+ Reply to Thread

American Income Life Little Rock/Maumelle, AR

If you are looking for a serious career that is long term, rewarding, and fun...do not consider American Income Life!!! This company is definately a SCAM. I was there for 1 year, promoted couple of times, hired several people and worked 75-80 hours a week for nothing in the end. The turnover ratio there has got to be 99.9%....I sacrificed my life, family and health for their empty promises and I feel that I have wasted an entire year of my life for this pathetic company. Upper management there are crooks and complete idiots. They don't care about you or your family....Please take my word for it.....AIL, especially in Little Rock/Maumelle, AR is a scam and is the worst company to even consider working for.

Re: American Income Life Little Rock/Maumelle, AR

Quote Originally Posted by tyger View Post
    If you are looking for a serious career that is long term, rewarding, and fun...do not consider American Income Life!!! This company is definately a SCAM. I was there for 1 year, promoted couple of times, hired several people and worked 75-80 hours a week for nothing in the end. The turnover ratio there has got to be 99.9%....I sacrificed my life, family and health for their empty promises and I feel that I have wasted an entire year of my life for this pathetic company. Upper management there are crooks and complete idiots. They don't care about you or your family....Please take my word for it.....AIL, especially in Little Rock/Maumelle, AR is a scam and is the worst company to even consider working for.
    Amen Brother!