+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 38

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    School teachers have become perfect representatives of the sickest, most liberal part of society. Every single thing that can be said about them as a group is a direct reflection of the liberal agenda in action.

    School teachers are rabidly protected by a powerful union. Now, it is not THIS unions purpose to protect teachers from abuses by employers--quite the contrary. It is their sole purpose to protect teachers from any semblance of accountability. They have successfully fought against any kind of standardized testing to measure teaching ability. They have successfully fought for shorter periods before tenure is achieved. And teachers, like all liberals, have rewarded their leaders with sheep-like obedience --even going so far as to vote against controlling their own political donations. Only a sad and stupid creature gives up the right to control it's own money, but there millions of liberals were at the polls--happily suckling at the teat of non-achievement.

    Our schools are a small vision of a horrific future of liberal control. High achievers are routinely physically beaten by thugs who roam the corridors with impunity. After all, they are just misunderstood! Liberals do not believe in punishment--indeed, they spend large portions of their lives concerned about the 'rights' of murderous scum and child molesters. How can these creatures help to teach children to take responsibility when they don't believe in the concept?

    Only liberals could imagine an environment of 'learning' where NO ONE is held accountable for progress. They want to abolish the grade system because they think that some students might feel left out when others are recognized for their excellence and hard work. Hard work. What a concept. In Europe, the liberal utopia, professionals do not want to work more than 25 hours a week. They require at least 10 weeks of vacation a year. Vermin will riot for weeks at the mere threat of being required to earn their income or be fired. Whether this actually assists vermin in their job search is unknown. This is why Europe is weak and why it is failing. They have no work ethic and are offended by the mere suggestion that they should provide some product or service to the rest of society. Only liberals could conceive of such a system. This is what our teachers want OUR children to grow up to be...weak.

    Liberals believe that people should not be held responsible for their actions and that someone or something else is always to blame when a person injures another or fails in some way. Meanwhile, they ensure the failings of their captive political groups by assisting in placing blame everywhere but on the people themselves. The increasingly relentless failure of African-Americans in America is a direct reflection of the 'success' of the liberal plan.

    While immigrants, legal and otherwise, cross the border, hold two jobs, buy nice homes and cars, raise nice families--all while learning another language--liberal politicians and the soulless leadership of the NAACP and other black leaders continue to convince many blacks that 'whitey' is keepin' them down...even though more money is spent per student in D.C. than in any other city in America. Interestingly, these students also have the lowest test scores in the country. Clearly, something far more insidious than the 'bell curve' is at work here.

    At least it is inevitable that liberals will eventually lose the Hispanic vote--they are against everything these people believe in. You know--God, family, work, those kinds of things.

    And lets not forget the holy grail of liberalism--legal sex with children. They are slowly moving the legal system in their direction by 'normalizing' , or making routine, these incidents of child rape. They are starting to get non-jail-time sentences, which encourages more of the same behavior. Female school teachers are leaders in this movement. These women are constantly being caught raping children, as liberals laugh it off as just a part of growing up. "Wish I had a teacher like that!", they say, because they are sick in what passes for their souls.

    Liberals are simply against people earning their way. They believe that losing is a noble pursuit, and that hard work and achievement is wrong. That is why they hate this country so much--because 'winning' and 'achievement' is what we do.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Ya, it's pretty sick in California. I recommend moving to Texas or putting your kid in private school. In Texas a parent can still intimidate a school board.

    Oh, Pwrone I have the word for you when you describe your kind of liberal. It's called neoliberal. I read about it in an article. Would you please consider using that term instead?

    Thanks,

    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    359

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    God will you just shut up already!

    Why have you not thrown yourself out a window yet?

    Jesus H Cha-Rist!
    No! We can't all just "Get Along!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    School teachers have become perfect representatives of the sickest, most liberal part of society. Every single thing that can be said about them as a group is a direct reflection of the liberal agenda in action.

    School teachers are rabidly protected by a powerful union. Now, it is not THIS unions purpose to protect teachers from abuses by employers--quite the contrary. It is their sole purpose to protect teachers from any semblance of accountability. They have successfully fought against any kind of standardized testing to measure teaching ability. They have successfully fought for shorter periods before tenure is achieved. And teachers, like all liberals, have rewarded their leaders with sheep-like obedience --even going so far as to vote against controlling their own political donations. Only a sad and stupid creature gives up the right to control it's own money, but there millions of liberals were at the polls--happily suckling at the teat of non-achievement.

    Our schools are a small vision of a horrific future of liberal control. High achievers are routinely physically beaten by thugs who roam the corridors with impunity. After all, they are just misunderstood! Liberals do not believe in punishment--indeed, they spend large portions of their lives concerned about the 'rights' of murderous scum and child molesters. How can these creatures help to teach children to take responsibility when they don't believe in the concept?

    Only liberals could imagine an environment of 'learning' where NO ONE is held accountable for progress. They want to abolish the grade system because they think that some students might feel left out when others are recognized for their excellence and hard work. Hard work. What a concept. In Europe, the liberal utopia, professionals do not want to work more than 25 hours a week. They require at least 10 weeks of vacation a year. Vermin will riot for weeks at the mere threat of being required to earn their income or be fired. Whether this actually assists vermin in their job search is unknown. This is why Europe is weak and why it is failing. They have no work ethic and are offended by the mere suggestion that they should provide some product or service to the rest of society. Only liberals could conceive of such a system. This is what our teachers want OUR children to grow up to be...weak.

    Liberals believe that people should not be held responsible for their actions and that someone or something else is always to blame when a person injures another or fails in some way. Meanwhile, they ensure the failings of their captive political groups by assisting in placing blame everywhere but on the people themselves. The increasingly relentless failure of African-Americans in America is a direct reflection of the 'success' of the liberal plan.

    While immigrants, legal and otherwise, cross the border, hold two jobs, buy nice homes and cars, raise nice families--all while learning another language--liberal politicians and the soulless leadership of the NAACP and other black leaders continue to convince many blacks that 'whitey' is keepin' them down...even though more money is spent per student in D.C. than in any other city in America. Interestingly, these students also have the lowest test scores in the country. Clearly, something far more insidious than the 'bell curve' is at work here.

    At least it is inevitable that liberals will eventually lose the Hispanic vote--they are against everything these people believe in. You know--God, family, work, those kinds of things.

    And lets not forget the holy grail of liberalism--legal sex with children. They are slowly moving the legal system in their direction by 'normalizing' , or making routine, these incidents of child rape. They are starting to get non-jail-time sentences, which encourages more of the same behavior. Female school teachers are leaders in this movement. These women are constantly being caught raping children, as liberals laugh it off as just a part of growing up. "Wish I had a teacher like that!", they say, because they are sick in what passes for their souls.

    Liberals are simply against people earning their way. They believe that losing is a noble pursuit, and that hard work and achievement is wrong. That is why they hate this country so much--because 'winning' and 'achievement' is what we do.

    could you please for the benefit of us intoxicated or just plain trailor park trash explain what your actual gripe is in 10 words or less!?is it the FEAR OF SERVITUDE!?the fear of NO LOVE IN THE HEART means S H I T FOR A L I F E!?as you aptly observe the facts of the world!?(HOW IT WORKS!?)hehe!!and romans 2 says....therefore.thou art unexcusable O MAN!!whoever thou art that judgest,for wherein thou condemn another thou judgest thyself,for thou that judgest doeth the same things.........OK!!bad move lexx!!you just includith yourself in this critique!?(WHO KNEW)hehe!!but as to winning and achievement!?what lofty definition does this include!?the persuits of the wealthy and privelidged!?money is the measure of rightness and right to life!?did you see the movie "the green mile"!?!hehe!!AND THEN!!by what example would you replace the teachings you so adamantly oppose!?and if you have a plan,why is it NOT PERSONAL!?why is it a RANT!?this only shows you have no clue as WHAT TO DO!?this also shows you have a PERSONALLY favorable AGENDA to PROFIT FROM!?not an idealistic cause to APPLY your SELF TOO!?your a total PHONY!?that calls to other PHONYS!?the UNHUMAN claiming to be be SUPERIOR!?what is your FEAR!?I WILL TELL YOU!!the same fear WE ALL HAVE!!NOT KNOWING THE LOVE OF GOD!?hehe!!ever see the movie........tradin places!?think aboudit!?but guess what!!this is the good ol' USA!! no one has to do S H I T until SOMEONE MAKES THEM RIGHT!?so king of the hill/hood rules!?and there groupys!?and by the way......thanks for POOping as USUAL!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-06-2006 at 09:25 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    It would be great if all of us appreciated what we have in this country, and understood that our greatness as a people and a society does not depend on which party is in power. Our way of life and our freedoms are envied the world over and free-market capitalism is what drives our incredibly successful economy. It does not matter who is in office, there will be scandal--some of them real, some of them political ploys. WHO CARES??

    The thing we should care about is enabling our children to BE children for as long as possible. Things like violence and pornography are meant to be viewed and heard by adults, not children. Even though the filth is overwhelming us, we should at least make the attempt to slow the spread of it. Commenting on it, exposing it, is just a mild way to combat it. Election results consistently prove that ignorance and apathy are the best friends that the far-left agenda has.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    It would be great if all of us appreciated what we have in this country, and understood that our greatness as a people and a society does not depend on which party is in power. Our way of life and our freedoms are envied the world over and free-market capitalism is what drives our incredibly successful economy. It does not matter who is in office, there will be scandal--some of them real, some of them political ploys. WHO CARES??

    The thing we should care about is enabling our children to BE children for as long as possible. Things like violence and pornography are meant to be viewed and heard by adults, not children. Even though the filth is overwhelming us, we should at least make the attempt to slow the spread of it. Commenting on it, exposing it, is just a mild way to combat it. Election results consistently prove that ignorance and apathy are the best friends that the far-left agenda has.
    If it doesn't matter who is in office or what party dominates congress why then make a point of bashing liberals? Aren't you just contradicting yourself?

    If the far-left is whose agenda is being promoted and passed doesn't it stand to reason that somewhere up in Washington those that say they stand for things the "right" stand for are lying? When it's the "right" that hold the power one would think that they would be the ones who are controlling ANY agendas to pass on to children. They are the ones currently making up the rules our teachers must go by for the last 5 years. That being the case, I think it more likely that it's the "right" is protecting and determining what the teachers teach and not the liberals.

    By the way, you are crazy if you think unions are a bad thing. There may be bad leadership in some unions but as a whole unions do more good for their members than bad. JMO.

    Lady Mod

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    51

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    If it doesn't matter who is in office or what party dominates congress why then make a point of bashing liberals? Aren't you just contradicting yourself?

    If the far-left is whose agenda is being promoted and passed doesn't it stand to reason that somewhere up in Washington those that say they stand for things the "right" stand for are lying? When it's the "right" that hold the power one would think that they would be the ones who are controlling ANY agendas to pass on to children. They are the ones currently making up the rules our teachers must go by for the last 5 years. That being the case, I think it more likely that it's the "right" is protecting and determining what the teachers teach and not the liberals.

    By the way, you are crazy if you think unions are a bad thing. There may be bad leadership in some unions but as a whole unions do more good for their members than bad. JMO.

    Lady Mod
    I didn't read what pwrone wrote because I refuse to read any long posts on these boards. However, I agree with the title of his post. I also agree that all Unions are bad and should be done away with. Just look at what happened here in Conn recently with Sikorsky. These whinning, greedy s.o.b.s that went on strike at Sikorsky for over 6 weeks recently were complaining about having to pay a little more for health insurance, and that their raises are too low. The average worker at a UTC facility in CT makes around $60K/year. Sikorsky even considered moving operations out of state into PA. So, in the end, UTC agreed to a higher pay raise percentage and a little extra bonus, but kept left the insurance costs as is. Bottom line, the workers lost out on over 6 weeks of pay and are not much better off then when they started. They should have all been fired and replaced IMO.

    The unions here in CT make it hard to attract new businesses to come here because CT has a reputation of having the most powerful unions in the country.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFusion
    I didn't read what pwrone wrote because I refuse to read any long posts on these boards. However, I agree with the title of his post. I also agree that all Unions are bad and should be done away with. Just look at what happened here in Conn recently with Sikorsky. These whinning, greedy s.o.b.s that went on strike at Sikorsky for over 6 weeks recently were complaining about having to pay a little more for health insurance, and that their raises are too low. The average worker at a UTC facility in CT makes around $60K/year. Sikorsky even considered moving operations out of state into PA. So, in the end, UTC agreed to a higher pay raise percentage and a little extra bonus, but kept left the insurance costs as is. Bottom line, the workers lost out on over 6 weeks of pay and are not much better off then when they started. They should have all been fired and replaced IMO.

    The unions here in CT make it hard to attract new businesses to come here because CT has a reputation of having the most powerful unions in the country.
    It's not hurting business in California. There may be some bad leadership in some of the unions but the electrical union is a very strong union. It provides insurance, retirement and safe working conditions as well as better pay than non-union companies. So, if non-union companies really want to do away with unions they might want to consider raising their standards and meet the benefits that unions provide. If unions were a bad thing, they wouldn't have such strong memberships and they would fade away. No one has to join a union. Unions make sure that workers voices are heard. Much like voting is supposed to make the voice of the people heard. If you want good pay, join a union.

    I am definitely Pro-union. But as I pointed out, whether good or bad, it may have a lot to do with the type of union.

    Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 04-07-2006 at 06:13 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    359

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFusion
    I also agree that all Unions are bad and should be done away with. ...

    The unions here in CT make it hard to attract new businesses to come here because CT has a reputation of having the most powerful unions in the country.
    Unions, on a good note, are the last bastion of strength against corporate exploitation of workers. They are needed as long as there is greed in upper management.

    Unions, on a bad note, can be viscious carnivores that have the potential of sifling economic progress and the advancement of a company's (or even industry's) long term goals. They have been known to be as corrupt, if not more corrupt than the forces they go to war with.

    In the end, anything that goes beyond it's goals of validly representing and serving people is wrong and corrupt. The same could be said for the police.. good cops and bad cops. But there is not a good enough argument created to do away with both with broad sweeping generalities.

    So there.
    No! We can't all just "Get Along!"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    51

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    Unions, on a good note, are the last bastion of strength against corporate exploitation of workers. They are needed as long as there is greed in upper management.

    Unions, on a bad note, can be viscious carnivores that have the potential of sifling economic progress and the advancement of a company's (or even industry's) long term goals. They have been known to be as corrupt, if not more corrupt than the forces they go to war with.

    In the end, anything that goes beyond it's goals of validly representing and serving people is wrong and corrupt. The same could be said for the police.. good cops and bad cops. But there is not a good enough argument created to do away with both with broad sweeping generalities.

    So there.
    I guess I can see both sides. However, there needs to be some kind of standard put into place with these unions because they really do affect certain company's decisions whether to open shop in a particular state, ie: Connecticut.

    The way I see it is that Unions are just another organization that can contain corruption. Also, if there were no unions, if someone was working a job that didn't pay as much as they would like they are free to find another one.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFusion
    I guess I can see both sides. However, there needs to be some kind of standard put into place with these unions because they really do affect certain company's decisions whether to open shop in a particular state, ie: Connecticut.

    The way I see it is that Unions are just another organization that can contain corruption. Also, if there were no unions, if someone was working a job that didn't pay as much as they would like they are free to find another one.
    We have to eliminate corruption at the highest levels and work down. Corporations are just brimming over with corruption, or there would be no need for unions. The government is brimming over with corruptions, congress who was to act as the people's union of sorts has let it's workers down.

    Now, wouldn't it be interesting to organize a Nation wide strike against all corporations and the government? Everyone nationwide go on strike, carry banners and signs and didn't show up for work.

    It would be interesting but they would call it "terrorism" and start shooting at us. Our best recourse at this time still lies in voting all these idiots out. ALL of them. And if they don't do what is right for the people who put them in office, get them out of office too.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    51

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    We have to eliminate corruption at the highest levels and work down. Corporations are just brimming over with corruption, or there would be no need for unions. The government is brimming over with corruptions, congress who was to act as the people's union of sorts has let it's workers down.

    Now, wouldn't it be interesting to organize a Nation wide strike against all corporations and the government? Everyone nationwide go on strike, carry banners and signs and didn't show up for work.

    It would be interesting but they would call it "terrorism" and start shooting at us. Our best recourse at this time still lies in voting all these idiots out. ALL of them. And if they don't do what is right for the people who put them in office, get them out of office too.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod
    I'm really just thinking of staying home next election. There are really no Republicans worthy of my vote now. I can vote Democrat, but that would not solve any problems, only make problems worse IMO. Until someone runs who is worthy of voting for I'll be staying home. Thank you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    School teachers have become perfect representatives of the sickest, most liberal part of society. Every single thing that can be said about them as a group is a direct reflection of the liberal agenda in action.

    School teachers are rabidly protected by a powerful union. Now, it is not THIS unions purpose to protect teachers from abuses by employers--quite the contrary. It is their sole purpose to protect teachers from any semblance of accountability. They have successfully fought against any kind of standardized testing to measure teaching ability. They have successfully fought for shorter periods before tenure is achieved. And teachers, like all liberals, have rewarded their leaders with sheep-like obedience --even going so far as to vote against controlling their own political donations. Only a sad and stupid creature gives up the right to control it's own money, but there millions of liberals were at the polls--happily suckling at the teat of non-achievement.

    Our schools are a small vision of a horrific future of liberal control. High achievers are routinely physically beaten by thugs who roam the corridors with impunity. After all, they are just misunderstood! Liberals do not believe in punishment--indeed, they spend large portions of their lives concerned about the 'rights' of murderous scum and child molesters. How can these creatures help to teach children to take responsibility when they don't believe in the concept?

    Only liberals could imagine an environment of 'learning' where NO ONE is held accountable for progress. They want to abolish the grade system because they think that some students might feel left out when others are recognized for their excellence and hard work. Hard work. What a concept. In Europe, the liberal utopia, professionals do not want to work more than 25 hours a week. They require at least 10 weeks of vacation a year. Vermin will riot for weeks at the mere threat of being required to earn their income or be fired. Whether this actually assists vermin in their job search is unknown. This is why Europe is weak and why it is failing. They have no work ethic and are offended by the mere suggestion that they should provide some product or service to the rest of society. Only liberals could conceive of such a system. This is what our teachers want OUR children to grow up to be...weak.

    Liberals believe that people should not be held responsible for their actions and that someone or something else is always to blame when a person injures another or fails in some way. Meanwhile, they ensure the failings of their captive political groups by assisting in placing blame everywhere but on the people themselves. The increasingly relentless failure of African-Americans in America is a direct reflection of the 'success' of the liberal plan.

    While immigrants, legal and otherwise, cross the border, hold two jobs, buy nice homes and cars, raise nice families--all while learning another language--liberal politicians and the soulless leadership of the NAACP and other black leaders continue to convince many blacks that 'whitey' is keepin' them down...even though more money is spent per student in D.C. than in any other city in America. Interestingly, these students also have the lowest test scores in the country. Clearly, something far more insidious than the 'bell curve' is at work here.

    At least it is inevitable that liberals will eventually lose the Hispanic vote--they are against everything these people believe in. You know--God, family, work, those kinds of things.

    And lets not forget the holy grail of liberalism--legal sex with children. They are slowly moving the legal system in their direction by 'normalizing' , or making routine, these incidents of child rape. They are starting to get non-jail-time sentences, which encourages more of the same behavior. Female school teachers are leaders in this movement. These women are constantly being caught raping children, as liberals laugh it off as just a part of growing up. "Wish I had a teacher like that!", they say, because they are sick in what passes for their souls.

    Liberals are simply against people earning their way. They believe that losing is a noble pursuit, and that hard work and achievement is wrong. That is why they hate this country so much--because 'winning' and 'achievement' is what we do.

    What's horrifying about this is that this profoundly deluded right-wing nut might have kids himself. If so, you can be sure he's busily polluting an impressionable mind with his fascist sewage on a daily basis. Hopefully, the intellectuals in the educational system may be able to, at least, neutralize some of the poisonous diet of Soviet style stew and dominionist Kool-Aid he's, undoubtedly, regularly serving his kid and save some of the others unlucky enough to be born into the households of these demented fascist freaks from hell. People should be required to first pass a battery of tests and be licensed to have kids.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-07-2006 at 07:59 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    What's horrifying about this is that this profoundly deluded right-wing nut might have kids himself. If so, you can be sure he's busily polluting an impressionable mind with his fascist sewage on a daily basis. Hopefully, the intellectuals in the educational system may be able to, at least, neutralize some of the poisonous diet of Soviet style stew and dominionist Kool-Aid he's, undoubtedly, regularly serving his kid and save some of the others unlucky enough to be born into the households of these demented fascist freaks from hell. People should be required to first pass a battery of tests and be licensed to have kids.
    Hello All,

    While, I am not one to bash and attack, I must say I agree with DChristie.

    The anger, irrational thought, and willful ignorance shown by the author of this thread, is frightening. I believe in his profile, the author states he is a father.

    People, this is where is starts. How we shape, nurture and show by example, the correct path, on which, children become, happy, productive, and well adjusted adults.

    The author's stance is more frightening, then George Bush, Dick Cheney, or Osama Bin Laden, combined. His attitude is not isolated to this board. His kids have either heard him talking this way, or if still at home, hear this soul destroying, intelligence damaging, verbal white squall.

    I am probably going to get a censure for this, but it has to be said; The author of this thread, is a menace. :mad:

    DeeDee1965

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965

    I am probably going to get a censure for this, but it has to be said; The author of this thread, is a menace. :mad:

    DeeDee1965

    You haven't said anything to censure. You are fine. :D

    Lady Mod

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: LIBERALS are TEACHING our CHILDREN---by example

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    What's horrifying about this is that this profoundly deluded right-wing nut might have kids himself. If so, you can be sure he's busily polluting an impressionable mind with his fascist sewage on a daily basis. Hopefully, the intellectuals in the educational system may be able to, at least, neutralize some of the poisonous diet of Soviet style stew and dominionist Kool-Aid he's, undoubtedly, regularly serving his kid and save some of the others unlucky enough to be born into the households of these demented fascist freaks from hell. People should be required to first pass a battery of tests and be licensed to have kids.

    Anything specific you disagree with, or just throwin' insults as per usual? Ain't much there that isn't easily proven...step up or step down.

Similar Threads

  1. Teaching f**got history to children
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. How Liberals Ruin Their Children
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:08 PM
  3. Filthy Liberals Stealing From Children
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:32 AM
  4. More 'Liberals Stealing from Children's Charities'
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:26 PM
  5. Teaching proper English or Teaching Propaganda?
    By DeeDee1965 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 12:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, abolish, abused, abusers, accepted, accountability, accused, achievement, act, acted, action, actions, add, administration, admit, admitted, adult, advance, advertising, africa, african, age, agendas, ages, agreed, agreement, aid, aide, ain, alcohol, allowing, amendment, america, andrea, annual, another, apartment, applicants, appreciated, approval, april, army, art, article, asian, assault, associated press, association, ation, attacked, attacking, attention, attitude, attorney general, author, authority, baby, bad, ban, banned, based, basic, basketball, bastard, battery, beat, bed, beer, benefits, bet, better, bin, blame, blaming, blowing, blue, boards, boca, bonus, book, border, borders, bowl, boy, break, breakdown, breaks, bristol, british, bro, broadcast, broke, brow, buddy, bullsh, businesses, buy, called, calls, cannot, care, cares, carry, cars, case, caught, causing, cer, che, cheney, children, chris, christian, christopher, church, citizenship, civil, claim, claiming, class, clean, clients, clueless, coach, coal, college, colorado, coming, commit, common, community, comparison, con, concerned, condi, conflicts, congressman, cons, constant, constantly, contest, continue, contributed, corporate, correct, cosby, costs, couldn, country, county, crazy, creates, criminals, critical, culture, cuz, dallas, damn, dance, daughter, day, days, dear, decades, december, definition, demons, department, des, deserve, desire, destroying, devastating, diane, dick, didn, diploma, direct, direction, director, district, disturbing, diversity, divert, dna, doe, doesn, don, dona, don’t, doomed, double, dow, drink, due, dws, early, east, eau, economic, effects, electio, eliminate, embarrassed, employees, ends, enemy, enter, entire, environment, ethical, europe, evaluation, examples, exists, exit, experience, explained, exposing, extra, face, faced, fails, fall, families, father, fear, federal, feel, female, field, financially, finding, fired, fla, focus, forces, forget, foundations, front, funds, future, gag, gave, gay, george, girl, girls, god, good, good and bad, governor, grabbing, grades, gram, grand, great, green, group, groups, growing, grown, growth, guarantee, guess, gut, gutter, guy, guys, handed, handle, happened, hard, head, healthy, heart, held, hell, helping, hey, high, higher, hire, his, hold, holy, homes, horrific, hours, house, houston, html, huge, huma, human, husband, ial, idiots, ignorance, ignorant, ill, imagine, ime, include, income, index, india, indiana, industry, influence, injury, insults, insurance, intelligence, inter, involved, ion, ireland, isn, issue, issues, jackson, jail, jersey, job, jobs, joined, jones, judge, keepin, kind, kinds, knew, laden, land, large, last, latest, laugh, lawsuit, leaders, leads, learning, leaving, lee, legacy, legal, legally, lets, letter, lexx, liberal, liberals, light, line, lis, lived, living, local, lof, lol, long, longer, los, lose, losing, lot, lover, loves, lying, mad, mail, mailing, mainstream, making, male, market, marriage, marshall, mass, massachusetts, massive, math, matter, mea, measure, meet, meeting, member, members, messages, michelle, michigan, millions, mind, minorities, model, moderator, molesters, money, month, moore, more, morning, morris, mother, movement, movie, nation, national, nationally, nature, needed, network, nice, noble, north, note, numbers, obedience, obsessed, office, officials, ohio, omg, open, operations, opportunity, oral, order, ordered, org, organization, oscars, overview, overwhelming, pandemic, par, part, party, pas, pass, passed, pause, pending, people, perfect, performance, person, personal, personally, photos, picked, piece, place, play, plea, point, policies, poor, porn, pos, position, post, posts, potential, power, predators, presiden, principles, private, pro, product, productive, professional, profile, profit, progress, prosecuted, protected, protecting, prove, proven, pun, punch, punished, punishment, puppy, pursuit, putting, qualified, quality, question, quote, quotes, raise, raising, rape, raped, rapists, rare, rated, ratings, raton, rea, read, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, register, regular, regulations, regulatory, related, remember, replace, reporting, research, resigned, respect, response, responsibility, responsible, ress, rest, results, rewarded, rio, rise, risk, roam, sad, safe, sca, scale, school, schools, screwed, scum, search, searching, secondary, section, sen, senate, sept, september, serve, served, service, services, set, settlement, sex, sexual, sexually, ship, shoo, shooting, shop, shot, shows, shut, shut up, simply, small, smoke, sold, sole, solicited, solve, soo, soooo, sorry, source, sources, spanish, speaks, special, spend, spent, spokesman, staff, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, stats, staying home, step, steve, stone, stop, stories, story, stream, strength, strike, student, students, stupid, style, subs, succeed, successful, sul, summer, suspended, system, systems, table, taken, takes, talking, tampa, targets, teachers, teaching, test, testing, texas, they, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threat, threatens, throw, thugs, thursday, ticket, tied, time, times, title, told, toms, tor, total, trac, treated, trolling, tune, ultimate, une, union, unit, upper, url, usual, vacation, van, version, victim, victory, vince, viola, viole, violence, virginia, vote, voted, voting, wait, wallace, wash, weak, weed, week, weeks, welcome, welfare, western, whites, wide, win, winning, woma, women, won, work, worked, worker, workers, working, workplace, world, worse, worthy, write, writes, writing, wrong, year, years, york, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •