+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Obama Deception Full Video PLEASE WATCH

I REPORT , YOU DECIDE

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America. The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation. Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Re: The Obama Deception Full Video PLEASE WATCH

well,i aint watched the vid yet cause i'm on dialup now but just by your description i had a chuckle!?it is really far fetched!?sounds like something a religonut would be spouting!?who's behind the posting/origin of the vid!?not the libbys!?:freak3: :spin2::judges: : hehe!!....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

still aint watched it dagnabit but i just noticed something!?if they only got captains we got-em beat already!?why any good soldier knows ya cant win a war without generals!?i say we send in general hiram walker!?he's my favorite man for the job anyday!?:freak3: :spin2::judges: : heeh!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    You aint missin' much! These guys have it all sussed. 'Cept they don't have a solution of their own.

Just happy to stir the pot.
    It's really all the Republican party has left. It's easier for them to just sit back, do nothing, and hope America fails so they can say "told ya so". Unfortunately their own foolish pride means more to them than the future of America.
    Warning: Facts are like acid to the skin of Republicans.

well i started to watch but it's too long!?i get the drift though,make obviously unverifiable connections and conclusions and then just get everyone riled!?beats fear!?do something with your fear!?get riled!?i wonder if that term came from the old tv show....the life of riley!?what a revoltin developement!?:freak3: :spin2::judges: : heeh!!....just askn...

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Just nothing more that the latest effort of those who need to undermine the President and his policies in an attempt to retake the control White House.

Why?...because they can't win on any of the policy issues. The last 8 years proves it.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Just nothing more that the latest effort of those who need to undermine the President and his policies in an attempt to retake the control White House.

Why?...because they can't win on any of the policy issues. The last 8 years proves it.
    A truly classic clueless post

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Tell me, how is it clueless?

Off topic, it's factual.

So, in 4 years, when the US Economy is well on it's to recovery and it's credibility restored as a world leader....What will you bitch be then?

Will you give credit to where credit is do...will you have the integrity and honesty?
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 03-16-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: working out, dont have my glasses...had to correct
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

First the video has nothing to do with Right or left, its about a global agenda potentially being orchestrated by the elite who control the money supply in this country.

Second of all, you have no idea based on your statement as to why we are here .

I would point you towards the threads of Ron Paul and Peter Schiff to start

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    First the video has nothing to do with Right or left, its about a global agenda potentially being orchestrated by the elite who control the money supply in this country.

Second of all, you have no idea based on your statement as to why we are here .

I would point you towards the threads of Ron Paul and Peter Schiff to start
    Let me guess, you're a Global Warming denier???

Great video, but you'll unfortunately never get most Democrats to watch it or consider it. Their heads are so far up Obama's ass they're completely in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    p.s. Why didn't you people uncover this secret agenda during the Bush years? Hmmm, Maybe you did, you were just in denial! :
    I voted against Bush twice. The Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. They all need to be voted out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    I voted against Bush twice. The Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. They all need to be voted out of office.
    not all of them

Trailer - 'Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama' -
    An Alex Jones Film -

Here is a first glimpse of Alex Jones most powerful film yet, to be titled Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama. The globalists want the Republic to fall, and they are trying to use their newest, and slickest ever puppet to destroy the last vestiges of Americas freedom, Constitution and economy, all while helping the bankers loot the country clean. But this film shows how we can turn it around, and restore all that was good and right in our nation.

I think Alex Jones is related to DChristie.