+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

  1. #1
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    he former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

    Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the Presidentís Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the countryís foremost experts on National Security.

    Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

    In an interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.

    (continued here)

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ainsuspect.htm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    359

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    From the site "...Bowman is currently running for Congress in Florida's 15th District."

    He obviously has an agenda, hell... if he aint written a book to sell he's runnin fer Con-gress. He obviously has lost all credibility the second he opened his mouth and mentioned anything about the VP or Bush. How could anyone believe him? Pre-Post-erous I say.
    No! We can't all just "Get Along!"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Politic's and Conspiracy are joined at the hip.

  4. #4
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Greetings DChristie,

    While have I total contempt, distrust, of D. Cheney. And I will, dance a jig of glee, if "Dick" (sorry, I could not resist. :p) Cheney was clapped in irons and dragged off to the bottom pits of hell.

    Now that I have made my position clear, I am not inclined to talk to word of someone worked obviously has some kind of agenda.

    The accusation, that D. Cheney *might* be the architect of September 11, 2001, is irresponsible. If this, former Head of The Missile Defense Program, has any proof backing up his suspicion, he should take it to the D. O. J. If the Attorney General will not conduct an investigation, then Dr. Bowman, should go the United Nations. Either the Security Council or The General Assembly, depending on his evidence.

    I admit, I am not well versed, in process of conducting a criminal investigation, of the second highest ranking governmental official in the US; But being interviewed by, Alex Jones on a radio show, does not help. It is no help for the victims, the victims families. The accustations do not return, the shattered feelings, of peace and security of the citizens of the US. Making claims, like the ones Dr. Bowman made, will not bring about justice, closure, or even understanding of the tragedy.

    The statements, just do not help.


    DeeDee1965

    By the way, I do not believe the plethora of conspiracy theories asking, who: what, where, why and how the events of September 11, 2001. Also, I do not believe the "Official Story" either. I would like to see a proper investigation done. and some credible evidence. I know that sounds radical.....but one can dream? :rolleyes:

    DeeDee1965

  5. #5
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Greetings DChristie,

    While have I total contempt, distrust, of D. Cheney. And I will, dance a jig of glee, if "Dick" (sorry, I could not resist. :p) Cheney was clapped in irons and dragged off to the bottom pits of hell.

    Now that I have made my position clear, I am not inclined to talk to word of someone worked obviously has some kind of agenda.

    The accusation, that D. Cheney *might* be the architect of September 11, 2001, is irresponsible. If this, former Head of The Missile Defense Program, has any proof backing up his suspicion, he should take it to the D. O. J. If the Attorney General will not conduct an investigation, then Dr. Bowman, should go the United Nations. Either the Security Council or The General Assembly, depending on his evidence.

    I admit, I am not well versed, in process of conducting a criminal investigation, of the second highest ranking governmental official in the US; But being interviewed by, Alex Jones on a radio show, does not help. It is no help for the victims, the victims families. The accustations do not return, the shattered feelings, of peace and security of the citizens of the US. Making claims, like the ones Dr. Bowman made, will not bring about justice, closure, or even understanding of the tragedy.

    The statements, just do not help.


    DeeDee1965

    By the way, I do not believe the plethora of conspiracy theories asking, who: what, where, why and how the events of September 11, 2001. Also, I do not believe the "Official Story" either. I would like to see a proper investigation done. and some credible evidence. I know that sounds radical.....but one can dream? :rolleyes:

    DeeDee1965

    Your point is well taken. But how much actual proof do we have that Bin Laden, in fact, orchestrated the attack? All we really have is a tableau of rather specious "evidence" (like Atta's passport found in the burrning WTC rubble and the fact the WTC 1,2 &7 are the only steel frame buildings in history to collapse from fire..etc) and accusations which have been leveled by the most lying, secretive, rogue regime in the history of American politics. In fact, it seems The Bush Regime had as much or more motives to plan and carry out the attacks than did Bin Laden. Given what we know about BushCo and their criminal conduct subsequent to 911, clearly, they benefitted far more from the ugly consequences than did Bin Laden.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-05-2006 at 12:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    This guy wants to be an elected government official?

    Here is what he said back in September 2001:

    Mr. President, you did not tell the American people the truth about why we are the targets of terrorism. You said that we are the target because we stand for democracy, freedom, and human rights in the world. Baloney! We are the target of terrorists because we stand for dictatorship, bondage, and human exploitation in the world. We are the target of terrorists because we are hated. And we are hated because our government has done hateful things.

    What a nut!

    .

  7. #7
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Your point is well taken. But how much actual proof do we have that Bin Laden, in fact, orchestrated the attack? All we really have is a tableau of rather specious "evidence" (like Atta's passport found in the burrning WTC rubble and the fact the WTC 1,2 &7 are the only steel frame buildings in history to collapse from fire..etc) and accusations which have been leveled by the most lying, secretive, rogue regime in the history of American politics. In fact, it seems The Bush Regime had as much or more motives to plan and carry out the attacks than did Bin Laden. Given what we know about BushCo and their criminal conduct subsequent to 911, clearly, they benefitted far more from the ugly consequences than did Bin Laden.

    Greetings DChristie,

    The investigation of the crime of the terrorist attack on The World Trade Center in, New York City, NY; The Pentagon, in Arlington, Va.: and an aborted attempt ending in a field, Somerset Co., Penn, was not done. It was a crime of mass murder, and a criminal investigation was not done, at all.

    I agree, the "evidence" on Osama Bin Laden was not collected, substantiated, and presented to a State, and/or Federal Grand Jury. If the Grand jury(ies) deemed the evidence, sufficient for trial, then he should have been tried (I think it can be done in absentia, but I would have to look that up).

    However I am talking about someone, who once held a very powerful position in the government, making accusations about D. Cheney. The victims, their families, the US and the over 80 countries, whose citizens perished, need evidence and prosecutions. That is more important, than Dr. Bowman's chance to give Alex Jones a scoop.

    The world needs a real outcome. The world needs justice to be done. I have written here, about my opinion that the JFK assassination was a pivotal point in the life and sanity of America. The terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, are (and will be), a festering open wound, in this country; as well as the rest of the world, if we do not achieve a real, concrete, outcome.

    The truth, and then justice.

    If D. Cheney did it, do not tell some talk show host, tell the Attorneys General of New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and the US Federal government. And then let's get the show on the road. :mad:

    DeeDee1965

  8. #8
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Greetings DChristie,

    The investigation of the crime of the terrorist attack on The World Trade Center in, New York City, NY; The Pentagon, in Arlington, Va.: and an aborted attempt ending in a field, Somerset Co., Penn, was not done. It was a crime of mass murder, and a criminal investigation was not done, at all.

    I agree, the "evidence" on Osama Bin Laden was not collected, substantiated, and presented to a State, and/or Federal Grand Jury. If the Grand jury(ies) deemed the evidence, sufficient for trial, then he should have been tried (I think it can be done in absentia, but I would have to look that up).

    However I am talking about someone, who once held a very powerful position in the government, making accusations about D. Cheney. The victims, their families, the US and the over 80 countries, whose citizens perished, need evidence and prosecutions. That is more important, than Dr. Bowman's chance to give Alex Jones a scoop.

    The world needs a real outcome. The world needs justice to be done. I have written here, about my opinion that the JFK assassination was a pivotal point in the life and sanity of America. The terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, are (and will be), a festering open wound, in this country; as well as the rest of the world, if we do not achieve a real, concrete, outcome.

    The truth, and then justice.

    If D. Cheney did it, do not tell some talk show host, tell the Attorneys General of New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and the US Federal government. And then let's get the show on the road. :mad:

    DeeDee1965

    Well...we don't know that he didn't do those things. The point is this: Here is a guy who knows something about national security. And he's not buying the official propaganda being served up by BushCo and neither are more and more thinking people everyday. We may not have a smoking gun..yet. That's why the evidence is only circumstantial. But guess what. Many people are rotting in prison on less "evidence".

    Since you mentioned the bizarre JFK affair, I would recommend a book titled Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper. I share and entirely concur with your opinions and sentiments regarding these issues.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-05-2006 at 04:32 AM.

  9. #9
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    This guy wants to be an elected government official?

    Here is what he said back in September 2001:

    Mr. President, you did not tell the American people the truth about why we are the targets of terrorism. You said that we are the target because we stand for democracy, freedom, and human rights in the world. Baloney! We are the target of terrorists because we stand for dictatorship, bondage, and human exploitation in the world. We are the target of terrorists because we are hated. And we are hated because our government has done hateful things.

    What a nut!

    .
    Right. They hate us because of our "freedom". Yuk-yuk..Talk about nuts? That's the "nuttiest", lamest, basest lie ever uttered in the history of mankind. That alone was grounds for censure and impeachment.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-05-2006 at 04:23 AM.

  10. #10
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Well...we don't know that he didn't do those things. The point is this: Here is a guy who knows something about national security. And he's not buying the official propaganda being served up by BushCo and neither are more and more thinking people everyday. We may not have a smoking gun..yet. That's why the evidence is only circumstantial. But guess what. Many people are rotting in prison on less "evidence".

    Since you mentioned the bizarre JFK affair, I would recommend a book titled Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper. I share and entirely concur with your opinions and sentiments regarding these issues.

    Greetings DChristie,

    I think we see the situation in the same way. I just wish, former high-level officials, from the US government would take their, suspicions, suppositions, and the like, to an entity that would do a full investigation. And if a case can be made, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

    I do not to hear or read, about something, damning shocking, or criminal: on a radio show, conspiracy theory website, or a message board. We need the wheels of justice to start turning, and grinding out the truth. The oils for those wheels is circumstantial evidence, direct evidence, probable causes, whistle-blower affidavits, etc.

    I hear and read these accusation all the time. But I have yet to heard, anyone saying they have taken these accusation to the proper investigative authorities. It seems like no one knows, how to initiate investigations or submit evidence. It is very discouraging.

    DeeDee1965

  11. #11
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"


    AN INSIDE JOB?

    David Ray Griffin: Theologian scoffed at 9/11 conspiracy theories, then looked closer

    Reyhan Harmanci

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    When David Ray Griffin, noted theologian and professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, first heard someone say that Sept. 11 was an inside job, he scoffed.

    "I can remember my exact words. ... I said, 'I don't think that even the Bush administration could perpetrate such a thing,' " said Griffin, who has since written two books, "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11" and "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions,'' which dispute the official version of events. Specifically, Griffin believes that the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks.

    Griffin began to delve into 9/11 conspiracy theories after looking at a time line of the events of Sept. 11, 2001 (by Paul Thompson, who later turned it into a book) on the Internet. He found himself swayed by the catalog of inconsistencies and strange coincidences.

    When asked what the most compelling facts are to make the case that the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks, Griffin names three things. The behavior of Bush at the schoolhouse in Florida ("Secret Service should have whisked him out immediately if we're under attack but he stayed over 30 minutes. ... It's pretty clear evidence that they knew they wouldn't be attacked"), the strange pyrotechnics that brought down the World Trade Center ("fire has never brought down a steel high-rise building") and the poorly planned targeting of the West Wing of the Pentagon ("all the important people are in the East Wing -- it doesn't make any sense").

    Not only that, Griffin points to historical evidence that the U.S. government would be capable of such a thing. Operation Northwoods, a plan concocted by the Pentagon in the '60s as a way of taking Castro from power, included ideas about how a terrorist attack on U.S. soil could provide a pretext for military action.


    But why now? Griffin names the neoconservative think tank the Project for the New American Century as a motivating force. "Once you look at it, they have lots of motivation," he says. "It's what the neocons have been salivating about."

    "The goals would be to get control of the world's oil and establish a new doctrine of pre-emptive warfare. That was a difficult sell before 9/11."

    While many conspiracy theories have been passed around, it's been very easy to dismiss many of the theorists as, well, crazy. But Griffin comes to his controversial conclusions with lucidity and calm. He even sees a connection between his long-standing work as a theologian and his new position as a political writer.

    "In both cases, the concern is for the good of the world as a whole. Those of us who believe in God believe that trashing the world is not what God wants."

  12. #12
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: EX-STAR WARS HEAD: "CHENEY DID IT"

    Greetings D'Christie,

    I have heard of the David Ray Griffin book. I also, have heard him give quite a few speeches on the subject. I am not inclined to take very seriously a Theology Professor's word about the cause and effects of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

    Being a Theology Professor, does not make him unintelligent, but it does make him unqualified to tease out the facts, hidden inside the events. I am more inclined to believe Dr. Bowman's assertions, mainly because he had access, knowledge, and information about how a "military" attack could be done. Also I am inclined to believe him, and other government employees, especially former Pentagon employees, who might know who could carry out something like this.

    It seems like, concocting "conspiracy theories," just muddies the waters. There are literally millions of websites proffering these theories. It would be so nice if someone got some evidence, and put the perpetrators on trial.

    As matter of fact, no one seems to think that the US, in the last 70 or 80 years, has been manuvering itself into this sad position. Building an empire, also builds and breeds enemys. It just might have been, exactly how it appeared, An attack on a country, so puffed up with delusions of granduer, that it laid itsel wide open for an attack. David vs Goliath, maybe. Using the strength, pride, and self-satisfaction of an enemy, can work wonders.

    I know many will dislike this last paragrah, but reading history gives one, a broader perspective. Human beings never learn.

    DeeDee1965

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:41 PM
  3. Luis Estrada ... MCA "star"
    By rodney walker II in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:10 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
  5. Cheney quote ... what a "Dick"head this jackass is
    By docb in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
2001, 9/11, access, accusation, action, administration, admit, age, aggressive, ain, aint, air, alex, allowed, american, appeared, april, art, ation, attack, attacked, attacks, attorney general, aware, bin, bin laden, blower, bondage, book, books, bring, building, buying, calm, car, carry, case, castro, center, cer, chain, chance, che, cheney, chris, christie, citizens, claims, cli, coin, collapse, collected, complicit, con, conferences, connection, conspiracy, countries, country, crazy, credibility, credible, dance, david, defense, delusions, dick, dick cheney, didn, difficult, direct, district, disturbing, doesn, don, dow, east, effects, elected, eme, employees, ended, engineering, engineers, entire, experts, families, federal, field, final, ford, general, george, gold, good, government, grand, grim, guy, harbor, hated, head, held, hell, hey, hidden, high, hip, his, huma, human, ime, important, inter, international, interview, investigative, involved, ion, issues, joined, jones, kind, knew, laden, last, line, long, los, lying, mad, main, major, making, mankind, mass, matter, medal, medals, men, mental, military, millions, minutes, more, motives, nam, national, national security, nationally, nations, network, nice, nuclear, nuclear war, official, officials, open, operation, osama bin laden, par, part, passed, paul, peace, pen, pennsylvania, pentagon, people, place, plan, plane, planet, planned, point, pos, position, post, power, presiden, prize, process, program, project, public, qualified, questions, quot, quote, ranking, rated, read, real, red, regime, remember, rest, rings, rise, robert, run, sad, secretly, security, sell, sen, sense, sept, september, served, service, shocking, show, site, smoking gun, sorry, sounds, specifically, star, start, state, stated, steel, stood, story, strength, submit, subs, taken, talk, talking, targets, terrorist, the truth about, theory, they, thompson, ties, time, tools, tor, total, trade, trashing, u.s. government, ugly, united, url, version, veterans, vice, vice president, virginia, warfare, wars, websites, west, whistle, wide, worked, wound, www, years, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •