+ Reply to Thread

United Wealth Institute, Utah and now Nevada!

United Wealth Institute
    6045 S. Fort Apache Road
    Suite #110
    Las Vegas, NV. 89148
    800-423-9161

This is not a new company. This company may appear new but it isn't. This company originally started off in Utah as: Dynamic Wealth Academy 1787 East Ft. Union Blvd.
    Suite 112 Salt Lake City, UT. 84121

After Dynamic Wealth Academy this company just moved to another location and slapped a new name on their company. There have been 3 other names for this company in Utah.

Platinum Wealth Group
    6905 So. 1300 E.
    Suite 130 Midvale, UT. 84047
    888-978-0994

Fortune Academy
    1192 East Draper Parkway
    Suite 513 Draper, UT. 84020

Academy of Wealth Sandy, UT.

Each one of these companies are really one and the same. They offer the same scam repackaged under a new look. The co-founder of United Wealth Institute is G. C. Hess. The co-founder of Dynamic Wealth Academy is Carlton Hess. Coincidence? No.

If United Wealth Institute is a new company, than why do they use the exact testimonials word for word as Platinum Wealth Group and Fortune Academy? Coincidence? No. United Wealth Institute is trying to deceive and lie to everyone. Don't fall for their deception. There have been many disatisfied people with this company, don't be another statistic. This company is bad. Whatever you get in the mail from this company, do yourself a favor and shred it.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-27-2009 at 03:44 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Re: The scam from Utah, moves into Nevada

I have dealt with this company before when they were known as Fortune Academy.

This company offers a home business ownership that deals with defaulted home loans. Their system seems rather easy and straight forward in the introductory letter that they send out. The materials are also inexpensive $9.95 for a book and a DVD is what I paid for, now the book and DVD is $8.95.

They have an exclusive three step system. Find the defaulted loan, list it for free on their website, and get paid ASAP. They fail to provide the website address in the materials that are purchased. The company requests at least $2,000 - $3,000 or more just to get started with them. They fail to mention this bit of information in any of the materials. United Wealth Institute is using deception in their business practices. When I dealt with Fortune Academy they would deny even knowing Platinum Wealth Group. Yet they offer the same materials, word for word, and I had also received two phone calls from company representatives from Fortune Academy calling from a phone # listed for Platinum Wealth Group.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 03-25-2009 at 02:57 PM.

What difference does any of that make and how does it make it a scam? Once again, you get an introductory package. If you don't like it retunr it and get your money back. What about that is a scam? So what if they have different names? Thats not illegal! and its not a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by stanlystones View Post
    What difference does any of that make and how does it make it a scam? Once again, you get an introductory package. If you don't like it retunr it and get your money back. What about that is a scam? So what if they have different names? Thats not illegal! and its not a scam!

I have to agree with this.... i received their book and dvd also... never went further than that.... but I know in my business I have to change up the marketing regurlarly because it seems that the results on my marketing die over time and you have to switch it up. When I marketing shaving gel in the past... I would switch up the name and packaging and sales would go up... It's still the same quality product.. sometimes people just want to try something new. It's normal in marketing.....

I don't know... did they actually scam you? Maybe i missed it....

Quote Originally Posted by stanlystones View Post
    Apparently, you have not done your homework on this company. I've provided the information and my experience with this company. It's not my fault that you don't understand.

If I don't like the introductory package, I can return it and get my money back. WOW! NO SHIT Einstein!

Changing names isn't illegal, but you are an idiot.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 01-28-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenwithall View Post
    I have to agree with this.... i received their book and dvd also... never went further than that.... but I know in my business I have to change up the marketing regurlarly because it seems that the results on my marketing die over time and you have to switch it up. When I marketing shaving gel in the past... I would switch up the name and packaging and sales would go up... It's still the same quality product.. sometimes people just want to try something new. It's normal in marketing.....

I don't know... did they actually scam you? Maybe i missed it....
    They tried to scam me for $3,000.

This same phone number (800-423-9161) appears on a promotion with the following name:

The United Institute
    6905 South 1300 East, Suite 228
    Midvale, UT 84047

They are asking for $8.95 for a Home Business Ownership Kit. It also talks about profiting from the foreclosure market. The problem I have is that you google this name and address and nothing comes up, good or bad. If people are making money with this company wouldn't there be some happy people posting about their positive experiences? If it's such a good thing, why change names, addresses. Yes I understand the marketing thing, changing the color or the packaging, but changing the entire identity to avoid being traced back to the other companies smells of a scam. Can someone post a URL of the website where they supposedly list the foreclosures for sale? In order for someone to make money doing this, someone else has to buy them right? well why is their website such a big secret? what if I want to buy a foreclosure from them? Why not list that sight in their marketing material? They are going to such trouble to mail all these promotions, why not include the website and possibly reach more buyers for the foreclosures? They are definitely hiding something.
    Last edited by jloc803; 03-18-2010 at 07:31 PM.

This is a company, or rather a group of people in UT, that have been stealing money from consumers for years.

All anyone has to do is check them out with the BBB.
    Check all of their prior names and their current names.

They have a call center set up in Salt Lake City, UT that up-sells all of the buyers and then delvers crap.

They are thieves and they have been in business since 2006.

It is a very simple matter to check them out using their various names and you will discover what they do now and what they have been doing in the past (stealing money from people).

They do not believe that it is wrong to steal money from people. That is why Utah is the scam capitol of the United States. (Google Utah Scams) it will take you days to read through all of it!
    Last edited by gregw2; 12-08-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

United Wealth
    6905 South 1300 East
    Suite 228
    Midvale, UT. 84047
    800-423-9161

The scammers from Utah who moved to Nevada are now back in Utah.
    Will they never learn?

This company keeps threatening to ruin my Father in law's credit for rejecting their package. We were able to show him all of the info from this website and other sites to convince him it is a scam. They target the ederly and need to be arrested for harassment and fraud. Do not falll for their sleezy sales pitch. They are out to steal money from people who are vulnerable.

Save time and frustration:
    Go to a local large real estate company, and ask about foreclosed homes in the area OR watch the newspaper for foreclosure auctions.

There, I saved you $9 USD :angel:
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    United Wealth
    6905 South 1300 East
    Suite 228
    Midvale, UT. 84047
    800-423-9161

The scammers from Utah who moved to Nevada are now back in Utah.
    Will they never learn?
    Thank you for your persistent comments. Sorry that they weren't the kind of company they said they were. You stopped them from scamming this elderly person. Thanks!:spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by newseeker2 View Post
    Thank you for your persistent comments. Sorry that they weren't the kind of company they said they were. You stopped them from scamming this elderly person. Thanks!:spin2:
    You are very welcome newseeker2!

I also received one of their ads (from G. C. Hess, 6045 S. Fort Apache Rd., Las Vegas, NV. I considered it suspect as soon as I read "We do all the work.You can find one a day, one a week or 20 a day...Race, sex, income level, education...none of that matters. This is an equal opportunity business...In the time you spent reading this letter, you could have potentially found 5-10 deals worth several thousand dollars each." So Hess is saying anyone with a pulse can make hundreds of thousands without knowing anything or doing anything. Anyone can get something for nothing. Anyone can suspend the laws of cause and effect which have been operative since day one. Getting out-put independent of in-put is not reality. What successful person ever claimed they got out-put without in-put, or that fortune wasn't a factor? People who have been around the block know different, regard such letters as nonsense and deception, and throw them in the trash.