+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 151

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    of interest maybe

    :judges:Something of interest ..maybe.
    I will reveal a fraudulent act of charity later this week, punishable by gaol....I must wait for the culprits to dig their own graves until then.
    ps. it's my first use of smiles...very kitch.
    Psalm 115.
    Last edited by reentry; 03-15-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: too early yet then spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Unfortunately many morally corrupted AND false groups have used the following charity registration SC037940 as their own including OSMTH at the bottom of the following page. [/FONT]
    http://www.scottishtemplarknights.info/news/[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    But from there go to the home page of these frauds and you will see a totally differing SC registration number SC345831, not bad this lot.. they want everyone’s charity number to work their "magic" books with. [/FONT]

    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The guilty are the OSMTH USA /UK masonic group. (PS. Fontes retired mid last year after a death in his immediate family and passed the leadership to Roseira, so even their claims to patronage are false.)
    sco37940 ...it was the charity number assigned to the OCMTH-SMOTJ -IFA years ago and as owners they have quietly had it cancelled to stop these people within the OSMTH stealing from the unwitting public and then claiming to the tax man and police that the money was given to the OCMTH and then waving the “disappearing wand” over those gifts from kind hearted people.
    From now on; to avoid scammers like this OCMTH - SMOTJ -IFA only provide links to worthy charities...so anyone (including the frauds above) who have been using it, will have been using a nonexistent/cancelled charity number and thus breaking the law...sit back and watch the scam artists scramble to remove it as quickly as possible! As any donations accepted under that number will be rigorously investigated.
    I only reveal this to the site late, as I am aware that OSMTH were devout followers of this forum but as OCMTH has posted the info now it should be sighted. It was not enough to use the porto name to register the neo-masonic breakaway group in the UN illegally ‘supreme= usa or the Rtd Masonic Admirals group v sovereign=Ex Fontes now Roseria Order porto”.
    But now the false OSMTH groups have chosen to ignore the constant requests from the real charities number owner(OCMTH) to cease using it...It has revealed OSMTH colours yet again![/FONT]

    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Once again; One Order seeks to protect the weak infirm or needy and the others are found wanting and squabbling...OCMTH is also the only Order to ever hold "Archbishop" Beaver accountable and get him into court...via displaying humility instead of unchristian threats or bullying ...Beaver thought he had OCMTH...instead Beaver left the court humiliated with a conviction and a forever sullied name; the victorious OCMTH representative then asked only for an apology and his train fare home as his compensation. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']After all this ...the OSMTH then allowed him to join them as a newly made and false archbishop and promoted him to a high rank. See a thread developing yet! Forgive me as my task is to protect not instruct.
    Psalm 115.[/FONT]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    534

    Re: of interest maybe

    Re-entry,it would be most welcome to"see a thread developing yet" as you put it.
    Hopefully this time without involving innocent bystanders,as has happened in the past.
    I am most interested in anything involving our old friend Gary Martin Beaver the fake "Archbishop".
    Why dont we start with James McGrath and The Scottish Knights Templar?

    Ordre Souverain et Militaire du Temple de
    Jerusalem



    The Magisterial Grand Priory of St Anthony Scotland


    Welcome to the website of the Chef Mondial Grand Prior General of the SKT-SMOTJ IFA-OCMTH(R)TM

    Scottish Knight Templars Sovereign Military Order Temple Jerusalem and IFA-OCMTH are registered Trademarks of the
    (SKT-SMOTJ and International Federative Alliance-Ordo Militiae Christi Templi Hierosolymitani)
    Ordre Souverain et Militaire du Temple de Jerusalem & The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem
    are the names that we have been known as since the early years of the 20th Century but are not registered Trademarks.





    Clarification on the issue of the SMOTJ in Scotland
    as taken from the website of the 1st Leutenant General SMOTJ H.H. James P McGrath
    http://www.geocities.com/athens/column/5833/about.html


    Mr Gordon MacGregor Comrie. We can confirm that this named person, and another expelled member were formally expelled with Gross Ignomy from this Order at the St Patrick Day Service, this held on 17th of March 2007. This with a loss of all rank and titles. I remained in post as the SMOTJ Chef Mondial, Grand Prior General until one minute past Midnight on 31/12/2008 when I formally by letters Patent, handed over to my elected Deputy, HSE Graham F Russell. My current duties are as Lt General of the SMOTJ,under our legally elected on 18/9/2008 Grand Master, Luis Roseira. Since this time these duties taking up most of my time. The expulsion of this false person was for illegally using a name which did not match the photo ID shown by him to the Bank of Scotland staff in Dundee. Also his email to me on Thursday March 29th, 2007, 9;39AM Clearly confirms that copies of his documentation were taken at the Bank of Scotland, Dundee Branch. His own words from his own email to me. " One thing that springs to mind is that I dropped Comrie part of my surname some years ago? " All my bank accounts Inland Revenue registration are all under MacGregor. I bet that is what has caused all these bank problems".
    "I never thought when I signed the bank forms in wrong name " Despite this criminal fraudulent revelation by him, the Bank of Scotland never saw him again to verify his Photo ID matched the signature used by him on all Bank Charity account application forms, other legal and application forms etc, the signature used by him was as Gordon MacGregor Comrie which he has personally confirmed as above, is not his name? So he was expelled by us for using a false name on his application forms to join us, also withholding information on his membership as an Officer of Michael Le Voss AKA False King of Scots, Order of St Germain, providing us with false information. All these offences are an immediate expulsion matter, and are known by all who join this Order. There is no right of appeal in either case. I can only again warn people beware of anything else this Walter Mitty type falsely claims. He turns facts into fictions, and fictions into facts.


    Claims on Mr Comries website and clarification of information.


    1996
    A majority vote of the Chivalry in favour of James P McGrath, Knight Grand Cross, to be Grand Prior of Scotland was delivered and who was thereafter installed in office.
    He has spent two years trying to claim that James was never a member until 1994 and not Grand Cross! why now a change of mind? Earlier in his dates he claims the Order became renamed the CMOTJ! The original SMOTJ members were never informed of this and cut off from all communication once Frank Sherry had been admitted into hospital. Once they had realized something was wrong they had James McGrath infiltrate the CMOTJ and find out what was going on. This was in 1994 James had been a member of the SMOTJ since 1961 in London years before it was re established formally in Scotland. It transpired that there was a group of individuals working within the Order causing disruption and attempting to take control. What they hadn't realized was that up until Frank had been admitted into Hospital he being from Glasgow had still kept up communication with his original members of the SMOTJ (who incidently are still active as elders, members of the SMOTJ and have confirmed this history in writing). James McGrath was one of Frank Sherry's coffin bearers at his funeral along with other SMOTJ members. Non of the CMOTJ Group were coffin bearers at Frank Sherrys Funeral.

    1997
    Death of Grand Prior Emeritus Francis Andrew Sherry.

    2007
    A formal Resignation of the office of Grand Prior of Scotland by James P McGrath, Grand Prior of Scotland and Chef Mondial, in favour of Gordon A. MacGregor Comrie, KGCTJ, took place with the latter being invested as Grand Prior of Scotland at Ballintraddoch on 23 March, 2007.
    James never resigned and Comrie was not made Grand Prior we held a dummy service at which we made him resign his position within the Order and he left as a knight only, under our control so that we could find out what he was up to. Months before the ceremony James had already been informed of Gordon Comries motives and we needed to keep him under control until we found out what he was up to. Before the ceremony took place Comrie was made to relinquish all ranks within the Order which is a part of the proceedings that must take place before a Grand Prior is invested. The ceremony itself was a farce and he swore an oath to Mr Fontes which we as Scottish Knight Templars have never done. As Grand Prior of any Grand Priory he should have left the ceremony with a gold Cord around his neck! He did not! He left with a red Cord signifying a knight only (Mr Comrie at the ceremony even questioned why i was still wearing my gold Cord at the ceremony) and he was given a brevet which was withdrawn from use within the whole Order, every other Knight was simultaniously issued with a new brevet showing the new name we were using. The correct date was 17th March 2007 St Patricks day and not 23rd his false Brevet was issued after new brevets had been issued to all the loyal SMOTJ Knights. Including the Elders from the SMOTJ that were still members and of KGCT rank from before 1972 that Mr Comrie and Mr Young new nothing about since they had only been in the Order just over a year at that time. Mr Comries previous claims of being in the Temple were with the CMOTJ, Settler Watch and SNG, under Michael Le Foss and David Stalker of the Celtic Apostolic Church.

    2007
    Regrettably, due to repeated and continual breaches of the Rule and Statutes, The formal expulsion of James P McGrath by a consensus vote of Chivalry was undertaken on 4th May, 2007.
    The consensus vote he is claiming was that of himself and Darren Young the two expelled members who were caught trying to claim the Order and use it for their own aims. They linked up to Vincent Zubras, and James Mangan who was linked to Gary Martin Beaver (using a simple web search information can be found). They then set up a web site and sent letters out and emails claiming they were our Order, they are not. Incidentally had James P McGrath been expelled, why was he and the rest of the Order at the congress on May 12th in Edinburgh (along with the Grand Priors of many member nations) where Mr Comrie and Mr Young were not allowed to attend?

    2007
    To herald a new beginning, a period of revision and updating has ensued and it was agreed at this point by a consensus of the Chivalry to alter the name of the Order to more suitably reflect it's ancient origins with the following being agreed upon; The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Solomon - The Poor Knights of Christ.
    They have chosen to claim that they renamed the Order, because it was part of a plan to overthrow the OSMTH once Fontes dies placing Zubras in overall power. The name Zubras uses for his Order is the Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon! The photographs Mr Comrie shows on his website are genuine, he did meet Mr Fontes with Mr Zubras, Mr Fontes is mentally ill suffering from Senility and does not know what is happening from one minute to the next. He forgot that Zubras was expelled from the OSMTH in 2002 along with James Mangan and Gary Martin Beaver. As such The Portuguese Order voted and Resigned Mr Fontes from his position within their Order in September 2008. The Zubras, Mangan, Willerby and now Comrie run OSMTH has no Grand Priory in Portugal. Mr Zubras uses the poor knights name because he was forbidden to use the name OSMTH in America due to it being the patent name of the OSMTH run by R. Admiral Carey. His (R. Admiral Carey) OSMTH Order legitimatly voted to seperate from the Fontes group in 1995 because they had found out the truth about the Fontes dynasty that was created in 1946. In his (Zubras) essay on the Knights Templar he clearly states that his Order is a separate Order from that of Fontes, however he admits people into his Order letting them believe they are a part of the Fontes Order!

    2007
    On the 20th of June, a Charter reconfirming the status of the Priory of Australia was re-issued.This charter is a blatant lie, The Grand Prior of the group he is implying came to Edinburgh to meet with Comrie however Comrie never turned up for the meeting. The Grand Prior met us instead and he chose to cut links with Comrie. Since then false emails have been sent by people claiming to be members of the Australian Grand Priory. The names of these people are genuine, however what these people who falsely used these names were unaware of is that we have had discussions with the individuals and they know nothing of the false emails. To look at it another way, Mr Comries "Grand Priory of Scotland" is claiming to be chartered by Fontes. If this is the case, then has Fontes also given him permission to Charter other countries as Grand Priories? Does that then mean that Mr Comrie is one of Fontes most senior Officers? Fontes already has a Grand Priory in Australia it is chartered by him alone, as he has always done, as did his Father before him. They have also sent out documents of expulsion from Mr Fontes to H.H. James P McGrath. These are interesting items in themselves since H.H. James P McGrath was the former Chef Mondial of the SMOTJ (a title which was awarded to Antoine Leuprecht from the Grand Master Vandenberg before he died which was confirmed by Fontes's father and reaffirmed by Fontes in 1965) not a member of the Fontes OSMTH. What is also interesting is the fact that the documents came from Portugal, since Fontes lives in Spain and has done for a number of years and is currently under investigation for Tax evasion in Portugal. His world wide headquarters in Portugal (that most of his now miss led loyalists being run by Zubras and Comrie believe) is actually a flat in a run down area of Porto. If you go to his headquarters you will find piles of unopened mail gathering dust on the floor! This is one of the reasons no-one ever gets a reply directly from Fontes. Like many other so called documents that have been proven to be forgeries sent out with the signature of Fontes printed on them rather than hand written by himself they mean nothing.


    On the question of our Charter of 1978 Mr Comries website clearly shows our name on the head of the charter. He has added a watermark to the document to prevent it from being copied. The CMOTJ also published this same document in their magazines only they removed our name from the top of the page to make it appear as theirs. Here is part of the Original: without the top removed or mr Comries watermark;




    Mr Comrie has recently also sent out the Original Promulgation document that he has obtained stating this as his evidence for the office of Chef Mondial not to have passed on after the death of H.S.E. Francis A Sherry. As shown here;


    If this is the basis of Mr Comrie's argument then i shall just smirk with contentment!

    In response to the truth here written mr Comries reply to me was as the following email reads;

    -----Original Message----- From: Gordon MacGregor KGCTJ
    > [mailto:grandprior@scottishknightstemplar.com] Sent: Tuesday, March
    > 17, 2009 8:44 AM To: William Vandry; Russell, Graham; McGrath,
    > James Subject: http://skt-stanthony.741.com/
    >
    Graham, baby,
    >
    > http://skt-stanthony.741.com/
    >
    >you really should bite the bitter pill of reality and
    > realise that you are living in a world of shite and everyone who even
    remotely cares or knows at least something about it all sees it for what it
    > is.
    >
    > Here's my advice to you, why don't you toddle
    > off and join the Women's Rural Institute, you'd fit in better
    > there.
    >
    > Gordon


    This is one of many emails Mr Comrie has sent over these past two years and they are very amusing!


    To sum up we have no connection with these fantasists and are really unconcerned with their need for power they can continue unhindered by us in their persuit of something which even they know they will never have. Our history is Ours and we will continue for all time. Their history is now theirs and theirs alone, we are not interested in them. If they wish to claim to be us like so many others do then we take that as a compliment, however unlike them we will not allow people to join our Order that are not compatable with the recognized Christian Churches.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    Father , I don't understand your point.
    I have posted the information but under a more suitable heading, in this charity section.
    McGrath and the OCMTH has outed both Comrie and Beaver and many others....what is your issue with him?
    I am always ready to learn ...but so far this OCMTH seems to me to be one of 3 real templar groups... and one of two whom actually do deeds of charity...the other decent lot being the Maltese. The OSMTH Fontes group havent covered themselves or Christ in glory... they just collected tithes and publicity and fraudulent members....but hopefully under Roseria they will find their way back to the right path, the American based OSMTH(Carey) even attempted to sue the Vatican via their spanish branch...strange templars these masonic pretenders and badge collectors.
    The information from Comries (not his real name and as you have pointed out the reason he was expelled from the OCMTH) false order ....is just made up drivel base on stolen information and ambition...he doesnt even know that Fontes(also false title holder and senior mason) has been in mental health care since mid 2008 and Roseria whom leads the OSMTH now was at the OCMTH Croatian Investiture on 6th dec 2008.
    The press releases and pictures are easy to find.
    Again by even mentioning McGrath's name you are slandering him and the OCMTH using the rantings of someone(Comrie) I have proven in the charity thread as a fraudster.
    Last edited by reentry; 04-07-2009 at 05:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    534

    Re: of interest maybe

    Re-entry,I have no issue whatever with James McGrath,only with Gary Martin Beaver.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Fontes is not retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    Fontes retired mid last year after a death in his immediate family and passed the leadership to Roseira,













    z

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Interesting since Fontes was in Belgium September 2008 in fine health and signed a decree against McGrath and Rosiera with the international Council of priories from over 20 countries

    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    Fontes has been in mental health care since mid 2008 a

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post
    Fontes is not retired or in a mental institution Roseira is not elected just another radical faction splinter group.
















    z

    Interesting maybe not.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post
    Interesting maybe not.
    again fool you cannot see past your own deceptions...
    I will pray for you and pray you stop using this poor man for your fraudlent activities...check the seal out...see the deformity and check when Fontes was committed.....your so called seal...we call it photo shop...You poor masonic fop... And lets think about this fool...say Fontes was there...(he may have been out for the weekend or week ...I dont know really) ...you have a document suposedly signed by a unfortunate man with known ongoing mental health issues as your proof of your veracity......
    you are sicker than he is..ASMOTJ..wake up mason...
    I will pray for you,,, none the less
    Last edited by reentry; 06-05-2009 at 10:42 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    Fontes is retired....... but he is too sick to remember one day from the next...
    Do you even know who Roseria is, you fool ASMOTJ. Who takes over when a person is adjudged too sick ..its not an election fool...noting Fontes is in charge of your playgroup because of his royal lineage...work it out please you idiot...

    But he is still used by your sick lot...imagine calling yourself a Templar and using a sick man for your own benefit...pathetic you cowards...
    ASMOTJ ...45 years ex low level army..learning to sail ..(well done...you have found something worthwhile!)... ex Tacoma..
    http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=298079
    or http://www.supercub.org/phpbb2/profi...profile&u=6216 but now old real estate guy from Fort Lewis, .USA . Born Feb-29-1964......investment house in Spanaway Washington...you can get a idea of this weirdo here ...this is what this guy drools over... he cant hide ...his mouth is way too big and brain way too small.....http://www.hk94.com/hk/ASMOTJ-m9568.html or http://reloaderchoice.com/post.asp?m...=95&FORUM_ID=2...it's all yours ..lie your teeth out without any fear of anyone holding you accountable...its like a version of masonic heaven..isnt it....big guns and lies you middle aged crisis fool, drool over ordnance.... as shown by his position within http://www.reloaderschoice.com/
    How many identities he really has... who knows? yep he's a real whip... he cant even work out the difference between lose and loose...but he claims the crud below...

    He lies that he writes in 4 languages can read 11 and speak 3...are you honestly trying to spruke that you can can read 4 times more languages than you can speak...when I learnt my languages(just a pityfull few).....you always learn to speak them first.. then write individual words then sentances then lastly read...in all methods......any other lies ASMOTJ? pathetic and see through yet again idiot. If your going to lie make it believable fool...at least make it a challenge to prove you are stupid and a liar..keep up...

    Quote Originally Posted by asmotj View Post
    Fontes is not retired.
















    z
    Lastly...and once again...Reece was thrown out of the real OCMTH Templars FOR HIS LOONY RANTING... http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com...p?letterid=177 ...Reece is a mason and a member of OSMTH...now they liked his challenge to Osama and crazy talk like that...BUT YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT THAN I DO ...DONT YOU ...I am sure it felt bad at the time you were ranting and off on your "missions"......CAUGHT ?????...zealot boy
    Last edited by reentry; 06-05-2009 at 09:45 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Wow you :spin2: sure spent a lot of time L:rotz::rotz:king me up wow you found me on the Net that is amazing and your point is ?

    You still can not prove in any court any of your accusations :judges:

    I am not hiding reentry: but now we know that you have many hidden:
    identities now we have another to add.


    Good Try but I am not caught because I was not hiding... unlike you : ::nervoussing and :1crysad:crying conspiracy and forgery and
    who hides behind your accusations and lies you are amusing I will say that.

    I use the forums on the Net for support on reloading and many other hobbies I enjoy Sailing however is a new one and I am blessed enough to have a great instructor.

    But you have missed my favorite hobby keep looking...

    ASMOTJ

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    No thanks.... sorry only a 10 minute search because your trap is always open......tried and weighed.read post 1 .....if caught you could...deny...deny...deny... or do it in another language..but when i looked in Spanish/French/German/Portugese or Croatian you have never posted...mmmmm...strange for one so fluent in all those myriad languages...but I forgot...you are a just a real estate jnr and a masonic liar !
    Why dont you babble something and I will correct it for you...

    I am way over you fool... and have shown you to be what you are... ..you are a gun toting, redneck in a masonic play club that steals and uses the mentally ill for their own benefit....you are weighed and found to be not worth keeping...see you fool...enjoy your middle age fantasies...but I wont play your game any more...you are caught no matter what else you rant moron!!!...
    [quote=asmotj;763627]Wow you :spin2: sure spent a lot of time L:rotz::rotz:king me up wow you found me on the Net that is amazing and your point is ?

    You still can not prove in any court any of your accusations :judges:

    I am not hiding reentry: but now we know that you have many hidden: identities now we have another to add.


    Good Try but I am not caught because I was not hiding... unlike you : ::nervoussing and :1crysad:crying conspiracy and forgery and who hides behind your accusations and lies you are amusing I will say that.

    I use the forums on the Net for support on reloading and many other hobbies I enjoy Sailing however is a new one and I am blessed enough to have a great instructor.

    But you have missed my favorite hobby keep looking...no I didnt fool remember the post on Vandy...where i showed you whining about a blind man winning a Martial arts comp...because you didnt show up...grow up...idiot..scared and whining over him...pathetic..even the forum members told you to shut up..

    ASMOTJ [/quote
    Last edited by reentry; 06-05-2009 at 08:20 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Nope Most Latin based languages are close enough that I can read them I cannot speak them all.

    The two Germanic languages I read are again close enough I can read them but not speak them both.

    I also had my website up in 7(seven) languages, English French Italian Russian Portuguese Esperanto and German, I attempted the initial translations but found too many errors in 4 of these so do the math and add one language for computers.

    I hope you were just being A-Muse-Ing by misspelling these words or is it just you don't know English?



    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    :
    He lies that he writes in 4 languages can read 11 and speak 3...are you honestly trying to spruke that you can can read 4 times more languages than you can speak...when I learnt my languages(just a pityfull few).....you always learn to speak them first.. then write individual words then sentances then lastly read...in all methods......
    Last edited by asmotj; 06-05-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    Vandry is almost blind not completely and he was shot in the face at the Porn Club he owned so his blindness is a direct result of owning a Porn Club he gets no sympathy with that kind of moral values.

    Yeah I droned on about Vandry another Lackey who uses people.

    He had some pictures and an article on his web site about some real charity that he showed up to. The he writes an article about how he made so much of a difference well when the lady who ran the Charity found out how Vandry was illegally using her good Charity's name on his web site he was TOLD to remove the article which he did immediatly.



    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    no I didnt fool remember the post on Vandy...where i showed you whining about a blind man winning a Martial arts comp...because you didnt show up...grow up...idiot..scared and whining over him...pathetic..even the forum members told you to shut up..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: of interest maybe

    2 are mistakes 2 arent...fool...my native tongue is not english as I have stated many times..lets see you carry a conversation in Portuguese without spelling errors ... real estate boy...
    See the original post ...distraction and smoke everywhere...you are caught lying and stealing...mason boy...
    The scales have been put away for someone worthwhile..you are a pityful distraction only... I am sorry for you now that I know who you are...
    I will pray for you and hope you get better.

    "The two Germanic languages I read are again close enough I can read them but not speak them both.

    I also had my website up in 7(seven) languages, English French Italian Russian Portuguese Esperanto and German, I attempted the initial translations but found too many errors in 4 of these so do the math and add one language for computers.

    I hope you were just being A-Muse-Ing by misspelling these words or is it just you don't know English?"
    Last edited by reentry; 06-05-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling as per usual

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: of interest maybe

    reentry I think you are lying in this thread


    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    strange thread, not many apologies, However I apologise for being less than charitable to some recent postings, I will try to guide not lecture in the future.

Similar Threads

  1. NWS/Profit Big interest
    By Sales1 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:08 AM
  2. Conflicts of interest?
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 01:30 PM
  3. Borrowing to pay dept interest!
    By Sharky in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 10:10 PM
  4. Comet Draws Interest
    By peregrine in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:37 AM
  5. what really interest people?
    By coontie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 12:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •