access to email and be easily reachable to complete transactions as soon as possible.

F.A.Q(s)
    10(Ten) most asked Questions.

Quest... Do I have to pay money to get this Job or spend my money in completing it in anyway(s)?
    Ans... No! You don't pay a cent to work, you're chosen if I think you're the right match for the Job and you do not spend your money.

Quest...It seems so easy, is this real?
    Ans... I am a christian and Godly person, I would not under any circumstance put/place anyone in a position I would not like to find myself. I am offering a real and good paying Job, nothing more.

Quest...Do I contact the buyers, vendors/suppliers or both?
    Ans...NO, you do not for now, after a few transactions though, you'll start with buyers.

Quest...Is there a pay review or the pay is fixed at 8% permanently?
    Ans...Over time and transactions, an efficient assistants gets to partner with me, not in rights but in pay, as we adjust and conform to a 10% each, pay structure.

Quest...Do I handle actual goods paid for, mailings or receive anything in the mail aside the payments sent to me for completion?
    Ans...No you do not, as I said earlier I ship non-disclosure. They are mailed to the buyer directly. Your job is to cash buyer payments and complete to the Vendor/Supplier.

Please read the descriptive above carefully, sending me the infos below means you are very willing and ready to start work.

Show your continued interest by sending me the following...

Full name(s)...
    Full Physical Address(No p.o.boxes,ups does not deliver to p.o.boxes)...
    Contact Numbers(CELL & Home)...
    Email addresses(If you use more than 1)...

Dannie Natarie.
    Owner,
    Cyphatronics LLC.
    www.cyphatronics.com

Now me I was skeptical at first I started to send my information to him. But first I did some research. I found this online posted in August 2008 as a SCAM:

Hello,
    My name is Gary Davis from www.ecplaza.net, my personal webpage is www.daviselectronics.biz I link suppliers who I have personally tested to buyers I can stand for 100%. I source for buyers and suppliers at the same time so I can link them to make mine and the company's profits. On every actual purchase made through administration's linking, I have a 20% profit .I source buyers and supplier within and outside the US. I am constantly on the move organising Seminars and Webinars to bring buyers and suppliers together. I need someone that can complete billings, inoicing and payments on my behalf and get them to the vendors as well as always be on deck to receive payments from my buyers, so the linking is effective and immediate.
    The only way I am entitled to the 20% payment is if the actual deal is concluded through me. If the suppliers and buyers go head to head, I am at a loss as they can transact directly with one another without my knowledge. My hard work at sourcing, emailing, conducting webinars and seminars are left to a big loss and I know how difficult it is to source reputable and good suppliers, hardest to source are ready, willing and eager buyers. This position offers you 8%, you're offered a very good pay as transactions are steady, continuous and constant. An average transaction is for $2,500.00 and over and you can handle as many as 3 transactions in a week. The pay is great enough to encourage you to work hard and be efficient while it's more than enough for me to stay in business while encouraging me to source harder and link more.
    I travel a lot and when a buyer wants to make a purchase,when I'm on company errand, he\she has to hold-on till I return, to place an order,on the long term. The effect is our customers start sourcing for suppliers on their own, so having an online assistant easily reachable has it's numerous advantages.We have lost too many deals due to this and I'm trying to put an end to it. The best form of payment is via money orders s and direct bank transferas they are readily available and confirmed on the spot, they are not the only means used but they are the best for our process.
    Most of the buyers we work with are those we've previously handled successful transactions with, new buyers are verified and confirmed before the linking process occurs. You have nothing to worry about. The modus operanda goes thus; you receive the payment from buyers directly from the individual buyer, in your mail, usually via ups and have them cashed. You send the payment to our suppliers/vendors when I need you to, or directly to the company and your pay is 8% of the amount sent to you.
    All charges during cashing,sending of payments and transaction completion will be deducted from the balance after you've gotten your pay and not deducted from your pay so your pay is fixed on the amount cashed per transaction. You can handle as many as 3 or more transactions per week,but you'll be handling one(1) initially to see how efficiently and how quickly you can carry out the completion. On 3 transactions you're sure of nothing less than $600 weekly. The hours are flexible and you can decide when you want to work as you'll be doing initially is cashing the payments and completing the transaction to the supplier. I don't need you online 24/7, just to be online on a daily basis and to at least check your e-mail regularly.
    Working with me will also not disturb your other jobs, (If you have any) as I require that applicant only have easy access to the net, be reachable easily
    and respond/carry out instructions sent as soon as possible.

10(Ten) most asked Questions.

Quest... Do I have to pay money to get this Job or spend my money in completing it in anyway(s)?
    Ans... No! You don't pay a cent to work, you're chosen if I think you're the right match for the Job and you do not spend your money.

Quest... Is there a training period?
    Ans... Yes & No. Yeah it's via email and No, it's not nearly a training but a description of duties.

Quest...Do you send a W2 form or a 1099 form for tax purposes?
    Ans...If you're picked, your tax is handled by the company contractually on a quarterly basis.

Quest...It seems so easy, is this real?

Ans...Very many are called, so few chosen. Guess if you sort the applications you'd know it's not easy a position? If you're called YOU must be right for it.

Quest...Do I contact the buyers, vendors/suppliers or both?

Ans...NO, you do not. Contacting buyers and vendors require you to have been with me for at least 6months.

Quest...Is the maximum number of transactions I can handle 3(three) a week?
    Ans...This depends on your output, the harder you work. The more transactions you source yourself. As more buyers are directed to you.

Quest...Are Money orders the only payment method and are personal checks used as a payment?
    Ans...Other methods have been tried and this is the best method for the linking process I run.

Quest...Is there a pay review or the pay is fixed at 8% permanently?

Ans...Over time and transactions, highly efficient assistants get to partner with me, not in rights but in pay, as we adjust and conform to a 10% each, pay structure.

Quest...Do you share or sell my personal/contact Informations?
    Ans...Your privacy is very much mine. I'll treat your privacy the way I would mine.

Quest...Do I handle actual goods paid for, mailings or receive anything in the mail aside the payments sent to me for completion?

Ans...No you do not. You just cash the payments and direct to the right department(Vendor/Supplier).

Please show your continued interest in this position by sending me the following infos(again).

Full names...

Physical Address(No p.o.boxes,ups does not deliver to p.o.boxes)...
    Contact Numbers(CELL & Home)...
    Email addresses(If you use more than 1)...

Gary Davis.
    www.daviselectronics.biz

Do you see the resemblance? I was p'oed so I wrote this back to him.

I'm sorry but your website looks strange and its a temporary site. I also noticed you have your email posted all over the web as well. Also your name sounds fake. I have searched online and have found similiar postings just like this one that was sent to me. Below is a copy of the one I found:
    I would like to say F**K YOU! And you are truly a sick individual to use Christian and God in your letters to people. Go f**k yourself!

Just so you know. I'm reporting your stupid a** to the Federal Trade Comission.

F**k you b*****d/b***h/or whatever the f**k you are!

I got an email back from "him"

Suit yourself, have your assed oiled though before attempting to get ed. IDIOT.

Clearly he/she or whatever it was knew it was a scam. The resemblace is crazy! Good luck Everyone!

Christina

Re: Online Assistant position(Found in local Newsp

For future references. Even one mention of "payment processing" is a red flag of sure scam.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 03-30-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Thank you for responding. I believe so as well. I was just shocked at how many is in our local paper. Its ridiculous!

Christina

Welcome to Scam.com

Live.com is a free e-mail service similar to Yahoo, gmail, etc.... The service is based out of China and is popular in Asia.

The WhoIs info for Cyhatronics.com shows that the website just went up on 12MAR2009, two weeks ago. It also gives a address in Pleasant Hill Montana, however the zip code is for Pleasant Hill Missouri and the phone number area code is for New York. The e-mail in the WhoIs is another free e-mail account, Yahoo.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

The guy had enough nerve to write this to me too:

Dannie Natarie

to me
    show details 3:35 PM (5 minutes ago)

You haven't the first idea what you think you do. I won't banter with you any longer, fact remains I can stand by and even prove to anyone widt a doubt that I am real. I am human, I know how hard it is everywhere, I won't do this to anyone not even my enemy if it were false. I'm reported right? Let's see if I get arrested or not? I can't cause I know and can prove what I am involved in.

Dannie

I received the exact letter in a e-mail with a different company-EZplaza.net from Allan Kent. I'm Staying clear.