+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2

    BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    BBZ Resource Mangement who sells these gas, grocery and merchandise rebate certificates is nothing but a scam and can be considered a ponzi scheme. The cost of their $500.00 gas, grocery and merchandise rebate certificate is $9.00. Now the customer has to spend $100.00 per month lets just say gas, the customer turns in $100.00 in receipts per month and BBZ Resource Management sends a $25.00 visa gift card to the customer. Now keep in mind the customer paid $9.00 for this certificate and can collect (20) $25.00 rebates. The program is for 20 months. Now on the 20th month the customer collects $500.00 in total visa gift cards, the customer paid $9.00 for this. Then each month BBZ Resource Management has to mail out the gift cards to the customer which in 20 months totals $8.40 in postage. So BBZ Resource Management just lost $499.40! Now how is this possible? Well what BBZ Resource Management relies on is constant sales by distributors to help pay for the scheduled visa gift cards to go out. Keep in mind when the customer sends in their first $100.00 in receipts, BBZ Resource Management states that your first gift card will arrive in 8-12 weeks. So you see how they are working this ponzi scheme? This is a clear ponzi scheme. The Vice President of BBZ Resource Management is Troy Warren. Go to Google search and punch in the name Troy Warren BBZ Resource Management and check the shady history of this individual. His name is on 2 attorney general sites and check out what they say about this Troy Warren. BBZ Resource Management gas, grocery and merchandise rebate certificate program is a Ponzi Scheme and should be investigated by the federal government. Quit ripping off people BBZ Resource Management and quit running your illegal schemes on the internet.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    As investigators continue their review of a Pinellas County company's free gas card program, another firm is looking to take its place — one run by a man with his own history of financial schemes, tax troubles and complaints.
    Troy Warren, 49, of Mesa, Ariz., and his BBZ Resource Management company have been flooding e-mail boxes in Florida and elsewhere with offers for a gas and grocery program much like that of the Largo-Clearwater based Tidewater Marketing Global Consultants.
    Tidewater is under state control and the subject of a criminal investigation for deceptive business practices. Today a state-appointed receiver is expected to issue his initial report about Tidewater, a company run by Seminole businesswoman Crystal M. Clark.
    Tidewater has failed to deliver thousands of gas cards promised to consumers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. BBZ says, unlike Tidewater, it delivers the promised product.
    But Warren, vice president of BBZ, has made promises before that he had trouble delivering on from companies he ran in Arizona, Florida and Nevada. Some of his past business deals resulted in:
    • A lawsuit by MasterCard International in 1991 that accused Warren and more than a dozen other defendants of taking millions from consumers through false offers of low-rate credit cards under a company they ran, called Listworld. The case was settled and dismissed.
    Listworld filed bankruptcy and reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, which shut the operation down for deceptive practices.
    • A bankruptcy filing that left Warren with a judgment for $1.9 million that he was declared responsible for in an order in 2006.
    • An order by the Arizona Corporation Commission that Warren pay $20,000 in restitution to investors for selling stock he did not register for a charitable Internet business, FreeFundRaisingPrograms.com Inc.
    • The Better Business Bureau gave Warren an "F" for his failed SearchBigDaddy.com Internet products and services business because of complaints, failure to respond to complaints and lack of business background.
    Warren also has been sued at least five times for failing to pay state and federal taxes in the tens of thousands of dollars, from the early 1990s to 2005.
    Through the office manager at BBZ, Warren declined to comment and referred all questions to his lawyer, Peter Gorski.
    Gorski did not comment about Warren's past business dealings but said BBZ's gas program is different from Tidewater's and is legitimate.
    "There are facial similarities," Gorski said, dismissing any comparison between Tidewater and BBZ. "We don't know what (Tidewater's) business plan is."
    Gorski would not explain BBZ's business plan.
    Tidewater sued Warren in U.S. District Court in Tampa in December. Tidewater accused Warren of unfair competition and counterfeiting, among other things, for "copying, distributing and misappropriating Tidewater's business information."
    In a response filed Thursday, BBZ denied all of Tidewater's allegations.
    BBZ's gas and grocery program is less than a year old, so it's unclear how well it works.
    The strategy is the same as Tidewater's:
    • Consumers receive a voucher from a retailer after a purchase or as an incentive for just visiting a store.
    • Each consumers must register his voucher and send in $100 worth of receipts for gas or groceries each month. In turn, he receives a $25 gift card until the full value of the voucher is reached.
    Salespeople for BBZ have been trying to coax brokers and marketing companies hurt by Tidewater's operations to switch to their vouchers.
    One of BBZ's brokers e-mailed a press release about its program, stating, "Gas and Grocery Headquarters, the leading provider of gas and grocery certificates, is looking to help companies that fell victim to a now defunct gas rebate program based in Largo, Florida.
    "It's an unfortunate situation … but we can help companies resolve the situation without having to come up with the full value of the certificates themselves and lose money," the release states.
    The failure of Tidewater's gas voucher program could cost retailers millions of dollars if they must make up for the undelivered gas cards. Retailers from tire retailers and travel agencies to car dealerships and electronics stores used the program.
    Hymie Orlin, one of BBZ's representatives through fuelandgroceryincentives.com, said his company is picking up Tidewater's clients.
    "We've taken over a lot of their accounts because of their issues," Orlin said. "We have a very solid program."
    Orlin has been trying to sell BBZ's gas and grocery vouchers to Don Dominguez, who as a tire and tire incentive broker bought Tidewater's vouchers only to discoverthe company was not paying customers what they were owed. Dominguez has been pressing retailers to beware the gas voucher programs and complained to the state Attorney General's Office to take action against Tidewater.
    "Several of the dealers that I'm associated with were approached by representatives of BBZ," Dominguez said. "And then I went on to investigate who BBZ was and what program they intended to replace (Tidewater's) program with, and it appears to me to be a very similar program."
    Dominguez has refused to participate in BBZ's program.
    Kevin Jackson of the Hillsborough Consumer Protection Agency said retailers and consumers should carefully consider getting involved in any program without understanding what is being offered and by whom.
    "Someone has to look at it and say, 'Man, this doesn't look right' or wait for some successful history," Jackson said. "Someone has got to ask some questions."
    Times researcher Shirl Kennedy contributed to this report. Ivan Penn can be reached at [email protected] or (727) 892-2332.


    [Last modified: Mar 06, 2009 12:09 AM]

  3. #3

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    You obviously haven't done your homework or you would know better than to write such garbage.

    BBZ sells advertising and they are a 4 year old company.

    When the $25 gift cards go out, offers from advertisers "ride along" in the envelopes. Advertisers pay handsomely for this as there is a 100% open rate of these envelopes vs.a 5% open rate for Valpak or money mailer type envelopes.

    Also, there are advertisements on their redemption websites that businesses pay money for.

    Also, there are survey questions asked during the registration process. The Yes answers are paired with companies like auto insurance or weight loss companies so they can make valuable offers to the person who requested information.

    These are just a few things that BBZ does to make money. There are more.

    As far as the VP goes, the reporter who wrote that crap Ivan Penn has a pending lawsuit against him for trespass and intrusion and hasn't done his homework either or he would not have wasted his time trying to compare a legitimate company to one that's out of business now due to bad business decisions.

    Get a clue and stop wasting your time hunting witches!

  4. #4

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    http://www.gannett.com/go/newswatch/...r/nw1014-6.htm

    Ivan Penn doesn't play by the rules?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    191

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by bbzsellsadvertising View Post
    You obviously haven't done your homework or you would know better than to write such garbage.

    BBZ sells advertising and they are a 4 year old company.

    When the $25 gift cards go out, offers from advertisers "ride along" in the envelopes. Advertisers pay handsomely for this as there is a 100% open rate of these envelopes vs.a 5% open rate for Valpak or money mailer type envelopes.

    Also, there are advertisements on their redemption websites that businesses pay money for.

    Also, there are survey questions asked during the registration process. The Yes answers are paired with companies like auto insurance or weight loss companies so they can make valuable offers to the person who requested information.

    These are just a few things that BBZ does to make money. There are more.

    As far as the VP goes, the reporter who wrote that crap Ivan Penn has a pending lawsuit against him for trespass and intrusion and hasn't done his homework either or he would not have wasted his time trying to compare a legitimate company to one that's out of business now due to bad business decisions.

    Get a clue and stop wasting your time hunting witches!
    Sooo....

    Since Parren Mitchell died in 2007, how about a link to the lawsuit still pending against Penn? For anyone that would like to read the actual interview/story that sparked this, here's the link:

    http://www.nathanielturner.com/parreninnursinghome.htm

    It seems Mitchell's nephew, that had control of his finances via a power of attorney was bleeding his uncle dry, and the uncle had no idea.

    Now, since you're such an ardent supporter of what you claim to be a fabulous company, how about identifying yourself, just to lend a bit of credence to your own statements.

    Jerry

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Ivan Penn himself is fraudulant. To be a good reporter/journalist, you in fact have to research. He seems like an angry child. Its true, the company (Incentive International) was having a few issues as far as getting the gift cards out. But, they were in the middle of an expansion to a new building and were over-whelmed and under-staffed (the reason for the move to their new buliding) So, to be a little patient is all one need do. Everything seems to be well on track for the company now that they are settling into their bigger building.

    I was once an Inpatient participant, but I made a simple phone call to the company & I can understand now.

    A quick message to Mr.Penn, make a phone call and ask question. Don't be rude and assume. Thats a horrible way to be.

    I assume that all reporters and journalists are doing their jobs correctly, not like you. See, assumption is a terrible thing!

    And besides that its a program you willingly PARTICIPATE in. If you cant participate nicely, then don't participate at all! :judges:



    Quote Originally Posted by bbzscam View Post
    As investigators continue their review of a Pinellas County company's free gas card program, another firm is looking to take its place — one run by a man with his own history of financial schemes, tax troubles and complaints.
    Troy Warren, 49, of Mesa, Ariz., and his BBZ Resource Management company have been flooding e-mail boxes in Florida and elsewhere with offers for a gas and grocery program much like that of the Largo-Clearwater based Tidewater Marketing Global Consultants.
    Tidewater is under state control and the subject of a criminal investigation for deceptive business practices. Today a state-appointed receiver is expected to issue his initial report about Tidewater, a company run by Seminole businesswoman Crystal M. Clark.
    Tidewater has failed to deliver thousands of gas cards promised to consumers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. BBZ says, unlike Tidewater, it delivers the promised product.
    But Warren, vice president of BBZ, has made promises before that he had trouble delivering on from companies he ran in Arizona, Florida and Nevada. Some of his past business deals resulted in:
    • A lawsuit by MasterCard International in 1991 that accused Warren and more than a dozen other defendants of taking millions from consumers through false offers of low-rate credit cards under a company they ran, called Listworld. The case was settled and dismissed.
    Listworld filed bankruptcy and reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, which shut the operation down for deceptive practices.
    • A bankruptcy filing that left Warren with a judgment for $1.9 million that he was declared responsible for in an order in 2006.
    • An order by the Arizona Corporation Commission that Warren pay $20,000 in restitution to investors for selling stock he did not register for a charitable Internet business, FreeFundRaisingPrograms.com Inc.
    • The Better Business Bureau gave Warren an "F" for his failed SearchBigDaddy.com Internet products and services business because of complaints, failure to respond to complaints and lack of business background.
    Warren also has been sued at least five times for failing to pay state and federal taxes in the tens of thousands of dollars, from the early 1990s to 2005.
    Through the office manager at BBZ, Warren declined to comment and referred all questions to his lawyer, Peter Gorski.
    Gorski did not comment about Warren's past business dealings but said BBZ's gas program is different from Tidewater's and is legitimate.
    "There are facial similarities," Gorski said, dismissing any comparison between Tidewater and BBZ. "We don't know what (Tidewater's) business plan is."
    Gorski would not explain BBZ's business plan.
    Tidewater sued Warren in U.S. District Court in Tampa in December. Tidewater accused Warren of unfair competition and counterfeiting, among other things, for "copying, distributing and misappropriating Tidewater's business information."
    In a response filed Thursday, BBZ denied all of Tidewater's allegations.
    BBZ's gas and grocery program is less than a year old, so it's unclear how well it works.
    The strategy is the same as Tidewater's:
    • Consumers receive a voucher from a retailer after a purchase or as an incentive for just visiting a store.
    • Each consumers must register his voucher and send in $100 worth of receipts for gas or groceries each month. In turn, he receives a $25 gift card until the full value of the voucher is reached.
    Salespeople for BBZ have been trying to coax brokers and marketing companies hurt by Tidewater's operations to switch to their vouchers.
    One of BBZ's brokers e-mailed a press release about its program, stating, "Gas and Grocery Headquarters, the leading provider of gas and grocery certificates, is looking to help companies that fell victim to a now defunct gas rebate program based in Largo, Florida.
    "It's an unfortunate situation … but we can help companies resolve the situation without having to come up with the full value of the certificates themselves and lose money," the release states.
    The failure of Tidewater's gas voucher program could cost retailers millions of dollars if they must make up for the undelivered gas cards. Retailers from tire retailers and travel agencies to car dealerships and electronics stores used the program.
    Hymie Orlin, one of BBZ's representatives through fuelandgroceryincentives.com, said his company is picking up Tidewater's clients.
    "We've taken over a lot of their accounts because of their issues," Orlin said. "We have a very solid program."
    Orlin has been trying to sell BBZ's gas and grocery vouchers to Don Dominguez, who as a tire and tire incentive broker bought Tidewater's vouchers only to discoverthe company was not paying customers what they were owed. Dominguez has been pressing retailers to beware the gas voucher programs and complained to the state Attorney General's Office to take action against Tidewater.
    "Several of the dealers that I'm associated with were approached by representatives of BBZ," Dominguez said. "And then I went on to investigate who BBZ was and what program they intended to replace (Tidewater's) program with, and it appears to me to be a very similar program."
    Dominguez has refused to participate in BBZ's program.
    Kevin Jackson of the Hillsborough Consumer Protection Agency said retailers and consumers should carefully consider getting involved in any program without understanding what is being offered and by whom.
    "Someone has to look at it and say, 'Man, this doesn't look right' or wait for some successful history," Jackson said. "Someone has got to ask some questions."
    Times researcher Shirl Kennedy contributed to this report. Ivan Penn can be reached at [email protected] or (727) 892-2332.


    [Last modified: Mar 06, 2009 12:09 AM]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Yep, BBZ Resource Management is a SCAM. See:

    http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/corporate/article1013129.ece
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/retail/article1011542.ece
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article981586.ece

    Also look at the comments to the articles to get more info. See also:

    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/862AD984458CA8CE862575E0008187C6?OpenDocument
    http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/06/22/daily33.html
    VP is Troy Warren
    President is Justin Elenburg

    Both are connected to other sleazy businesses and scams.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    The whole thing collapsed and letter from their VP Angela Smith who has screwed a lot of reps in the last month as far as commissions with a wide variety of excuses ...

    same woman who RAVED about BBZ and now reps all over the country are in deep shit with chargebacks, etc:

    Letter was sent out from Smith on June 14th to her base of brokers ....

    Over the past few days, through several resources, it has been made clear to me that Incentive International (formerly known as BBZ Resource Management) has gotten behind in sending out Visa cards to consumers.

    Although all brokers were told a short time ago that the reason for delays in delivering the cards stemmed from glue problems at the Visa facility in PA and that 3 batches sent to Visa never got printed, it has now become abundantly clear that those excuses were not true. It appears that the company is having difficulty delivering Visa cards in a timely manner and Michael Pouls, President of KidzIDz, has terminated the contract he had with Incentive International because of this.

    If you have made sales of certificates I know exactly what you are thinking... I thought the same thing... what the heck am I going to do now? I have customers with certificates in the hands of consumers and how are they going to get what they are entitled too? How is my business client going to react? Do I need an attorney?

    Please take a moment and a deep breath right now and try, just until you are finished reading this letter, to relax. And hopefully, afterwards you will see I have a solid plan in place to help each of you that plans to stay with me in this venture.

    I do not know to what extent Incentive International is behind. I can say that I have read an email from Troy to Michael Pouls saying they had 35,000 cards from Jan, Feb and up to March 15th that they needed to send.

    Based on this and other red flags that popped up for Michael within the first 60 days of him working with Incentive International, he has withdrawn all support and his company's good name from their deal.

    Michael has created an outstanding opportunity for the brokers and resellers that he became close to during those first 60-90 days. Our team is a large group of those and he has extended an invitation to work with him in his new venture. At the end of this email is a time for a call Michael will have with us all to explain the new program he has put in place.

    I will tell you now; I have already resigned my position with Incentive International (both brokerships) and fully intend to promote all the products and programs that Michael's company is offering.

    One reason why I am doing this is because Michael has the means to financially back this program personally. His personal guarantee is on this program. He has already purchased a $5 Million dollar Errors and Omissions Policy to protect us all. For those that do not know what an E & O policy is... just think of doctors who purchase malpractice insurance. An E & O Policy is the same thing for businesses such as ours.

    I am the most excited that I have even been over an opportunity and the new program will make each of us a true "Incentive Company" not just a rebate company because we will not only be able to offer rebate certificates, but other products as well.

    The following products are first in the lineup. Additional products will become available over time.

    1. KidzIDz - this is a kit with at least a $99 value. It includes a KidzIDz card, DNA kit, finger printing kit and more.

    2. Rebate certificates that will include: gas, groceries, pharmacy, retail, dining, sports, spas and movies.

    3. A Lifetime Travel Book - This book will include 15 travel opportunities for the consumer who gets it.

    4. Individual travel packages that will include all of those in the book above.

    5. And lots of other products in the future.

    As I said, these products truly make us a customer loyalty or incentive business offering quality products from the Cadillac of the industry... a company that has been around since 1987. They are a BBB Accredited Business with an "A" Rating. Unfortunately, Incentive International has dropped to an "F" Rating over the weekend.

    The changeover will be easy for anyone that is brand new or that has not made a sale yet. For those of you with customers already it will be a little tougher but I am here to help you through that part. I will work with you on a case-by-case basis for any client you are concerned about and Michael has pledged to hold Incentive International's feet to the fire to take care of all our customers.

    I want to ask you take the time to listen to the call on Monday.

    After that, if you decide NOT to continue in this business... I totally understand and I wish you well in all your future endeavors.

    But... if you decide to join me and start promoting these new products with Michael's support, then I will do everything in my power to help you be successful in this business.



    The call is:

    Monday, June 15th at 1:30 pm ET. Dial in is: 712-432-0800. Passcode: 504472#.

    I do apologize for the short notice. I will record the call and you can listen at your own convenience, but please be there if possible to hear all this first hand and to ask your questions.

    After listening to the call, email me and let me know your decision.

    Sincerely,
    Angela




    3317 S Higley Rd, Suite 114-266, Gilbert, AZ 85297, USA

    To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
    http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7AwsTBwst...a0LJxMLBwsHA==

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    This above message from Angela just sounds like another boatload of crap to me. I'm not interested in this garbage? I'm sure nobody else that got ripped off is interested either.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Well, BBZ declared bankruptcy. Their press release is below. It's all a bunch of crap. They are blaming it all on Pouls. How come they weren't filling their orders back in March, even BEFORE this agreement with Pouls? How come their operation is so dependant on ONE guy? What if they HADN'T reached this arrangement? Dont' tell me that by moving to a big building, that drained them of ALL their cash. They could just go back to a smaller building. They were only in the big bilding for 2-3 months. The whole thing is a boatload of crap. They took everyone's money up front and never intended to deliver on the back end. Their VP is Troy Warren who is a known crook. There isn't anything bad about Pouls that I've heard, so if it's those two guys's words against each other, who should we believe?

    Here's their sack of crap release:


    BBZ Resource Management, Inc. announced today that it has filed for Chapter 11 reorganization in order to preserve the value of its business for its creditors. BBZ also announced that immediately prior to its Chapter 11 filing, it entered into a new strategic relationship in order to preserve and maximize the value of its data mining business for the benefit of its creditors, business partners and other stakeholders.

    BBZ's historical business involved both the sale of rebate certificates and the accumulation and use of consumer data. Recent events surrounding BBZ's rebate certificate business necessitated BBZ's Chapter 11 filing. Early in 2009, BBZ entered into a 15-year contract with Kidz Idz, Inc. to purchase $345 million of rebate certificates from BBZ. Kidz Idz' performance under this contract was personally guaranteed by Michael Pouls, the owner of Kidz Idz. Relying upon that contract, BBZ entered into a long-term lease for a new fulfillment facility and hired new employees to deal with the exploding demand for the rebate certificates that BBZ sold. Rather than honor that contract, however, Kidz Idz and Mr. Pouls not only breached their obligations but also undertook what BBZ believes to be concerted campaign to co-opt the rebate certificate business and destroy BBZ. This effort culminated with the Pouls Parties filing a lawsuit on Thursday, June 25, 2009 falsely asserting that BBZ's business is a fraudulent "Ponzi" scheme. Ironically, that same day BBZ was working with outside counsel to prepare its own lawsuit against the Pouls Parties asserting their breaches of contract and other wrongful conduct.

    The damage to BBZs rebate certificate business from the Pouls Parties' conduct made it imperative that BBZ act to protect its consumer data mining business for the benefit of its creditors, business partners and other stakeholders. Accordingly, BBZ has entered into a contract with an industry leader to take that business forward in exchange for BBZ receiving a share of the business's revenues. This new relationship will form the foundation of BBZ's anticipated Chapter 11 plan of reorganization.

    In the meantime, BBZ has suspended sales, activations, and redemption of rebate certificates, as well as gift card distribution. Consumers awaiting gift cards or holding certificates are encouraged not to contact the businesses or brokers that sold or gave away the certificates, as suspension of this program is beyond their control. BBZ is committed to honoring its obligations and will be working diligently with its outside professionals in the Chapter 11 process to maximize the return to its creditors.

    Inquiries may be sent to BBZ's new mailing address: PO Box 11000, Mesa AZ 85214-1100.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Ok...now that i am up to speed about this whole Jerry Springer backwards scam I have a few questions. First off What Now? I've been sending Receipts since August of 2008 was told Florida Attorney General was now controlling the situation. Is there a group of victims looking to sue? It's doubtful we have as much legal claim as the retailers that handed out these voucher deals or are they just as liable (I received my $500 gas Rebate deal from Ashley Furniture)? Next question..If there is going to be a lawsuit should I continue to attempt to send receipts to this fraudulent BS company until I've reached my obligation? If anyone knows where I should go next please inform me.

    IndyEvans

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    My daughter's daycare sold these as a fundraiser. We sold them to friends and family at 25 bucks a pop. Some of our friends bought more than one. How embarassing!

  13. #13

    Re: BBZ Resource Management Gas Rebate Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyEvans View Post
    Ok...now that i am up to speed about this whole Jerry Springer backwards scam I have a few questions. First off What Now? I've been sending Receipts since August of 2008 was told Florida Attorney General was now controlling the situation. Is there a group of victims looking to sue? It's doubtful we have as much legal claim as the retailers that handed out these voucher deals or are they just as liable (I received my $500 gas Rebate deal from Ashley Furniture)? Next question..If there is going to be a lawsuit should I continue to attempt to send receipts to this fraudulent BS company until I've reached my obligation? If anyone knows where I should go next please inform me.

    IndyEvans
    I've been sending them in since February. I sent an email a month ago asking where my cards were. I was sent a response saying they were behind, but I could call them anytime. The number is disconnected. I just saw on the local news that some of the businesses (in Missouri) were honoring the remaining vouchers. A lot of tax places were advertising the "free groceries" and instead of allowing it to harm their business further, they're honoring them.

Similar Threads

  1. Rebate Processing-this may be a scam....(repost)
    By bishoujokogal in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. Scam Resource
    By rrs1899 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:12 PM
  3. Is rebate processing a scam?
    By cautiousone in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Is Resource-a-day scam or not
    By santan25 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 11:35 AM
  5. InnoVest Resource Management's:
    By rimmon3 in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •